Teachers Tapestry

Od lovingfemmes

It's Collette's first day of senior year and she already can't wait for it to be over. She's a good student w... Více

Character visuals
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Epilogue
Bonus | Our little life

Fifty-nine

8.3K 235 225
Od lovingfemmes

"Pants off." Valentina said as she tied her hair into a ponytail and took we jacket off.

Am I going to fall limp in the back seat of her car?

I slid my jeans off as well as my underwear really quickly and I was embarrassed by how wet my panties were.

She doesn't even know the effect she has on me.

"Come sit here." She patted her lap and I went to straddle her.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and she placed a kiss to my lips. Full of passion and need. At least I was full of need.

Her fingers slid down my body to in between my thighs. Two fingers placed over my clit drawing small circles made me moan into the kiss.

I could feel her smile against my lips as she quickened her pace.

She pulled back to look at me and I had to shut my eyes because the feeling was becoming overwhelming. I missed her so much and the pleasure was so overwhelming, I didn't want it to end.

She slid two fingers into me making me gasp and grip her shoulders tighter.

"Good girl. Move up and down." She said softly as her one arm ran around my waist.

I did as I was told and moved up and down feeling her fingers reach all the way inside. Further than they'd ever been before.

This feels so much better than before.

"Fucking hell Val." I moaned as I moved more into her as I continued up and down.

"You're doing so well baby." She kissed against my neck leaving marks for a bit before pulling away.

I grew tired and stopped moving up and down while Val moved her fingers into me making me moan louder.

I buried my face into the crook of her neck with my hand over my mouth.

"Uh-uh. Let me hear." She said, her pace not faltering.

"People could hear me." I said softly holding in a whimper.

"So give them a show, let their imaginations run wild thinking about the things I'm doing to you." She said lowly as she began curling into my spot.

"Jesus Christ." I moaned out.

"No baby, Valentina." She said as she kissed my neck.

My nails dug deeper into her skin as I grew closer.

"Fuck I'm gonna come." I said to her in a string of moans and whimpers so loud that I'm sure if her windows were tinted people would've stopped for a show.

"No, wait." She said and I buried my head again.

"Good girl, not yet." She curled faster making me shake over their body.

"Baby, I can't. I'm gonna come. I can't." I whimpered.

"Come for me." She kissed my neck and my legs trembled at her sides as I came.

I string of whimpers and moans fell from my mouth as I attempted to shut my legs but couldn't. Valentina slowly pulled her fingers out of me and put them into her mouth tasting my mess all over her fingers.

I kissed her tasting myself all on her tongue. I pulled away and slumped against her body as her fingertips caressed my thighs.

"You're okay, love. I've got you." She kissed my cheek softly and I hummed against her. 

"I know." I said against her. "Now I'm worried for what you have back at your place." I smiled against her neck and she chuckled.

"The sooner we get there the better." She said.

I shifted off her lap and onto turn seat next to me. She helped me pull my underwear and jeans back up before I crawled into the front seat and ahead went around the car to get into the drivers seat.

We started driving back to her place and her hand was on my thigh climbing higher and higher as we talked, all while my own hand was running smoothly up her forearm.

Something about this all felt oddly like it had a sexual meaning.

We pulled into her driveway but something about how her low lit outside lights made her face glow, awoke something inside me.

I know I just came all over her fingers but I wanted her now more than anything.

"Stay there." She said softly and left the car. She came round to my side and opened my door.

I gave her a soft kiss as a thank you before grabbing everything else and heading inside.

Valentina insisted on taking the basket inside while I carried my bag.

"Do you want any water?" She asked as she walked to her fridge after she took her jacket off.

The house was still dark, not many lights were on only the fridge light and the soft golden glow of the cabinet lights.

Somehow it made her glow, like I was staring at her in a soft candle light. It was making my head spin.

"Love?" She turned to ask me. I hadn't realised I forgot to answer her and was admiring her so much. I burned a bright red.

She took her hair out of the ponytail it rested in from earlier ruffling her hair with her hands. And god did she make the simple everyday action look so attractive.

"Sorry." I said shyly turning away.

"No more sorry's." She said walking up to me. She kissed my cheek softly and wrapped her arms around me.

"Okay." I said sliding my hands up around her neck and placing a kiss to her lips.

The kiss started out soft and slow but somewhere along the line it turned into a hot and heavy kiss.

Filled with passion, need, desire. So much need. I tangled my hands in her hair, letting them get lost in her hair.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths eagerly, like there was a rush on the kiss.

I'll admit I was getting impatient and not only growing wetter with each second that passed but also extremely needy. Valentina's hands gripped my waist more firmly, drawing me into her.

She pulled back slightly. "Jump." She said and I did it.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and she held me tightly in her arms as she moved us out of the kitchen up the stairs.

I placed kisses and marks to her neck. "Fuck Val, don't drop me." I said softly into her skin.

"Never baby." She said.

We made it to the top of the stairs and she took us to her room closing the door behind us.

Valentina's POV

The minute I got us into the room I pushed her up against the walls and kissed like I never had before.

Her hands got tangled in my hair and it sent my body into a frenzy. There was no holding back, where ever this was going.

She lowered her legs to stand up against the wall that her back pressed firmly into.

"Up." I murmured against her mouth. As my hands tucked underneath her shirt to pull it over her head.

I pulled it over her head and tossed it aside while her hands mimic my actions doing the same to me.

We broke apart for kiss for a brief few moments to rip all our clothes off. I walked us back towards the bed letting her fall onto it first so I was on top of her.

I had never felt a type of need before, not like the way Collette makes me feel.

"Turn over." I said against the skin on her shoulders.

"Face down." I said pulling off her as I slid her soaking panties down her legs, tossing them aside.

She turned over almost like she was out of breath.

I got off the bed and disappeared from her touch. I walked back into my closet to grab the one thing I wanted to use with her. Ever since new years.

I walked back over to her and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Valentina, where the fuck did you even get that?" She asked wide eyes with a small smile, referring to the strap i had on.

"I bought it a while ago." I kissed her softly.

"Jesus, I don't know." She said softly.

"It'll be fun. And I swear I'll go slow." I ran my fingertips along her sides gently.

"Will it hurt?"

"Only for a bit, but it feels good. I'll make it feel good." I reassured her softly.

She turned over a smile appeared on her face. I tugged her hips towards me, putting in her knees.

I aligned the tip against her soaking pussy, teasing her just enough to make her arch her back further into me. Desperate for pleasure.

"Say the word and we'll stop, okay?" I said to her and she hummed like she was holding back a sound.

I gathered her hair in a ponytail pulling her up back against me which earned a gasp like moan to fall from her lips.

"Words my love." I whispered into her ear.

"Okay." She said and I kissed her neck before letting go of her hair and lowering her back down.

I pushed the tip of the shaft in slowly causing her to gasp and moan.

Then I pulled it out, placing it back in and going a little further than before. I repeated until I was all the way in.

"You okay baby?" I asked her.

"Yes." She moaned into the sheets.

I thrusted in and out of her at a slow pace at first but sped up as her moans increased.

"Jesus, fuck—" she moaned almost too loudly Into the sheets.

I slapped her ass.

I grabbed som of her hair in my hands and pulled her back towards me.

"How many times, it's Valentina, darling." I said into her ear as I kept going.

"Jesus Christ, do that again." She moaned out.

I kissed her neck roughly leaving a hickey before lifting off. "You look so beautiful from behind." I said before letting go and she fell back to the sheets immediately gripping them.

"Jesus I'm going come." She moaned into the sheets.

I was getting fed up.

The minute she said that, I pulled out of her and she looked back at me.

"No, not yet." I climbed onto the bed.

"Not again, please just let me come." She said slightly out of breath.

"And you will. Come here." I said more dominantly.

I'm always so gentle with her but every time, this whole day, she's been close to coming, she doesn't say my name.

No matter how many times I correct her, she doesn't say it.

"Baby, you keep saying Jesus Christ when you can just call me Valentina." I said as she looked down at me.

"What if I don't want to say your name?" She asked with a smirk.

"I've got stamina love, and we've got all weekend. You'll say it." I said with a smirk of my own. "Come."

She placed a leg either side of my body and lowered herself slowly onto the strap.

I watched in amazement as her mouth fell open with a small gasp and a silent moan as she lowered herself slowly.

I let a soft moan leave my lips as I watched through toy disappear inside her.

I placed my hands on her waist. "Up and down baby." I said.

I watched as she bounced up and down on the toy, her face contorting in pleasure.

I help her down fully onto the strap watching as she takes it all.

"Fuck it feels so good." She said in a moan, a little too loud.

I watched as she moved, bouncing up and down and her juices coating the toy in its entirety.

Her hands placed on my torso as she moved more, moans falling from her lips. Her clit rubbed against my body causing profanities to fall even more.

"Holy shit." She whimpered.

I move my hand to her left breast toying with it as she moves more. She moans a little too loudly making her slap a hand over her mouth as continued to move.

"Let me hear." I moved her hand from her mouth.

"Holy fuck." She whimpered.

"Good girl. Let me hear them, all the sounds you save just for me."

After a few more minutes I could see she was growing closer and closer to her climax and I was growing wetter at the sounds her pussy was making against the toy.

I flipped us over so she was on her hands and knees. I slammed the whole shaft into her making her grip the sheets of the bed.

Moving fast and hard against her, her ass hitting against my hips, the sounds of her wet pussy and moans filled the room, her sounds bouncing off the walls making me grow wetter on my own.

I swear I could've orgasmed from them alone.

"Fuck I'm gonna come." She moaned loudly into the sheets.

I slapped her ass, leaving a red mark.

"Fuck, again." She said and it took me by surprise and I did it again. Each time soothing the mark on her with my thumb.

"Christ, I'm coming." She said I continued slamming into her, moving at the perfect pace.

"Valentina, baby." I slammed into her once more. "Be a good girl and come for me." I traced my fingers along her back as she trembled beneath me. Falling off the strap.

"Fuck." She said as she closed her legs.

I took the you off and tossed it somewhere in the room. She didn't say my name.

I moved into the bed and took her into my arms, as she came down from her high. "You're okay baby." I said to her.

"Mhmm, I know. Fuck..." she breathed out.

"You didn't say my name, darling Jesus isn't the one making you come." I said to her and a smirk spread across her lips.

"I know. I wanted to see how far it'd get me." She smirked.

"I've got stamina baby." I moved out from under her and helped spread her legs.

I kissed down her jaw to her neck, leaving marks along her. I kissed her chest before placing my mouth over her left nipple sucking it and flicking her nipple with my tongue while my hand toyed with the other nipple. Kneading and twirling it in my fingers.

I swapped to her right boob and did the same thing. Collette arched her back like she was asking for more.

"Val, please." She said below me.

I lifted off her tit and looked at her. Lust darkened her eyes. I pure neediness behind them.

"Please what love?" I asked her still playing with her boobs in my hands.

"Please touch me."

I kissed down her body until I was facing her core.

"So wet. So needy." I said in between kissed i placed to her inner thigh before licking at her pussy.

"Fuck." She moaned out as I lapped in her wetness.

My teeth lightly grazing against her clit, her back arching against my mouth so she's grinding against my tongue and mouth and the sinful noises she's making just for me.

All fucking perfect.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come." She says in a mix of whimpers and moans.

I pull my mouth off her rising up.

"I was so close, fuck." She threw her head back in frustration.

I wiped my thumb across my chin before placing it in my mouth, tasting her even further.

"Patience love, I'm not done." I placed a kiss to her lips so she could taste her wetness on my tongue.

I placed my one leg onto the bed and spread hers even further. "Now you'll say my name." I said to her.

I lowered myself until our pussy's met. Her eyes closed in pleasure as I placed my hands on her torso to stabilise myself with the overwhelming feeling of pleasure that entered me.

I moved back and forth slowly at first.

"Fuck." I moaned out. If it wasn't for the position I was in right now, I would say 'I love you.' But I'm holding everything in me back, not to say it.

"Holy fuck, faster." She said in a whimper.

I moved faster and my own moans were falling from my mouth. The sounds of our moans and our juices mixing together filled the room, bouncing off the walls.

I couldn't hold it back, it felt so good. Her hands moved to my hips to hold me down.

"Shit." I moaned out simultaneously with Collette, who looked so beautiful beneath me.

We moved rhythmically together, letting our cores move together and the feeling of pleasure wash over us. My eyes closed involuntarily, rolling back in pleasure. I was close.

Collette had grown quieter, gripping into me with held back whimpers and I knew she was close too.

"Fuck Val I'm coming." She whimpered.

I moved faster. "Go on baby." I moaned out to her fighting my own urge to come, so she could come.

"Valentina, shit." She moaned out as she came. My orgasm washed over me shortly after and I fell limp next to her.

Our breathing was heavy. Our chests rose and fell at the same time.

"I told you you'd say it." I smirked at her as she moved closer to me.

"Fine. You're lucky I lo—" she cut herself short and didn't continue for a moment. "You're lucky you've got stamina." She said as she laid next to me.

I got up telling her to stay there. I left my room quickly to grab us water from downstairs.

I grabbed two bottles of cold water. Because as fun and undeniably great sex with Collette is, it makes me fucking thirsty.

"Here you go baby." I handed her a bottle.

"Fuck, thank you." She said taking the bottle from me.

I sat next to her almost finished the entire bottle of water in my hand. Collette moved further up the bed and wrapped her hands around me as she placed her head on my chest.

"I was right to be worried about what you had planned. You wore me out." She said with a light chuckle.

"Only you, love." I kissed her head. "We should shower." I said to her.

"Is the bed warm?" She asked lifting her head. I hummed in response.

"Okay, after a minute we'll go." She said softly settling her head back between my boobs.

I chuckled lightly like I had earlier today. "After a minute." I wrapped my hands around.

We stayed there, our bare bodies connected for a moment before we eventually went to shower and climb into bed.

Falling asleep in each other's arms.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1M 94.3K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
1M 33.6K 77
Leah's just a girl like another: hanging out with friends, experiencing love, having family fights and love... But what happens when her perfect worl...
63.2K 2.4K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...