Lunar Rising

By marcyswales17

"Defy the light and uncover what the cosmos has chosen to veil....for every moon has a dark side." In the af... More

Prologue
Ch.1 Red Sail
Ch.2 The Jasmine Thief
Ch.3 Helios
Ch.4 Waves
Ch.5 Promiscuius
Ch.6 Crimes
Ch.7 Two Side Of The Same Moon
Ch.8 Dark Side of the Moon
Ch.9 Shadowfox
Ch.11 Council
Ch.12 Death
Ch.12 True Guardian
Ch.13 Siren's Call
Ch. 14. Venomfire
Ch. 15 She's Water
Ch. 16 Moral Compass
Ch.17 Ivory Tower
Ch.18 Fool For Pretty Eyes
Ch. 19 My Moon
Ch.20 Bloom
Ch.21 Honeybee
Ch.22 Sugar Dumplings
Ch.23 Three is a crowd
Ch.24 Fire and Ice
Ch.25 Husband
Ch.26 Voreios
Ch.27 Diamond
Ch. 28 Haunted Dreams
Ch. 29 Shadowshade
Ch.30 Friendship
Ch.31 Songbird
Ch.32 King's Play
Ch.33 Oh, Brother
Ch.34 Blue
Ch. 35 Fish in the sea
Ch.36 Dream Effects
Ch.37 Willow
Ch.38 Flower
Ch.39 Dead of Night
Ch.40 Best Soldier
Ch. 42 Penn

Ch.41 Devour

1.2K 94 14
By marcyswales17

Chapter 41

As the morning light seeped through the curtains, Eryx stirred from his slumber, blinking away the remnants of sleep.

"Meera?"

Meera's absence, beside him drew his attention, prompting him to sit up and scan the room. With a frown etching his features, Eryx rose from the bed and donned a loose shirt, his steps quickening as he made his way through the corridors of the orphanage. His heart thrummed with a mixture of concern and anticipation, his mind flooded with thoughts of where Meera might be.

"Meera?"

Turning a corner, he spotted her silhouette, surrounded by a group of children whose laughter echoed off the walls. Relief washed over him, softening the tension in his shoulders. Drawing closer, he watched Meera with a fond smile as she engaged with the youngsters, her warmth and gentleness evident in every gesture.

Eryx's steps slowed as he approached, not wanting to disrupt the scene before him. He leaned against the wall, content to simply observe his wife. The sight of Meera's joyous expression, illuminated by the glow of morning light, filled him with a sense of peace and gratitude.

"Someday," Tayleen's voice greeted Eryx as the old man came to stand beside him, his tone laced with a quiet wisdom born of years of observation. "She's going to make a wonderful mother."

Eryx's smile widened, his eyes never leaving Meera's form as she effortlessly scooped up one of the toddlers.

"I know," he replied softly, a swell of pride evident in his voice.

"I've heard many stories growing up," Tayleen continued, his gaze thoughtful. "About elementals and their wolves."

Eryx turned to regard the old man. "I'm sure you have," he acknowledged.

"Is it true?" The old man asked, his voice gentle yet probing. "Are you unable to have children with her?"

Eryx felt a pang of vulnerability, his smile faltering momentarily. He drew in a deep breath, the weight of his response settling heavily upon him.

"Yes," he admitted quietly. "It's true."

Tayleen's expression softened, a silent understanding passing between them. "You both have come to an understanding?" he inquired, his voice tinged with empathy.

"We have," Eryx affirmed with a decisive nod. "As long as we're together, we'll find a way to be a family. Who knows, maybe this is what the moon goddess truly wanted."

A tender smile graced Tayleen's lips as they watched Meera's interaction with the children, her gentle nature drawing them like moths to a flame.

"Maybe the moon goddess has heard their prayers," he murmured, his eyes alight with warmth and admiration for the scene unfolding before them.

"Maybe," Eryx said, taking a step forward and heading toward his wife.

Feeling him approche, Meera looked over her shoulder and smiled. Her eyes sparkpled and the radiant glow she gave off warmed Eryx's skin. He pulled her into his arm and kissed her cheek.

"Do I have a rival?" he quipped, his gaze flickering mischievously to where a small child clung to the fabric of Meera's dress above her heart.

Meera's smile widened, her eyes sparkling with affection as she playfully bit down on her bottom lip. Stepping back, she allowed the children to swarm between them, a playful barrier of tiny bodies.

"I don't know," she replied with a hint of jest, her voice laced with playful challenge. "Can you take on an entire army for me?"

Eryx chuckled, his laughter mingling with the joyous symphony of children's voices. With a determined gleam in her eye, Meera scooped up the little boy on her hips, securing him with practiced ease before darting away, her dress billowing behind her like a flag of playful defiance.

With a grin, Eryx gave chase, his movements fluid as he navigated through the maze of children, their wooden swords raised in mock defense.

"He's the dragon!" one of the girls proclaimed, her voice ringing out amidst the laughter. "We must save the princess!"

Crouching down beside a group of children, Eryx embraced his role with gusto, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he roared and snarled, eliciting delighted squeals from his tiny companions.

Not to be outdone, Meera scanned the group of children, her eyes alight with the same mischievous spark as her husband.

"Who among you dares to be my champion?" she proclaimed, her voice echoing with a challenge that matched Eryx's mischievous spirit.

The children erupted into excited shouts. Eryx's gaze remained fixed on Meera as he stalked around, reminiscent of a fierce dragon. Their movements synchronized as the children continued to squeal and dart around. Just as Eryx lunged forward, Meera gracefully evaded him, much like a nimble deer.

"When I catch you," Eryx chuckled, snatching a wooden sword from the ground and brandishing it towards Meera, "I shall devour, Princess."

As Eryx lunged forward with mock ferocity, the little boy wriggled free from Meera's grasp, eager to join the fray with his friends. With laughter bubbling in her chest, Meera dashed away, her feet dancing between the columns of the courtyard. The other children, caught up in the thrill of the chase, trailed behind her, their voices blending into a chorus of excitement Tayleen sat on the steps of the courtyard, laughing and telling the children to go after the dragon.

The weeks of relentless training and countless laps around the grounds had transformed Meera's once-timid endurance into an impressive display of stamina. With each graceful step, she effortlessly eluded Eryx's every attempt to capture her, her movements reminiscent of a small bird darting through the air with lightning speed. Yet, despite her agility, Eryx remained the relentless hunter, his determination unwavering.

Just when Meera believed she had successfully evaded him, Eryx materialized behind her like a shadow, sweeping her up into his strong arms with surprising swiftness. Laughter bubbled from Meera's lips as Eryx playfully tossed her into the air, catching her effortlessly each time. In that moment of exhilaration, Meera wrapped her arms around Eryx's neck, their lips meeting in a tender kiss that sent her heart galloping like a wild horse within her chest.

"I shall feast on this princess tonight!" Eryx proclaimed dramatically, adjusting his grip on Meera and hoisting her over his shoulder with a playful flourish. "Starting with her nose!"

"Nooo!" the children protested in mock horror.

"Then her fingers!"

"Noo!"

"Her arms!"

"Noooo!"

"Ah, but why stop there?" Eryx added, a mischievous gleam in his eye. "I shall devour her whole, in one monstrous bite!" His exaggerated evil laugh echoed through the air, accompanied by the rumble of his own laughter.

The children, caught up in the excitement of the chase, surged forward, their cries of "Catch him! Catch him!" filling the air as Eryx bolted away with Meera on his shoulders. Amidst the chaos, Meera's laughter rang out behind him, a melody of joy.

As they reached the second floor, Eryx scanned the area for a hiding spot, his heart pounding with exhilaration. Finally settling on a secluded corner of the house, he gently set Meera down on her feet, shielding her with his own body as they crouched behind the door, hidden from view.

Peering down at her, Eryx couldn't help but grin at the sight of Meera's infectious smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement and mischief. In that moment, surrounded by the playful shouts of the children and the thrill of their shared adventure, Eryx felt a warmth bloom in his chest.

"They will slay you when they find you," Meera whispered.

"Not if I devour the princess first," Eryx murmured, his voice low and tinged with a hint of challenge. Meera's breath caught in her throat at his audacity, her heart pounding with a heady mix of excitement and desire.

"Then devour me," Meera whispered back, her voice barely a breath as her eyes flickered down to Eryx's mouth. She felt a surge of heat rush through her body as she watched the corner of his lips curve up into a knowing smile.

In that charged moment, all inhibitions faded away as Meera allowed herself to lean forward, closing the distance between them until she could feel Eryx's warm breath against her lips. With a shiver of anticipation, she felt his lips brush against hers, igniting a firestorm of sensation that raced through her veins.

Eryx's touch was electric, sending waves of pleasure coursing through Meera's body as his hands roamed hungrily over her skin. She gasped as he pulled her closer, his lips parting hers in a kiss that left her dizzy.

As they knelt together behind the door, lost in their own world of sensation, Meera's mind spun with a whirlwind of ecstasy. She could hear the faint sound of footsteps echoing in the distance, but in that moment, nothing else mattered except the overwhelming need that pulsed between them.

"They're looking for us," Meera managed to gasp between ragged breaths as Eryx's mouth trailed down her neck, sending shivers racing down her spine.

"Let them," Eryx replied dismissively, his voice husky with desire as he leaned back to push the door closed and lock it with a definitive click. "I need you right now."

Meera's pulse quickened at his words, her fingers trembling as she reached up to undo the lace of her dress. The urgency of their need hung heavy in the air as they surrendered themselves to the intoxicating moment that consumed them.

"What if they're waiting outside?" Meera asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty even as she made no move to stop Eryx's advances.

"Tayleen will call them back," Eryx assured her, his hands moving with ease as he continued to undress her.

As if on cue, the sound of Tayleen's voice drifted through the air, calling the children back downstairs for the morning services. Meera and Eryx exchanged a knowing glance, their laughter mingling with the sound of children's footsteps as they rushed away.

"They're going to the temples," Eryx announced triumphantly, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he gazed down at Meera. "No one's here."

Meera swallowed, her heart pounding in her chest as she pulled back to look into Eryx's eyes. In that moment, with the world outside forgotten, she knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

Goosebumps rose to the surface of her skin as Eryx pushed the sleeves of her dress down her shoulders and past her chest. Her rapid breathing made his hands move faster as he cupped her breast with one hand and gripped her hair with the other. His mouth trailed kisses down her neck and collarbones before taking her hard nipple into his mouth. Meera felt her arms and legs spark to life as if she had been hit by lightning. She looked down to see the sight of Eryx's mouth sucking on her skin and biting her nipple. The pleasure that shot through her body pushed a small moan to escape her lips.

Hearing her moan, Eryx's hand on Meera's back flexed, his nails dragging across her shoulder blades. He pushed her dress farther down her chest and let his mouth explore her smooth warm skin. His hard cock twitched as she pushed herself closer to his mouth, her small hands gripping his shoulders.

"If I don't stuff myself into your pussy right now, I'm going to fuckin' kill somebody," Eryx grabbed the back of Meera's neck and spoke into her ear. His hot breath danced over her skin as he took her hand and placed it over the bulge in his pants. Meera's mouth opened and Eryx swallowed her moan.

"Move your hand, M," Eryx guided her fingers to wrap around his cock. His chest rumbled with a growl as he felt her smooth palm and nimble fingers. She was so delicate that Eryx feared what might happen if his control slipped. "Just like that, princess."

Hearing his words, Meera felt her cheeks blush. When she tried to cover her naked breasts with her hand, Eryx protested.

"No," he said, taking her wrists and pushing them down. He leaned forward, holding Meera's gaze, and bit down on her right breast. Meera whimpered and her hand tightened around Eryx's cock. "Did you like that, darling?"

Meera nodded, "Yes..."

"You're gonna love what I'm about to fuckin' do to you then," Eryx flashed Meera his crooked grin as he rose to his feet and pulled her up.

Meera could only stare in anticipation as he slid her dress down her figure and kneeled before her. She crossed her arms over her chest as Eryx grabbed her waist and looked up toward her.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Just fine..." Meera said. "Why..."

"I want you until you can't bear to stay awake," Eryx leaned closer and pressed a kiss above her belly button. Meera's hand found its way into his hair and she grabbed a fistful. Her mouth opened as Eryx held her back against the wall and picked up one of her legs. He draped it over his shoulder before sticking out his tongue and licking her folds.

"You're already so wet," Eryx chuckled. The hearty sound made Meera's belly clench. She pushed her hips forward as Eryx used his fingers to part her and lick her clean. His tongue and his mouth sucked on her until Meera could no longer stand. Her legs began to shake and she began to lose her breath.

"Eryx..." Meera said breathlessly.

"I want to taste you on my tongue," Eryx said, spreading his hand on her belly and holding her back against the wall. "Go on, darling."

Meera felt her body react to his words. He was the snake charmer, making her dance to his tunes. She gripped his hair and pushed his mouth closer to her wet pussy and began to roll her hips.

"Fuck, baby," Eryx chuckled, hipping the sides of her waist. As he held her, Meera used him as leverage to put her other leg over his shoulder too. Eryx's mouth began to move faster as he pushed her back against the wall and enjoyed his feast. Meera pulled on his hair and bit back a scream as he began to flick her bud. Her legs clenched around his head as she finished and began to gasp for air.

"Don't think you're done yet," Eryx said, holding her ass and getting off the floor. Meera wrapped her legs around his neck as he continued to lick her pussy and walk them over to the narrow bed in the room.

Once at the foot of the bed, he lowered Meera against the sheets and placed his hands on either side of her face. His silver eyes gazed into her soul as he leaned closer.

"Taste yourself on my lips," Eryx said. "Go on."

Meera raised her head and darted out her tongue. She licked his bottom lip before sucking on it just as he had been sucking on her bud.

"Can I give you something else to suck like that?" Eryx asked.

Meera nodded. Her beautiful innocent brown eyes were full of curiosity and excitement. Eryx reminded himself to go slow for her sake.

"Get on your knees," he said, pulling Meera off the bed. Her full breasts bounced and the soft curves of her wide hips caught his attention. She was beautiful beyond measure. Her body was full of curves Eryx wanted to spend days exploring.

Gathering her hair into a ponytail, Eryx tilted Meera's head back to look at her. Her eyes watched him as he took hold of his cock and brought it to her mouth.

"Open," Eryx said.

Meera opened her mouth.

"Wider," Eryx rubbed his cock around her lips.

The sight of his face contorted with concentration and pleasure did strange things to Meera. She opened her mouth wider and stuck out her tongue.

"Fuuuck," Eryx drew out the word as he watched Meera lick his hard cock.

"Now what?" Meera asked.

"Whatever you want, princess," Eryx laughed. "I am at your mercy."

Meera smiled. She removed his hand and wrapped her fingers around him. Wanting to pleasure him just as he had done to her, Meera took Eryx into her mouth.

"No teeth," Eryx said, grabbing the back of her head. "Stop me if it's too much."

Meera nodded with his cock in her mouth. He began to move his hips and test the boundaries of how far he could put himself in her mouth. The sounds that she made and the sight of her kneeling naked before him could have undone Eryx if it weren't for the simple fact that he wanted to cum inside of her. By the time Eryx pulled his senses together and removed himself from Meera's mouth, he was a sloppy wet mess.

"Get over here," Eryx picked Meera up off the floor and laid her down on the bed. She quickly scooted back and parted her lips as he took his cock and ran it up between her folds.

"Oh!" Meera gripped the sheets, feeling the sensation of his erection against her.

"Time to claim you as my wife," Eryx said. "It's long overdue."

"It is," Meera nodded.

"Are you ready, my darling?"

"Yes," Meera bit down on her bottom lip.

"I'll go easy on you today," Eryx teased, pushing himself against her opening. Meera gasped, making his smile spread. "You're already so fuckin' wet. It would be so easy to just tear my way inside and pound myself against you."

Meera's sex began to throb. She held Eryx's arm and the back of his neck as he pushed inside a little more.

"Ah!" Meera's pulse spiked as the pressure built between her legs and an unpleasant pain made itself known.

"Breathe," Eryx said, watching her. "Relax your legs."

Meera let out a shaky breath.

"Put your hand on my cock," Eryx said, giving her space to move. "And get me inside...at your own pace."

Meera wiggled her hand in between them and took hold of him. She peered into his eyes as she moved him up and down between her folds, growing wetter. Eryx's face twisted and his jaw clenched. His hands on either side of her head gripped the sheets as he growled like his wolf.

Meera played with him and tested his size until he began to slip inside. It became easier and easier the move she rubbed him against herself. His tip was inside of her when she removed her hands and held his arms.

"I need you to do this," Eryx said. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I want you to show me how it is," Meera touched the edge of his face.

"Meera," Eryx groaned. "I'm going to hurt you."

In response, Meera lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around Eryx's waist. The small movement caused him to slip in farther, but he was too big. Meera could feel Eryx holding himself back. She could see the conflict on his face.

"Eryx," Meera whispered his name. "I've waited so long for this.....don't make me wait any longer. I want you inside of me....like a husband inside his wife."

"Fuck, Meera," Eryx hissed.

Meera pushed her hips forward as Eryx lowered himself against her body. She felt her body tense as he began to push his hips forward. The sensation of his cock making it's way into her was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She could feel him stretching her out as the edges of her sex opening began to feel slight pain. Meera's hands gripped his flexed muscles and Eryx paused.

"Don't stop," Meera said, looking up at him.

"I don't think I can," Eryx held her face as he gave a quick thrust of his hips and pushed himself inside of her.

Meera's eyes widened and she gasped. Electricity shot through her body as Eryx began to roll his hips. His hot breath against her ear, his sweat against her skin, the sound of his pleasure...

Meera held the back of Eryx's neck as he buried his face in the crook of her shoulder and thrust into her. She winced from the pain for a few before it gave way to a new kind of ache.

"Are you okay, my moon?" Eryx asked, looking down at Meera.

"Yes," Meera nodded.

"Is this what you wanted?" Eryx asked, thrusting deeper and deeper into her and watching her mouth widen and gasp for air. "Is this what you wanted the night you wore that black dress in front of me?"

"Yes," Meera nodded.

"The ways I wanted to fuck you that night," Eryx picked up his pace. "I touched myself every night thinking about you in that dress."

Meera felt his cock twitching inside of her and his muscles flexing under her touch. Their bodies, hot and sweaty, moved against one another as her head rolled back and Eryx's heated gaze watched her as if he was incapable of looking away.

"You look good this way, baby," he remarked. "Taking my cock. My beautiful wife taking my cock first thing in the morning. Yes, that's right, princess. I feel you clenching around me."

"Oh my god, Eryx," Meera could not handle the size of his cock and his filthy mouth at the same time. Her head began to spin as she tightened around him.

"Are you going to cum, my princess?" Eryx lowered himself and licked his way up to her lips from her throat. "Go on and cum for your husband. Let's seal our union."

"Eryx," Meera gasped, her world filling with colors.

"We both know you can be louder than that," Eryx chuckled. "Come on, M!"

"Ahhh!" Meera moaned with pleasure as Eryx began to move faster.

"Louder!" Eryx grabbed her hips and put her on her sides. When he entered her again, Meera pressed her face into the pillow and screamed his name with pleasure shooting through her body. She could feel him between her legs inside of her as he gripped her hips and moved her faster and faster.

"You're so fuckin' beautiful, M," Eryx said breathlessly. "You're flawless, you're perfect, you're all mine."

"Yes," Meera gripped the sheets above her head.

"Who do you belong to?" Eryx asked, his nails digging into her plump ass.

"You," Meera moaned.

"Louder."

"You!" Meera pulled him closer.

"I can't wait until the day I can fuck you in every direction," Eryx spoke into Meera's ear. "Do you have any idea how difficult it is right now for me to not tear you apart?"

Meera's legs clenched and her belly tightened. Eryx made a primal sound deep inside his chest as he felt her clench around him.

"Do it," he said into her ear. "Show me you need me."

Meera grabbed his arm and twisted herself back around to kiss him. She moaned into his mouth as her body exploded and she reached the highest point in heaven.

"I can't get enough of how beautiful you are," Eryx held her face, witnessing her ecstasy as he continued to thrust into her. "Fuck, Meera. I want to see y cum dripping down your legs."

"Yes," Meera nodded, lifting her legs onto his back. "I don't think I can stand.....my legs are shaking.....but I want to see you.....pouring down my legs...."

"Fuck!" Eryx growled as Meera's words sent him over the edge.

"I'm throbbing right now," Meera said in his ear. "You're so hard, I can feel you so deep."

Erxy began to lose control as he pushed Meera into the bed. He crushed his mouth to hers as he violently released into her, filling her up with his warmth and spilling out of her.

Meera gasped, her sweet feminal sound adding a cherry to Eryx's climax as she kissed him tenderly and welcomed him into her arms.

Eryx collapsed against her embrace, their hearts beating like drums. He held her until he could no longer fight the urge to look at her. Pulling back, he gazed into her eyes and smiled.

"My wife," Eryx said.  

*Clearing my throat* Okay, thank you for coming. 

Excuse the errors, I rushed to finish because hubby was waiting for dinner. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 65 30
Sisters who were brought to a new realm facing challenges one after the other. Times become hard as they have to learn to rely on themselves as they...
210K 12.6K 32
*Now a featured Wattpad story! Zara was never meant to be an outcast. Once upon a time, she was a Red Cape- a member of the respected forest guard. T...
30K 1.7K 24
Three best friends, two choices, one fate. Waking up with splitting headaches in a wrecked carriage, three girls were met with unfamiliar faces and a...
148 48 32
A retelling of a well known fairytale Datura facing a life threatening illness has lived all his life in a tower the unexpected happens when he saves...