A Chosen Mate.

By SapphireFox

Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's h... More

A Chosen Mate.
Darius.
The Kiss.
I Love You.
In The Shower.
Pregnant?
Telling The Pack.
Hospital.
It's A...
Shopping!
Nightmare.
Jack.
Myah's Parents.
Daniel.
My Prince To The Rescue.
Karen And Darius' Parents.
The Baby Boy At Last!
Being A Mom.
Lucy.
The Proposal.
Wedding Day.
Explaining And Pack Base.
Pretenders Aren't Very Nice.
An Unexpected Turn Of Events.
The New Arrival.
One Big Happy Family.
The Final Fight.
Taken But...By Who?
Finally Found.
Not Again.
Memories.
Christmas.
Twins.
Memorable Moments.

She's Back...

8.2K 222 9
By SapphireFox

This is chapter 21:

Myah's POV:

Engaged! I still can't believe it. Darius kisses my neck.

"Has Karen rung you in the past week?" I ask.

"No why?" Darius asks.

"I was just wondering if she told you".

"Told me what? What's happened her?"

"I think I should wait and let her tell you", I say.

"Oh come on I'm going to find out anyway, just tell me".

"Well two days ago Karen rung me and told me she's pregnant".

"She's what?"

"Aren't you happy for her?"

"I am it's just... it's sooner than I expected. They're only married three months".

"Yeah but they have been going out 5 years".

"Well I can congratulate them later on today".

"What do you mean later on today?"

"They're coming over. I texted Karen that we're engaged and she said she's coming over to see us today".

"Oh, that's great".

****

There was a knock on the front door. Karen and Brandon are here. I walk over to the door and open it. I'm greeted by Karen and Brandon.

"Congratulations", they shout. Darius walks over to us.

"Aw thanks you guys", I say, hugging them.

"Congratulations to you guys too", Darius says. Brandon looks confused and Karen goes shocked looking.

"Congratulations on what?" Brandon asks.

"On the....." Karen shakes her head. "You haven't told him. You told me you were", I say.

"Told me what?" Brandon asks.

"Nothing sweetie", Karen says.

"It's nothing", Darius says.

"It's not nothing why would you say congrats then", Brandon says. "Please tell me".

"I was going to wait until we got home", Karen says.

"Aw come on I can't wait that long, tell me now please". She sighs.

"Okay I'm not sure how you're going to react to this but I'll tell you anyways. I'm pregnant", Karen says looking at the ground. Brandon tackles her with a bear hug.

"You are, that's great. Why didn't you tell me before?" Brandon asks.

"I didn't know if you'll be okay with it".

"Of course I'm okay about it. I'm over the moon. Why are you not?"

"No I am but isn't it a bit too soon", she says.

"Ye've been going out for almost six years. Myah and I were only going out a month when she got pregnant", Darius says. Wow we were only going out for a month.

"Are you sure you're okay about this?" she asks.

"I'm certain. Look we're both twenty-five we can look after a baby", Brandon says.

"But you're always busy with work" she says. Brandon was always busy because he was the Alpha of his pack.

"I can get someone else to do my work for me so I can look after you and the baby", Brandon says.

"Okay", she says. Brandon kisses her and they end up making out.

"Now I know how it feels when the guys see us making out", Darius says. I laugh. Sylvester runs over to Karen.

"Karen!" Sylvester shouts excitedly. They pull back and Karen lifts Sylvester up and hugs him.

"Hey Sylvester, how are you, it's been ages", she says.

"I'm good", he says. "Hi Uncle Bran-", he says, he's been trying to saying Brandon's name for a while. He's almost got it.

"Hello little guy", Brandon says.

"Maybe you shouldn't hold Sylvester. You might hurt yourself", Darius says.

"I can't not hug my godson", she says.

"But all the weight might not be good for the baby", Darius says.

"I'll be fine", she says, then puts Sylvester down. "Let me see this ring", she says, taking my hand. She gasps. "It's beautiful and huge". I chuckle.

"So have you thought when you'll have the big day", Brandon asks.

"Not yet", Darius says.

"Well..... I was thinking we could have it here in the forest", I say.

"You want an outside wedding?" Darius asks.

"Well only if you want it too of course".

"Then an outside wedding we'll have", he says, holding my waist. "Oh by the way Sylvester you're going to have a little cousin in a few months".

"Really! Yay", he shouts in delight.

Chase's POV:

"So, are we going to mate or wait for our mates?" I ask Savannah.

"I sort of want to wait to find mine, it's not that I don't want you Chase it's just-"

"You want to be with the one you were meant to be with", I interrupt, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah, I'm sorry".

"Don't be, I feel the exact same way. We both have a person we're destined to be with and I really want to meet her and I know you want to meet him too. We're still best friends, nothing's going to be different".

"Thanks Chase, I knew you'd understand". She gives me a tight hug and we go into the living room. It's better us being friends, we're meant to be friends not mates, if we were we would have been mates.

Darius' POV:

I watch TV with Brandon while Myah and Karen were talking. When the programme was on a break I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Do you want anything?" I ask Brandon.

"No thanks", he replies. I walk into the kitchen and as I'm closing the fridge door, I look out the window and notice a snow white wolf outside. The wolf wasn't from our pack. Wait a minute it was Lucy in her wolf form. I run out the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I shout. She shifts into her human form.

"Visiting you", she says. Visiting why? "You're even sexier than I remembered". She comes closer and puts her arms around my neck. What the hell was she playing at? I pull her hands away from me. "Did I do something wrong babe?"

"Don't call me babe".

"Oh come on Darius. I know you still love me and I still love you", she says.

"I don't love you Lucy. Why can't you get that into your teeny tiny head off yours".

"I see, you're playing hard to get", she says. She runs her hands through my hair and kisses me, I try to pull back but she holds me in place against the house wall.

Myah's POV:

I go into the kitchen to get something to eat. I look out the window and see two people kissing against the house wall. Wait a minute was that Darius kissing someone else. I drop the plate I had in my hand and it smashes into pieces. Karen flits into the room.

"Myah are you alright?" she asks. I shake my head and point to Darius and the girl outside. Karen sees them and goes shocked and then angry. "How could he do that?" She pulls me into a hug and I cry my eyes out. Brandon comes in.

"What's happened, are you alright Myah?" he asks frantically. Lots of other people come in too. I was so embarrassed. Karen goes out the door.

"No Karen come back, you're going to get stressed out, it's not good for you or the baby!!" I shout.

Darius' POV:

"Lucy get the fuck off me!"

"No way", she says. I keep trying to pull her off but she has my hands. Karen comes over, finally someone who can get this nut-job off of me. Karen pulls Lucy off me.

"Thanks Karen", I say. Karen slaps me across the face. "What the fuck Karen?"

"How could you do that to Myah, you cheating bastard", Karen shouts. She has it wrong. Not this again.

"Karen I didn't do anything. Lucy came up to me and pulled me onto the wall and kissed me. I couldn't get her off me. You know I love Myah, I wouldn't cheat on her", I say. She looks into my eyes and sees I'm telling the truth. Werewolves are able to know when people were lying.

"Oh my god, I have to tell Myah", she says.

"Myah knows?" I ask. Shit! She'll think I'm lying especially if she knows it was with Lucy who kissed me. I run into the kitchen and find people huddled around Myah and rubbing her back. They look up at me and give me cold looks. When Myah sees me she cries harder. Lucy comes into the room.

"Get the fuck out of this house now Lucy", I shout at her. She leaves the room.

"You're the one who should leave", Adam says.

"Guys you don't know what actually happened", Karen says.

"We saw them kissing outside, we know what happened", Dominic says.

"No you don't know, let Darius speak", Karen says. I tell them what happened.

"How am I supposed to know if you're not lying? I'm not a werewolf", Myah says.

"We are and he's telling the truth", Chase says.

"He is?" Myah asks.

"Of course I am Myah, I love you I would never cheat on you", I say.

"I love you too", she says, then runs up to me and kisses me. "I'm sorry".

"You don't have to be sorry you did nothing wrong". Lucy comes back in. "What did I tell you a minute ago", I say.

"You're leaving me for this whore?" Lucy shouts. How dare she call Myah a whore, I'm going to kill her.

"Don't you call my fiancée a whore", I say angrily. I couldn't take this anger. I shift into my wolf and charge at Lucy.

Myah's POV:

Darius and Lucy were fighting each other in their wolf forms. Her wolf was snow white with sea blue eyes. Darius' wolf was midnight black but instead of his green and brown eyes he had red eyes. I've never seen a werewolf with red eyes before. A few others shift into their wolves. Adam and Dominic take Karen and I out of the room and lock the door.

"Is Darius going to be alright?" I ask.

"Of course he is", Adam says.

"Why did he have red eyes?" I ask a bit scared. Dominic looks at Adam and Adam nods.

"When a werewolf has red eyes it means they're about to kill", Dominic says.

"Darius isn't a killer", I say not believing a word he said.

"He isn't in control at the moment, his wolf is and his wolf wants to kill Lucy", Karen says. KILL!?!?!

Darius' POV:

I bite Lucy's neck and blood oozes out of it. She starts scraping at her neck and runs away. I want to follow her and kill her but the others growl at me. I shift back and wipe the blood from my face.

"Where's Myah?" I ask.

"She's with Dominic, Karen and Adam in the living room", Chase says. I run to the living room and open the door, it was locked.

"Who is it?" Adam asks.

"Let me in, it's Darius", I say. They unlock the door and Myah runs up to me and hugs me.

"You're okay, she didn't hurt you, did she?" she asks.

"I'm fine", I say.

"Did you kill her?" Dominic asks.

"No she ran away, but next time I see her I'm going to rip her throat open", I say. Myah goes still and tenses. "I'm sorry sweetie I shouldn't have said that in front of you".

"No, it's not that, where's Sylvester?" she asks.

"He outside why?" I ask. Wait he's outside and alone. Dominic, Adam and I run to the garden with our werewolf speed. He was gone. I shout his name over and over. Nothing. I look for his scent and I can't find it. The bitch took him.

Lucy's POV:

A few minutes earlier...

I shift back and try to stop the blood from coming out. I only made it worse. A small boy around two was on a swing. He runs over to me. He looked like Darius. That was odd.

"Are you okay?" the boy asks.

"I'm fine", I shout.

"My Mommy and Daddy can help", he says.

"Who are they?"

"Myah and Darius", he says. Darius has a son?! Well someone's been a naughty boy. I have an idea.

Myah's POV:

I catch up with them.

"Where is he?" I ask frantically.

"Lucy's taken him", Adam says. She stole my little boy.

"Don't worry baby we'll find him", Darius says.

*A week later....*

We still haven't found him. She better not have hurt him. Darius passes me breakfast and I pass it back. I can't eat or sleep until Sylvester is back home. Darius sighs.

"You need the energy, darling", he says. I shake my head. Darius kisses my head. "I won't let her do anything to him. Please eat something".

"I can't, not until I know my baby's safe".

"I promise you he's safe, now can you please eat something". I take a small bite out of the toast. "That's my girl". I finish my breakfast. "Okay we'll be back later on tonight", he says.

"Can I come, I want to help".

"You are helping by staying here and being safe", he says.

"Please, I want to come".

"And I don't want you getting hurt".

"But I won't I'll be with you guys". He sighs.

"Alright".

Darius' POV:

"Thanks", she says and gives me a weak smile. I smile back. That's the first time she's smiled since last week. Adam comes in.

"Are you ready Darius?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, come on Myah let's go", I say.

"Wait can I just change first, I'll be one minute", she says rushing out of the room.

"Wait Myah's coming", he asks. I nod my head. Myah comes back in twenty seconds later.

"Ready", she says. We walk out the door and meet with the rest of the pack. We all split up. Everyone shifts into their wolves except for me.

"When I turn, you get on my back", I tell Myah.

"But that was so uncomfortable last time", she whines.

"You were five months pregnant the last time, of course you were uncomfortable. Now hop on", I say. I shift and she sits on top of me. We look for Sylvester's scent but none of us find it.

Sylvester's POV:

The lady pulls my arm. I yelp in pain.

"Come on you brat, we're just going somewhere", the lady says. Last time she said that she took me from Mommy and Daddy.

"Are we seeing Mama and Dada", I ask.

"Sure why not", she says. I let her pull me into the room. I kept thinking about Mommy and Daddy and sending them thoughts that I was okay, hoping they'll hear me.

Darius' POV:

I shift back and I wrap my arms around Myah.

"We'll find him, darling", I whisper into her ear. She nods her head while crying.

"Dada help", Sylvester says. Sylvester where is he. I turn around and look for him. No one was there besides the others in pack. I turn back around. "Please Dada", he says. I turn around again and look for him. Where was he? I could hear him but not see him.

"What's wrong?" Myah asks worriedly.

"Can you hear him?" I ask.

"Who?" Dominic asks.

"Sylvester", I say.

"No, you hear him?" Myah asks.

"Daddy", Sylvester shouts.

"There it was again", I say.

"No one is saying anything", Adam says. Was I just missing him so much that I was imagining him speaking?

"Daddy a lady has me", Sylvester says.

"I can hear him", I say.

"Maybe the bond's started and you're mentally talking", Chase says.

"But he has to be five to be able to do that he's not even two yet", I say.

"What bond?" Myah asks.

"Well as you know Sylvester will transform into a werewolf when he's five years old. He grows faster than a normal human. When he's five he will be able to speak mentally to people in the pack but since he's the Beta's son he must have developed the bond to speak mentally quicker".

"How come we can't hear him?" Dominic says.

"He must only be able to talk to Darius, he'll probably be able to talk to us when he's five", Chase says.

"Try and talk to him", Adam says. I didn't know what to do. How was he doing it? I picture Sylvester in my mind and say his name in my head over and over.

"Dad is that you?" Sylvester says. He could hear me too. I ask him where he is.

"In a room. Daddy I'm scared", he says softly. I could smell his scent.

"I have him". I shift into my wolf and Myah jumps on. I run as fast I can. Myah pulls on my hair to stay on. I stop at a broken down house. He was here and so was she. I shift back and I run into the building.

"Wait Darius, it's dangerous", Myah shouts. I don't care how dangerous I would risk anything for my son and Myah. I try and open the door but it was locked. I could hear Sylvester crying in the room. I knock down the door and Sylvester looks up and he runs over to me. I spin him around the room.

"Oh my god you're okay", I say hugging him so hard. I kiss his head.

"How come you never told me you had a son?" Lucy says from behind me. I turn back instinctively and put Sylvester behind my back.

"Stay away from him Lucy", I shout at her.

"Why do you care about him all he does is whine and cry all day", she says.

"That's it". I run at her and shift into my wolf. I bite her in the leg and as she bends over her wound I tackle her throat. We roll out of the room locked in combat.

Myah's POV:

I run into the building after Darius and so does everyone else.

"Adam stay here with Myah", Chase says.

"I'm coming", I say. I run into the first room I can see and find Sylvester crawled up on the ground, crying.

"Sylvester", I shout in joy as I tackle him with kisses and hugs.

"Mommy!"

"Where's Daddy?" I ask. He points to a broken window. "Let's get you out of here".

"Oh my god little man!" Dominic says.

"Is he okay?" Dawn asks.

"Yeah, she didn't hurt you?" He shakes his head.

"Thank god!" Savannah says. Darius comes from behind the house ten minutes later soaked in blood. Everything had blood on it, his hands, his face, his chest. His shirt was ripped open. His eyes were blood red just like his wolfs were last week when he charged at Lucy.

"Did you.....?" I can't even say it. He nods his head. I can't believe he just killed someone, yeah he kills dears and animals when he hunts on full moons but this was a real person. And it was all because of me, the same with Jared. I go over to give him a hug but he moves away from me.

"I'm still not fully in control yet", he says.

"What do you mean, you're in your human form", I ask.

"Yeah but my wolf is still present. They could hurt you, you see these eyes they're the eyes of a killer". I don't give a damn if I want to kiss you I'm going to. I kiss him on the lips and his eyes turn back to their normal colour. He deepens the kiss. I put my legs around his waist and he holds my ass up. He pulls back and wipes the blood off of my face. "We should wait until I'm clean". I chuckle.

"I can't wait that long". I pull him by the shirt, and pull us back to kissing.

Hey, I made this one longer as much as I could. Please vote, comment and fan! Thanks for reading! :) This is dedicated to woodbe for all the lovely comments she leaves on this story and some of my others! So thanks woodbe!!!! It means a lot, :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.5K 56
*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ------------------------------------- If you had told Lotti...
5.3K 177 26
Soraya didn't know Werewolves existed. She didn't believe in the existence of any Supernatural beings. That was until the day she had ran away from h...
9.2M 264K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
332K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...