Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Nightmares...}

83 2 0
By Writer_2756

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!

[Description: Shortly after returning home from Starlight Wonderland, Kawaii-Chan struggles with nightmares and finds it hard to sleep without Zane in the same room as her. And she ends up his house in the middle of the night where she falls asleep and something goes wrong the next morning.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Zane...do you hear that?" I whispered, my ear twitching as I looked over in the direction that Garroth had left in and he froze looking over in that direction, silence falling around us.

I bit back a whimper of pain and heard some more footsteps, my eyes widened and I looked at Zane who realized that Garroth is coming back because no one else is nearby.

"I'm sorry Nana" I looked at him confused about to ask him why he was apologizing when he lifted me up and pain shot through me, making me dizzy from it as I bit back a cry of pain.

I covered my mouth, tears sliding down my face as he ran around the corner and out onto the balcony, he set me down and I moved into the little opening area that can go unnoticed if you aren't really paying attention.

Zane stepped in front of me and I kept my mouth covered with my own hand, tears sliding down my face and leaned against Zane who was completely blocking me with his body.

I heard footsteps getting closer, the floorboards creaking underneath him as he moved closer and closer to the balcony, the balcony door creaked on it's hinges as he pushed it open and blocked us with it.

I held my breath and seen the door open....

"NO" I screamed shooting up and scrambling to the side, I hit the ground with a sob and grunt of pain and looked around realizing that I was in my own room....completely by myself.

I covered my mouth not wanting to risk waking up Katelyn if I hadn't already and let out sobs, tears sliding down my face as I pushed myself up and looked down to make sure I hadn't opened the stitches.

Running out of my room, I bolted down the stairs and stumbled towards the kitchen trying to catch my breath but nothing was working and I couldn't figure out why.

I can't sleep in my room by myself....I can't sleep in a room without someone else around me now and I don't know what to do about it....I had gotten used to sleeping in the same room as....Zane.

Grabbing some water, I drank most of it and then set it down and looked out the window to see it was still pitch black outside and looked over at the oven to see it was almost 2 in the morning.

My heart is pounding in my chest and I'd be grabbing at my hair if it wasn't for the two braids/pigtails that I had put my hair into when I was trying to avoid going to sleep.

Wiping away the few tears sliding down my face, I looked around calmnig down slightly but I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep in the room by myself.

I can't fall asleep in a room without Zane...

Zane did say I could come over whenever I wanted too, even if it was in the middle of the night and I know that I shouldn't do it but I just really wanted to see him.

Walking out of the kitchen, I seen the pink hoodie I had left down here and pulled it on and then found the pink ankle length uggs I wear sometimes and slipped them on.

I didn't bother going back for my phone and grabbed my keys, I walked out of the house and made sure to lock the door behind myself in the process and ran down the stairs.

I had no idea if Zane was even going to be awake or not but I was going to try and hope that he would maybe wake up when I knocked on the door or something like that.

Running across the street, I walked up the driveway and took a deep breath as I stopped in front of the door and hesitated for another moment before knocking on the door.

I waited a moment and heard some footsteps but I couldn't figure out who it was from that and just waited until the door was unlocked and pulled open.

"Four? What are you do–are you okay?" I tightened my grip on him and leaned my head against his uninjuried shoulder, I was still careful not to hurt him or hurt myself in the process.

"I can't sleep....I had a nightmare and I could't be in the house" I mumbled and felt him nod his head, I heard the door close and he hugged me back without another word being said between us.

I don't know how long we stood there for but I didn't move away from him until I felt a little better and pulled back to look at him and I realized it looked like he hadn't fallen asleep yet.

"Have you gone to sleep yet?" I asked, he shook his head and I kicked my shoes off following him over to the couch and sat down near him, I moved around a bit and got more comfortable on the couch.

"No" Zane finally said.

"I didn't like wake you up did I? Because if I did I can lea–"

"I couldn't sleep, you didn't do anything. I was just reading a book" I nodded my head and leaned my head against the back of the couch with a quiet sigh escaping.

Then I started thinking about everything, and I realized that Zane and I never truly spoke about if we were going to continue our relationship or not and if he even wanted to do that....espically with how everyone would react.

I was terrified of the answer because at the end of the day, I wanted to continue our relationship and I was terrified that he wouldn't want that and I'd have to hide all those feelings I have for him, for the rest of my life.

"Why are you staring at me?" I blinked a few times and realized I had been in fact staring at Zane for who knows how long, I smiled sheepishly at him and sat up properly.

"Do you want us to go back to being friends? Or friendish whatever we were before everything. Or do you want to continue working towards a relationship?" I asked.

"Do you want us to go back to being friends?" He asked and I shook my head instantly.

"I really don't. But I want to know if you want to continue our relationship because I'd really like to know if I have to pretend like I don't have feelings for you around everyone else and you for the res–"

"No you won't have to pretend, but I'd like to take a bit before more people find out" I let out a breath of relief and smiled at him, I nodded my head completely okay with that.

"I'm okay with that....will Garroth keep that from everyone though?" I asked.

"He has no choice" I raised a brow at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if he doesn't then I tell everyone what I witnessed my junior year in high school, the same thing I promised him I'd never tell because it would embarrass him all to the end of his life. Something that he especially wants kept from Laurance" Now I need to know.

"Tell me" He shook his head.

"I have no reason to tell you right now" I scoffed and scooted closer to him.

"I'm your sort've girlfriend, you can't tell me these things and then not expect me to ask you about it" He grabbed the book he had to be reading earlier and went back to it.

I snatched it from his hands and stood up, backing away from him just like I did when we were in university and I wanted him to have a conversation with me.

"Why do you do this?" He asked, referring to the time I also stole his phone so he would have a conversation with me at Love Love Paradise, I smiled at him and took another step back.

"Because it's the only way you'll have a conversation with me" I responded.

"Four, all you have to do is ask me to have a conversation with you and I will," I raised a brow at him and smiled, he realized what I wanted to know and shook his head. "I am not telling you what I witnessed junior year unless Garroth tells everyone" I pouted.

"Zane, that's not fair. You know how curious I get about things and you know that it's just going to eat away at me until I know what happened our junior year!" I whispered shouted at him.

"That's the point of mentioning things, because you can't let them go" I gasped and he took the book away from me while I was distracted and walked away from me.

"Hey!" I whispered shouted at him again and walked back over to the couch, he sat down and I grabbed the book again and leaned back so I was laying over it.

"Seriously?" I nodded my head.

"Yes, have a conversation with me and you'll get your book back" The only difference with this is this time he actually smiled at me and didn't look like he wanted to kill me.

"Fine, what would you like to talk about Four?" He asked.

"Hey! You actually don't look like you want to kill me anymore when I do this" I giggled out.

"Yeah well I can tolerate you now" He responded.

"Hey!" I threw a pillow at him and he laughed, I shook my head but I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face as he tossed it back to me.

-7 Hours Later-

"Boo!" I screamed and fell off the couch, landing on the ground with a thud and a grunt of pain following afterwards when I landed right on my stomach.

"Ow" I mumbled and rolled over to see a very amused Garroth standing over me, I glared at him and knew the moment that the pain passes I'd be killing him for doing that.

"Good morning" Yep the pain has passed, grabbing the remote off the coffee table, I swung it at Garroth and hit him right in the shin, he yelped in pain and started jumping around.

Sitting up, I pulled myself off the ground and fixed my hoodie a little bit and threw the remote right at Garroth's head this time but he managed to dodge it and Zane just chuckled sleepily.

We had fallen asleep about an hour after I had gotten here and thankfully Laurance isn't home right now because he decided to go visit his little brother Caleb with Cadenza.

However Garroth came downstairs and found us asleep with me basically laying on top of Zane sleeping and of course decided he needed to scare us both.

"Dang it" I mumbled wehn I felt something seeping through my shirt, I glared at Garroth who gave me apologetic look and I knew it wasn't his fault at the end of the day.

Walking past them, I ran upstairs and straight into the bathroom and pulled my hoodie off to see a little bit of blood seeping thorugh my white tank I had on.

When I moved it up and pulled the bandage away I realized it was in an area that probably could've had one more stitch and it wasn't going to stop bleeding until it had a stitch in it.

"Four are you okay?" I heard Zane ask through the door, I pulled my tank top down and opened the door, Zane's eyes widened when he seen the blood.

"There should've been one more stitch so that's why I started bleeding. I'm going to ask Lucinda if she has a potion that can automatically do that" I said and walked past him and headed downstairs.

I remembered I didn't have my phone and turned around to see Zane walking down the stairs, I stepped towards him and smiled innocently and he realized what I wanted.

Going to Lucinda's contact I went into messages to see barely any between the two of course, I quickly texted asking her if she did and seen a text bubble show up.

Lucinda; I'll bring it over to you...I told the doctors to put another stitch there...Kawaii-Chan it's going to hurt a lot

"Great" I mumbled and handed Zane his phone back, he looked down at the message and then back up at me, I let out a breath and walked over to sit down on the couch.

A few minutes later Lucinda showed up with the potion and she gave me an apologetic look as she pulled the jacket she was wearing off and sat down in front of me.

"Remmeber that I love you and I am only doing this because you need another stitch" She said, I nodded my head.

"I know Lucinda" I mumbled she cleared her throat and looked over at Garroth and Zane which isn't going to be a good sign right now and I know that it's not going to be a good sign.

"Hold her because this is going to very slowly form another stitch and pull the skin together at the same time, it is going to hurt a lot and you are going to hate me for this" I let out a whine at that and Zane sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

This is not a good sign because I know that it's going to really hurt, Garroth grabbed my other arm and I looked at Lucinda who gave me a guilty look and unscrewed the lid on it.

And then she poured it onto the cut and I felt nothing for only a few seconds and then I felt like I was being stabbed with a really hot knife and it was being dragged down my body.

I let out a cry of pain and tried thrashing around and Zane wrapped his arms tightly around me, Garroth moved and held my legs down while Lucinda whispered apologies over and over again.

Tears slid down my face and Zane covered my mouth so none of the guardian force would come running over and barge into the house to see what's going on.

Lucinda kept mumbling apologies over and over again as it continued oging and I really tried not to scream in pain from it, more tears sliding down my face.

It took a few minutes before the pain stopped and I let out a sob, Zane uncovered my mouth and I let out a sob as I placed my hands over my face and breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I'm so sorry" Lucinda mumbled, I nodded my head and looked at her, she looked really sorry and then dropped another potion on me that instantly cleaned the blood on my shirt.

"Thank you" I mumbled, leaning my head against Zane's shoulder while Garroth sat on the arm of the couch and Lucinda sat on the coffee table in front of us.

"Okay, just give yourself a few minutes and I'm going to get you some food to make up for that" I nodded my head and Lucinda stood up and headed over to the door.

A few more tears slid down my face and I wiped them away and let out another breath as I felt like my stomach was on fire from that entire thing but it was slowing down.

"I'll get you some water" Garroth said, I nodded my head and mumbled a thank you as I leaned back against the couch and covered my face with my hands.

"I never want to go through that pain again" I mumbled and pulled my hands away from my face to look over at Zane, Garroth returned and handed me a glass water.

"I'll refrain from teasing you about how you two were sleeping for a bit" I glared at him and he grinned at us both, I took a drink of the water and glanced over at Zane.

"You can either let it go, or I'll tell everyone what I witnessed my junior year of high school" Garroth's eyes widened and he ran away from us both and I started laughing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 36
Old Story, not one of my bests; REMEMBER!! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS SERIES ANYMORE SO DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A SEQUAL. I LOST ALL INTEREST I...
595 89 40
Us as writers me and my friend are writing our first fanfic as friends who join Phoenix drop high meeting everyone there and becoming close friends w...
20.4K 361 15
Requests: Open [ ] Closed [✔️] *This book is going to be about one-shots and updates on Aphmau's universes. It can and will include one-shots of all...
18K 470 16
Zane is now the leader of the Shadow Knights and is already a troublemaker. The principal decides that he has to learn how to behave. The principal a...