Not So Delicate ||18+

By Unstablewriter17

"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild o... More

READ THIS
Brooklyn ~1~
Brooklyn ~2~
Brooklyn ~3~
Brooklyn ~4~
Brooklyn ~5~
Brooklyn ~6~
Brooklyn ~7~
Brooklyn ~8~
Brooklyn ~9~
Brooklyn ~10~
Brooklyn ~11~
Brooklyn ~12~
Callan ~13~
Brooklyn ~14~
Brooklyn ~15~
Callan ~16~
Brooklyn ~17~
Brooklyn ~18~
Zachary ~19~
Callan ~20~
Callan ~21~
Brooklyn ~22~
Brooklyn ~23~
Atticus ~24~
Atticus ~25~
Brooklyn ~26~
Zachary ~27~
Brooklyn ~29~
Atticus ~30~
Zachary ~31~
Brooklyn ~32~
Brooklyn ~33~
Brooklyn ~34~
Atticus ~35~
Brooklyn ~36~
Callan ~37~
Brooklyn ~38~
Brooklyn ~39~
Zachary ~40~
Atticus ~41~
Brooklyn ~42~
Callan ~43~
Brooklyn ~44~ Pt-1
Brooklyn ~44~ Pt-2
Zachary ~45~
Atticus ~46~
Brooklyn ~47~
Atticus ~48~

Brooklyn ~28~

3.6K 75 25
By Unstablewriter17

"I'll make sure to bring you some on Monday." I shout after Brittany, my coworker. I bid everyone goodbye as I walked to the elevator. It has been about two weeks since that night at the club.

Every 2 days, there's a fresh bundle of flowers waiting for me at exactly 6:30 am. A little note on them saying, 'From yours truly.' With three elegant signatures. I've texted them saying they didn't have to keep sending me so many flowers but they all replied with a simple ":)"

I was glad it was finally the weekend. I had Saturdays and Sundays off thankfully. Walking out of the elevator, I wave to Myra. She waves back and continues to teach a little girl how to somersault.

A familiar girl walks up to me and hands me a paper crown.

"What's this for?" I grin, squatting to be met with her height. She smiles bashfully and looks down at her feet. A few days after I began working, this little angel always came up to tell me good morning or goodbye. I learned her name was Rosie.

"I wanted to give it to you yesterday but forgot." She says sweetly. Rosie might've only been 7 but her mind was a lot older. She reminded me so much of someone but I had no clue who.

"Well, it's absolutely beautiful. Put it on me." I smile, handing it back to her. She grabs it and reaches over, placing it on my head and giggling.

"Princess Brooke!" She announced making Myra and a few other kids look over. I've grown fond of every kid in here... I think I won them over when I brought a ton of cookies Milo and Ethan made.

"I've got to get going, Rosie." I smile softly, hugging her softly. "I'll see you Monday. Be careful."

She runs back towards her little group after saying goodbye. I walk out of the building, seeing a dark red car, almost wine colored, parked in front. I ignore it and walk through the parking lot to the bus stop. However, when I stepped onto the concrete, the car revved to life, making me panic.

I was about to run through the parking lot but the familiar man stepping out of the car calmed my nerves.

"You damn nearly gave me a heart attack!" I hold my chest, glaring at Callan. He smiles apologetically and walks towards me. I straighten up and stare at him. He looked so good it left my feet glued to the ground.

He wore a navy blue turtle neck with grey dress pants, his hands clad with gold rings, matching his necklace. His hair was unkempt but in a good way.

"I apologize, angel. My other car is in the shop." He says casually, pulling me closer. I smile softly and shake my head.

"Let me guess, you have 4 cars?" I say jokingly, rolling my eyes playfully. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Of course not," He scoffs, looking off with a smile. When I poked his side, he looked back down at me with a grin. "Sorry, I was counting. I have 9."

My jaw drops and I stare at him in nothing but shock. He said that so casually, my soul shook.

"I'm not even gonna ask further. Why are you here?" I ask curiously, walking with him as he leads me to his car.

"I heard you have tomorrow and Sunday free so... I thought it would be a good idea if we all went out and maybe have that conversation?" He said, his words holding a questioning tone. He opened the door for me and closed it once I was in. He walked around the car to get to his side, and I couldn't help but check him out.

"I mean, I'm not gonna say no." I say once he was inside. He smiles and shakes his head softly, starting to drive. He puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes softly.

"If you don't want to, just say the word." He says softly, driving us to God knows where. I smile and shake my head, mindlessly tracing his knuckles. I didn't notice it until his fingers wrapped around mine. He pulled my hand up to him and kissed my hand softly.

"I uhm, Shoot, what was the question?" I mumble, making him look at me with a grin. He turns off onto another road, this one was a lot more familiar. He was taking me to my apartment? "Where are we going?"

"I'm dropping you home to change. You do want to change, right?" He asked, being way too relaxed about this.

"I never told you where I lived..." I mumble, looking at him oddly. Please universe, don't tell me you gave me another stalker.

"I know. But your friend Ethan did. I saw him at Whole Foods and asked him. Was that wrong? I'm sorry." He looks over at me for a second and squeezes my hand gently.

"No... I guess it's fine. But how'd you convince him?" I ask, knowing Ethan wouldn't give out my address like that.

"I told him I was your ex-boss and needed to turn in the papers you requested. He didn't say anything else except for proof I was your boss." He said, parking in front of my building. I nod softly and stare down at my pants.

"That's the full truth?" I whisper, not wanting to upset him. Was I wrong for wanting to make sure?

"Angel," He says softly, letting go of my hand and putting it under my chin, gently turning my head to face him. "The full truth? I already knew where you lived because of the registration logs at the club. I did see Ethan though, however, I didn't say anything about papers. I just asked him if you still lived where you used to."

"Why didn't you just say that?" I ask confused, I didn't see anything wrong with that. He smiles and gently brushes his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I didn't want to sound like I was stalking you." He grins cheekily. I chuckle and shake my head softly.

"Nothing but the full truth from now on, please. If that's okay..." I mumble, looking into his eyes. The lighting in the car revealed the yellowish tint in his brown eyes, making me even more obsessed with them. It wasn't fair how they all had gorgeous eyes, damn.

"I promise." He whispered, leaning forward a little and placing a sweet kiss on my lips. "Go get changed, I'll wait out here."

"You can come in... I need your help fixing something anyway." I chuckle, slightly embarrassed. "I would've fixed it myself but Milo insisted on calling someone but they just made it worse."

"Okay then. Lead the way, my angel." He smiled, turning off the car and getting out. Once we made it to my apartment door, I prayed that Milo and Ethan didn't mess up the apartment after I left.

We walked in and I showed Callan the problem. He grinned and shook his head, asking for a knife and a q-tip. I wanted to laugh but I didn't question his methods.

While he fixed that, I went into my room and took a quick shower. I changed into a cute baby blue set and put on my jeans.

Because of Milo, all my underwear is lacey and a string too close to lingerie. Luckily I kept a few of my regular undies for an inside-of-bed all-day type of day.

I rummaged around for the blouse I wanted to wear, remembering that I had it in Milo's room because I mixed our laundry on accident.

Debating if I should just walk out and risk it or choose another blouse, I decided to just wrap the towel around my chest and walk to Milo's room. Callan was nowhere to be seen, I expected him to have left and went back to his car. But then I saw him fixing the deadbolt on my door with nothing but that damn knife.

I hurried towards Milo's room, hoping he didn't see me. But once again, the universe punched me in the face.

"Pause it." He grumbled. I froze in my spot, my shoulders tensing when I heard the door shut. His footsteps were light but I still managed to focus on them. "What happened here?"

My body shivered at the feeling of his finger touching the spot behind my shoulder. I was confused for a moment but then I remembered.

"Oh, that was me being an idiot and trying to lift something heavy on my shoulder, I nearly fell for back but I only managed to scrape myself." I chuckle, remembering the worried faces and then the laughs when I joked about it.

"Full truth?" He mumbled softly. I swallowed softly when I felt his lips brush against it, kissing from my shoulder to my neck.

"Full truth." I assure, making him hum. He pulls away and walks away, sitting on my couch.

"If you don't want me to take you out while you're in a towel then I suggest finding a shirt quicker." He smirks, teasing me. I roll my eyes softly and walk into Milo's room, finding the blouse ironed and hung on the curtain rod. I grab it and put it on, making sure it looks fine before walking out and drying my hair with the towel.

"Will it be just us?" I ask curiously, he looks over at me, eyeing me up and down. He stood and leaned against the armrest of the couch, tilting his head at me. "What's wrong? Is it the shirt?"

"Come." He said lowly, forcing my legs to move on their own. I looked at him confused, trying to figure out what was wrong with the outfit. "All three of us will be there. And all three of us won't be able to keep our hands to ourselves if you go looking this beautiful." He groans, shoving his face into my neck.

"And where's the problem?" I tease, expecting him to laugh. He tightens his arms around my waist and removes his head, staring at me with dark eyes.

"The problem is, once we start we won't finish until you're-" He pauses, closing his eyes and breathing in softly. "You ready to go?" He switches topics. I knew where he was going with it... and for some reason, I wanted him to finish his sentence.

"Let me just get my shoes.." 

{Comment on this here if you want a little bit of action with our boys in the next chapter. I'll either do next chapter or Chapter 30.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
8.6K 95 22
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...
312K 3.9K 26
Lots of sex scenes. Cause I'm a horny freak. This book is very poorly written and I'm very very sorry. It was an experiment book to give me ideas for...
66.1K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...