Save me from myself (Joshler...

By twentyfun

Tyler is a freshman starting school, he's been bullied brutally and has switched schools many times because o... More

High school
Freshman boy
Run-in
Tyler?
Am I dead? Or just dreaming?
You could just stay..
What now?
Morning
Its better if you don't know
"Hey, can I come in?"
Stay with me
Hold me
Watch the sunset with me
Bad memories
Let me make you happy
Stop you're scaring me
Keep calm, I'll take care of you
"Josh I-"
Just try
Let me make you happy, part 2
Boyfriends then?
Everything's great..
Should'nt've gone alone
Kidnapped
Not today
Hospitals and observations
Mend me again
I make no promises but-

Just act normal

3K 135 26
By twentyfun

Tyler's POV:

I woke late at night and found Josh's arms not wrapped around my small frame.. I began to panic for a moment wondering where he was until I heard shifting on the floor. I began to replay tonight's events in my head. Oh god. I shivered as I quietly said his name, with him replying mine. I told him to hold me and he wasted no time in doing so.. Though I wouldn't blame him if he were being hesitant, considering he watched me suffer and I wouldn't let him help me.

His touch was so instantly therapeutic, he was so warm and I felt so safe in his arms. I weakly said 'I'm sorry'.. And he.. Did he just say.. He said he loved me.

~ Morning ~

It's 6:45 AM. I wake up with a stretch and Josh still lies in deep sleep beside me. He was laying on his back and I carefully swung my leg over his so I straddled his waist. He opened his eyes and rubbed them, instantly blushing when his vision was clear enough to see I was on top of him. "Good morning cutie" I said sweetly. "Good morning love" he replied with an adorable smile. I leaned down and rolling his head away he said "no I have morning breath!" And I stared at him, mouth wide. As if I cared what this beautiful creatures breath smelled like. "Um, I'm going to kiss you anyways babe so pucker-up" I said giggling and looking into his eyes. I was trying so hard to make him happy even though I knew I could never make up for what happened last night.. I really should've just left, he deserves so much better.. Stop it! Stop thinking! My upsetting train of thought was soon interrupted my a soft pair of lips on mine and I sunk in, deep, forgetting whatever it was I was sad over.

"Hey Ty? So.. Are you okay to go to school today?" Josh asked me, concerned and slightly nervous. "Uhmm.. Y-yeah I.. I think so" I replied, not sounding very confident in my answer. "Well you don't sound very sure" he said giving me a sympathetic and questioning look. "Well.. I'd like to try and just forget last night okay.. So.. Let's go to school and try to act normal" I said receiving a sad look as he remembered last night, as well. "Okay Ty, we can do that" he said with a halfhearted smile.

I gave Josh a peck on the cheek, climbing out of bed and getting dressed. I put on a long sleeve shirt and some jeans. Josh dressed and made breakfast and we left for school.

Josh's POV:

Tyler had been trying so hard all morning to act like nothing happened and was trying to make up for last night. I wanted to be normal but I felt like I couldn't kiss him or touch him without triggering him.. And I know it's just me but I-I can't.. I can't take that chance.. I can't watch him go though that ever again.

We walked to school and parted ways with a smile as we arrived at our classes. I was so nervous about Ty today, I couldn't help it. I tried to push my worried thoughts about Tyler to the back of my mind.. Though it was almost impossible to do. Many times during class I would let my mind drift off to last night and nearly burst into a river of tears but I had to calm down.. I couldn't let this get to me. He wanted to forget about it.. Be normal, I can do that for him.. Can't I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
74.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
168K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...