A Dream Come True(One Directi...

By 1D_ZM_DF

Diana Smith is a 19 years old girl that loves life and always optimistic. She works in a TV station as an int... More

Chapter 1: First Step
Chapter 2: One By One
Chapter 3: The Award Ceremony
Chapter 4: BEST.INTERVIEW.EVER
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: Not Enough Time
Chapter 7: The Perfect Day
Chapter 8: A Fun Night
Chapter 9: Friends Can Be Really Annoying Sometimes
Chapter 10: UK baby!
Chapter 11: Horror Movies
Chapter 12: New Friends :)
Chapter 13: Getting Ready
Chapter 14: The Prom
Chapter 15: "But We're Just Friends"
Chapter 16: Dream? More like a Nightmare
Chapter 17: Mistakes
Chapter 18: Maybe They're Right
Chapter 19: Girlfriend?
Chapter 20: Bowling
Chapter 21: And The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 22: Our Kiss
Chapter 23: Perfect
Chapter 24: Never
Chapter 25: Secrets
Chapter 26: Everything Is Over
Chapter 27: I'm going to Manchester
Chapter 28: I Don't Love You
Chapter 29: A Yacht?
Chapter 30: I Missed You
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Birthday Party
Chapter 35: Our Meeting Anniversary
Chapter 36: Meeting His Parents
Chapter 37: Interview Day
Chapter 38:Yes
Chapter 39: Wine
Chapter 40: Epilogue: Forever

Chapter 33: Move in?

5.8K 141 10
By 1D_ZM_DF

Today is my birthday. I have no idea what they prepared for me but Eleanor bought me an amazing black dress and asked me to wear it in my birthday party so I'm gonna wear it.

Jake asked Sienna out. They went on a date yesterday. I'm so happy for them both. Both of them are amazing and deserve the best. Zayn and Jake talked. Nothing happened. Everything is perfect.

Zayn kept sneaking to my room at the night so we could sleep together but we never did anything but sleep when he comes to my room. We were sleeping together. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Zayn leaning on his right hand looking at me.

"Good morning, birthday girl." He said smiling and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." I said, stretched then went to the bathroom, freshen up then came right to where I was next to Zayn on the bed. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"7:15." He answered.

"7:15? Why are you awake and why am I awake?" I said. I looked at Zayn a bit. He looked different. His hair was all messy and he wasn't covering himself. His six-pack was on full view.

"I'm trying to spend time with you as much as I can even when you're asleep." He said and was confused. I opened my mouth to ask him about it but he smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him until I was on top of him. He started kissing my lips deeply. I can't believe that I won't be able to do this after a while. When he will leave? I pulled back and he tried to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"We didn't talk about when you are leaving." I said and he frowned a bit.

"We'll talk about this later." He said and attached his lips to mine again but I pulled back.

"Why don't we talk about this now?" I said.

"Do you wanna know when I'm leaving?" He said and I nodded. "I--I'm leaving tonight." He said avoiding looking at me.

"What do you mean you're leaving tonight?" I said tearing up. His eyes started to get watery, too.

"I'm leaving tonight after your birthday party." He said and I got off of him and laid in my place. I was completely shocked. I didn't know what to say or how to act.

"Why didn't you tell me this before now?" I asked him.

"I didn't want to ruin your birthday." He said

"And when were you planning to tell me? In the airport or after you leave?" I said.

"I'm sorry, Diana. I didn't want to make you upset on your special day." He said and tears started coming down my face.

"What you did was wrong but I can't get mad at you." I said and he hugged me. "What will I do when you leave? I'll miss you like hell." I said crying in his arms.

"It's okay. We'll see each other again." He said playing with my hair.

"When? After 8 or 9 months?" I said.

"I promise you. I will visit you whenever I have time." He said.

"But you never have time." I said crying more.

"No, Diana. I'll come. You won't even notice that I left." He said.

"Who will sleep with me on the bed and who'll play with my hair? Who will I love like I love you?" I said and he started crying, too.

"I'm not gonna die. I'm just leaving for a couple days. I won't leave for long. Please stop crying. I can't stand seeing your tears." He said.

"You're crying, too."

"I'm crying because you're crying."

"And I'm crying because you're leaving."

"I'm sorry. I have to but you'll be on my mind in every second of everyday." He said.

"Promise you won't forget me."

"I promise." He said and wiped my tears away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said and I gave him a quick kiss.

"You have to leave before they wake up." I said.

"But I don't want to. I want to spend the whole day with you." He said.

"I have to take a bath." I said.

"Then I'll join you." He said and I hit him with a pillow. He held my hands and pinned them above my head then started kissing me passionately. He started lowering to my neck.

"Z--Zayn, stop." I said and he stopped. "I don't want to wear a scarf on my birthday." I said and he kissed my lips quickly and got off of me. "Go to your room. I'll take a bath and follow you there." I said.

"Fine but don't take too long." He said.

"Okay. I won't." I said and he left. I took a quick shower and changed into casual clothes. I was doing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said but they knocked again. I opened the door and saw a poppet from the side of the door. It was Jerry. It was my favorite toy as a kid.

"Hello." Jerry, the poppet, said. It was Zayn changing his voice. I leaned to the side of the door looking at the poppet.

"Hello, Jerry." I said smiling at how crazy he is.

"Your boyfriend that loves you so much sent me on a mission." He said.

"Really? What kind of mission?" I asked.

"He wanted to say that he is extremely sorry and what he did was wrong." He said.

"Okay. I'll think about giving him another chance." I said.

"He also wants you to know that he loves you more than anything else and he'd do anything for you."

"How did my boyfriend find you anyway?" I asked. I haven't seen this toy since a long time ago.

"Well, that's a secret. I can't tell you this but he got a bit of help from someone who's really close to you." He said and paused a bit. "He also has a question for you." He said.

"He can ask whatever he wants." I said.

"I've been--I mean he's been thinking about this for a while. He was wondering if um...you'd move in with him in London." He said and I didn't know what to say.

"Move in?" I checked.

"He's not asking you to give him a quick answer. Take your time to think about it but he will be on the top of the world if you said yes." He said.

"What about my family, my college, my job? I don't think I can leave all of this." I said.

"But he can find you a new job. Thousands of TV channels would die for a talented, young, beautiful girl to be their interviewer." He said.

"What about my college? This is my last year before I get my degree." I said.

"The college you're in has a department in London. You can just ask to be transferred there."

"It's serious decision. You're asking me to change my whole life. It's moving from a country to another." I said.

"But it can work." He said and we heard footsteps. Zayn came into my room and closed the door quickly.

"You want me to move in?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"That Jerry has a pretty big mouth." He said and I chuckled.

"Moving in with you wouldn't be that easy. We haven't met since a long time ago." I said.

"But it feels like I've known you forever." He said and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were on my waist. We heard the doorbell so I pulled back.

"We have to go now." I said and was about to walk away but he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. Like so close. My body was pressed over his.

"I'll miss your hair. I'll miss your eyes. I'll miss your smell. I'll miss your touch. I'll miss every single thing in you." He said looking in my eyes and I connected my lips to his again. He pushed to a wall and started kissing me passionately. I pushed him backwards lightly without breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed carefully and got on top of me. "I love you." He told me looking in my eyes.

"I love you, too." I said and he started kissing me again more deeply this time. I felt something was wrong. Something was weird so I pulled back.

"Why did you stop?" He asked. I looked towards the door and saw all my friends, the remaining members of One Direction, Eleanor, Danielle, Jake, Sienna and Joelle just standing there looking at us. Zayn turned his head too and saw them so he got off of me. I turned really red.

"People knock." I said.

"At least they're wearing their clothes not like the time I saw them together." Sienna said and I gave her a death glare.

"We're sorry. We wanted to surprise you on your birthday." Jake said.

"We thought you're asleep." Joelle said.

"Since when were you here?" Zayn asked them.

"Since the 'I love you's part. I can't believe you didn't notice us." Louis said and there was awkward silence in the room which is weird because there was 16 people in the room.

"Soooo...Happy Birthday." Niall said and clapped his hands. I got off the bed and hugged him.

"Happy birthday." They all chorused.

"Thank you, guys. Although you could've knocked." I said.

"You won't tell her happy birthday?" Harry asked Zayn who was still sitting on the bed. He didn't tell me happy birthday yet. He got up and stood in front of me looking in my eyes.

"Happy birthday to the most important person in my life. I--" He was about to say but Niall cut him off.

"Most important person in your life? What about me?" Niall said looking like a 2-years-old boy. He looked so cute pouting. Liam took him out of the room comforting him. I wonder if what he said was true or he was only joking. Zayn looked at me again.

"I hope we'd celebrate the coming with each other too. I love you." He said then leaned in and kissed me softly then hugged me.

"Okay. We love you both but please stop." Ian said and I stuck my tongue out for him.

"Am I the only one who never ever thought that Diana would be this way with someone?" Jason said and all of my friends agreed.

"This way like what?" I asked.

"In love." Max said and Zayn placed his hand on my waist pulling me closer. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"C'mon . The boys out." El ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to talk." Dani said.

"Even Zayn?" I asked hugging him from the side.

"Even Zayn." Rachel said and Louis came pulling him out. After all of the guys went out, Joelle closed the door and locked it.

"Okay so..What are you doing here, Harry?" El said.

"I want to stay. Look. I have long hair." He said and I smiled in frustration. Yeah, I smile like this sometimes. El took him out. After all of the guys went out, Joelle closed the door and locked it.

"What?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Today is your birthday. We have to doll you up." Dani said smiling.

"Where's the dress I bought you?" El asked.

"It's in the closet." I said and she got it out. It was a pretty amazing dress. I took off the clothes I was wearing and wore the dress. "But it's too early to wear it." I said.

"It's not early." El said. Dani was doing my hair while the other girls were trying to find the best clutch, shoes and accessories to go with the dress. I started thinking about what Zayn told about moving in. Maybe, it's a good idea. I'll always be with him plus we lived together for a while. It wasn't bad.

"What are you daydreaming about?" Dani asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked and they nodded.

"Zayn asked me to move in with him." I said.

"What? No. You'll leave us?" Joelle said.

"I didn't give him an answer yet." I said.

"What are you thinking about doing?" El asked me.

"I don't know. He has a solution for everything. My college, my job. Everything. And if I moved to London, my family will move here permanently so we wouldn't be too far away from each other." I said.

"What about us?" Rachel said.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking about it." I said.

"You've only been about 1 month and 15 days together. Why rush?" Dani said.

"But I love him." I said.

"I thought you were against doing 'it' before marriage." Joelle said.

"But I'm just moving in with him. We tried it before. Nothing happened." I said.

"Now you're a couple. Things are obviously heating up between you." She said.

"Ugh! This so hard! I don't know what to do." I said.

"Do what your heart tells you." Dani said.

"My heart is with Zayn. I love him." I said.

"You have to think thoroughly about this. It's no joke." El said.

"You can finish your college and take your degree then move to London. You'd be much more concentrated about what you want and what you should do." Rachel said.

"So I shouldn't agree?" I asked.

"It's your choice." Jen said.

"Did you know that he's going tonight?" I asked.

"Um...yeah. We knew." El said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"He didn't want to tell you and it's not our job." Dani said. She didn't let me ask another question. She did my hair. It was amazing and Jen did my makeup.

"Thanks. Everything is amazing." I told them gratefully.

"Let's take a picture together." El suggested.

"But who will take it?" Rachel asked.

"We can just time it." El said setting her phone. We gathered around and took a picture together.

"I like it." Dani said.

"Me too." I said. El tweeted it. I logged into twitter and saw tons of mentions. I saw El's.

"With the birthday girl!! Happy Birthday Diana!!! Xxx :)" Was El's caption with the picture. I looked through my mentions again. I saw a tweet from Zayn.

"Happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend Diana!! I love you! xxxx" His tweet was. He also tweeted a picture of me and him that was taken when I was in London. I smiled like an idiot when I saw it. They just looked at me like I have mental problem.

"What? Can't I be happy? " I said.

"Why are you so happy?" Jen asked.

"Zayn is just so sweet." I said smiling.

"Then let's take you back to him." El said and we got out of my room and went to the garden where all the boys were sitting. Zayn was sitting next to Niall. He looked at me and smiled automatically. He was waiting for me to sit next to him but I sat next to Niall teasingly. He looked at me behind Niall. I glanced at him then glanced away.

"Switch places now." I heard Zayn telling Niall in a low voice. I looked at the ground smiling.

"I won't." Niall said and high-fived me.

"I will take you to Nando's when we go back to London." Zayn offered but Niall didn't move. "On me." He added.

"Done." Niall said quickly and switched places with Zayn.

"You love to torture me. Don't you?" He said.

"Yeah. A little bit." I admitted.

"You look amazing." He complimented.

"Thank you." I said. We sat there for a while his arm around me. We talked we laughed. My parents and Maria went out so we could have the house for ourselves at the party.

"I'm going to change my clothes." Zayn said and went up to his room.

"We have everything prepared for your birthday." Jason said.

"Thank you but you shouldn't have." I said.

"You deserve more." Max said

"Do you wanna know who we invited?" Joelle asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and my phone vibrated. It was a text from Zayn.

"I'm waiting for you ;) xxx" The text was. They started telling me names of people but I didn't focus much. I just wanted to go to Zayn.

"Are you even listening?" Louis said.

"I'm sorry. I'll be right back." I said and went to Zayn's room. I got in and closed the door quietly. He was still in the same clothes standing next to the closet.

"I thought you were changing your clothes." I said leaning back on the door.

"I was gonna but I thought you could choose for me." He said and I smiled. I came to the closet next to him. All his clothes were there.

"Shouldn't you pack?" I asked.

"I'll pack sometime else." He said. I looked through his clothes and found a couple of cute things.

"I like this shirt so much on you." I said holding his 'Cool kids don't dance' shirt.

"Do you want me to wear it?" He asked.

"Nah. I'm just saying that I love it." I said. I picked a shirt with a black leather jacket and regular jeans. "Here." I said handing them to him. He took off the clothes he was wearing and wore the ones I gave him. He stood in front of the mirror and smiled.

"Thanks, boo." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Stop calling me boo." I said.

"Okay boo." He said.

"You're gonna die." I said.

"You're not the only one who gets to have fun, boo." He said and I was about to kill him.

I looked at him and got an idea. I started kissing his lips softly. He responded immediately. I started lowering to his neck kissing it tenderly.

I got back to kissing his lips again and started walking to the door without breaking the kiss. He walked with me not caring where we're going. I opened the door quietly, broke the kiss, got out of the room alone and closed the door keeping him in.

I went downstairs again like nothing happened and sat where I was sitting. He came after me and sat next to me.

"You're gonna pay for it." He whispered.

"What? You're gonna call me boo again? I don't really care." I said in a low voice, too.

"No, not boo but trust me you're gonna pay for it." He said.

"Yeah. We'll see about that." I said challengingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...
804K 13.1K 51
(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discovered by Simon Cowell. Follow her journey...
228K 2.2K 52
Meet Ellie Keddington, age 18, and huge fan of One Direction. She started as a fan, became a member, and then left them for a reason that nobody knew...
14.2K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...