More Than A Bestfriend(뷔 민)

By NananananaChimmy

❗❗ BEING EDITED❗❗ Edited by @Yoongisphatasth V and Jimin were bestfriends since they were toddlers, but after... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not An Update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Last Chapter
Author's Note
The End
Other story?

Prologue

29.2K 960 217
By NananananaChimmy

You've been my best friend since we were kids.

You know me, and I know you.

You know everything about me, but unfortunately I don't know everything about you...

When you told me about your love for that girl, my heart was absolutely broken.

I can't stop smiling because you're happy, but I can't stop crying due to my sadness and jealousy.

I hope I have a chance to tell you about my feelings for you.

But I don't, and I never will.

It broke me and I don't think I could ever love you again.

In fact,

I hate you

__________________

Edited by: Yoongisphatasth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 970 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
458 19 10
~DISCONTINUED~ Jimin has decided to go and visit hi sold friend Yoongi after a breakup, but how does that effect Yoongi's best friend Taehyung? As T...
210K 3.6K 22
Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook has been friends ever since 4. Growing up they started having feelings and made more friends like Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi...
5.7K 409 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...