Living with the boys from hell

By RowanlovesBlue

Florence and her two brothers are forced to move in with the very rich Inferno family after there dad is caug... More

Where it all began
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I'm sorry
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New chapter?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N please read!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

29.5K 755 230
By RowanlovesBlue

As we pulled up to a set of brown coloured gates I let out a small gasp. What lay beyond the gates was a beautiful house. It was a huge house that was painted the same colour as the gates. The gates opened automatically and we drove in.

I was exited but nervous. This was the first time I had ever had a real home but I was scared that the boys wouldn't like me. I knew it was going to be awkward but I hoped we would get over that stage pretty quickly.

Sure I was use to living with boys but not that many. The car stopped just outside the house. There was a beautiful fountain in the middle of the drive way that's waters shimmered in the sunlight. Matthew and Thomas both climbed out either side of me.

They looked as exited as I was. Once everyone was out of the car and had grabbed our bags we started to walk towards the big doors. We let ourselves in and then shut the door quietly behind us.

A piercing shriek was let out and then something crashed against me. I regained my balance and then looked up to see the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

She had the same green eyes that Alex distinctly had but instead of black hair, she had blonde. She was quite thin and was smiling at me like a Cheshire Cat.

She was wearing a beautiful summery dress with gorgeous floral patterns all over it.

"When Christian told me he was bringing a girl back I was so exited. My names Alicia" Wow she has a lot of energy.

"I have always wanted a daughter" she informed me as I leaned my head against her shoulder to make this hug more comfortable for me.

"Well I've always wanted a mother" I said honestly. My mum had passed away a while ago and dad never found someone new so I had never really had a mother like figure. She seemed happy with my answer as she squeezed me tighter.

"We're going to have the best mother-daughter relationship ever" she said. I smiled at the warmth she held in her voice. She then let go and walked over to my brothers. I let out a silent breath, finally I can breath properly again.

"You're good looking boys aren't you" she cooed "you will fit right in with my boys" She seemed nice. Just like a mother should be. My stomach growled quietly, I was hungry. I hadn't eaten in quite a while. I tried to ignore it like I had done so many times before.

My dad was obsessed with the family image so whenever he would think I was getting to large, he would cut all of my meals down until I lost the weight. It was torturous at first but after a while I got use to it.

A loud bell interrupted my thoughts.
"Dinner time" Christian said as he led his wife, Alex, Matthew, Thomas and I towards a door on our left.

As we entered I could see there were already six boys sitting at the table waiting for us.

The first thing I noticed about them were that they were all super hot. I know I shouldn't have thought that but what can I say, they were really gorgeous! Alex sat down and so did Alicia and Christian. All 6 boys were looking at my brothers and I with curiosity. I gulped and tried not to think about how awkward this was probably going to be.

I quickly sat down in one of the spare seats available. Matthew sat opposite me and Thomas sat to my right. I smiled and then turned to face the Inferno family.

"Hi" I said shyly.
A boy next to Matthew smiled back. He looked about 5 and defiantly the youngest here. He looked a lot like Alex. Except a smaller version of course.

"Hi I'm Benjamin but you can call me Benny" he said in a cute voice.

"Hi Benny I'm Florence but you can call me Flow if you would like too"

"Okay" he gave me a toothy grin.  He was so cute.

The boy next to him was a little taller and looked about 8 he had a tooth missing and had blonde hair like his mother.

"Hey I'm Dan" I smiled at him. He looked behind me at my brothers and I felt slightly guilty that they had not been introduced yet.

"These at my two brothers" I explained "this is Matthew" I pointed to Matthew "and this is Thomas" I then pointed to Thomas.

All the boys nodded hello. The next boy looked about 11. He also had blonde hair, just like Dan. He had glasses on but he seemed to look really cool in them. I had always wanted to look good in glasses but they have never suited me.

"Hey I'm Robert" he said. I smiled at him and nodded a hello.

The next boy looked about 14. He had a blue splodge on his left cheek. His hands were multi coloured it seemed as well. He had black hair and green eyes just like Alex and Benny.

"Hello I'm Ewan" he said as he smiled a kind smile. He looked really friendly, I think I will be good friends with him in the future. I guessed from the paint that he was covered in that he was an artist.

The boy next to me looked about my age. He was probably the hottest of the lot. He had black hair and blue eyes which you could probably get lost in if you looked for too long.

He smirked at me. Oh no, what have I gotten myself into.

"Hello Flower aren't you a beauty" he said cheekily. My brothers heads shot up but I chuckled. They were always protective of me and I feel like now they would be even more so.

"Please I can see player dripping all over you" I smiled and he smirked an even bigger smirk back.

"You're be just like all the other girls one day Flower" he said "falling in love with me"

"James don't frighten the girl" Alicia scolded and James put his hand up in surrender.

"Sorry mum" he said. I laughed and then finally looked at the last boy. He looked around 19 and was blonde with blue eyes. He gave the impression that he would protect me just like my brothers do but I wasn't sure yet.

On another note my brothers still looked cross with James. I swear if looks could kill he would have been stabbed multiple times by now. I rolled my eyes at them and then turned back to the last boy.

"Hi I'm Harry" he said.

"Great now that we all know each other lets eat" Christian said.

The next hour was filled with delicious foods and lots of chatter. I didn't join in with everyone else but I listened to all the conversations. Some were quite interesting. Others however were not.

"Florence?" Someone asks me. I leave my trail of thoughts to look for who spoken to me.

"Sorry, what?" I asked. Everyone around the table let out a laugh. Confused, I look at my brothers.

"You were asked a question, when you didn't answer I told them that you sometimes go off in your own little world" Matthew said.

"Well it's better than your world" I state "at lease mine isn't filled with Miss Wilbur". Matthew blushes the deepest red I can think of and leans over the table to put his hand over my mouth.

Thomas and I however are laughing like mad men. Matthew had a 'not so secret' secret crush on my governess Miss Wilbur. He had tried to pick me up and take me out after my lessons just to see her.

It was slightly creepy when he was 17 and she was 48.
But some guys are into older girls.

"What was the question then?" I asked.

"Oh, yes dear. Harry was just asking if you were going to watch a film with us tonight. Every week we get together to watch a film. A little family bonding never hurts"

"I think I'll pass tonight, I'm rather tired" my brothers both nodded in agreement.

"I think I'll go to bed now if that's okay" I said.

"Of course, James can show you how POLITE he is by taking you to your room" she threatened him by giving him a death glare.

"Okay come on Flower" James said as he got up. My brothers Glared at James as I left the room with him, daring him to do something wrong.

He walked me upstairs and then led me to a door.

"My doors next door on the left Flower. Knock if you need anything or if your lonely, I know something we could do together that would be fun"

"Yeah I guess Monopoly is kind of fun" I said innocently as I opened the door and slipped through. Shutting it in his face as I closed it behind me.

I was so tired I didn't even look around. I just slipped my shoes off and climbed into the bed.

I was asleep in minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 2.2K 49
⚠️ This is a true story, unfortunately. 🖤1st in a series ✅Completed I labeled this as teen "fiction" because my target age group usually thinks o...
83 0 6
After experiencing the ultimate tragedy, Grace finds herself uprooted from her familiar surroundings and forced to move across the country to live wi...
120K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...
101K 4K 28
Meadow was sent to finish her Senior year in a small town with her Aunt Tilly and Uncle Martin because her mother can't deal with her and her depress...