Teen Wolf Imagines #Wattys2017

By AJLeeLoveBites_

Just some teen wolf Fanfics I find online. So if you see your imagine don't get upset and start telling peopl... More

ComicCon
Fight/ Rough
Happy Endings
Sterek #1
Scott's Always Right
Morning Shower
Sexting with Dylan O'brien & Tyler Hoechlin
Early Arrival
Set
19th Birthday
Imagine...
Happy Birthday
Study Date Gone Rogue
Ooh La La
Just Friends
Carousel
Pizza
Exhaustion & Breakfast
For Starters
Irony
PDA
Out
A Day With O'Brosey
Void Stiles
Nightmares
Untitled #1 ❤️
Not Exactly His Fantasy
Experience Is Key
Untitled #1 (Part 1)
Untitled #1 (Part 2)
Untitled #1 (Part 3)
Hurt Him To Save Him
Over My Dead Body
Sneaky Fun
Eichen House
Quite The Story
Torture
Every Step Of The Way
The First Meeting
Storm Night
Kill Him
Passionate
Untitled #2 ❤️
Chaos
More Than Friends (Part 1)
More Than Friends (Part 2)
Want You Back
Not Like This
For You.....
Probably Should Have Closed The Door
Green
Maveric Manner
Take The Pain (Part 1)
Take The Pain (Part 2)
Secure
Mates
Dust
Sterek #2
Rough Sex Preference #1
Sterek #3
Loud
Again
You'll Tell Him Your Pregnant Preference
Mates ❤️
Jealous
Just Breath
I Still Don't Like You
Untitled #3 ❤️
Crushed
How Dare You
Too Intimate
Late Night Run (Part 1)
Late Night Run (Part 2)
Late Night Run (Part 3)
Is It Real?
Untitled #4
Untitled #5
In Bed With Me
Taste (Part 1)
Taste (Part 2)
The Sheriff's Son (Part 1)
The Sheriff's Son (Part 2)
The Sheriff's Son (Part 3)
Rivals
Dirty Girl
Full Of Surprises
Science Project (Part 1)
Science Project (Part 2)
Guys Night Out (Part 1)
Guys Night Out (Part 2)
Guys Night Out (Part 3)
Guys Night Out (Part 4)
Guys Night Out (Part 5)
Criminal
Bad Meets Evil (Part 1)
Bad Meets Evil (Part 2)
Dare
Promised (Part 1)
Promised (Part 2)
Promised (Part 3)
Promised (Part 4)
Promised (Part 5)
Sinners ~ Envy
Sinners ~ Pride
Sinners ~ Wrath
Sinners ~ Gluttony
Sinners ~ Greed
INKITT

Not So Much Acting

6.2K 71 0
By AJLeeLoveBites_

* * * * *
"Take one! Action!" the director yelled.

I was already in character as Dylan crouched over my cowering figure that was lying on the bed. This scene I wasn't particularly excited for, nor was I planning to worry about it. We agreed we should get it done and over with, but with him this close. . . You start to notice things.

You notice the mischievous gleam in his brown eyes, and how they seem to hold you in their unfathomable gaze. You notice the brown locks that stick out from his head look visibly soft to the point you want to run your hands in them. You also seem to notice how his dark eyelashes contrasted nicely against his eyes.

My breath catches as he glides a tantalizing finger tip along my jaw line. At least my breath catching was not out of character.

His eyes were dark and hooded as he mused, "My dear, you don't know how much of a seductress you are. You don't even realize it." Dylan's hands slips down, dragging across the skin of my neck, to the seams of my trench coat, and finally to the knot that tied the coat together. His eyes never left mine as he pulled the end of the strap slowly. I swallow as the knot is undone and he goes for the buttons.

"I beg to differ," I said with a strain, "shy and clumsy isn't attractive."

It's amazing how I can still remember the lines while being this flustered. How I can even stay in character is lost on me. Then again, the character is supposed to be turned on and in shock to the point of speech impairment; in which I am also. The director so predicted this.

Dylan chuckled, "You don't know how wrong you are." His fingers undo the buttons one by one, "Obliviously submissive and weak are attractive traits. Even turn ons." All the buttons are unbuttoned and my green eyes are glued to his.

At this point, I remember: The character turns somewhat indignant, acting less submissive on purpose.

I instinctively lift myself out, leaving the trench coat behind as I wrapped my arms around his neck. My fingertips play with the little hairs at his neck lightly, and I feel a shiver run up his spine. I smirk at this, "Am I really that submissive?" Something like lust burned in his eyes, slightly cutting me off guard. I know the next part, but I'm still shocked.

"Everything about you is a turn on," he murmured, suddenly pushing me down against the pillows and smashing his lips against mine.

Oh my God.

His hand trails up the side of my thigh, lifting my leg slightly before it hitches itself around him. The trench coat is discarded to the floor forgotten. I lift my hands to fumble with the buttons of his dress shirt before just ripping it open, which I was told to do anyways. I part away, marveling at his lean but muscular chest before he catches my lips again.

I gasp as his tongue snakes through my lips, brushing against my own playfully. This wasn't part of the script at all, but I wasn't complaining. As I ripped away his shirt and threw it to the side, our tongues danced and tangled. A small moan left my lips, in which I paused for a millisecond and blushed deeply. My abrupt stop seemed to go unnoticed by the director as Dylan's hands roamed around me.

I tried to breathe steadily as he kissed me, resisting the urge to moan. Fortunately, he parted away and kissed down my neck and back up again. "Just let it out," he whispered into my ear when he started lifting my shirt, "if you don't moan, it's going to be unrealistic."

I inhale sharply as he goes down and leaves a searing trail of kisses up my body as he slides up my shirt. "There you go," he murmurs as my shirt falls to the floor. I connect our lips again, letting out a whimper as he nibbles my lip.

Oh God, what are we doing? We're literally having sex on set, and we both are not minding it.

I pull away, nipping at the skin of his collarbone and scraping my fingernails lights down the planes of his abdomen. A guttural groan leaves his lips as I drag my tongue up his neck and my fingers struggle to unbutton his jeans. I never get to get them off, because he pins my hands over my head and slips off mine instead.

His brown orbs never leave mine as he hovers over my core only covered in lacy underwear now. I'm so needy it's almost painful. My mind was just hazy with lust. We were both breathing heavily as he kisses the inside of my thigh tantalizingly before planting another one closer.

But then he pauses there.

"End scene! That was great!" the director says, his face a little tinted red, "you guys showed a lot of emotion. That's it for today!" I sit up on the bed, staring blankly at the director.

What.

Dylan smiles at me awkwardly, "Good job on that scene."

"You too," I reply meekly.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.
* * * * *

I don't know why I'm so frustrated now. It was just a scene for a movie. I should be handling this professionally and not give a damn. I say that, but I'm still sitting on the couch of Dylan's dressing room only
in a robe.

God, I'm hopeless and horny.

I jump at the sound of the door opening. My eyes met puzzled brown ones as Dylan came through the door. My eyes stared at the muscles of his abdomen before meeting his gaze again. My cheeks explode in red. I question why I did this again. I do a little pathetic wave, "Hi."

"Hey," he replied, "Why are you here?"

It's silent for a moment as we just gaze at each other. I bite my lips, averting my gaze as I sighed. "I-I honestly don't know," I stood up, "I just shouldn't have come. I'm sorry to intrude." I walked towards the door in a walk of shame. I move to step past him, but his hand wraps around my wrist. A gasp leaves me as he crushes his lips against mine.

He pulls away, "Let's just make a stupid decision for one night. No worries."

"I don't think it's stupid," I say boldly.

"Good, I don't think so either," Dylan chuckles, "also, no one is in the building." All this is said as we were slowly drifting towards the couch. Thank God it was large.

"Lovely," I reply, entangling his brown locks in my fingertips before connecting our lips once again. Dylan quickly removes my robe before we fall into the couch. His tongue dances with mine and his hands roam to my spine and unclasp my bra. He throws the underwear over his shoulder before taking a peaked nipple in his mouth.

"Oh God!" I moan from the burst of ecstasy as he rolled his tongue around it, nibbling and pulling at the flesh between his lips. Dylan grinned as I squirmed from underneath him, my muscles flinching reflexively. His free hand gropes my other breast, kneading and tweaking the nipple in his fingertips. I whimpered, clutching as much as I could of the couches fabric.

After a few moments, Dylan pulled away. He grinned cheekily at me as he said, "You're so sensitive."

My cheeks flushed, "Shut up."

"It's true," he murmured, kissing down my stomach. My spine arched as his tongue dipped at my navel.
"See?" he said as he started to rub me through the fabric of my panties. High pitched moans escaped my throat as he chuckled, "It's adorable."

"Stop," I breathe, reaching for his hand.

He frowned worriedly, "I'm sorry, did I go too far?"

I shook my head vigorously, "No." Pressing my lips against his neck repeatedly, I slipped my hands underneath his underwear. Gripping his member in my fingers, I begged, "Now. . . Please."

Dylan grinned as he pecked my forehead lightly. "Say no more, love," he said as he went to unbutton his jeans. He kicked them off along with his boxers as I took off my underwear. Moments later, he was crouched over me. The once carefully styled hair was messy and tousled while his lips looked red and bruised. As he positioned himself at my entrance, he gazed down at me.

"Are you sure?" he asked hesitantly.

I nodded, "We're already this far. Why stop now?"

Dylan looks up at the ceiling, fake contemplating as he backs away. "Well," he begins as he leans towards my crotch, "I'm still up for a little more playing." I stare wide eyed as his brown eyes glint mischievously before his finger slides inside me. Cries of ecstasy fell from my lips as he pumped inside me. His dark stare made my cheeks go red and my heart to beat erratically.

God dammit, I can't take this!

I sat up shakily, struggling to push him down. The actor raised a curious eyebrow, lying down once he got the idea and withdrawing his finger in the process. I sent a smirk his way before sliding my hand up and down the length of his shaft. His breathing picked up as I said, "Now it's my turn."

Taking his member in my mouth, Dylan groaned and threw his head back against the pillows. His rough voice called out my name as I bobbed my head. I pulled away, gazing at him as I kissed down the side of his groin. "God, you're beautiful," he murmured, sitting up and guiding my lips to his again.

He was over me again, his hands caressing my face and his groin rubbing against my core. I rip away as he enters me, crying out as it stretched my insides. "Dylan!" I moaned as he thrust into me. I grinded with his thrusts, throwing my arms around him and hugging him tightly against me as he bumped me through the gears. My whimpers are ceased as he crashes his lips against mine, swallowing my pleasured cries.

My fingers dig into the skin of his back and a groan rumbles from his chest. A sense of pride bursts in him as he goes harder. His lips can't hold back my moans anymore as I part away from him and he goes to kiss down my neck. Our every breath comes out as a moan while his pace goes faster. I can't take it anymore as he plunges in me one last time.

We both climax and my body trembles against his. I hear my name fall from his lips and mine his.
Hot sweat rolls down the side of his forehead as he collapses beside me. We're both panting heavily as his arms suddenly wrap around me.

"I wouldn't mind doing this often," he murmurs.

I smile, "Neither do I."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.6K 33
~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ~~ Most imagines are from my Tumblr (imagines-for-teens.tumblr.com). - Liam Dunbar - Stiles Stilinski - Theo Raeken - Scott Mc...
858K 23.2K 199
gif imagines about your favorite teen wolf characters (: [ completed ]
292K 2.7K 52
These are imagines about Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Liam Dunbar, etc. Comment, vote, and request. (requests are closed)...
1.5M 34K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...