𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

By daisywrtss

𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 �... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 & 𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛
𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟔. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥
𝟗. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐. 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟏𝟒. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐭
𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟐𝟔. 𝐄𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬
𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟑𝟎. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟒. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟔. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟕. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟑𝟖. 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟗. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟎. 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞

𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

830 72 12
By daisywrtss

Author

"Leave her!" Alisha shouted on Ruhaan and pulled Sohana from his embrace. Ruhaan looked at Alisha in confusion but she was giving him a death glare.

"Why is she behaving like this?" Ruhaan asked and Alisha gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"A bastard rejected her today that's why." With that she took Sohana with her followed by Rishi and Nitya.

"This girl is more dangerous than Sohana." Ruhaan gulped in fear.

On the other side, Sohana was singing rhymes and troubling her monkeys.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells..... I don't remember after that." She started to scratch her head trying to remember the song.

"You get inside the car." Rishi told her and Sohana looked at him giving an angry glare.

"You doggyyyy...you'll give orders to me haan???" Sohana pulled Rishi's hair while Alisha and Nitya were enjoying the scene.

"Ayooo!!! You two! Why you two are laughing? Come and help your only one male bestie!" He shouted.

Alisha grabbed Sohana from behind and pushed her inside the car.

"Now don't open your mouth. Shhh!" She told her and Sohana put her finger on her lips.

"Shhhhhh"

Nitya and Rishi got inside the car drove towards Sohana's house.

After reaching there, they helped Sohana to get out of the car. With so much difficulty, she finally got out of the car and grinned.

"I am finally backkkk." She shouted but Alisha hurriedly put her palm on her mouth.

"Ewww, have you washed your hands?" Sohana asked her raising her brows.

"Shut up!"

They both walked towards her house and stopped looking at the closed door. Alisha ranged the bell but no one came. She again rang the bell but there no response.

"Oops....I forgot, my dad is not at home. He has gone for a business tour for 3 dayssssss...." Sohana informed her and Alisha sighed.

"Then give me the keys."

Sohana pointed her index finger towards her purse and grinned. Alisha took out the keys from her purse.

After opening the lock, they all entered the house and helped Sohana towards her room. They made her sleep and Nitya stayed with her to take care of her.

Alisha wanted to stay but there was no one in her room so she requested Nitya to stay.

Next Morning

With so much difficulty, Sohana lifted her eyelashes. Looking around she realised that she was in her room. Suddenly, her head started to throb badly and she tightly held her hand between her hands.

"Ouch! Why is my head aching?" She asked herself in confusion.

"Aur tipsy bann!" Nitya mocked her twirling the spoon inside the glass to mix the lemon.
(Be more drunken!)

Sohana looked at her in confusion but soon she remembered all the incidents that happened yesterday. Her head started to throb more after she remembered all the things she did yesterday.

"Go and freshen up! I am keeping this lemon water on your table. Don't forget to drink this. It will give some relief." Nitya said and went out of the room.

Sohana went inside the washroom and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She remembered how she has cursed Ruhaan and how Ruhaan heard all her curses. But after that she wasn't able to remember anything.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, she got freshen up and went outside wearing a fresh pair of clothes. She drank the glass of lemon water and walked downstairs.

Nitya had already prepared the breakfast for both of them. She looked up at the stairs hearing the footsteps. Sohana was wearing her white coat and was holding her bag.

"Are you going to the hospital?" Nitya asked her.

"Ofc!" Sohana said in a casual tone.

"What ofc? You're not well. Take a leave for today. Continue from tomorrow!" Nitya advised her but she shook her head.

"No Nitya, I have already wasted my time yesterday doing some stupid stuffs. I don't want to waste my time today. I have so much work to do. My boss will eat me." Sohana said with a sad smile.

Nitya walked towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Don't think about those things. Let it be. Everything happens for a reason. Right?" Nitya said and cupped her face between her hands.

"Yesss!" Sohana said with a genuine smile.

They both ate their breakfast and left for their work.

🧿

Sohana was on her way to the hospital but her eyes fell on a construction site where so many people have gathered and some were running.

She stopped her car and got out. Her brows furrowed looking at the scenario. She walked towards the crowd and called a man.

"What happened here?" She asked and the man who was looking worried started to tell her the situation.

"Actually one of our workers is injured. His leg got hitted by a rod." The man told her.

"Have you called the ambulance? Let me check the worker. I'm a doctor." She said and walked through the crowd excusing the people. When she reached inside she saw a man holding the worker and helping him to stand.

"Don't do that." Sohana immediately went towards them and stopped the man.

The man looked at her and got shocked by looking at her. Sohana's eyes widened looking at the man who was none other than Ruhaan.

"You?" They both asked each other at the same time.

"Ouchhhhhh!!!!" The worker who was injured screamed in pain, catching their attention.

"Don't make him stand. Lay him down on the ground." She told him ignoring eye contact with him.

Sohana looked at the worker's leg. It has became blue and swollen by the hit. She took out her mobile and called someone.

"Hello Dr. Mehta? Tell the ambulance to reach at xyz place as soon as possible.... Yes there's a patient here." She told her colleague and looked at the other workers.

"Don't worry the ambulance is coming." She told them and looked at the injured worker who was looking worried and scared.

"Sir, please don't panic. This type of situation happens in construction sites. And it's a minor injury. You don't have to worry so much." She assured the worker and the worker nodded.

After sometime the ambulance came and took the worker with them. Sohana was there, helping the worker and consoling him. She was standing there looking at the ambulance leaving from there.

"Thank you." A voice reached her ears and she turned back. Ruhaan was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Mention not." Sohana responded in a not so soft tone.

She was about to leave but suddenly Ruhaan caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. She got startled by his sudden movement and looked at his eyes with an angry expression.

"I am sorry." Ruhaan whispered looking at her green orbs.

"No need, Mr. Raichand." She replied.

"Stop calling me that." Ruhaan pulled her more closer.

"That what?" She asked him.

"That Mr. Raichand. I hate that from your mouth." He replied holding her wrists firmly behind her back. Their chest were touching each other's and faces were inches apart.

"Then what should I call you huh?" Sohana asked him with a chuckle.

"Ruhaan... I love it from your mouth. It suits well." He left her wrist and hold them in one hand while his other hand moved towards Sohana's face to trace her lips.

Suddenly, Sohana got into her senses and started moving her wrists in his hold.

"Leave my hand, Mr. Raichand." She demanded him while gritting her teeth.

"No!" Ruhaan replied, sticking to his stubbornness.

"Leave ny hand!" She again asked him but he shook his head.

"LEAVE ME RUHAAN!!!!!" Tears filled in her eyes and her lips trembled. Ruhaan left her hand and immediately regretted for his actions.

Sohana looked at him angrily and held his collar.

"What do you want haan? You rejected me and I accepted it. And now, why are you saying sorry? What's the need to say sorry if you aren't interested on me? Your sorry won't fix my heart. And I don't want you to accept me forcefully. It's okay if you don't like me. I am not upset with it." She yelled at him as tears fell from her eyes.

"It's not like I don't like you." Ruhaan said with a slow tone.

"Then you like me?" She asked him and Ruhaan furrowed his brows.

"I...I don't....-

"You know what Ruhaan, you're not able to listen to your heart. Aapka dimaag kuch aur keh raha hai aur aapka dil kuch aur kehne ki koshish kar raha hai. Lekin aap toh apne dil ki baat sun ne ko tayar nahi hai. Pehle apni dil ki baat sun ke aaiye phir batayega ki mujhe pasand karte hain ki nahi!" She left his collar and smiled a little.
(Your mind is saying something else and your heart is trying to say something else. But you are not ready to listen to your heart. First listen to your heart and then tell me that whether you like me or not!)

"I always loved you Ruhaan, you are my first love. And I will always love you no matter what. Sunai diya aapko? I love you Ruhaan Raichand." She shouted and her voice echoed.
(Did you hear it?)

Ruhaan was looking at her and was not believing all these things. How can a woman love a man so much even after getting rejected? Maybe because love has so much power.

"Sohana, I know you love me so much. But I am not able to move on from my Avni. Jaan thi woh meri." He said as tears filled in his eyes.
(She was my life)

"You...... it's not that you're not able to move on. You don't want to move on or maybe you have moved on but not ready to accept it." She told him.

"Sohana, how can I forget my Avni?"

"Ruhaan, move on doesn't means that you have to forget someone. It means you have to keep that person forever in your heart and start a new phase of your life. No one is asking you to forget Avantika. Everyone is telling you to begin a new life. Tell me will your Avni be happy when she'll get to know that you're not happy without her? No, never. Because she loves you."

"But I can't give my Avni's place to anyone else."

"Then don't. Make a new place in your heart for the one who loves you. Why to give Avni's place? Dil main kisi aur ki jagah liya nahi jaata hai, khudke liye jagah banaya jaata hai. Kyunki liya hua jagah phir kabhi aur koi bhi le sakta hai. Lekin banaya hua jagah chahkar bhi koi nahi le sakta hai. Like the way Avni has made a place in your heart and you're not ready to give that place to someone else."
(No place is taken in the heart, a place is created. Because the place which has been taken can be again taken by anyone any day. But no one can take away the place that has been created)

"But...

"You know what Ruhaan, you're not ready to accept the truth. Not at all. You need to realise your emotions. Because love is not a play. It's an emotion. The most beautiful emotion that god has created." She said as her eyes drowing into the brown orbs.

"Sohana....

His word's were cut off by Sohana's phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello mam, a patient is waiting for you in your cabin. Please come fast." The woman said and hung up the call.

"I should leave. My patients are waiting for me." Sohana turned around but Ruhaan held her by her wrist.

"Thank you. I will think about those things you told me." He said and smiled a little.

Sohana pulled out her wrist from his hold and walked away.

🧿

Perfect 2000 words.

Do vote, comments and share my book.

Love you all! 🧿❤️

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers:
@daisywrtss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 374 41
A tale of four youngsters falling in love💗💫🕊️😭
159K 10.4K 39
Heartstrings - Book 2 Can be read as a standalone In the glittering world of Jaipur's elite, Veer singh Raichand, a billionaire, is known for his re...
6.9K 440 2
"I detest you." Came out of Nayantra's mouth venomously sweet, eyes burning holes in his, vexation visible as day. "You fucking disgust me." Smirkin...
15.3K 1.4K 14
[WEEKLY UPDATES] PLOT PURELY BASED ON THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. Tara Mahajan is a vision of beauty wrapped in innocence. Her charm is not just skin d...