Who to choose? *Beau/Luke Bro...

Oleh littlebitofjanos

Lebih Banyak

Who to choose? *Beau/Luke Brooks - Janoskians - Fanfiction*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
A/N
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twentyone
Chapter twentytwo
Chapter twentythree
Chapter twentyfour
Chapter twentyfive
Chapter twentysix
Chapter twentyeight
Chapter twentynine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one

Chapter twentyseven

80 5 0
Oleh littlebitofjanos

*** Nine months later ***

Nine months had past and everything was finally going smoothly in my life for once. Me and Beau were still going strong together and me and the rest of the boys were closer than ever, none of us knew that was possible, and me and Morgan were still best friends. I had started school together with Morgan and I also moved out of the boys house and into mine and Morgan's apartment. I still have clothes and other stuff at the boys house because I usually stay with Beau on the weekends. Jai and Morgan had what seemed like a serious thing going on for a couple months for some reason they barley speak anymore. The rest of the boys are still single except for Daniel who is still together with Lucy. Me and Lucy got pretty close when I came to L.A the first time and now we are even closer and her and Morgan are also really good friends.
Oh and I also got a job as an event waitress. I get payed pretty good and I only work about two nights a month.
Right now it's spring break and me and Morgan were packing the last of our stuff before heading to the airport and meeting the boys.
We were all flying to Dubai for two weeks to have a vacation and get away from everything.

" You ready? " Morgan shouted from the door, disturbing me from my thoughts.

" Yup " I said happily and slung my backpack over my shoulder and rolling my suitcase to the door where Morgan was standing ready to lock the door.
We went downstairs and got in our uber and went straight to the airport.
About half an hour later we arrived outside the airport and saw the boys waiting for us.

" Hello beautiful " Beau said handing me an iced caramel latte from Starbuck.

" Oh you got me Starbuck! You're so cute " I grinned and hugged Beau.

" Hey where's my hug? " I turned around and saw a pouting Jai with his arms open. I laughed and gave him a big hug.

" Now let's get to vacation started! " Luke cheered and we all walked into the airport.

~~~

" Okay so who's sharing a room with who? " James asked as we stood outside the rooms.

" Me and Livy " Beau said immediately and snaked his arms around my waist.

" Well the five of us aren't sharing so pick two more " Jai said impatiently.

" Fine " Beau sighed.

" Morgan is with us " I said taking one of the keys from James.

" And you Jai " Beau said dragging his bag into the room.

" Woah " I said looking around the big room. It had two queen sized bed and a little sitting room area. The walls were white and there was a big balcony with a view of the sea.

" Like the view? " I heard someone say making me turn around. I saw Luke standing on the balcony beside ours.

" I love it! " I smiled making Luke smile.

" Who are you talking to? " Daniel asked confused walking out beside Luke.

" Oh hey Liv " He waved.

" Hi " I chuckled. " Did you guys get two queen bed too? " I asked and Daniel nodded satisfied while Luke rolled his eyes.

" Guessing you're getting a bed for yourself " I asked Daniel.

" Yup, Lames are sharing " He said with a grin.

" Anyways I'm starving " Luke said rubbing his stomach.

" Me too " I said.

" We'll be over in a sec " Daniel said and they walked back in. I walked back into our room an saw Jai and Beau talking and Morgan lying on one of the beds on her phone.

" Hey me, Skip and Jai are going out soon " Beau said.

" Oh okay. Me and the others are going out for food, me and Luke are staving " I said and just as I finished my sentence there was a knock on the door.
I walked over and opened the door and in walked Luke, Daniel and James.

" Skip, right on time " Jai said putting his phone in his pocket.

" Bye " Beau said giving me a peck on the lips before walking over to the door where Jai and Daniel where.

" Bye " I smiled and they left. " So where are we eating? " I asked turning around to face the others.

" Somewhere fast I'm staaaarving " James complained and fell back on the bed.

" Is there a McDonald's? " Morgan chuckled.

" We can ask in reception, c'mon " Luke said and we walked out of the room and down to reception.

~~~

I was in the hotel room with Luke watching Modern Family and Luke was editing a new video. James and Morgan fell asleep earlier so we left them in the other room. The other boys weren't back yet and it was nearly 1 am.

" I'm kinda hungry " I said turning over on my stomach and looking at Luke.

" Same " Luke said shutting down his laptop and putting it beside him.

" We have sandwiches " Beau shouted basically being carried into the room by Jai and Daniel.
I let out a sighed seeing the state Beau was in. He had been going out partying a lot recently and every time he gets way to drunk and either me or one of the boys are left to take care of him.

" Why did you let him get so drunk " I said annoyed and helped Beau over to the bed.

" He said he wasn't going to drink and then he went missing and we couldn't find him anywhere until I went to the bathroom and found him in the corner drinking straight from a bottle of vodka " Daniel said. I could hear in the tone of his voice that he was tired and didn't have fun tonight.

" And you really thought he wouldn't drink? " I nearly chuckled.

" No but we lost him " Jai said handing Beau a bottle of water and a sandwich.
I walked out on to the balcony and leaned against the rail.

" You okay? " Jai said walking out and leaning against the rail beside me.

" Yeh " I breathed " Why is he doing this? "

" I don't know, he went trough a phase like this when we first left Australia and when you left without saying goodbye but it wasn't this bad " Jai said and rubbed his face.

" He's drinking away his pain " I said slightly confused.

" Yeh but what's his pain? " Jai asked sitting down on a little chair.

" I don't know " I sighed.

" I'm going over to the other room " Daniel said sticking his head trough the door. " Livy are you okay? " He asked and now walked out and over to me.

" Beaus drinking away his pain and I don't know why! " I said and I could feel tears build up in my eyes.

" Uh... Talk to him tomorrow when he's sober " Daniel said giving me a hug before waking back in.

" I'll be right back " Jai said getting up and walking inside.

*** Jais P.O.V. ***

" Uh... Talk to him tomorrow when he's sober " Daniel said giving Livy a hug before waking back in. I had known Daniel long enough to tell when he was hiding something. He knew something about Beau and wasn't telling us.

" I'll be right back " I said leaving Liv and following Daniel.

" Oi Daniel " I shouted to him as he was down the hallway. He stopped and turned around and looked at me.

" Hey " He said as I made it up to him.

" What do you know about Beau and all his drinking? " I asked.

" Nothing " Daniel mumbled.

" Daniel, tell me! " I said sternly, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pushing him against the wall.

" Jai let go of me! It's better for everyone not to know " He said and tried to push me off of him.

" No it's not! Livy thinks it's her fault, Beau is drinking his way to an early death and me, Luke and James are worried because we are his brothers and best friends " I said pushing him harder against the wall.

" Okay, okay! " He said and I let him go.

" Well " I said waiting for and answer.

" At our party a couple months ago Beau and Morgan made out and a few weeks later him and Morgan nearly slept with each other if I didn't caught them " Daniel said and I could feel the blood in my body boil. Me and Livy were closer than the others and they knew that, everybody did. Hearing that someone cheated on her, hearing that your own brother cheated on your best friend made me so angry.
I snapped out of my thought when I heard a door close shut and I looked behind me and saw Livy running down the hallway.

" Livy! " I shouted and started running after her. I caught up with her when she was waiting for the elevator.
" Liv " I breathed and I saw how the tears were streaming down her cheeks.

" Come here " I said bringing her in for a hug and wrapping my arms around her. She buried her head in my chest and started to cry even more.

" I'm so sorry Livy " Daniel, who had made his way up to us, said and rubbed her back soothingly.

*** Livys P.O.V. ***

" Well " I heard Jais voice say from down the hall.

" At our party a couple months ago Beau and Morgan made out and a few weeks later him and Morgan nearly slept with each other if I didn't caught them " Daniel said. Beau cheated on me, again, and with my best friend. I felt the tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

" Babe " I heard Beau say from inside the room. Hearing his voice made me mad and without thinking I slammed the door behind me. I noticed Jai and Daniel look up the hallway at me and I started running towards the elevator.

" Livy! " Jai shouted after me.
When I came to the elevator I pressed the button over and over again until Jai hugged me. That's when I truly broke. What Daniel said hit me and I realized it was reality.

" I'm so sorry Livy " I heard Daniel say and rub my back.

" Come on let's get some sleep " Jai said, slightly pulling away from the hug.

" I can't " I said and shook my head.
" they're there, I can't see them " I cried.

" You won't have to see them " Daniel reassured me.

" They're not even in the same room, I'll see one of them " I said and shook my head again.

" It will be okay Livy " Jai said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the room.
As we walked past the room Beau was in, Luke walked out.

" What's wrong? " Luke asked worries and took me from Jai. I wrapped my arms around Luke's neck and hugged him.

" Morgan's in there if you want to talk to her? " Luke asked and pointed to the room.

" No " I whispered and tried my best not to cry even more.
I could see in the corner of my eye Jai and Daniel giving Luke a look.

" Okay, let's just go to bed " Luke said and we went into the other room that James was alone in.

" He's a heavy sleeper " Jai said as we walked in and I just fell onto the empty bed and crawled up into a ball.
Daniel slept in the bed together with James and Jai, me and Luke shared the other bed.

" I'm sorry " I whispered to Luke as everyone else was asleep.

" For what? " He asked confused.

" I've basically ruined our trip and... And you were right, Beau would hurt me again " I said avoiding eye contact.

" Livy it's okay, I know I said I wouldn't be there for you but you know I'll always be here for you, okay? "

" Thanks you " I whispered and moved closer to Luke. He put his arms around my waist and I feel asleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.1K 156 41
Just read it x
2.8K 307 40
65 girls. 13 districts. Five boys. Five winners. When five girls are picked from each of the thirteen districts to compete against each other to beco...
370 13 16
We're always going to love each other. [Brooks Twins Fan Fiction) Copyright 2018 NirvanaxRose All Rights Reserved
51.1K 2.3K 49