A Chosen Mate.

Per SapphireFox

Every fifty years a girl from her village is chosen to be the mate of a werewolf. Myah goes to her friend's h... Més

A Chosen Mate.
Darius.
The Kiss.
I Love You.
In The Shower.
Pregnant?
Telling The Pack.
Hospital.
It's A...
Shopping!
Nightmare.
Jack.
Myah's Parents.
Daniel.
My Prince To The Rescue.
Karen And Darius' Parents.
The Baby Boy At Last!
Being A Mom.
Lucy.
She's Back...
Wedding Day.
Explaining And Pack Base.
Pretenders Aren't Very Nice.
An Unexpected Turn Of Events.
The New Arrival.
One Big Happy Family.
The Final Fight.
Taken But...By Who?
Finally Found.
Not Again.
Memories.
Christmas.
Twins.
Memorable Moments.

The Proposal.

8.2K 226 12
Per SapphireFox

Chapter 20:

Myah's POV:

I wake up. It is 11am, wow I slept in late. I put on the same clothes as yesterday. I better remember to get some clothes while I'm over there today. I can't wear the same clothes every day. When I'm dressed and washed I go into the kitchen.

"Why hello sleepy head", Daniel says, sitting on the couch playing with Sylvester.

"Sorry thanks for feeding him", I say, taking Sylvester.

"Don't say sorry you deserve to lie in from what you've been through", Jack says. I sit at the kitchen table and Jack passes me some breakfast. I thank him and eat it fast.

"Daddy", Sylvester says.

"Yeah baby, you're seeing him today", I say.

"Yay", he shouts. I get up and walk to the front door. Jack comes over with the pushchair.

"I don't need it", I say.

"I'm coming with you", Jack says.

"What?" I ask.

"To look after you and make sure he doesn't try to do anything", he says.

"I can look after myself but thanks".

"No buts I'm coming". I sigh but allow him to come. We arrive at the house a few minutes later. I open the door and walk in quietly. I bump into Chase.

"Oh sorry", I say.

"Myah you're back. Wait let me get Darius", he says.

"No don't tell him I'm here yet", I say. He sighs and nods his head. I get Jack to look after Sylvester while I go into my- I mean Darius' bedroom. I get a bag and put as many clothes and things that I own in it.

Darius' POV:

I smelt her scent she was in the house, wait she was in our bedroom. I flit to our bedroom quickly. Outside off it were Jack and Sylvester.

"DADDY!" he screams in delight.

"I've missed you so much little man", I say taking him from Jack and hugging him. "Can you look after him while I talk to Myah?"

"I don't think that's a very good idea", Jack says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"She doesn't really want to talk to you or see you", he answers.

"I need to tell her something. She's got it all wrong, I would never cheat on her".

"I still don't think you should see her, it will only make things worse".

"I have to sort things out". I put Sylvester in the pushchair and go into the bedroom. I find Myah putting clothes into a bag. I run up to her. "Myah". I give her a hug and she stiffens. I move away from her. She didn't look like the Myah that I remembered, she had a cold look on her face. She turns away from me and go's over to one of the drawers and pulls things out of it. "Don't go in that one", I say.

"Why, do you have more secrets in there?"

"I don't have any secrets just a surprise". She looks at something in the drawer that makes her go completely shocked looking. I guess she found it. She pulls out the ring I was going to propose to her with.

"You were going to propose to her", Myah shouts.

"No I was going to propose to you. Myah there is no her, you have it all wrong".

"Don't deny it Darius, Lucy told me on the phone".

"She and I are nothing. Don't leave let me explain".

"There's nothing for me to stay here for".

"Look Myah I keep telling you, just let me explain first, okay".

"I don't want you explaining to me what you two did", she shouts with disgust.

"MYAH WE DID NOTHING, ME AND HER ARE NOTHING AND WE NEVER WILL BE. JUST LET ME EXPLAIN", I shout.

"You got five minutes", she says, sitting on the bed. I tell her everything. She doesn't talk for fifteen minutes.

Myah's POV:

"Lucy and you are nothing?" I ask.

"Yes. I would never cheat on you, I love you and I wouldn't ruin what we had for anything". I look into his eyes to see if he's lying. Nothing, he was telling the truth. I start crying.

"I'm the one who's been cheating", I say through tears.

"What do you mean?"

"When I went over to Jacks, Daniel comforted me when I was sad and he made me feel better. I don't know why I did it but I kissed him. I'm so sorry Darius", I say crying harder. I guess I was right about once a cheater always a cheater because I just cheated on someone again. First on Daniel with Darius and now on Darius with Daniel.

"You didn't mean to, it's okay. It's not like it meant anything, right?"

"Of course it didn't. I'm sorry".

"Look everything's better now, just forget about it". He comes closer and holds my hand. "Can I touch you?"

"Of course." He hugs me and kisses my head.

"I was going to wait for you birthday, but there's no time like the present". He takes the box with the ring in it off of the bed and goes on one knee. He opens up the box where the most beautiful diamond ring ever lays. I gasp. "Myah, will you marry me?"

"Oh my god yes, yes", I repeat over and over. He beams in happiness and puts the diamond ring on my finger. I tackle him with kisses and we make out on the bed. Jack comes in.

"Myah what the hell are you doing?" We pull back.

"Just kissing my boyfriend, wait I mean fiancé", I say excitedly.

"Fiancé? How long have I been gone for?" I explain the misunderstanding with him and that we're engaged now. "So you guys are back together and getting married?"

"We weren't really broken up", Darius says.

"Okay then congratulations", Jack says, giving us each a hug.

"I guess I don't need to stay at your house anymore".

"That's where you were, I should have known", Darius says.

"Darius, I am really sorry about everything, I should have let you explain and not run off with Sylvester like that".

"Myah, it's fine, you didn't know what had really happened and if I was in your position, I probably would have done the same".

"Shall I leave you two to have some alone time?" Jack asks.

"Could you? Thanks for yesterday Jack, you really help me a lot, one of the other's can look after Sylvester", I say.

"I've actually already given Sylvester to Chase now while I came in here to check up on you, so if everything's okay, I'll leave you two. Take care and congratulations. Bye lil sis, bye Darius." We give him another hug each and say our goodbyes. Darius carries me onto the bed and we make out. "How about we get back to what we were doing?" I nod my head with satisfaction.

Chase POV:

I go into the living room with Sylvester. "What's little man doing here?" Dominic asks.

"Myah's with Darius so I'm looking after him", I say.

"Did she look sad or happy?" Adam asks.

"She looked upset because she hadn't talked this out yet but they're talking now, so they might have sorted things out", I say.

"Thank god. They're so good together I'd hate to see them break up", Dawn says. An hour later Myah and Darius emerge from their bedroom holding hands. Darius sits on the couch with Myah on his lap.

"You two are good, right?" Savannah asks.

"Yes we're great", Myah says then kisses Darius. Dominic covers Sylvester's eyes.

"There's a kid in the room people, keep it PG", Dominic says. Darius laughs and Myah giggles.

"Should we tell them?" Myah asks Darius.

"I don't mind", he answers.

"Okay, guys we have some news", Myah says, smiling excitedly.

"You're having another baby!" Dawn shouts happily.

"What?" Adam says with shock. We were all shocked I noticed as I look at everyones expressions.

"God no, I'm not going through that pain ever again", Myah says. So, she isn't pregnant then, oh well. It would have been nice to have another little one around the house and to keep Sylvester company.

"We always could have another one. Hey, Sylvester you wouldn't mind a little brother or sister, would you?" Darius asks.

"I want a little brother", he says.

"We'll see about it in the future, way, way into the future", Myah says and we laugh.

"So what is it then?" Savannah asks.

"Oh yeah, we're getting married". Married? They've been going out for two years and a bit. They're still teenagers. All the guys pat Darius on the back and the girls all gather round Myah screaming in glee. I just stood still where I was, holding Sylvester. Dominic notices me and comes over.

"Are you alright, man?"

"I just can't believe they're engaged already", I manage to say.

"I know right, but they're perfect for each other". Yeah they were. I just wish I was like that with someone. I let Sylvester down and he runs over to his Dad. "Where you going?" Dominic asks.

"Just to my bedroom", I reply. I walk to my bedroom and stay there for a few hours. Someone knocks on my door. I walk to the door and open it. Savannah was there.

"Are you okay, you've been gone for a while and we were kind of worried", she says.

"I'm okay. Just seeing those love birds out there made me realise that I have no one like that and I might never have and I really want to be with someone".

"I do too. Don't worry you'll find someone". She goes in for a hug but I kiss her instead. I pull back.

"Shit I shouldn't have done that, sorry", I say.

"Don't be sorry". She kisses me this time and I kiss back.

Myah's POV:

I walk Sylvester to the toilet. He runs on ahead of me.

"Mama, look", he says pointing to in front of me. Chase and Savannah were making out against the wall.

"How about we use my toilet", I say. He keeps running and he falls onto the ground. Chase sees him fall and lifts him up and I run over to him.

"I'm so sorry he didn't mean to interrupt", I say.

"It's fine, his nose is bleeding, can you get a tissue Savannah", Chase says. Savannah leaves then comes back a second later with a tissue. She hands it to him and Chase wipes the blood away. "Good as new. Are you okay?" Sylvester nods his head.

"I'm sorry", Sylvester says.

"You don't have to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong", Savannah says.

"Oh I never got to congratulate you guys. Congratulations", Chase smiles.

"Thanks. Um... so are ah... you two........" I say and they look at each other.

"We were talking then we ended up.....well doing that", Savannah says and Chase smirks.

"Okay, well um I should go", I say. I lift Sylvester up and walk away. I leave Sylvester with Dawn and look for Darius. I find him in our bedroom.

"Hey babe", he says. I sit beside him on the bed.

"Hey you", I say, resting my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead. He looks at me worriedly.

"Are you alright? You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"Of course I'm not. It's just I saw Savannah and Chase making out in the hall and I don't know why but it kind of freaked me out".

"There were making out?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't even know he liked her".

"Me neither".

"Well maybe they'll mate if they want to start things up. But I think they'll want to find their own mates rather than mating with a friend."

"Well whatever they choose I hope it's the right one". He nods in agreement then leans his head down to my neck and kisses it. His touch made tingles go through my body, as it did every time we touched.

"Myah, I love you with all my heart, I love you more than anyone has loved anything, you're my world and Sylvester and you mean so much to me, I hope you always know that".

"I do and I hope you also know I feel for you the same". He gives me the biggest smile I have ever seen and kisses me passionately. I can't wait until he becomes my husband.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.1K 355 39
Shay just a normal collage girl dating the guy she grew up with. Her parents died a few years ago. what happens when her boyfriend is a werewolf also...
You're My Mate. Per SapphireFox

Literatura romàntica

893K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
106K 2.4K 30
I been wanting a mate since I was 15 but I have to wait till i'm 17. That's when I find my mate. I turned 17 and finally found my mate. Then somethin...