It's Me (Second book of Call...

percabethforever0414 tarafından

Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop hi... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 62

1.2K 58 21
percabethforever0414 tarafından

Luke's POV

I didn't know if this was right.

Commander looked more ill in the morning. His face was yellowish and the dark circles under his eyes were darker. We were eating our breakfast silently till Zoe spoke up.
"Commander. Maybe we should go back atleast now and-"
"No." he cut in. "We don't have much time." he looked up at me with dark eyes. "Tartarus knows we're coming. I had a dream last night."
Now I understood about the dark circles under his eyes.
"We're just walking into a trap."
"Thats better than dying." he said, eating the last scraps of his eggs. He stood up.
"We should get moving. We're nearly there. I know Tartarus has a garrison around here."
We packed and came out of the hotel. The sweltering heat made the air shimmer and made us sweat like crazy. Commander didn't seemed bothered. We walked into a shaded ally. Commander walked straight ahead like he was being controlled by someone. I grabbed his arm and stopped him and was suprised by how cold he was. He shook his head.
"About here....." he muttered.
He walked towards the wall and traced his fingers along the brick wall. He found a loose brick and pulled it out forcefully. A cold gust of wind made me shiver. Commander narrowed his eyes and punched the wall hard and it made a hole big enough for one of us to go through. A big hole in the ground awaited us, letting out cold air and a dark aura.
He took a deep breath.

"I guess we have to jump."

~

Zoe cusioned our fall with the winds.

We landed on our feet in the dark stone hallway. I could see Commander tensing. It was like the place where Annabeth and he was tortured. I couldn't blame him. He took out his sword and it glowed softly in the dark. We walked a few steps foward and Commander stopped in place.
His grip on his sword became tighter.
"Tartarus!" his voice was loud and clear, so confident it felt like the dark was creeping back. "Come out!"

"Well if you insist...."

We all whipped around to see Tartarus's grotesque smile.

"Boo."

And everything went black.

~

I woke up in a stone room.

I was alarmed when I saw the seven and Zoe all chained to the same wall. They all had cuts, and were gagged, and everyone exept Zoe had their eyes wide open. Zoe was still out cold. Jason's eyes met mine and they widened, his eyes pointing to somewhere. I focused and saw Commander in front of Tartarus. We watched in horror as he huntched over, clutching his chest.
"Boring." Tartarus muttered. He put two fingers on his forehead and he gasped, and I thought something happened to him, but he seemed to straighten up.
"You must do as I please if you want me to let them go." Tartarus ordered.
It looked so weird, seeing someone command Commander. His sword was in hand.
"Don't do it!"
I looked at Leo. He had burned through his gag and was looking at Commander.
"You know he's using you Omega." he pleaded.
Suddenly, Tartarus was next to him with his sword to Leo's neck. He yelped as it got closer.
"Drop your sword."
"Swear on the River Styx." Commander snarled.
Tartarus shrugged. "I swear on the River Styx that I will let them go if you do what I say. Now drop your sword."
He dropped it and it clattered to the ground.
"Good." Tartarus smiled. "Kneel."
He didn't hesitate. He kneeled before Tartarus, and Piper looked like she was about to cry. His hands were shaking.
Tartarus took out a knife and it skittered in front of Commander.

"Stab yourself."

"Mmmff!" I tried to talk. He wouldn't do this. "Mmmf!"
He grabbed the dagger and stabbed himself, deep in his stomach. He didn't even wince. Jason's eyes reflected horror.
"Repeat after me. I was wrong. Forgive me."
"Forgive me." he said through gritted teeth.

"Again."

"I was wrong." he stabbed himself again, through his leg. "Forgive me." blood soaked his clothes. He pulled out the dagger.

"Do it until I say you can stop."

"You can't-" Leo was cut off by Tartarus pressing the knife closer. Commander took a deep breath and stabbed himself once more.

"I was wrong." he stabbed himself. "Forgive me."

as time flowed by, blood pooled out around him. Piper was crying silently, and Hazel had her eyes closed. The rest just looked horrified at Tartarus's evil scheme.

"I-" he choked on his words and blood poured out of his mouth. "I was wrong." The knife was now positioned at his heart. "For-"

"Stop."

The word made me relax. But he was really in a bad state. He had lost a lot of blood. Tartarus crouched in front of him and took the knife away. Commander was looking down, blood still dripping from his mouth.
"Have anything to say?" Tartarus taunted. Commander looked at him straight in the eye. His stormy sea green eyes glared right into his.

"F*ck you."

We were all frozen.
Tartarus scowled and kicked him, and he fell over, coughing.
"Stand up."
How could he? He was already half dead.
"Or he dies."
His knife was now at my neck. Commander stood up unsteadily and leaned heavily on one foot. Blood dripped from his clothes, staining the stones red.
"Kill him."
Tartarus pointed at Jason. Commander's eyes widened.
"Tartarus-"
"Do as I please." he hissed.
Jason's gag dissapeared. He closed his blue eyes.
"Do it."
Piper let out a muffled cry. Commander looked at everyone in the eye, and he looked at me.

Don't stop me.

Commander put his hand over his wound that was dangerously close to his heart. "I'm not killing him."
Tartarus scowled. "You'll let him die."
"If I see one drop of blood from Luke, I will personally take my heart out. This cut went straight through. All I have to do is put my hand in and grope around for it. And I know exactly where my heart is."
I felt sick. I definatly didn't want to see his heart. I could feel the knife getting a little further away from my neck.
"You're lying."
Commander's hand went in the knife wound. A sickening sound was heard and I felt like I would be sick. His expression didn't change. His eyes glared into Tartarus's.
"Let us go. Or you lose me."
Tartarus narrowed his eyes. "Fine."
"Swear on the River Styx that you will not hurt all of them ever again."
"Thats-"
Commander's face changed into one of pure pain. I wanted to block my ears. The sounds were worse than nails on a chalkboard.
"I swear on the River Styx that I will not ever hurt all of these people again."
"Let them go."
The shackles dissapeared.
Commander took out his hand halfway.
"You will let us go to camp."
Tartarus scowled. "Next time, you wont be able to do this." He glared at him. "You won't be able to deal with the pain." He dissapeared like that into a fine black sand. We all ran up to him, and it was all really chaotic. But I could see his smiling, weary face. His arms hugged everyone close together.

"It's fine. As long as you guys are okay."

~

"I told you I'm not going to use nectar till all of you guys use it."

We all gave up on convincing him. He tended to a few deep cuts and moved onto himself, and he didn't make a sound as he tended to his wounds. After getting everyone bandaged and out of the small park we found ourselves in. We decided to stay at a hotel for a night and rest before going back to camp. We were all worn out and tired, and I could see that Commander really needed it. His face was gray by the time we arrived at a small hotel. The three girls had a room to themselfs while the guys had another room. Commander collasped on the bed without dressing. We knew he wasn't sleeping. We decided to leave the room and leave him to rest. We went to to girls room. We all sat around the floor, eating chips.

"I feel really bad for Omega." Piper said. "He's going through all these things for us."
"I never knew he had such a friendly side to him. He always seemed so emotionless."
I nodded. "It was suprising to hear that Annabeth and Commander started dating."
"I'm happy with them." Hazel said. "Annabeth was really sad when she knew that Percy was gone."
J

ason nodded. "Omega can make her happy enough."
Frank looked at the time. "Should we go back now? It's getting late."
Zoe nodded. "We can't really hope for him to fall asleep."
Our time in the girl's room ended with goodnight kisses and hugs. We went back to see him sleeping peacefully. I frowned. He couldn't of fallen asleep so quickly in his pain. I looked at the dresser and saw a bottle half full if a clear liquid labeled morphine with a needle next to it.

I didn't sleep well that night.

~

If I could feel more sorry to him, I did.

He was making breakfast- pancakes. Piper was next to him, serving them. Commander didn't look any better, but he had plastered on a smile. The pancakes were awesome, but he didn't eat and just went to bed again, obviously tired. I just couldn't eat them. I somehow ate it all and glanced at him. His breathing was irregular. I didn't know what to do. Nobody here was a doctor. Victor. Maybe he could help. I stood up.
"Does anybody have a drachma?"
"Why?" Leo asked, his mouth half full.
"I'm going to IM Victor."
Frank tossed me the golden coin and I caught it. I went to the bathroom and evaporated the water making mist. I set a crystal on the sink making a rainbow. After tossing the coin in, Victor appeared on the screen. His blue eyes spotted me and he scowled.
"How's Omega."
I shifted my feet. "Uh...." Victor had to be scary. I never knew that anybody could be scarier than Commander.
"He's hurt. Pretty badly- stabbed."
He sighed and pushed his hair back. "Did he sleep last night?"
I nodded.
"Painkillers?"
"Morphine."
He rubbed his face. "Get him to camp. Quickly."
"What if-"
"Don't ask. You guys can't do anything anyway. Thats the most you can do." "Okay. Thanks."
He nodded and swiped his hand through the mist. I stepped out of the bathroom and stared at Commander, who was sleeping fitfully.
"Jason, tell the others we're leaving."
He stood up from the sofa. "Now?"
"Frank can drive." I said dissmissively. He shrugged and got the keys and his bag. Jason and Leo did the same but headed towards the girls room.
I shook Commander lightly by the shoulders, and he blinked while sitting up.
"We have to go now."
He nodded numbly and stood up, getting his bag. We went downstairs to see that everyone except the girls were waiting for us. The van was big, so everyone fit in, though we were a bit smushed. It was a 5 hour trip, l didn't know if he would hold out. He sat next to the window, staring outside at the road. I tried to take my mind off of him and settled down and tried to sleep, forgetting everything except Zoe's scent by my side.

~

When I woke up, I felt hot even with the AC on.

I realized that it was Commander, who was sleeping and burning up, his black hair plastered to his forhead. Everyone was asleep exept Frank, who was driving. I didn't know what to do. After a few minutes of wondering what to do, he woke up. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned back, shaken up because of something. He took out some tylenol, and took a pill with a gulp of water. He didn't seem to have any intention to fall asleep. It was awkward. Very. I rested my head on Zoe's shoulder. She smelled good. I tried picking up her braid. She woke up immediantly.
"What are you doing?"
I shrugged. "Was bored."
She rolled her eyes. "How many hours left Frank?"
"About 40 minutes. We're nearly there." He paused, as if he wanted to say something to Commander, but stopped. Leo woke up, streching. "This trip is taking forever."
"Atleast we're going back home." Piper said, yawning. She shook Jason awake, and soon everyone was awake, talking to each other and resting. Commander was leaning foward, his head in his hands.
"Commander?"
"Yes." he didn't look up.
I mustered up my courage. "Are you okay?"
"Yes."
His answer took me aback. He said it so smoothly like he had known what I was about to say. I remembered the bottle of morphine on the dresser. I wanted to say something, but I was somewhat scared. I decided to let it go. I leaned on Zoe's shoulder again and enjoyed her presence.

~

The lost heroes were met with a big party.

It was nice to see the camp so relaxed and happy. I walked around, piling my plate with dinner goodness. I had completely forgotten about Commander until Annabeth asked me where he was.
"Oh..." I bit my lip. "He should be at the infirmary."
She paled. "Is he hurt badly?"
"Kind of?"
Her eyes were stormy. She nodded. "Thanks."
She scraped her food in the bronze brazier.
"Lets go together." l said. "I was worried about him."
"Okay."
We went to the infirmary, and she seemed to know where to go even without asking the others. To my suprise, it was Commander himself who opened the door. He immediantly brightened when he was Annabeth.
"Come in." he said, opening the door. We sat around a coffee table with comfy sofas. He didn't show any signs of being tired.
"Why are you here? I thought there's a party."
Annabeth nodded. "We wanted to make sure you're okay."
"Well since you're sure, you can go and enjoy yourself."
I felt awkward between the two people.
"I'll go now." I said, standing up. Zoe could be looking for me."
Commander nodded absentmindedly, but Annabeth seemed a little flustered. I left the room, going back to join the party.

~

Annabeth's POV

I almost doubted that he was hurt.

He stood up and sat next to me after Luke left.
"Is the party fun?"
He didn't sound so bright anymore. Pain laced the edge of his voice, giving it this strange slightly lilting accent at the end. He leaned his head on my shoulder.
"I want to go out." he said. "But I don't know if thats possible." he sighed. "I guess you don't want me dying again."
I turned my head to bury my head in his hair. It was silky and soft, and it smelled good- like the sea. I loved it.
"Did you have any dreams while I was gone?"
"A few." I mumbled.
"I had a lot." he said quietly. "Every night."
I felt somewhat comforted. I knew he didn't say this to many people. The warm room made me drowsy.
"I hope your heart's still beating tommorow morning." I mumbled.
He laughed weakly. "Don't worry. It's not that serious."
We settled into a comfortable silence. The crickets, the sound of the campers, and Omega's scent and warmth lulled me in a deep sleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

235K 9.3K 63
Annabeth is dead. Without Annabeth, Percy can do nothing to keep Tartarus from haunting his dreams. But he finds a new life with Chaos, tring to keep...
2.2K 25 12
Percy holds the button to let Annabeth escape and is then left in Tartarus, this is what happens after that
11K 132 10
Percy Jackson is overjoyed when his half-brother turns up at camp. At least, until his brother turns out to be a massive jerk. He stole Percy's girlf...
100K 3.1K 31
His life was perfect after the war with Gaia. He was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. Camp only seemed to get better, new campers started...