Kissing razors (Completed)

By litbl0bf1sh

(Tony and mike fan fic trigger warning perretes) tony is a new kid in school. He moved half way through the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 epilogue
heyo turtlez is important
okieee very important
The sequel is up!!!

Chapter fifteen

145 9 0
By litbl0bf1sh

Authors note
OMG 58 views!!!!! thank you turtles so much! I can't believe dis!!!!!

Tony's pov

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on the side table. I opened my eyes and reached over and turned it off. I sighed and rubbed the morning off my face. I looked over to mike and saw that he was still sleeping. I giggled a little and watched him sleep for about five minutes, in a non stalkerish way.

"Miiike...." I said softly and moved some hair out of his face.

His face pinched together and I saw his eyes open.

"Five more minutes mom." he said as he put a pillow over his face.

"Nooooo! get up!" I pushed him so he wasn't on his side anymore and I sat on top of him.

I heard a moan come from him.

"Get off me, your to heavy!" mike said as he tried to push me off of him.

Honestly, I no he didn't mean it, but his words still hurt. I shrugged it off.

"Nope!" I said, popping the 'p'.

He sighed and moved the pillow away from his face. I smiled and gave him a five second peck on the lips. I pulled away and I layed on top of him. I rested my head on his chest as I traced a tattoo that he had. he sighed and sat up, with me still in his lap.

"Come on, let's get ready for school." Mike said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I sighed and got up from his lap and got done what I needed to get done to be ready for school. I walked downstairs. I saw vic eating some cereal. I sat down next to him and he pushed some toast in front of me. I looked at him.

"Your not leaving until that's gone, just saying." he said pointing at the two slices of toast.

I sighed and took a small bite out of the toast. vic got up and grabbed a pill bottle, which made me sigh again. he grabbed some water an put it in front of me, along with the pill bottle. I sighed and took a pill out and put it in my mouth, pretending to take a sip of the water. I smiled at vic and he sat down, back to eating his cereal. I quickly took the pill out of my mouth and stuck it in my pocket to throw away when we leave. I took another small bite out of the toast. I saw mike walk in and I smiled. he walked over and took a seat by me, kissing my cheek. I smiled as he poured himself a bowl of cereal.

"I will be right back, I forgot something." I said, taking another, small, bite from the toast.

I hear ok from both mike and vic. I got up and headed up to mikes room. once I got their, I went over the bed and lifted it up a little, showing the letter my mom had left me. I sighed and grabbed it, slipping it into my backpack. I grabbed out my headphones and shoved it into my pocket, just in case mike or vic asked what I went to grab. I threw away the pill in the bathroom trash as I passed by. I walked downstairs and I sat where I originally was. thank god they didn't ask. I took another bite of the toast that I had left behind. I sighed and I leaned my head on mikes shoulder.

"What's wrong?" mike asked, placing a kiss on my head.

"Nothing." I gave him a fake smile.

"Ok." he sighed.

He must not believe me or something. vic took the one slice of toast that I didn't eat and he ate it himself,shoving the one I did eat in my hand. I sighed and took another bite of it. Mike got up and put his bowl in the sink. vic did the same, most likely when I went upstairs.

"Vamanos mi hermano y novieo!!!" mike yelled. (authors note, that most likely is spelled wrong but it's suppose to say "lets go my brother and boyfriend!!!)

I giggled as I finished up the once slice of toast and got up and headed out the door with mike and vic.

Authors note
I'm really sorry!!!! it's short I know but I wanted to keep this chapter just in the morning. have an idea? put it in the comments! I would love to hear your comments! love yea me little turtles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.9K 19
Tony lives in a world where he is lost and alone. Emotionally neglected by his parents and ignored by his classmates, he finds refuge in his music an...
9.6K 562 69
Pierce The Veil fanfiction. Vic and Elle have been inseparable for too long but something like this could ruin a couple. Tony hasn't ever found love...
14.1K 256 45
Luna Fall, moves from England to San diego and she isn't happy about it. From the moment she sets a foot into her new school she has the feeling that...
Dear Bully By ari

Teen Fiction

22.8K 279 44
*A TWO PART SERIES* **************** The new transfer student can't catch a break almost immediately arriving on her first day at a new school. She i...