Exo's secret bodyguard [Disco...

By ExoxoBts

They were completely surrounded... by the saesangs.. That's right, Exo somehow got found out and they were su... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4
A favour? sorry not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 -Sehun's birthday Pt. 1!
Chapter 12 ~ Sehun's birthday Pt. 2!
Chapter 13- Truth or Dare
Chapter 14
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34
Another Favour :(
Chapter 35
Chapter 36~
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39~
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Official Announcement

Chapter 26

1K 67 11
By ExoxoBts

Sulli POV

"UNNIEEEEEE! "

Krystal came rushing into my room.
I watched her trip on the carpet in slow motion and something flew out of her hand.

I jumped to catch it and caught it safely in my hands. I turned it over.
It was her phone.

" What is it Krystal? Why are you rushing so much? You even fell!"

She got7 up, rubbing her nose.
" Owwwww apaaaaa :("
She pouted.

I rolled my eyes.
" What happened? "

She bent over, her hands on her knees and panted heavily like she just ran a marathon.

" Unnie...! Unnie!!"

I started getting irritated.
" Stop saying Unnie and just tell me what's wrong! I'm in the middle of watching 'What's happening to my family? '!"

[( No, I'm not finished it yet. There are 53 episodes and I'm only on 31!)]

"They've finally decided what to do with S-Guy!"

"S-Guy? What's with the code name?"

She tapped her foot impatiently.
" Honestly, you can be so slow sometimes. I certainly don't want to say S-Guy's real name anymore."
She huffed.

S-Guy? Sehun? But why would they have to decid what to do with him?

Suho? Sulli? Wait, that's me, never mind.

Ummmmm....

She sighed.
" I mean Seungri you pabo!"
She whisper hissed.

"Hey!...... Wait, what?!?"

I quickly turned off my laptop and put it on the desk.

"What have they decided to do??"

" Well, at first, they were going to put him in jail after going to the police, but for some reason, they decided to bring him to the hospital. "

"Maybe to get his wounds sorted first? We didn't exactly go easy on him."
I said to her.

She shook her head.
"Look, didn't you smell alcohol on Seungri whenever we saw him? I thought I did but I wasn't too sure."

"So he was drunk whenever he beat up Luna?!?"
I am shocked.

Krystal nodded.
"That's one reason."

"One reason?!?"

"When they went to the hospital, they found out two things."

She lifted her index finger.
"That he is an alcoholic."

She lifter her middle finger (with her index finger too of course!)
"That he has trouble keeping his anger in check."

"So basically, anger issues." I stated.

She nodded sadly.

"So? What have they decided to do with him??" I asked, eager to know what's going on.

"They're putting him under house arrest."

".......Mwo? "
Ok. She's completely lost me now.

" House arrest "
She said exasperated,
"Rather than putting him in jail, they put him under house arrest. Unless this news gets leaked, the fans, of course, won't know."

" What about his...anger issues? Are they going to just leave him like that?"

She looked at me like I grew another head.
"Are you Stupid? Do you really think they would leave him like he is? House arrest alone won't do him any good. They have someone from the hospital coming to help him with it."

"Aaaaahh" I nodded in understanding.

She threw her hands up in the air.
"Finally! ! The idiot has stopped being an idiot!!"

"YAH!!"

Looks like she's gonna have another marathon to run.
--------

Chanyeol POV
[For the first time in forever~]

"CHANYEOL HYUNG!!"
Kai came running into my room.

" What is it Jonginie? " I teased and he glared at me.

" I'll get you for that later. But I'm not that cruel. I've come to warn you."

"Warn me what?" I laughed. It's probably a prank that Chen made him do or something.

" Oh, you won't be laughing when I tell what I'm about to tell you." He warned, waving his finger.

" Haha what is it hmm? "

" Minseok hyung is going around asking all of us if we want to go for coffee with him. "

I wrinkled my nose.
" Kai, just because you hate coffee, doesn't mean that going out for coffee means you have to get coffee. Just get something else."

"Chanyeol ~ Let's go out for some coffee! !!"

"Oh snap, there he is. Suit yourself, I'm getting out of here." He dashed out the door and I heard Minseok call him.

" Oh? Kai! Let's get some coffee!!"
I didn't hear a reply.

Minseok entered my room smiling very happily.

" Chanyeol, let's get some coffee! My treat!"

I started to sweat.
" Uhh umm. . Y..you know what? I'm g..going to..ah... VISIT SULLI, YES I'M GOING TO VISIT SULLI... AND THE OTHERS OF COURSE."

I'm pretty sure he bought it because he winked at me.
" Suuureee, go visit Sulli. I'll just go ask Suho to go with me."
He grinned baozishly and went off looking for Suho.

I sighed.
Looks like I'm paying Sulli... and Krystal a visit.

"I'M GOING TOO CHANYEOL HYUNG! "

Of course. That brat just had to have heard my conversation with Minseok.
--------

" Sehun, I swear, if we get caught, I'm telling all the fans you XXXXXXX

He pulled a face and pouted.
" Hyung ~ Trust me! My disguise is very clever! Besides. No one is looking at us! We're hardly noticeable!"

"Yeah." I muttered under my breath.
" We're noticeable."

He frowned.
"Not noticeable hyung. Not noticeable."

"Except to the boy!" I hissed, pointing to a group of boys around our age, wolf whistling at us.

Sehun smiled and for a second, his act was so convincing that I wondered where Sehun went.

" We must look very pretty then." He patted his cheeks.
"Just ignore them hyung. Kaja!"

He walked off, his borrowed Gucci handbag swinging around wildly.

" It's not really something to be proud of you idiot." I screamed in my head.

The boys' eyes followed Sehun and eventually physically followed him.

I sighed. This absolute idiot.

Sehun had this very great idea to disguise ourselves as girls so it could be easier to move in public.

Tao actaully had a few Gucci handbags for girls for us to borrow.
He wanted to join us but there were only two wigs. If he wanted a wig, he'd either have to go buy one or ask one of the stylists/noonas at SM so he didn't bother.

I was about chase after the boys but I realised I lost them and....I'm lost T^T

Sehun was leading the way since I can't remember where Sulli...and Krystal lives.

Great.

I started to walk only for someone to accidentally bump into me.

" Omo! Joesonghabnida ahgassi!

My heart started beating little faster when I heard the angelic voice.
I turned around and basically melted in relief when I saw who it was.

" Sulli!" I cried and threw my arms around her.

She was so startled that she took a step back and quickly pushed me off her. I probably shouldn't have done that. Ahehe. *scratches head awkwardly*

She looked at me in confusion.
" Chanyeol oppa??"

..........How am I supposed to explain this to her? -//-
--------

" Phew! That took a while. Who knew they would turn out to be fan boys?" Sulli said, throwing her head back and laughing.

Sehun pouted and clung to her arm.
" Noona~ Stop laughing~ It's not funny "

Sulli doubled over.
"But you're in a dress! At least Chanyeol is wearing leggings! Omo, Omo XD"

After I briefly explained to Sulli what was going on, we chased after Sehun and tried to convince the boys that he was not, in fact, a girl. When Sehun's identity was revealed, it turned out they were fan boys.

" Hajiman Noona~"
He stomped his feet like a whiny brat (which he is ) and crossed his arms with a 'Hmph!'

I rolled my eyes.
" Seriously, Sehun, this was your idea. You can't expect not to be laughed at."

We were slowly approaching Sulli's house and I looked up at it in awe.

" I can't believe I forgot where the great Sulli lives," I mumble under my breath.
" I'm not much of a morning person. It was just that one time we came over early. Of course I can't rem-"

"Chanyeol oppa? Gwenchana? Wae are you mumbling mumbo jumbo to yourself? "

I ducked my head in embarrassment.
Oh gawd. She saw. And now she thinks I'm michin.

" Nothing Sulli, just. ..thinking about some stuff out loud."
That was not a lie, right?

She nodded uncertainly and proceeded to unlock the front door only to find it was already opened.

" What...? Huh, that's strange. ."
Sulli opened the door wider and stepped in.

"Tao?"

Sehun and I rushed to the door and entered.

Tao grinned at us and did a little wave.
" Hey hyung, Sehun. I~ made~ it~ :D"
--------

Sulli POV

Ok... I don't get why Tao said that when I opened the door but I guess they spoke about something before coming.

" Anyways, " I said, putting my bag on the floor in the hallway.
"Why are you guys here?"

They all looked a little guilty and I can't help wonder why.
"Well?"

Sehun walked over to me and pouted.
" Can't I visit my Noona?"

Chanyeol scowled.
" Well, I was going to visit you and then Sehun and Tao decided to come along."

Tao smiled at me and clung to my arm.
" Sulli~ I'm hungry~ Please make me something to eat?"

*nearly dies*
" A..arraso Tao oppa."

Both Sehun and Chanyeol scowled at Tao. Why on earth do they keep scowling at each other??
--------

Sehun POV

What. Is. Happening?

Tao is here and he is hogging all. The. Attention.

He's clinging on to My Noona.

Sehun no happy. >:-(
--------

Sulli POV

Just when I finished making some food for the boys, someone just happened to show up.

" Unnie~ You making food?"

I smirked.
" Yes but it's not for you. It's for the boys."

"Boys? What boys?"
She frowned in displeasure.

" The boys? Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol? In the living room? You must have past the living room. "

She shook her head.
" I didn't see them."

"What?"

I turned off the cooker (which I was going to do anyways )and ran to the living room panicking.

The three boys were nowhere to be seen.
--------

" DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW WORRIED I WAS?!?!"

I'm nothing but pissed right now.

They winced and bowed their heads even lower.

" We're sorry Sulli!"
Chanyeol cried.

" We won't do it again!"
Tao added.

Only Sehun seemed fearless.
" Noona~" He cooed, pulling his damn aegyo weapon.
" We're sorry, so can you please *extra aegyo here * let us go now?"

I sighed irritably.
" Go eat. The food's on the table. Sehun, you know where the plates and bowls are."

They cheered and Sehun and Tao raced off.

Chanyeol got7 up slowly.
" I'm really sorry Sulli. I didn't mean to pry about the picture."

I rubbed my temples and sighed again
(I seem to be doing both a lot when I'm around the boys).

" It's ok Chanyeol oppa."

I searched the whole house only to find them in my room.
They got7 pretty scared pretty fast when they saw me thundering up to them and then Tao and Sehun ran to the living room.

But Chanyeol had stayed behind to ask me about the picture on my desk.

My gaze hardened as I saw he was talking about the one of me and my parents, a bit after the twins were born.

He got7 the message and ran to the living room.

I patted his bowed head and I started to walk to the kitchen. Chanyeol grabbed onto my arm so suddenly that I almost sent him flying to the wall.

"Yes Chanyeol oppa?" I asleep calmly.

He scratched his head, let go of my arm and twiddled his thumbs nervously.

" Umm.. Sulli. ..I ... I"
He was turning red as he tried to form a sentence.

I nodded.
" Yes?"

He hesitated and shook his head and muttered something before saying something out loud.
" N..nothing. .Let's go eat."

He hurried off to the kitchen leaving me confused.
" What was that all about?"
--------

Sehun POV

I know he was going to.
--------

Chanyeol POV

Why did I hesitate?
--------

Sulli POV

I walked to the kitchen and met up with Bom who was us coming down the stairs.

" Unnie, I heard a lot of noise. What's going on?"

I shook my head.
" Let's go to the kitchen. "

That was such a mistake. Bom passed out just seeing Chanyeol's back.

- End of chapter -
~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Sorry it's crap.
Basically.

I'm soo getting off the storyline. I'll get back on it soon.

BYEEEEEEE ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2K 9
When did the end become their reality? When did their time together become so limited? When did everything go so wrong? ~~~~~~~~~~ My first ever EXO...
3.6K 265 29
『COMPLETED』 "Mom! Why didn't you tell me that, EXO is our new neighbor?!" I shouted. "Yeah...about that..." - Where Joung YeriNa, realized that EXO...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...