The One Mine💗

By Shubsaraxlove

Cricket's new rising star falls in love with his idol's daughter. Do give a chance to this simple yet cute st... More

Meet.
Walk.
Surprise.
Love.
Birthday.
Caught.
Moments.
Goodbyes.
Emerging.
Losses.
Realisation.
More love.
Trip.
Ride(🌚)
Confessions.
Confessions ll
Match.
Party.
Adventures.
Jealous!?
Visit.
Firsts.
Marriage!?
Family.
Destination!?
Soon.
Goals.
Drama.
Destiny.
Joy.
Beginning.
Night*
Welcome.
Back again.
Club.
Manofy.
Sessions.
Laneige.
Solace.
Mooooon.*
Roaming.
Cooking*

Engaged.

1K 81 63
By Shubsaraxlove

Today was the day they were travelling to London. Virat had arranged his own private jet for Shubman's side of family and Sachin had arranged his private jet for their side of family.

Even though this is supposed to be a quite event they couldn't help but carry a 100 of people with them and 100 is quite a big number.

When hundred people come together there is nothing but chaos especially when with kids and same was the case on the airport. Thank god today was not a busy day and there were very less flights flying. The arrival was yet to happen so all of them were waiting in the lounge area.

Shubman had somehow convinced Sachin to let Sara travel in their jet and he had agreed reluctantly. Once the jets arrived everyone sat in the respective ones and the journey began.

As usual Ishan and Shreyash were annoying Shubman by not letting him sit with Sara and this time even Shahneel was involved since she forcefully took Sara with her to sit.

Shubman looked back at Sara longingly and she gave him a sad smile. Ishan pulled his face to the front and made him sit since he was practically sitting on his knees on the seat just to have a look of Sara.

Virat: Shub mere Bhai baith hi ja ab na milega Sara.

Shubman: kya bhaiyya maine kitni mushkil se Sachin sir ko convince kiya tha Sara ko yaha baithne ke liye.

Surya: kaka Mera to isse bura haal kr diya tha Devisha ki behno ne mujhe haldi ke baad dekhne hi nahi diya use.

The ICT wags sat together enjoying the time with gossiping leaving the male alone in their respective seats. Shubman made a pout only to get a slap on it from Rohit.

Rohit: Tu abhi woh nahi hai to waisi harkate mat kr.

Ishan: Bhaiyya kehna kya chahte ho?

Rohit: Aree Shubman samajh gaya.

Shubman: Bhaiyya mai na samjha.

Jugnu: Aree bhaiyya keh rahe hai tu baccha nahi hai to baccho jaisi harkate mat kr.

Rohit: Ha wohi wohi.

Everyone laughed upon this though there was nothing to laugh. Ishan pulled out his tablet and gave it to Shubman who started playing candy crush on it.

And again as usual Virat and Rohit got stuck in a friendly banter while the rest enjoyed their drama. Some had the time of their lives sleeping soundly with the noise cancellation headphones and some sat there playing games within themselves.

After a very very long flight and a long layover they finally reached London.

Bumrah: Bhai inko London mai kyu shaadi karni thi yrr meri kamar toot gayi.

Shubman: Bhaiyya aise kamar todke na chalega bohot kaam krna hai abhi.

Everyone laughed at his comment and Bumrah glared at him.

Bumrah: Saale dekh lenge hum. Tujhko Sara se milne tak na du mai.

Shubman: sorry bhaiyya abse panga na lunga.

Sanjana: Don't tease him Jassi otherwise you know I have many secrets of you to reveal.

Rahul: Accha ab sabka ho gaya ho to hum chale. Bahar bus wait kar Rahi hai.

Everyone nodded their heads and Shubman looked back at Sara to see her still busy with all his bhabhis. His mood dropped but he decided to carry on with the boys who were single since the others who were committed were either busy with their cranky children or their wives.

Shubman sat in the bus waiting for someone to come and sit beside him. He looked out of the window. The fresh air of London hit his nostrils and he experienced the nostalgia. His mind automatically recalled all of their memories and he smiled.

He felt a tap on his shoulder bringing him out of his dreamland. He looked at the person only to see Sara leaning over the seat giving him a sweet smile.

"Thinking about me Mr Gill?"

She asked sheepishly but he again looked back and concentrated on the passing streets of London. She sat beside him and pulled his hand. He didn't take his hand back but he didn't looked at her either.

"Aree I came na. Don't be sad."

Accha ji mai haari chalo man jao naaa...

Shubman looked back at the voice to see Ishan giving them a teasing look. Sara blushed upon this and Shubman slightly slapped him.

"Hey you gadhe mujhko nahi maarneka. Saari bus Khali ho gayi sirf tum dono apne aap mai busy ho isliye bola mai. Huh!"

He said while swatting his hand in the air and then went away giving them a side eye. Shubman looked at Sara and then getting up he too went down but he waited for Sara near the bus so that she carefully gets down.

"Itni hi care karni hoti hai to sadte kyu ho tum?"

"Pata nahi."

"Acha chalo ab maaf bhi kardo waise bhi only 4 days then to I will be yours only na."

"Thik hai."

Sara poked her finger on his cheek and he smiled leading her finger to rest on his dimple.

"Haaye is dimple pe to mai mar hi jau."

She said keeping her hand on her chest and leaning down. He smiled and pulled her towards him.

"Chalo dramebaaz."

"Aree how do you know mai dramebaaz hu?"

"I just know. Now you go. Your parents are waiting for you there."

"Our parents."

"Yes baba our parents go we all are meeting in an hour here in the hotel lobby."

"Don't be sadu again ok. Byee."

She said and giving him a side hug went towards her family side while Shubman went towards his. Both the sides were given different buildings of the hotel so that everything can be done properly without things getting mixed up.

All of them were alloted different rooms, so the ICT family and all the guests were already gone. When Shubman went to his room he found a smiling Ishan standing there.

"Aey aisi battisi kyu dikha raha hai?"

"Bhai Aditi aane wali hai na. Kitne dino se usko dekha tak nahi hai maine sirf phone PE baat hoti thi."

"Aur tu mujhko majnu bolta hai."

"Bhai tu sirf majnu nahi joru ka gulam bhi hai."

"Haan hu Bhai. Accept krne mai kaisi sharam."

"Ha Shubman baba aap bohot gyaani ho. Shubman baba ki Jay ho."

"Chal chal nautanki."

Saying this Shubman went in the washroom to get fresh. Soon within one hour everyone gathered in the hotel lobby. It was basically a palace which was converted into a hotel and let me tell you it was so beautiful.

Shahneel: So as now everyone is gathered here I and Arjun would like to tell you the next planning of the functions and all. Please listen carefully.

Arjun: Yep as we know today is 12th, as we all are very tired by the journey we will only rest today and those who want to roam around can go on their own. Tomorrow morning we will have engagement  and at evening the mehendi function.

Shahneel: Then next day we will have the Sangeet at night and then on 15th morning we will have the haldi program and at night a cocktail party. And then on 16th morning the Marathi wedding and at night the Punjabi wedding.

Arjun: In all this we will have plenty of time to rest so don't take tension and enjoy the function.

Lakhwinder: Planning to bohot badhiya ki hai tum logo ne.

Arjun: Uncle hum sab youngsters ka kaam hai ye sab.

Rohit: Abee oh hum kya buddhe hai phir.

Ishan: Bhaiyya nahi buddhe nahi par young bhi to nahi ho.

Shreyas: Ha bhaiyya ab Maan lo aap baat.

Virat: Aree ye debate kabhi khatam nahi hoga abhi let's go raat ko sab dinner krne aa jana.

Listening to Virat everyone agreed and went to their respective rooms. When Sara got up Shubman held her hand and asked her to wait. When everyone was gone he got up from his place and gave her his hand to get up.

"Let us go for a walk. Let's just reminisce the memories we have created here. What say?"

"Nice idea Mr Gill. Let's go."

Alysha: Ohh what nice idea. Jiju Sara ko jaldi wapas le aana hume bohot kaam hai.

Shubman: Aree ye jiju kaha se aa gaya.

Vedika: Ab to aa gaya jiju maan lo. Dekho Sara bhi kaise blush kr rahi hai jiju sun ke.

Shubman shaked his head at their antics and he pulled Sara with him. They strolled around the hotel admiring it's architecture. Sara was wrapped in a shawl since it was cold in London.

While walking Shubman put his hand around her shoulder and she hugged him by his waist.

"This feels so surreal Shub."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too. Promise me this is forever."

"I promise Sara this is forever."

Sara leaned on him while walking and he held her more closer. They both strolled around and talked a lot until it became almost night and slowly everyone started gathering around for the dinner.

Shubman led Sara towards the dinner section and made her a plate. He saw everyone were having dinner and those who weren't he himself got there and asked them to have dinner. The older people from both sides blessed him and then he sat with Sara with his plate.

"Tumne abhi tak shuru kyu nahi kiya?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Ohh then start now."

Ishan: Are we interrupting something?

Shreyas: Sorry Bhai bhabhi humse dekha nahi gaya aap dono akele khana kha rahe ho.

Shubman just rolled his eyes and Sara laughed. She knew their antics very well. Soon Yashasvi, Axar and all the single boys joined them and they all had fun while eating dinner.

The next day they had to get up early since it was engagement day. All the decorations were done by the wedding designer Shubman had appointed. Basically all left to do was bring the bride and groom to the stage.

Shubman was again not allowed to meet Sara because of some stupid rituals that's what he thought. And he was correct because this ritual was to start after haldi but Sara's friends and brother thought to pull his leg.

When it was finally time, Shubman was waiting for Sara on the stage. He saw her walking gracefully from the entrance with her father on one side and her brother on another side. She looked so beautiful. The golden colour of her lehenga making her glow more than she already was.

His eyes were drinking away the sheer beauty she was. Her hair down set perfectly just like he likes. Admist the crowd his attention was only on her. His surroundings seemed like were gone deaf and he could only hear her giggles as her brother made her laugh on something.

Soon she came walking towards him and her father handed her hand in his.

"Take care of my daughter Shubman."

"Ofcourse uncle."

"Ab Baba bolo beta."

He laughed and said,

"Ofcourse Baba. I will always take care of her."

Only their parents and their siblings stood beside them on the stage and the others were sitting on the chairs.

Shahneel first gave him the ring and he asked for her hand.

"Ohh kaka aisa feeka thodi ring dega. Oh ghutne pe ja na."

He heard his team mates shouting and he shaked his head at their antics.

"Kake naak mat kata jaldi ja."

"Jaa raha hu bhaiyya."

Sara laughed admist the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Shubman went down on his knees and everyone hooted. Even their parents and they blushed. Wasn't it a dream come true moment.

"Miss Sara Tendulkar. Would you like to get engaged to me? I promise I won't trouble you in future. Maybe."

Everyone laughed and she nodded her head.

"A thousand times yesterday Shubman."

Just as she said this he slid the ring in her finger and kissed her hand. He got up and she hugged him. Again there were hoots and they blushed.

Arjun: Ab blush wush band kro di jiju ko ring to pehna do pehle.

"Ohh bhabhi ab to aapko bhi Jana padega knees pe. Standards badh gaye hai."

Sara looked at them wide eyed but nevertheless she went down on her knees. It was a little difficult but she managed.

"Would you like to be my husband Mr Gill?"

"Ofcourse Mrs Gill."

She slid the ring in his finger and the fireworks busted. Everyone clapped and they again hugged each other.

Anjali hugged Shubman and so did Keart with Sara. And same was the case with the other family members. Downside the youngsters started dancing with the sound of dhol and even the kids joined them. Over all it was the best moment till now.

Ishan, Shreyas, Yash, Axar, and even Virat, Rohit, Rahul, Surya and all danced like crazy with them and the others were smiling whole heartedly looking at them. Shubman and Sara watched them enjoy their happy moments with their whole heart and they side hugged each other.

When their families went down even Shahneel and Arjun joined them in dancing with the other ICT wags and the other guests present over there came to meet Shubman and Sara on the stage. They weren't many but still it took them half n hour to meet everyone.

After everything was over and they were sent to have lunch the boys came on the stage huffing.

Surya: Aaj to maja aa gaya bhau.

Rohit: Aree mai to woh ho gaya.

"Bhaiyyyaa."

Everyone screamed and everyone laughed.

Ritika: He means to say woh thak gaya hai.

Shreyas: Ab hum khana khane chale mujhe to bohot bhook lagi hai.

Virat: Tujhe kab nahi lagti chalo abhi sab and ha just because it's Shub's wedding everyone is allowed to have whatever they want to have. No diet till we reach India back.

Everyone hooted again on this and Shubman smiled. Even the bride and the groom were pulled with them to have dinner. Their parents were busy in looking after guests.

When the lunch and all was done, everyone went back but only their parents and the ICT members were remaining. The kids were being cranky now since they were wearing those heavy dresses from the morning.

Keart: Abhi aap sab log jaake rest kr sakte hai. Raat mai mehendi ke time sab time pe aa jana par.

Everyone agreed and then went away.

Keart: Aur tu Shub ab chup chap room mai jaake aaram kr aur importantly Sara ko aaram krne de beta woh thak jayegi. Uske peeche peeche bhaga na chala jaiyo.

Shubman: Haa mummy ab sabke saamne aise mat bolo.

Keart ruffled his hair and he smiled. Soon everyone dispersed to their rooms.

_______________________________
Disclaimer:This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Quite a big chapter compared to the others. Also another one within 24 hours because I am again quite happy with the response on the previous chapter. Again if you shower the same love on this chapter the next chapter will be uploaded soon.

Please share your reviews on this chapter and how you want their wedding to be.

Please vote, comment and follow.

Thank you.

🫧💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 486 29
a cute love story between childhood friends who hate each other. but faith has something different from them. a Punjabi munda who wants to become a c...
24.4K 2.1K 38
The story is totally Fictional. Cricket is not involved. . . Both of their parents are Bestfriend's. They meet eachother through their parents. In th...
11.7K 656 8
Ishman OS When i tried writing a multiple chapter story on Ishan and Shubman i realised I'm better at writing one shots.
177K 7.4K 64
Welcome to the may be, may be not fictional world of SHUB aur uski SARA ☺️ This is just another fanfiction for our most loved rumoured couple out th...