If Only You Remember | Zayn M...

Від Itskennedy112233

*Slowly being revised* All it took was for him to become famous and forget. For him to go on x factor and lea... Більше

~If Only You Remember Prolouge~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 1~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 2~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 3~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 4~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 5~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 6~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 7~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 8~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 9~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 10~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 11~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 13~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 14~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 15~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 16~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 17~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 18~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 19~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 20~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 21~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 22~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 23~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 24~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 25~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 26~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 27~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 28~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 29~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 30~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 31~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 32~
~if Only You Remember Chapter 33~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 34~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 35~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 36~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 37~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 38~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 39~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 40~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 41~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 42~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 43~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 44~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 45~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 46~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 47~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 48~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 49~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 50~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 51~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 52~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 53~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 54~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 55~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 56~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 57~
~If Only You Rememeber Chapter 58~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 59~
~If Only You Remember Chapter 60~
~If Only You Remember Epilogue~
~Author's Note~

~If Only You Remember Chapter 12~

4.9K 118 8
Від Itskennedy112233

If Only You Remember Chapter 12

Jasmine's Pov:

"Are we there yet?" I asked. "Almost," he said. "I really hate surprises," I said. "I can tell," he said. "Zayn just tell me," I said annoyed. "No," he simply said.

"I will get out of this car if you don't tell me," I said. "No you won't," he said. "I will so," I said. He clicked a button and I heard the car lock. I groaned and tried opening the door. 

"It won't open," he said. "It's worth a try," I said. I continue to try opening the door. It won't budge. I groaned and sat back in my seat. "Try having a good time," he said annoyed. "No," I said. "Why is that?" He asked frustrated. "Because I'm stuck with you," I said.

"You didn't have to come," he said. "Trust me if I didn't come you would still be at my window throwing rocks at it," I said.

"You never know I was going to leave," he argued. "No you weren't," I said. "Fine I wasn't I would of honk the horn," he said. "Which would of pissed my brother off," I said. "In deed it would," he said.

  "Can't we just hurry up and get this over with so I can sleep," I said. "Like I said just try to enjoy yourself this once," he said annoyed. "No promises," I said. "Promise," he said. I rolled my eyes and groan. "Fine I promise ill try," I said.

"Yes!" He cheered. "Don't start it," I said. "Trust me after tonight your going to see I've changed," he said. "We will see," I said.

The car fell silent again. The only sound you can hear was the radio lightly playing. "So um," Zayn began. I looked over at him.

"How is your night?" He asked. "I don't know you tell me," I said annoyed. "Not going good I see," he said. I ignored him and looked out the window again.

"How much longer?" I asked. "Not long," he said. Again the car fell silent. It was a bit of an awkward silence.

"So tell me about yourself," I said making conversation. He looked over at me and said, "You don't know me?" "I do I mean have you changed since X Factor? Like with interest or anything," I said.

"Oh well my personality changed," he said. "I doubt it," I muttered. "But I'm still the same old guy you knew," he said. "You seemed to change a lot," he said.

"Like how?" I asked. "Your personality has," he said. "Give examples," I said. "You seem a lot tougher and stronger and keep to yourself," he said. "I just change I guess," I said. Eh wrong I changed because of what happened and what he said.

  "Yeah maybe," he said. "What do you mean maybe?" I asked. "I know deep down somewhere the old Jasmine is still in there," he said. "Maybe that Jasmine is gone," I said. "Maybe not," he said.

I sighed and said, "Lets talk about something else." "Like?" He sad. "Like how is touring around the world?" I asked. "It's amazing seeing the many different places in the world," he said. "I would like to travel the world someday," I said. "Maybe one day you will," he said.

"What was it like graduating?" He asked. "Fun and exciting and don't forget feeling free," I said. "Did you move down to London after graduation?" He asked. "Yeah Makayla and I left right after," I said.

He nodded and asked, "How did you meet Eleanor and Danielle?" "Danielle ran into me and Makayla in Forever 21 and Eleanor came over and we just started talking," I said.

"You didn't know they were dating Louis and Liam?" He asked. "Makayla and I didn't know who they were or who the members were in your band. We only knew you but that was it. We saw you guys everywhere," I said.

"So if you knew who they were and knew they were dating Louis and Liam, would you still have became friends with them?" He asked. "Yeah I guess I would," I said.

  "Even though you would still run into me again?" He asked. "I probably wouldn't go with the three if I knew you were with them," I admit. "Oh come on am I that bad?" He chuckled. I lightly smiled and said, "I don't know we will see." 

He smiled back and stopped the car. I looked at him confused. "We are here," he smiled. He opened the door and got out he walked around to my side. I opened the door before he could.

"You know I was going to help you with the door right?" He asked. "I know," I said.

I got out and closed the door. "Follow me," he said. I nodded and followed behind him. We walked in through the trees. "We better not get lost," I said. "We won't," he said.

There was this little path that lead us to where we were going.

We walked out of the trees and to see a nice huge pond with grass surrounding it with flowers. The moonlight reflect out on the water. There was a small hill that you can look out to at. 

It was a beautiful scene where you can see the sunrise when it comes. On the top of the hill laid out a blanket with a basket on it.

"I thought maybe we can have a little picnic under the moonlight ," he said. He flinched and closed his eyes. Does he think I'm going to hit him?

I laughed and he slowly opened his eyes. "What? Your not going to hit me?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed. "No I'm not. I think it's sweet," I smiled.

"Sweet?" He asked. "Yeah sweet," I said. "Are you feeling ok?" He teased, he put his hand on my forehead. I laughed and pushed his hand away. "I'm feeling fine," I said.

He laughed and smiled at me. "Come on let's go eat," he said. He took ahold of my hand and led me to the top of the hill.

We sat down across from each other. "Let's see what we have," I smiled.

I opened the basket. "Sandwiches," I said pulling them out. "Olives," I said pulling the small bowl out. "Blueberry muffins," I smiled while pulling them out. "And strawberries," I said pulling them out.

I set the food across the blanket. "Is the food ok?" He asked worried. "It's wonderful," I said. "What kind of sandwiches?" I asked. "Turkey sandwiches," he said.

"You remembered what I like," I said. He grinned and said, "Of course I do." I smiled at him. I handed him his sandwich and I picked up mine.

I unwrapped it and took a bite of the delicious sandwich. "You still make the best sandwiches," I said. "Thank you," he laughed. I took another bite of the sandwich.

I set the sandwich aside and picked up a strawberry. I ate one and another. I grabbed an olive and said, "Open up."  He looked at me curiously but still opened his mouth.

I tossed it and made it in his mouth. "Yes!" He threw his hands in the air. I giggled and clapped.

"Ok my turn," he said. I opened my mouth and he tossed six olives. It missed my mouth but hit my nose. My mouth dropped and he sat there laughing.

I laughed and tackled him down. We rolled down the hill laughing and smiling. We stopped rolling at the bottom of the hill. I landed next to him. We were still laughing.

"That was fun," he laughed. "Very," I laughed. "I can't believe you threw six olives," I said. "Hey it's what I do," he shrugged.

We sat up and looked up at the stars. "It's beautiful tonight," I said. "Very," he said looking at me. I looked at him and blushed. I quickly looked away.

"Let's go back at the top of the hill," he said standing up. He helped me up and we walked back up at the hill. We sat down side by side.

He laid back on his elbows as we looked out. "It's so peaceful," he said. "You don't like the screaming fans screaming in your ear?" I joked.

  He laughed a little and said, "It feels nice for once that I can just relax with out fans screaming and crowding me." My smiled dropped. "I never knew that's how you felt," I said.

"Yeah it can be to much sometimes. I wish I can just get away for a week or so and not be recognized," he confessed. "I thought you liked all the fame and attention with the girls and everything," I said.

"It depends. I love the fans and all but they can get out of control and crazy which can be kind of scary," he said.

"If I have a girlfriend, they go sending death threats to her. If I hang out with a girl in public, paparazzi start rumors that she is my girlfriend. The press make up stupid rumors about me all the time. And don't get me started on management," he said. I lightly smiled and said, "It must be hard," I said.

"It is but I love my life now and I'm happy for what I have," he said. "I'm sorry," I said. "For what?" He asked. "I didn't know you felt like that," I said.

"I thought you were one of those stuck up pop stars that don't care and love the attention and everything," I said. "You thought wrong. I'm the same old guy you knew," he said.

"Maybe you are," I smiled, he smiled back. "Zayn can I ask you something?" I asked. "You already did," he chuckled. "I'm serious," I said.

"Why did you say I'm going to become famous and get the girls so I won't need you anymore?" I curiously asked. He sighed and said, "I don't know to be honest," he said. "I guess I was that stuck up guy back then. It was wrong of me to say that to you," he said.

"I'm different now Jasmine. I promise you I am," he said taking my hands. "And if I wasn't would I really take you to our famous place we would go and beg for another chance? To show you I really change," He said. Ah so that's why it's so familiar.

I lightly smiled and said, "I guess so." "Jasmine I will do anything to prove to you I've changed," he said.

He rested his hand on my cheek. He looked me in the eyes then down at my lips and back up. He started to slowly lean in. I closed my eyes as he lightly pressed his lips onto mine. I begin to kiss him back.

I felt him smile between the kiss. I ran my hand through his hair and passionately kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and leaned in for more. I started to get the butterflies in my stomach.

We pulled back and rested our forehead together. I was smiling and so was he. I haven't noticed the sun was rising.

We turned and faced out at the sunrise. He rested his arm around my shoulder as I rested my head on his shoulder. The sky was an orangish pinkish sky.

His phone started to ring. "You better go get that," I smiled. "I'll be back I promise," he said. He stood up and walked in the trees. I sighed and looked out.

I heard something the side of me. I looked to the right to see a blonde girl quickly hiding behind a tree. I stood up and walked down the hill and to her.

Her eyes widen. "It's ok," I said. "Are you a fan of Zayn or something?" I asked. "You can say that," she said stepping from the tree. I looked at her confused.

"Let me guess he brought you here, made a little picnic, tossed six olives at you, watch the sunrise and kiss you," she said. I looked at her still confused.

"How did you know that?" I asked. "He did the same thing to me," she admit. Now I was pissed. "He what!?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything," she said. "No thank you for telling me this," I said.

  "Who are you though to him?" I asked. "I was an old girl friend of his," she said. I couldn't speak. I felt the tears started to come.

  "May I ask what your name is?" I asked. "I won't tell him," I said. "My name is Perrie," she said. "I'm sorry though," she came to me and hugged me. I started to cry which was unusual for me.

"He does this a lot," she said. "The worse thing about it all was we use to date and this was a special place we would go," I said. She let go and said, "I'm sorry." "It wasn't your fault but thank you for telling me," I said.

"Jasmine?" Zayn said behind me. I turned around and glared at him. He looked confused till he looked behind me to see Perrie standing there.

"I can explain," he said stepping forward. "Don't," I snapped. "I'll just go," Perrie said walking away. "The worst thing about it all is that I believed you have changed," I said.

"Jasmine I swear I have!" He cried. "Your right you have," I said. "You turned from a jack ass to a bigger one with a huge ego," I snapped.

"Really Zayn? Using the same trick on me? Real low," I said. "I should of known this was all a game," I bitterly laughed through tears. "It isn't a game please," he begged. "It looks like it to me," I said.

"I'm just going," I said walking past him. He grabbed ahold of my arm. "Jasmine please," he begged. I snatched my arm back and walked away.

I walked back up the hill and through the trees. I started walking back to the flat crying. I'm so stupid to believed he has actually changed.

A/n: Were you expecting that?? I bet not! What did you think of chapter 12?? Don't think I'm going to have Jasmine give in on Zayn that easily! This was a fun chapter to write I really hope you liked the story! Hint you might see Perrie again later in the story! Vote?? Comment??

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
233K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
434 46 8
DISCONTINUED Someone once told me "Don't ever be afraid to take risks, for they make life worth living." That has to be the wisest thing anyone had e...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...