HUNTER ✔

By tiaramaxx

How do you even get yourself sandwich between a wall and an arrogant growling boy? Kyra Torres' life changed... More

Chapter 1: Stranger in Black
Chapter 2: Going home late
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Weirdo
Chapter 5: I'm a slut
Chapter 6: Into the woods
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Band Aids
[MUSTREAD] Authors Note
Chapter 10: Attraction Between US
Chapter 11: Invitation from Dave
Chapter 12: Fiesta
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Complete Madness
Chapter 15: Denying Hunter
Chapter 16: A project together
Chapter 17: Alone with him
Chapter 18: Looking for someone?
Chapter 19: Missing you
Chapter 20: Full moon
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Insecurities
Chapter 23: Luna
Chapter 24: Pack house
Chapter 25: Secrets and Confusions
Chapter 26: The Unfamiliar Student
Chapter 27: Green-eyed monster
Chapter 28: Tingles and Sparks
Chapter 29: Contain yourself Alpha
Chapter 30: Moving in
Chapter 31: His Jealousy is Frustating
Chapter 32: Heat
Not an Update
Chapter 33: His Property
Chapter 34: Treachery will do you no good
Chapter 35: Ferocious Madness
Chapter 36: Claws and Blood
Chapter 37: Deep Slumber
Chapter 38: She's Back
Chapter 39: Who are you?
Chapter 40: I got a Tattoo
Chapter 41: Strong Affection
Chapter 42: Back to school
Chapter 43: Kisses on the Cheek
Chapter 44: Moon and Chains
Chapter 45: Bahay-bahayan
Chapter 46: Drowning
Chapter 47: Reminiscence
Chapter 48: Love in the moonlight
Epilogue
SEDUCTRESS
THE DEAL
BITTEN (Hunter / Spinoff)

Chapter 9: Pack House

18.1K 644 39
By tiaramaxx

Pack House

Hunter's POV

I wadriving home to the pack house from my little mate's house. I didn't mean to kiss her neck in the car. Her scent was very intoxicating and I almost lost control of myself. I could have marked her because my wolf is begging me to but good thing I overpowered him. 

I was so close to her skin where I was supposed to mark her and it took a lot of effort not to claim her  right there. But I lost control of my anger though. I can't take the idea of Kyra showing her body to other males. She's mine. 

Thinking of her wearing only a two piece made me growl. Just the thought of it makes me hard as a rock. Heck! I always get turned on when I'm thinking of her.

The pack house is located in the center of the woods near the place where Kyra is living. I passed through the other way because we should not be seen by any humans living nearby.

I once saw Kyra in the river when I was in my wolf form and my wolf was in control that time. I didn't mean to scare the shit out of her by showing myself. Any human that would see a big wolf will definitely freak out. But Kyra was different. I know she's scared but she had managed to talk to me and then run away. I'm so proud of her for being so brave.

The pack house came into view as I parked my car in the garage. The pack house is pretty big because the Alpha lives here and it's me, and the Beta's and third in command's family also live here.

The pack members have their own houses near the pack house. This woods is pretty wide and humans never dare to enter the woods, only Kyra, of course. 

Pack members and children playing outside greeted me once they saw me coming.

"Good day Alpha."

I just nod and smiled at them. I'm the Alpha and everyone respects me. An Alpha is like a leader of the pack. I have more than a hundred pack members including the beta's family which is Jake.

I was going to enter the house when I saw Jake and Aspen's form retreating from the woods.

"Where'd you came from, Alpha?" Asked Jake and I saw Aspen sniffing the air.

"You smell like Kyra." Aspen spoke.

"Yeah. That was what I'm going to say since Kyra's smell is all over you. Did you finally claim her?" Jake asked me curiously. 

"No." I answered going inside the house and they both followed me. "As much as I and my wolf wanted that, I can't. She's not ready."

"You're right. You haven't even told her about us." Aspen exclaimed.

I went straight to my office where I do my paper works. Aspen followed me inside while Jake went to the kitchen to grab some food. Were all formal in the pack house. Even though they're both my best friends, they should respect me. But we don't act like this in the school. People would think we're strange.

I sat on my chair, crossed my arm and waited for Aspen to speak. 

"The full moon will be in two weeks." He informed.

"I'm aware of that. What is it that concerns you?" I raised my brow at him.

"I'm bothered about you Alpha and you have finally found your mate."

"I understand." When a wolf specially the Alpha found their mate, they will be desperate to call out and mark their mate specially on full moons.

In full moon, a werewolf will not be able to control themselves. That's why we used to tie ourselves for the entire night to prevent any distractions in the human race.

"You will be very wild and aggressive, Alpha. To think that you had already found your mate, your wolf will look and call out to her to mark her." Jake entered the room with an apple in his hands. He sat beside Aspen and they both look at me. 

"I agree. You'll become stronger than both of me and Jake combined! No one will be able to stop you. I'm sure the chain will break from your strength." Aspen crossed his arms on his chest and waited for my answer.

I haven't come up with an idea on this matter wheb Jake suddenly sat up with a grin his face.

"I know what to do." He said and threw the apple outside my open window. "We need Kyra. She's your mate. She will be the only one who have control over you. Heck! All she need to do is kiss you and then bravo! Problem solved."

"No!" I growled. "I wont let her get hurt. I might mark her without her consent and she'll be terrified about me."

"Yes. I agree with you Alpha. That's an awful idea Jake." Aspen smirked.

"I was just trying to help." Jake sighed defeated.

We are in deep thought when the door of my office opened and my mother walked towards us elegantly with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi son." She greeted.

"Hello mom. How was your day?"

"Ayos lang naman. Very exciting. Well, I need to talk to you." She said looking at Jake and Aspen. They both went out of the room leaving me and my mother.

Shes a Filipina while my father is American. I dont have any idea on how'd they met since my father was an Alpha and he was based in America that time. To make the story short, my father went to the Philippines to visit a pack and then he met my mother which is his mate then I was born.

"Tungkol saan ang sasabihin mo sa akin ma?" I asked. She seemed verry happy.

"I heard you found your mate! I cant wait to meet her. Kelan ko siya makikilala? Kelan mo siya dadalhin dito? I'm so excited!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Relax ka lang ma. You will meet her soon. I promised you that."

"It better be soon or I'll find her my self!" 

"Don't worry ma. One of these days she'll be mine." I stated proudly.

"Great! I'll be having a daughter and grand children too. I can't wait for that time to happen where little Hunters will be running around the house!" She exclaimed happily at the thought and Ialmost choked. 

Grandchildren? Where did that came from?

"Seriously mom? Please don't ever dare to tell her that. Baka matakot siya at hindi na bumalik dito." 

"Okay, then. Pipilitin kong wag madulas ang dila ko." She said laughing.

"Where's dad?" Pag-iiba ko ng topic.

"Ewan ko. You know, he's always busy." She shrugged. 

"Bye, son. I gotta go." she said hugging me before going to the door.

Bago pa man niya buksan ang pinto ay humarap siya ulit sakin. This time she looked serious.

"Full moon is close, Hunter. You'd better be prepared." Pagkasabi niya non' any lumabas na siya.

I sighed. Two weeks to prepare for full moon. I think its enough time.

Khyra's POV

"Ky! Saglit!"

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad nang marinig kong tawagin ni Kuya Gab ang pangalan ko. Saktong nasa harap na ako ng gate ng school nang maabutan niya ako.

"Sayang. Hindi kita naabutan. Sasabay sana ako sayo maglakad papuntang school eh." Hinihingal niyang sabi dahil sa pagtakbo.

"Huh? Ngayon ka lang yata naglakad. Pa taxi-taxi ka pa nga dati eh. Ano pumasok sa utak mo at naisipan mong maglakad?" Natatawang tanong ko.

"Gusto ko nga kasing sumabay sayo eh pero hindi ko naman alam na maaga ka palang pumapasok. Hindi tuloy kita naabutan." Reklamo nito  at saka sumimangot.

"Ewan ko sayo. Next time kasi kung may balak kang sumabay sakin, sabihin mo. Para mahintay kita."

"Ah!" Napakapit ako sa braso ni kuya Gab sa gulat dahil sa malakas na tunog ng sasakyan sa likuran namin.

Nasa gitna pala kami ng entrance gate kaya siguro nagalit iyong driver ng pumalang camaro.

What?! Saka ko lang na realize na si Hunter pala ang may ari ng sasakyan na iyon. Gumilid kaming dalawa ni kuya Gab para makadaan ang sasakyan ni Hunter pero tumigil lang ito sa harap namin. 

Bumaba ang bintana at tumambad sa amin ang gwapong mukha ni Hunter. He's always good-looking. Nagsalubong ang kilay ko dahil masama ang tingin niya sa aming dalawa. Hindi ko siya pinansin at maglalakad na sana ako ulit nang magsalita si Hunter.

"Get in the car Kyra." Hunter demanded. I remember the last time when he flung me to his shoulders to get me inside the car. Although, nagustuhan ko naman yung view nang nasa balikat niya ako, because I can see his butt closely, hindi ko parin hahayaang buhatin niya ulit ako ng ganun-ganon lang.

"No." Sagot ko. Why would I get inside his car when I'm almost inside the school?

Lumapit ako kay kuya Gab at bumulong sa kanya. "Pagbilang ko ng tatlo, tumakbo na tayo."

"I said get in the car!" Sigaw ni Hunter na nakakuha ng atensyon ng ibang estudyante.

"1,2,3. Takbo!" Hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Kuya Gab at saka tumakbo palayo sa galit na si Hunter.

Serves him right. He can't just order me around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 411 34
Scarlet Loren had a terrible accident but still ends up living the next day. Despite of the mysteries, she chose to live normally and didn't bother t...
580K 15.9K 51
"Tanga ka ba? O sadyang bobo lang? Malamang hindi ko nagustuhan. Gusto ko ang unang halik ko ay mangangaling sa taong mahal ko!" - D.O Kyungsoo "Tala...
1.5M 16K 65
"Alam kong ipinanganak ako para sayo, kaya kahit ano pang sabihin mo.. AKIN KA.. Panindigan ko na to."
1.5M 51.7K 99
[COMPLETED] Ako si Eliana, isang college student na aksidente na naging werewolf. To avoid being stuck in a werewolf form, I was forced to marry a we...