Chapter Three

Nicole & Ronaeh' Outfits In M.M

[ Ronaeh']

"The one that always had my back, dat my main
When me and my bae broke up, dat my main
She beat a chick up on sight, dat my main
And don't let her get turned up, dat my main"  We both sang together . Thats been me and Nicole since it came out . Thats our t'up song .

As we pulled into my driveway . I noticed a car that I never saw . Didn't really pay no attention to it just figured it was one of Shay's friends. 

" Who Car Is That ? " ask Nicole. 

" Shit , Hell If I Know " I said shurgging my shoulders .

"Anywho so We need a plan "

" I figured we try to be his friend . Get in cool with buddy ass . You know gain some trust . Hell let him wine and dine us .  Than learn how to mange  his Lil thang he got going . Than BOOOM flatline his ass"  I said clapping my hands together. 

" Or Let's do all black  tonight . rob his ass and flatline him , please " Nicole said with her puppy eyes .

" And You call me trigger happy . I make a deal with you . " I told Nicole while eyeing the strange car that surprising was still in my drive way. 

" Shoot Boo "

" If my plan DONT go as planned.  Then we do your plan . we try to talk him into showing us his way of  things if he give us problems.. All black it is " I told Nicole while scrolling on Insta .

" Aight that's cool , when we put this plan going  "

" Later On "

" Fasho ... Best friend You Love me "

" What you want " rolling my eyes

" Feed ya girl than and DONT what me bitch " Nicole said with her finger point at me.

" I got something you can eat alright " I said smiling .

" Never .. that's most def for Rugger " We both burst into laughter .

As we walked into my house . There stood this Chris Brown reject looking as nigga . He was cute but you can tell buddy was what me and Nicole called a " Wanna Be Ass Nigga " . it was obvious that he was tranna be something he wasn't.  If I was to pull out my gun he prolly would run straight throw the walls.  Overall I can say I saw this Lil nigga before .

" Aye buddy who tf might you be ?" Both me and Nicole asked. 

" Jeremiah but everybody call me Swanney " He said trying to shake me and Nicole hand . We just mugged his ass . Not that we was rude just the life style we live everybody that smile ain't always nice . For all we know he was one of the opps.

" Naw Homie Germs" I Said Pushing back his hand .

" Yall must be Nicole and Ronaeh' " Asked Swanney .

I raised my eyebrow " Who wanna know ?"

" You DONT ask the question swan flu  we do " said Nicole. 

" Its swanney , but I'm take that as a yes "

We Looked At Each other. " SHAY!!"

She came down running down the stairs .With her purse and house keys in her hand . If you ask me you would think the two was about to get into something they wasn't suppose to.The outfit she had on showed off her curves in all the right places.  Her ass was literally on Rick Ross. 

" Were you going ? And Who The fuck is dude ass " I asked folding arms .

" You Look Beautiful Shay Baby" Swanney added his two cents .