Beauty Falls Moving On

By Blonde1998hendy

After Savannah and Zayns breakup her and Sarah decide to do their on world tour. When they return to go to th... More

Beauty Falls Moving On
VMA'S
i love you
weird feelings
date night..YAY!!!!
be mine?
christmas suprises
wedding day
what do you mean im hated
do me a favor
3 month part 1
part 2
everyone knows even you
yay for you
say yes
time to celebrate
it cant be
funeral and a pitch slap
just a lil fun
why,why did you do it
please
wedding
back to work
babies
Girls day and an Interview
Our little family
daddy 101
How could you
not forgiven
memories and forgiveness
old enemies
this could be the end
this is the end
for you i die

hate is overpowering

32 1 0
By Blonde1998hendy

~~~~~~savannah~~~~~~

                               I looked through my twitter seeing all the hate that lined my pages.

 @haters101-@SavannahTomlinson is the nasties ho i have ever seen, She is hideous.

@problems-@SavannahTomlinson is seriously talentless. Why anyone would be her fan is beyond me

@jennawannabe- @SavannahTomlinson has never had talent, she only made it because of @SarahHoran,and when she left it was only because she was dateing @LouisTomlinson

@godie- Why @LouisTomlinson even stays with @SavannahTomlinson is beyond me,She is talentless and ugly. They better hope their kids look like Louis,if not i feel bad for their souls.

                     I felt tears roll down my cheeks as i saw only hate. I hadnt read my twitter in forever. Louis was out on the beach just chilling,while i decided to stay in our room. I grabed my phone dialing Dani's number.

"'Hello" danis voice rang through the phone."Dani,I.." I chocked on a sob."Savvy,oh god whats wrong?" I hugged my knees to my chest."They all hate me. Im worthless to them. I cant stand myself. I thought i could stand it. I have tried to,but they are so mean. I dont understand." I sobed into the phone. "Oh,baby no. You are worth so much. The fans are jealous because Louis loves you. They want to be in your place." I shook my head,not believing her. "Thanks Dani,but i need to go." I hung up before she said anything else.

                   All i could feel were the sobs that racked through my chest. I was barly aware that Louis had just came in."Babe, whats wrong?" He rushed over to me pulling me into his chest. I saw him look at my computer and start scrolling through my twitter."Oh baby none of this is true. You are super talented. You have billions of fans who look up to you. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you so much and i hope our children look just like you,because then they will be gorgeous. They are just jealous that i love you and want to be with you."He soothed me,holding me close to his chest. Louis pulled away,typing away at his phone.

              @LouisTomlinson- You are not a true fan if you think bashing my BEAUTIFUL,WONDERFUL,CARING,KIND,TALENTED wife @SavannahTomlinson is okay. You have no right to hurt her just because my heart belongs to her and not you. I am happy with her,our children are gorgeous. I hope to have more with her because she is the one I LOVE. I would sincerely appreciate that you back off my wife. If you are offended that i protect my wife then get over it,because i would never take anyone side but my wife. The things you are posting about her are untrue. She is one of the most amazing women i have ever met,and i am blessed to be married to her.

@Harry Styles- Leave her alone she is an amazing person,and has so much talent. You are not our fans if you treat her this way.

@LiamPayne- @SavannahTomlinson and @LouisTomlinson make an amazing couple. You have no right to say differently.

@ZaynMalik- Leave her alone. You dont know her,nor do you know what goes on between her and Louis. @SavannahTomlinson is an amazing person

@NiallHoran- @SavannahTomlinson is amazing. She is the greatest friend i could ever ask for. When i need her she is there so in no way are you a fan if you hate my friend.

@SarahHoran- You dont know MY best friend, so shut up! @SavannahTomlinson has more talent in her pinky then half of you haters. She didnt make it this far because of me or @LouisTomlinson. She is the reason I have made it this far. She is my support system so stop acting like you know it all !!!!!!!!!

                               My phone buzzed as each of them tried to support me. It was strange, I had always tried to act strong but i have been broken. I havent felt this way in years. After my mum died, I had to become strong. Maybe it was time for me to just be a mum.

                               That night i cried myself to sleep curled into Louis's chest."Babe,we have to leave for the airport soon." Louis mumbled,shaking me awake. I sniffled and crawled out of bed. I fixed my hair in cute updue and pulled on my blue jeans,this pretty flowy shirt,blue pumps, and a clear shaw,with some blue earings and a bracelet. I fixed my makeup to cover up my puffy red eyes. I packed up my stuff,and held Louis hand tightly as we walked out to the car. Sarah hugged me tightly before kissing my cheek.  The plane ride back to England was long. When we got off the plane i made sure to have my sunglasses on so no one could see my eyes.

 "Savannah,how do u feel about the hate?" I just shrugged and got in the van,we all rode to Dani and Liams apartment,who recently were married. I walked quickly inside smiling as i heard my babies gurgling. I picked them up and held them tightly. Charles grabbed my glasses and threw them on the floor."Hey babies,God mummy missed you."I kissed both their cheeks making them giggle. Louis walked over and kissed their heads. Juls reached for him,so Louis held her. Charles started getting fussy so i patted his butt as i bounced him."They need to eat."Dani chuckled at me."Thank God,my boobs are killing me."I groaned,Dani and Liams eyes were wide as i pulled my shirt down and let charles eat."Arent you embarrassed?"Dani asked. Sarah looked up."When you have kids you will understand. You are comfortable with your body,plus if you havent gotten to pump or feed in a while your boobs hurt really bad,you just want a release."Liam nodded. I gave Charles to Louis so he could burp him while i switched breast and feed Julia. When i was done my chest felt 10 pounds lighter. I laid them in their seats and buckled them up,as Lou packed their bags.

                              "hey Savvy how are you feeling,about all the hate?"Dani asked,Sarah nodding."I think that they are right, maybe it is time for me to give up and just be a mum."I answered putting a blanket over the kids seats. Sarah huffed"Dont you dare even think that way. This is our dream and you are gosh darn talented. If you give up i will to. Think of all our fans who will be let down when we give up our dreams. When we stop being their support systems. Kids look up to us Savannah."Sarah shook my shoulders. I stared into her eyes,seeing every emotion go through her eyes."Okay."I whispered,i grabed the car seats and carried them to the car buckling them in and checking to make sure the kids were still asleep. Louis drove us home,my phone rang making the babies fuss."Hello, Savannah Tomlinson speaking. How may i help you?"I asked,trying to calm them down."Savannah, It's Mason. We need you to come in for an interview tonight, with Sarah."I groaned."Alrightly,what time?"I rubbed the babies tummys,they slowly became quiet."7"We pulled up outside the house,so i grabed the car seats and walked inside."Alright, bye."I unbuckled them both and rocked them asleep,laying them in bed.

                                    I changed into a  pair of jeans,my grey shirt,grey scarf,brown wedges,and some jewlry. My hair was straightened to perfection,and my makeup covered any puffyness in my eyes. I walked out to see Louis on the couch. He smiled at me,and opened his arms. I walked over and sat on his lap,leaning into his chest."What did i do to get such an amazing girl?"He asked playing with my hair."You were my best friend and always there for me."I whispered kissing him softly.

                                 I smiled at Sarah as we waited for the interview to start."Hello we are here with the one and only Beauty Falls. Thank you ladies for coming."Kyna smiled."No thank you for having us."I answered."Tonight we have an interesting episode. We will start off with some questions,then some videos, and then Beauty Falls will perform a song."The small live crowd clapped."First off how are the kids?" I nodded to sarah."Issabella is doing great. Niall and I are expecting again."The crowd was loud."Congrats, how about you Savannah?" I played with my fingers."They are wonderful and getting so big. They are starting to recognize people more."I smiled hapily."Now we all know that you were the most hated girlfriend of the whole One Direction Girls. But on top of that you are famouse. How are you doing with all the hate." I played with my wedding ring."Its hard. You begin to doubt yourself like never before. The words you hear or read replay in your mind. Its never ending."I looked up at the crowd then at the camera,everyone was deathly silent."You start to hate everything about yourself,you begin to believe you are what everyone says about you. Maybe you dont have talent,maybe you truly are ugly. Maybe Im not talented enough for this world. Maybe i dont deserve my husband because im too ugly for someone like him. I should stop what im doing maybe everyone is right."I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks."That im worthless. People saying my children are ugly,knowing im hated. None of you know me. You dont know my background. I know it makes you upset that i am married to a member of One Direction,and maybe you love Louis. But i am not taking your Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, I am married to my Louis. The one who makes me laugh and holds me when i cry. The guy who held my hand as i gave birth to my two beautiful children. Our Louis are different. I have NEVER interfered with the band and i never will. So im begging you to please stop hating on me. Look at me for me,not for who i am associated with."I finished. Some fans were crying. I wiped my cheeks and put my smile back on.

                        "Wow,that is really touching. Now we actually have some videos for you both."Sarah hugged me. We stared at the boards.watching as groups of fans showed up and said nice things about us. We watched 5 fan videos. Each one of them rebuilding my faith in myself. "And now for a song by Beauty Falls." Sarah and I stood up grabing our microphones.

(savannah)

Do you see me and still feel love

Or have I changed inside your heart

To have only you is such a fuss

To give all of me is not enough

You left then, you came back

Sorry don't make it up to me

Sorry won't make me believe

He's down on bending knees

You're down on bending knees saying

(both)

You didn't mean it

You didn't mean it

If you didn't mean it then why would you say it

He didn't mean it

You never mean it

Then why in the world would you say it

There's no tomorrow don't you know

Love me now or let me go

He didn't mean it

You never mean it

Then why in the world would you say it

Say it, say it

[sarah:]

I miss the way we used to be

Now you're the one that I can't keep

Thought I was first and never last

Thought it was you I would always have

(savannah)

You left then you came back

Sorry don't make it up to me

Sorry won't make me believe

(both)

You didn't mean it

You didn't mean it

If you didn't mean it then why would you say it

He didn't mean it

You never mean it

Then why in the world would you say it

There's no tomorrow don't you know (don't you know)

Love me now or let me go (let me go)

He didn't mean it

You never mean it

Then why in the world would you say it

Say it, say it

[both:]

It's time to let you go

It's time to say goodbye

Boy you need to know

I'm done with you messing with my mind

(both)

You didn't mean it you never mean it oh

Then why in the world would you say it

You didn't mean it you didn't mean it

If you didn't mean it then why would you say it

He didn't mean it you never mean it

Then why in the world would you say it

There's no tomorrow don't you know

Love me now or let me go

You didn't mean it you never mean it

Then why in the world would you say it

Say it [x3]

Then why in the world would you say it

Say it [x2]

Then why in the world would you say it

                                                When we finished i was breathing heavy,i had given my all."If i do say so myself, i think you have some pretty evident talent."Kyna said the crowd agreeing. "Tomorrow Sarah and I will be at London International Mall from 6 am to whenever we cant keep our eyes open anymore. Please come so we can sign something and thank you for being a fan."I yelled into the microphone as the interview ended. Sarah and i hugged the small crowd and signed somethings for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
909K 20.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
53.2K 2.4K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.