Our Beating Hearts [Taekoo...

Oleh Lee_Suho

"Ok let's see, now please come and stand beside you mentors when I call your name, Choi Yeonjun to Dr. Min Yo... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 55

355 34 7
Oleh Lee_Suho

Location: Somewhere in Los Angeles.

"What do you mean there's no flight for Seoul! Do you even know whome you are talking to! I COULD LITERALLY SHUT YOUR WHOLE AIRPORT DOWN WITH JUST AN PHONE CALL" A voice roared in the whole mansion making the walls and the staff of the mansion shake up.

"Sir please try to understand, the last flight for Seoul already took off two hours ago and we currently don't have any flight for South Korea for next few working days"

"Then why are you even flying airplanes for? You all are just useless! I'm gonna sue your whole airport! Sue your manager! Sue your staff and SUE YOU!" With that the man cut the call and threw the phone accross the living room of the mansion in anger. Making it hit the wall and crushed down, ouch the poor phone!

"Fuck! I'm sure something might happened to my son and I can't even reach him just because of these useless peoples! I'm gonna flip the whole fucking world" the man screamed pulling his hairs in frustration. His screams and shouts scared the whole staff present in the mansion who was looking at their master from some distance.

A sighed escaped from the another man who was sitting on one of the couches present there "That's the seventh phone in last four months" he mumbled to himself hearing the crushing sound of the poor innocent phone, he was the only one who wasn't affected by the enraged man who was now pacing back and forth around the room holding his forehead mumbling to himself god knows what.

"Lee Jongsuk! calm the fuck down, will you?" the man stopped and looks at the man sitting on the couch unbothered.

"Calm down? Really? Tell me how should I calm the fuck down when there's still no news about our son, who apparently called you but didn't said anything and all we heard was a thud sound! I don't know what happened and even Hoseok still didn't call!" Lee Jongsuk, Jungkook's uncle once again shouts worried about his son. He took Jungkook as his own son and loves him the most in this world and can do anything for him as he's alongwith Jungkook's father slash his best friend raised him up ever since he was a baby.

When Jungkook called his father few minutes ago, he was exhilarated to talk with his usually busy son but his excitement soon turned into worry when Jungkook didn't spoke anything and on top of that he heard laboured breathing followed by a thud sound as if something or something fall before the call was cut. Feeling helpless as he's far away from kook he told his bestfriend to call on Hoseok's number and asked him to check upon his son but it's been more than an hour yet there's no news of his only child.

"And how are you so calm Jeon Joongki! You are his father for God's sake yet in this situation you are sitting so calmly and scrolling on you iPad!" Jeon Joongki, Jungkook's father and Jongsuk's one and only best friend looked up from his iPad and rolled his eyes at his stupid bestfriend.

"Do you really think I'm calm right now? You have no idea how much I want to fly to Korea just to make sure our little wimpy rabbit is safe but as you see there's no flight of us to board and we are currently in LA far away from where our boy is" Joongki said and motioned Jongsuk to come closer.

When Jongsuk took a seat beside him he hands his iPad to him on which there was a recording of the hospital playing. Jongsuk's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook was rolled to OT and how his other children stayed behind. When his bestfriend was busy cursing the airport staff Joongki run his brain and contacts his hackers to hack the hospital cameras for him, he's not the most cunning yet demanding lawyer for nothing.

"What the actual fuck!" Jongsuk's shouts and stood up, "Fuck we need to leave as soon as possible!"

Joongki stood up and snatched the iPad from Jongsuk's hand and threw it on coffee table (again, ouch! The poor iPad) and smacked his head really hard "Are you dumb? You just heard that there's no flight for us to go and we possibly can't go while swimming all the way tho for Jungkook that would be worth doing but it will take days for us! And besides our boy is not alone! Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin are with him and not to forget now his boyfriend as well! How are you even the CEO of the biggest Law firm! You are just a dumb monkey! " Joongki hissed at his bestfriend making Jongsuk crouched down feeling rather scared for his bestfriend who had enough of his tantrums.

Joongki took a deep breath calming himself "Look I'm equally worried as you but you have to understand that sometimes things are really not in our hands. We gotta wait for few days to go Korea there's nothing we can do anything about that for now and besides Jungkook will be fine, he have his hyungs and boyfriend there for him"

Jongsuk starts to pick the threads of the couch sulking at the fact that he couldn't go to his son and on top of that he got scolded by his bestfriend that to infront of the whole staff, well temporary staff as they are in LA for work purpose and will leave soon anyway.

"It's all your fault, you are taking forever to throw that basterd behind the bars" Jongsuk grumbled making Joongki raised his eyebrow at him, "You know that legal actions takes time, right? The court need evidences to take action and it takes time to collect them. We can just pick that basterd and throw him behind the bars"

Jongsuk gives him boring eyes "Well we certainly can but you want to play clean this time and on top of that you are just being lazy, it's not rocket science for you to do it. I know you just wanted to enjoy your stay in LA away from bunny's whining ass" and to say Joongki ignored his bestfriend because he's right won't be a lie.

"Just get the fuck out off of my face Lee" Joongki said, "Here I'm helping you to eliminate the moles from your firm and you are accusing me like this, im hurt" Joongki said with a hurt expression.

Jongsuk roll his eyes and sat crisscross on the living room floor playing with the paper weight on the table "Oh thank you so much for you generosity ...zaddy" Jongsuk laughed when Joongki kicked him with pissed off face.

"Fuck off you SUKer, don't even call me that again! " Joongki hissed

"Omg zaddy chill!" And once again Jongsuk was kicked by a very much pissed Joongki which only doubled his laugh.

"Anyway, I'll close that Cha's case in next hearing" Joongki said rubbing his eyebrow with his thumbnail.

"I know but now i actually want you to make him suff-" Jongsuk was cut off by the loud ringing of phone which was kept on the table. Joongki saw it was Jongsuk's phone which confused him as he saw Jongsuk smashing his phone on the wall earlier but nonetheless picked the phone from the coffee table to see Hoseok calling him.

"Hobi? How are you my boy?" He picked the call and glared at Jongsuk who looked up at him suddenly as he heard Hoseok's name and tried to jump at him to snatch his phone but before he could Joongki pushed Jongsuk's face away when the other tired to come closer to either snatch the phone or listen to their conversation.

"Uncle Jeon? how are you? I tried to call you on your phone but it was switched off?"

Joongki frowned when something clicked his mind so he turned his face to look at the phone Jongsuk threw few minutes ago only to find it it's his phone which Jongsuk broke. He closed his eyes to control the urge to beat his dumb bestfriend and looks at now gulping Jongsuk who was giving him nervous smile while making finger hearts.

"I'm good as well and yeah...well my phone was out of charge right now and we were waiting for your call to be honest" he answered throwing so done look at embarassed Jongsuk who looked away clearing his throat remembering how he threw Joongki's phone in anger without even checking. Joongki swears he's so close to beat the shit out of his bestfriend.

"Oh? Is that so? Well then there's nothing to worry, Jungkook is perfectly fine. Actually he was out when he called you and bumped with someone which makes his phone fell and it breaks that's why he couldn't talk with you uncle. He came back few minutes ago and told me this, so yeah.."

Joongki chuckles silently and shakes his head when he heard Hoseok fumbles with his words, no matter what these kids can't seems to lie properly.

"Well than ok, just tell that careless bunny to be careful next time and take care of himself also you all also take care of yourself. It's must be night time there so I will call him later."

"Sure uncle Jeon, you and uncle Lee enjoy your stay in LA without any worries, we are here to take care of eachother and please come fast after finishing your work! You know that Hospital's anniversary is next week and we want you both to attend it!" Once Joongki replied without being suspicious of anything Hoseok signed in relief and jumped back to being a whining child asking the older to come back fastly as it's been months both of them are away from them.

Joongki chuckled at the slightly whining tone of Hoseok "We will my boy, we will be there."

"Ok then I'm hanging up as I got a patient to attend"

"Sure take care of yourself and your patient" with that they hang up. Joongki just chuckled at the innocence of their children. He knows why they didn't inform them about Jungkook's actually condition.

Joongki flicked Jongsuk's forehead when he about to open his mouth to argue as to why he didn't let him talk as well "Dumb head they didn't want to worry us knowing we are far away from them and will probably feel guilty for not being there for them. So you better shut up as well, Jungkook is safe or else Hoseok won't sounds so calm and relieved"

Jongsuk rolled his eyes kicking Joongki's ass "Fine idiot but I'm still gonna sue that airport for not letting us meet our child"

"Sure, I'll handle all the legal process. So when are we going to give them the notice"

"Let's arrange one today!"

________________

Lee Jongsuk

CEO of one of the biggest Law firm in south korea
Jungkook's uncle who have raised him alongwith his bestfriend
Mama hen for his Jungkookie
Hate his bestfriend (kidding not he doesn't) but because of Jungkook he's tolerating Joongki
A complete chaotic person for his family but a ruthless devil for the one who tries to harm his love ones
Still single as he was busy looking after Jungkook
Currently want nothing but to fly back to Korea to meet his little rabbit as he still couldn't believe that his little rabbit grew up balls to ask his long time crush out and now they are boyfriends, so he needs to see it with his own eyes.

Jeon Joongki

Jungkook's biological father
Legal adviser and a top demanding lawyer in Jongsuk's firm, and Jongsuk's secratary when he doesn't have any case to fight
Have connections in all over the world (legal and illegal both)
His wife of one years died after giving birth to Jungkook, it was arranged marriage. So he alongwith his bestfriend raised Jungkook all by themself
He didn't remarry as he didn't want to take a risk of bring a bad step mother for his only son
So he decided to give his all love and attention to his only precious one and promise to never let Jungkook feel his mother's absence besides his abnormally dumb bestfriend was here to fill that place as Jongsuk literally took mama hen role in Jungkook's upbringing.
Still couldn't believe his little wimpy kid grew up balls to ask his long time crush out and now they are boyfriends.
Even tho he shows as if he's annoyed by his bestfriend but really cares for him as he was always with him in his worst time.

_________________________________

Location: Back to South Korea

Taehyung and others entered in the room where Jungkook was shifted after his treatment. They saw Jungkook laying on the bed with Oxygen mask on. All of their eyes once again teared up seeing their one of the precious gem in this condition.

Hoseok come back after talking to Joongki and sighed when he saw how they all just frozen at the door looking at Jungkook, "He's fine, just needs lot of rest hmm" he assured them with a soft smile.

Nodding at Hoseok they walk further in room. Jimin and Taehyung made their way to Jungkook. They both stood on each side of his bed looking at him.

"Please get well soon" Jimin mumbled and bend down to peck on Jungkook's forehead and careses his head.

"Jimin, let's go it's already late you should eat something then sleep" Yoongi said coming behind Jimin to take him back to their room.

"Hyung please no, let me stay here tonight please" Jimin plead turning to look at his husband.

Yoongi's eyes soften seeing his husband's teary eyes. He cupped Jimin's cheeks with both of his hands and speaks in his softest tone "I know baby that you are worried for Kook but he's ok now so stop feeling so worried. He's currently sleeping because of all the medications and sedatives effect and will probably wake up tomorrow. I promise I will bring you back here tomorrow but for now let's get you back, you also know that currently your health is really sensitive, you need to eat something and have proper rest, you probably won't be able to sleep here and besides Taehyung and others are here with kook hmm"

Jimin bites his lips as he tried to keep his tears from falling. He knew that in this situation he can't afford to stay in hospital knowing his sickness mainly triggers after three in morning and hospital smell will only make it worse but he also can't leave Jungkook. He sighed and looks back to see Taehyung standing on other side of bed looking down at Jungkook with clenched fist, he knows that younger is more tensed in this situation seeing it's his first time experience this while Jimin and others have seeing Jungkook like this before as well. It was the third time Jungkook's allergy reacts like that which made him hospitalized but the previous two time were not that fatal like this one so he's really worried this time.

"Yoongi hyung is right hyung, these initial three months are very crucial for you, you should not stress much. You go and take rest, me and Yeonjun are here to look after Jungkook hyung and I'm sure Taehyung hyung won't leave hyung alone anytime soon" Soobin said with his hand around Yeonjun who was looking worriedly at his brother then turns to look at Jimin and nods agreeing with Soobin.

"Fine but do call us if anything happens" Jimin sighed. Yoongi smiles and kiss his forehead and lead him out of the room after waving to the others.

Yoonji clear her throat "So like you guys wanna have dinner?" She asked catching all of their attention.

"N-Yea ofcourse" Hoseok was quick to say when Yoonji nudged him and motioned him to say yes. Yoonji nods and held both of Soobin and Yeonjun's hands and pushed them out of the room then she yeet her boyfriend as well "You three go and get settled in cafeteria I will come soon" with that she shooed away three confused ducklings.

Soobin, Yeonjun and Hoseok shared a confused glace than shrugged and made their way to the cafeteria as they were really hungry.

Yoonji after closing the door went to where Taehyung is and hugged him sideways "You can cry all you want" and that was all needed for Taehyung to broke down in Yoonji's embrace.

"N-Noona, I can't se-see him l-like this" Taehyung sobs and Yoonji pats and runs his back.

"Shh don't worry he's fine hmm.. you are seeing him like this first time but believe me he's really strong and this stupid allergic attack could not do anything to our Jungkookie oppa hmm" Yoonji pulled away from the hug and wipes Taehyung's tears who was sniffing and nods at her words.

Yoonji smiles and pats Taehyung's head "Do one thing, you stay with oppa here. I will go and get something to eat for you and try not to worry much as Jungkook oppa won't like to see tears in your eyes hmm. Don't worry he will wake up tomorrow then we all together will scold him for scaring us like this" Taehyung giggles in between his tears and nods, "I will even smack him when he will be fine completely" Taehyung added now wiping his tears himself.

Yoonji giggles "Right, do that to knock some sense in his coconut head" she then walks to the mini table and poured the glass of water and hand it to Taehyung, "Here drink some water"

Taehyung thanked her and drank whole glass as his throat felt dry after all the crying he did. Yoonji took the glass back and keep it on the table "Ok so I'll be going now, we will come back soon with something to eat for you" Taehyung nods and waves at Yoonji who went out after ruffling his hairs.

Taehyung sighed and looks back at his boyfriend and smiles softly. When he becomes doctor he knew that he has to keep his emotions in check in according to attend his patients more efficiently but he never thought that he had to witness his most beloved person in this position this soon. Back in room when he saw Jungkook unconscious his mind literally went blank, he mentally thanks hobi for being there with him that time who handled the situation so fastly otherwise he doesn't even want to think what could have happened.

Shaking his head to get rid of unwanted thoughts he took the stool from the corner of the room amd kept it near the bed and sat on it.

He carefully held Jungkook's hand in his and intertwined their fingers. He brings their hands up to his lips and kissed on Jungkook's knuckles.

"You idiot, i told you to let me come to you. Now see, what happened. Next time I'm not going to listen to you, I know we are still new in this dating phase but one thing I'm sure is that nothing is important for me than you. Do you understand that Dr. Jeon" Taehyung whispered sternly not wanting to disturb his boyfriend's sleep.

"I know it's already been few hours but I'm missing your cheesy ass so wake up quickly ok" he again said and chuckles when he again feel tears coming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry i really don't want to cry but what can I do? You are laying here like this and i don't like it. You stupid bunny!" He grumbled wiping his tears with his other hand as his one hand holding Jungkook's and he's not planning to leave his boyfriend's hand anytime soon.

"You really got the nerve to pull this stunt on me, huh. Just so you know, when you will wake up you gonna face seven people's warth so be ready Dr. Jeon. You just wait, I will tell Jin hyung made up story that you again scold me like Soobin did and made him smack you with his slippers again.....not hardly tho" He huffed and mumbled the last words with a sad pout, he went silent for few minutes just staring at his boyfriend's face.

"...I love you" he whispered after sometime and again kiss Jungkook's knuckles.

He put head head down on Jungkook's chest listening his calm and steady heartbeat and kept staring at his boyfriend's face while still holding his hand, his eyes were closed and the swelling around them reduced a bit also the redness of rashes on his face seem to reduce as well. Although his half of the face is covered with Oxygen mask Taehyung still find his man world's most eternal human he ever laid his eyes on.

Lubed by his lover's heartbeat he doesn't know when he fell asleep while holding onto Jungkook's hand not wanting to leave it ever.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Maybe I cannot stop the downpour, but I will always accompany you for a walk in the rain."

_______________________________________________________________________

Do comment and vote <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 206 9
Twisted and complicated tale of married taekook. Top kook Bottom tae
2M 99.6K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
251K 12.4K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...