Supernatural Preferences & Im...

By Aricorns

Preferences and Imagines (One shots) of mostly the main characters, Dean, Sam, and Cas, and there are some AU... More

Supernatural Preferances & Imagines
➸ Witchy Feelings ➸ Winchesters
➸ A New Start ➸ Sam Winchester
➸ Nightmares ➸ Dean Winchester AU
➸ Wishing For Your Angel ➸ Castiel
➸ The Text ➸ Dean Winchester
➸ Counting The Stars ➸ Castiel
➸ Lonely Nights ➸ Lucifer
➸ Studying ➸ Kevin Tran
➸ Lost Feathers ➸ Castiel
➸ Tattoos & Piercings ➸ Winchester
➸ Being On Set ➸ Misha Collins
➸ Being Turned ➸ Dean Winchester Part 1
➸ If You Love Me Let Me Go ➸ Lucifer
➸ Making A Deal ➸ Crowley
➸ Finding The Lost ➸ Winchesters
➸ Tom & Jerry ➸ Sam Winchester
➸ Guardian Angel ➸ Dean Winchester Part 1
➸ Being Turned ➸ Dean Winchester Part 2
➸ Inked Wings ➸ Castiel
➸ Making Sweets For Sweetie ➸ Gabriel
➸ Promises ➸ Castiel/Crowley Part 1
➸ Promises ➸ Castiel/Crowley Part 2
➸ Remember Me? ➸ Dean Winchester
➸ -A ➸ Team Free Will and Charlie Bradbury
➸ Skinny Love ➸ Sam Winchester
➸ The Mission Of Bringing A Brother Home ➸ Castiel
➸ Brother ➸ Chuck Shurley/God
➸ I Can Dig Elvis ➸ Dean Winchester
➸ Silhouettes ➸ Demon!Dean
➸ Meeting Them In Person ➸ Becky Rosen
➸ Showers ➸ Sam Winchester
➸ Blind Loving ➸ Dean Winchester
➸ Date Nights ➸
➸ Oh Death ➸ Charlie Bradbury
➸ Fixing Up Baby ➸ Impala
➸ Dear Dean ➸ Dean Winchester Part 1
➸ Dear Dean ➸ Dean Winchester Part 2
➸ Are You My New Mommy? ➸ Sam Winchester
➸ The Other Side Of The Devil ➸ Sam Winchester
➸ The Trickster ➸ Gabriel
➸ Guardian Angel ➸ Dean Winchester Part 2
➸ The Righteous Man ➸ Dean Winchester
➸ Queen Of Con ➸ Jensen Ackles
➸ Angel Of Death ➸ Balthazar
➸ Pizza Delivery ➸ Gabriel
➸ Make A Wish ➸ Supernatural Cast
➸ Doesn't Matter About Looks ➸ Castiel
➸ Finding Jared ➸ Jared Padalecki
➸ Ghost ➸ Castiel Part 1

➸ Bridesmaid's Dance ➸ Adam Milligan AU

1K 14 11
By Aricorns

Note: I'm changing Adam's age to 27 for the sole purpose that Jake's hair is different when he was acting as Adam (his hair is beautiful and longer now) and Adam can't drink at 16 (?). No one else in the preference changes age. Jessica is alive in this Imagine. Dean and Castiel are a thing in this Imagine as well, #Destiel.

You stand off to the side of the large banquet room while you watch your mother and John Winchester dance in the middle of the room for the Bride and Groom dance. You watch as your mother's wild blonde hair starts to come undone with a huge smile of her face as John spins her around, booming a loud laugh while doing so. You wrinkle your nose in disgust while you have a martini in your hand and ever so slowly you sip it as you continue to watch them laugh like three year olds.

You despise your mothers choices of men, not that you don't love your mother with all of your heart, but this man dancing in front of you did not have any of your graces to tie the knot with her. You haven't even meet your new brothers for heaven's sake! The only thing that is keeping you from banishing the man away from your mother forever is that John Eric Winchester actually makes your mother laugh and smile with a twinkle in her eyes, which is something you haven't seen in awhile. Not after your father had passed away a few years ago.

As you glare at the man in front of you you quickly smile when your mother laughs when he whispers something into her ear but as fast as you smiled you went back to frowning. You raised your martini glass to your lips for a sip of relaxing alcohol for someone to only slightly bump into you causing you to spill your martini all over your expensive bridesmaid gown. You let out a small shriek and inspect the damage the person has done to your one of a kind dress.

The dress is the color of a light gray and a soft purple mixed together to creat the perfect hue. It is a sweetheart neckline with a flower print lace covering it creating an illusion neckline. There is a same color sash made into a bow around your waist. Some of the lace continues past the bow around the waist and stops a few inches down while is branches off into pretty looking flowers and leaves. The dress ended above your knee and it is beautiful, and you love it.

"Oh my god, you bastard!" You yell out and some heads turn around towards you. You look up and see a good looking man around your age with ice blue eyes and bright blonde hair gelled into a masterpiece. You go speechless as you stare at the sex god in front of you.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you." The beautiful man starts saying while frantically moving around and touching the now setting stain on your dress.

The man grabs napkins and starts dabbing the spill on your dress while you just awe at him. He presses his hands onto the spill which is right on your bust and waist. You start getting butterflies in your stomach as he tries to clean you up. Eventually you snap out of your trance and try to help him clean you up.

"Here, let's go to the bathroom." You suggest and he nods his head and follows after you towards the bathroom. Once you get into the bathroom you walk over to the sink. This bathroom had stalls in it and hopefully no one is in them for the sake of themselves. You turn on the faucet and the hot water starts flowing out.

"I'm so sorry that I ruined your dress. It much of cost you so much money. I didn't even see you there when I bumped into you. I was just trying to get out of there quickly, I'm so sorry." The beautiful man starts to ramble on about sorries and you continue to try and get the martini out of your dress, not really listening to the man. Your mother will have a cow if she sees what had happened to your dress.

"It's alright. I'm sure it will come out," You say and aggressively start to attack the stain. "eventually." You whisper under your breath as the blonde man leans against the wall with his forearm resting over his eyes not even noticing you said anything, or he didn't bother to comment.

"So, why were you in such a rush to get out of this place?" You ask the man wanting to stop the silence drifting in the room. As you rethink the question you asked you could think of a million of reasons why to leave this place, but you patiently wait for him to answer instead.

"Because I got a call from my mother. She couldn't come because she had work to do and we can't afford to miss a day of work but she insisted that I came to this and celebrate. She didn't leave a voicemail and when I called back she didn't pick up. I just became worried about her because she never does anything like that. Whenever she calls and I don't answer she will leave a message to remind me to get back to her and call her back." He says and frustratedly rake his fingers through his hair.

You nod your head and give your dress one last scrub before giving up in a huff. You lean over the white porcelain sink and the worst things that could happen when your mother finds out about the stain goes through your mind rapidly.

You feel a hand on your shoulder and you turn your head up to see beautiful man, the name you decided to call the blonde haired man until your learned his proper name. You give him a pissed face because to be honest you were pissed with him. But, under that you weren't angry at beautiful man but frustrated at yourself. You were frustrated that nothing was going the way you wanted things to go.

"What beautiful man?" You growl out as tears start to prick your eyes. You were always an angry crier and you hate that about yourself. You didn't even notice you said the sample name you gave him until his facial expression changed to his eyebrows arched up and a smirk covering his face.

"Beautiful man?" He questions and gives a laugh that fills the whole room. With those faces, smirks, and laughs you knew he surely wasn't apart of the y/l/n family. He must of been apart of John's side of the family, the Winchester's.

"Yeah, you're a beautiful man, deal with it. That's the name I gave you since I didn't know your real name." You say which in your head sounded way less stupid then when you said it out loud.

"Well, my real name is Adam but I prefer to be called Beautiful Man now." He says and gives you a lazy smile that heats up your face. You look down from his piercing blue eyes stare off you had and rest your y/e/c eyes on the sink. You grip the sink making your knuckles white and red all at the same time.

"Well, I'm y/n." You whisper out and butterflies start to fly around in your stomach. You turn around with as much courage you can muster and stare beautiful man, Adam, in the eyes.

"Hello Y/n, I'm Adam Milligan and I would love to take your hand in a dance in regards of me bumping into you creating that horrific stain on your expensive sexy looking dress." Adam says and puts his hand out for you to grab. You think for a minute before grasping his hand. He did ruin your expensive as hell dress after all.

He leads you out of the bathroom and onto the dance floor. Your mother and now new father aren't on the floor anymore and are back at their table. Newer music that has came out recently compared to the old Frank Sinatra music that mother danced to played loud on the speakers. Good for You by Selena Gomez starts playing through the speakers.

Adam gives a cheeky smile when you both reach the middle of the dance floor. He places his hand out in front of you, like in the bathroom, waiting for you to take it. You grab his hand without thinking about it this time and he twirls you into his arms. You burst out giggling instantly as you are now hand in hand doing the tango. Both of you almost take up half of the dance floor space as you dance, but you don't care. This is the most fun you'll had in a long time and you want to enjoy it.

You can feel all eyes on you as you dance with Adam. Soon time flies by and you and Adam have been dancing for hours, at least, and you have gotten to know him over the time spent together while dancing like lunatics. When Adam turns around with you caged in his arms your face pressed into his neck is when you see your mother staring at you. Worry drenches you as your begin to remember the stain on your dress.

Instead of the face of anger you expected to cover your mother's face a huge smile that reaches up to her eyes is seen on her face. Proudness and happiness shines through her face as she watches you dance. She mouths something and you guess she said, "I love you." since you're horrible at lip reading. You mimic what she said and she smiles again.

You and Adam rock back and forth but before you turn around you look at your mother one last time. She is lipping something again and she begins to point to the right. I look over and see her pointing to be a very tall shaggy brown haired man with a beautiful blond haired woman on his arm. Next to them is a smaller man with short dirty blonde hair and standing next to him is an even smaller man with black hair and bright blue eyes.

You guess she wants you to meet them but when you look back over for your mother she's gone. You start to look around more but Adam turns you around.

"Hey, my mom wants me to meet some people." You mutter into Adam's ear and his arms slowly fall off your waist. You back up away from him and let your arms fall off his waist and look up to his face. Those blue eyes of his, shining.

"Okay, should I leave you alone or . . .?" Adam drifts off and awkwardly stares down at you while looking around the dance hall.

"No, no, you can come along with me. I'm sure my mom won't mind." You say and he smiles and nods his head. You both quickly exit the dance floor and to the outskirts of the room. You both begin walking over to the three men and woman on the other side of the room. You grip onto Adam's hand so you don't loose him as you walk through crowds of people.

"So, who are we going to meet?" Adam whispers into your ear and a shiver goes down your spine.

"I don't know. I don't even know if my mother wants me to meet these people. I'm just guessing." You explain in a giggle and when you see Adam's face you laugh even more.

"You don't know who these people are?" He asks in shock and you shake your head no. "Then why are you meeting these people?"

"Because my mom wants me to, I think. Plus I've never seen them before so they must be from John's side of the family, the Winchester's." You say thinking out loud to yourself.

Adam just nods and doesn't say anything back to you. You enjoy his silence as you walk over to the group of people. You become anxious as you walk closer to the group. Soon the three different height men and the beautiful woman come into view and you squeeze Adam's hand. Adam begins to look around for the people you are both suppose to meet.

As you near them you can hear their conversation.

"Sammy, I don't want to be here anymore. I didn't even sign up for this. I really don't give a damn who dad marries after mom." You hear one of them say in a gruff voice as you walk over to them and smile a fake wide smile. You continue to squeeze Adam's hand for dear life as you stare at the four people in front of you.

"Hi, I'm y/n y/l/n." You say and the blonde woman perks up and smiles widely at you.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Moore, you can call me Jess and I'm Sam's girlfriend." Jess says and pulls you into a hug.

"Hi." You squeak out after she lets you go you return back to Adam's side and hold his hand.

"I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean Winchester." Sam, the tall long haired man, says with a smile and points to the short dirty blonde hair and green eyed man, Dean.

"And I'm Castiel Novak or Cas for short." Castiel, the shortest of the men with black hair and blue eyes, says hiding on Dean's arm.

"Well, hi and this is my date, Adam Milligan." You say while gesturing  to Adam standing next to you. The men all shake his hand and greet each other. "Well, it's an honor to finally meet my new brothers." You say with no excitement in your voice.

"Brother?" Dean and Sam say at the same time and you giggle at the them being in sync.

"Yeah, my mother is y/m/n y/l/n and I'm guessing your father is John Winchester, which would make you my brothers." You explain to the men in front of you.

"You're y/n y/l/n?" Castiel asks and you nod with a small smile. "I've heard so much of you from your mother, y/m/n, she is a very lovely woman."

"Thank you." You say and Castiel nods.

You look over the people in front of you and only think, this is my new family and they don't seem that bad, and surely Sam is going to marry Jess soon and there's something going on between Dean and Castiel.

"Oh, look, my darlings." You hear someone say popping you out of your thoughts. You look up and see your mother in her beautiful white ballgown. Her hair and makeup are done perfectly and it looks like she is an angel.

"Mom!" You sigh in relief from the beginning of an awkward moment and hug her, burying your face into her neck. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, honey." Your mother whispers into your ear and pats and rubs your back affectionately. You eventually let go of your mother and a soft blush surfaces on your cheeks once you realize everyone is staring at you. You feel something grip your hand and you know that it is a someone not a something. Adam squeezes your hand a little and you squeeze back reinsureingly.

"Now, I see you've meet your new brothers." Your mother says while she surveys the people in front of her. You nod and smile at her.

"Yes, I have. I've also meet their dates." You say and begin to gently rub Adam's hand with your thumb.

"He's not my date." Dean begins to say, talking about Castiel not being his date, but you cut him off.

"And I've also meet Adam, he's my date." You say with a little worry in your voice. Your mother does a smile that touches her ears and she claps her hands together.

"Well, isn't that marvelous. How are you darling, my name is y/m/n, it's so wonderful to meet you." Your mother says and you roll your eyes. She's so formal, you think as your mother puts her hand out for Adam to shake. Adam lets go of your hand and shakes your mother's hand with a smile.

"It's good to meet you too, Mrs. Winchester." You cringe at her new last name. You loved how your mother's name, y/m/n, flowed with, y/l/n. You could see Dean and Sam cringe too and give a dirty look at the name.

"Excuse me, everyone." The DJ speaks up on the speaker making the music stop so he can talk. "Could everyone go to the dance floor for the last dance of the evening."

People start making their way onto the dance floor. Your mother disappears again but not before saying goodbye and giving everyone a hug. After your mother left Sam toke Jessica out on the floor and Dean did the same for Cas, which was surprising because they seem to be more intimate behind closed doors and don't like doing PDA.

Adam puts his hand out for you and you quickly clasp your hand in his. He smiles widely and spins you out into the dance floor. You giggle as he twirls you in spins and circles making you feel like you are the only ones on the floor.

FIRST ADAM IMAGINE!! Yeah for me and a yeah for you if you like Adam! Requests open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 4.4K 34
Wattpad Supernatural featured. A collection of imagines, preferences, one shots and mini series of supernatural characters and their actors. COMPLE...
64.6K 780 49
A book full of SPN one shots and preferences. I do Character x Character and Reader x Character THIS IS OLD AND FINISHED -🍃
125K 2.1K 47
~Dean ~Sam ~Castiel ~Gabriel ~Crowley ~Lucifer ~Michael ~Charlie ~Adam ~Kevin and more!! Request open always! Smut, Fluff, xReaders, One shots, and...
105K 3.9K 26
"Why should I click on this story? It's just another preference about Supernatural." You ask yourself as you scroll. Yeah it is, no big deal... But...