Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Halloween}

33 3 0
By Writer_2756

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's costume!!!

[Description: While enjoying the block Halloween Party, Kawaii-Chan's ex who cheated on her with her brothers ex wife shows up and tries talking to her. It puts her in a sour mood and ends up hiding away where Zane finds her.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Well don't you look pretty" Laurance said, throwing an arm around my shoulders with a smile on his face, I smiled up at him noticing he was dressed like a warrior like Garroth, Dante, and Travis.

"Thank you Laurance-Sama!" I chirped happily, Aphmau had helped me pick out my costume and decided that I would be a butterfly princess and have a lot of butterfly accessories on me.

I looked around at everything and seen that Aphmau was dressed up as an ocean princess as she calls it while Katelyn was dressed as a zombie right now, Aaron was an ocean prince per Aphmau's request.

And Zane was very clearly forced to be a knight and looked completely annoyed by the entire situation, I could see how annoyed he is by the look on his face right now.

"Wow, you look amazing" I froze at the voice and felt Laurance tense next to me, Garroth's good mood instantly changed to an angry one and he glared at the person standing behind me.

I took a deep breath and turned around to see my ex-boyfrined from when I was 19 years old standing there acting like he never cheated on me with my older brother Kenji's ex-wife Mara and hurt two people because of it.

I just glared at him and stomped away from him before he could say anything else and Laurance and Garroth blocked him from trying to following me with angry whispers.

"Kawaii-Chan are you okay?" I looked over and seen Aphmau looking at me confused the same as Zane and Aaron, I let out a huff and walked over to her.

"Look who decided to show up Aphmau-Senpai" I huffed out and pointed in his direction, she looked over and instantly became angry and was ready to stomp over there and give him a piece of her mind like she's wanted too for years now.

Aaron however caught her and lifted her up before she could get any further and looked between the two of us confused and we couldn't say anything because he walked over.

"Come on Kawa–OW!" He stumbled back and I started laughing while Aphmau let out a happy breath of relief and Aaron just set her down with a surprised expression on her face.

"Oops didn't see you there Lucien" Aphmau said and stepped towards me, I narrowed my eyes at him as he just rubbed the side of his arm and brushed it off.

"No worries Aphmau, it's been a long time and I just wanted to see if I could catch up with Kawaii-Chan" I scoffed and took another step back when he stepped towards me.

"Kawaii-Chan is sure Mara would love to talk to Lucien-Kun" I responded and walked away from him without another word, I heard Aphmau laughing and Lucien sputter in shock.

I heard footsteps running to catch up to me and glanced back to see Lucien following me but I had made it to Katelyn just in time and Lucien basically froze when he seen her.

"Do you want me to kick your butt?" Katelyn asked, cracking her knuckles and stepping towards Lucien, he stared at her and shook his head and then walked away.

I let out a breath of relief and looked back at Katelyn with a grateful look, she smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, careful not to pull any of the clips out of my hair.

"Thanks Katelyn-Sama" I mumbled and started walking with her towards one of the booths to do something and keep myself distracted from the fact that Lucien is here.

"No problem, if he comes near you then i'm going to whoop his butt" I laughed and nodded my head as we stopped at one of the darts games and Katelyn stepped up.

I just watched her play the game and when she won, she was given a little stuff pumpkin and turned around tossing it to me, I smiled and caught it looking down at the little happy pumpkin face.

"Come on, let's go find some other things to do" Katelyn said grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her, I nodded my head and noticed Lucien lingering around.

He was careful not to get too close to us because Katelyn would in fact kick his butt and she would do it with a smile on her face and probably result in him leaving in an ambulance.

-2 Hours Later-

Sliding down the wall, I let out a breath and leaned my head back against the side of Garroth, Laurance, and Zane's house and just stared up at the night sky.

Lucien has been bothering me the entire time and Katelyn had disapepared to do the haunted house which I told her to do and Lucien took it as a chance to bug me.

He's been going on and on about how we were such a great couple and continue to ignore the fact that he had cheated on me with Kenji's ex-wife because I wouldn't leave school for him.

Fiddling with the gold chain of the choker I had on, I looked around at everything around me and just thought about how nice it would be if Lucien would just leave.

We can't actually kick him out because it's a block party and we don't own the block, he's allowed to be here and he's been making that clear anytime someone suggests he leave.

"Kawaii-Chan?" I jumped and looked over to see Zane standing there looking a little confused as to why I was hiding in the backyard of his house when everyone was enjoying a party.

"Sorry Zane-Kun, Kawaii-Chan just needed a bit away from certain people" I mumbled and looked down at my hands, staring at the small butterflies on my nails.

"You want to stay away from certain people? Don't you like everyone?" He questioned, I can understand why he would question that because I've never truly actually shown I hate people.

"Kawaii-Chan does when said ex boyfriend who cheated on her with her ex sister in-law is around" I responded and looked up at him, his eyes widened at that.

"You were cheated on?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"Yeah....Lucien is Kawaii-Chan's ex boyfriend and got angry when she wouldn't leave school for him and decided to cheat on her when they were like twenty or something with Kawaii-Chan's older brother Kenji-Sama's ex-wife" I answered.

"Oh" Zane said, I nodded my head and leaned my head against the house again and stared up at the sky, I glanced over and seen Zane decide against leaving and walk over.

"Is Zane-Kun staying because he doesn't want to face the wrath of Aphmau-Senpai for leaving Kawaii-Chan alone?" I asked as he sat down next to me and leaned against the wall.

"Yeah" I let out the quietest laugh and turned my head to look at him, he looked at me and I knew better than to ever think Zane would willingly want to make sure I'm okay.

"Zane-Kun doesn't have to stay, Kawaii-Chan will tell Aphmau-Senpai that Zane-Kun had no idea Kawaii-Chan was here" I said, Zane shrugged his shoulders.

"I also wanted a break from everyone" I nodded my head and looked back over to just sit in silence with him and looked around at everything just enjoying the silence.

Zane's an easy person to sit in silence with because he doesn't force you to have a conversation with him and it's nice, especially when you don't want to have a conversation right now with anyone.

"There you are" I groaned and looked over to see Lucien walking towards me with a smile on his face, I felt Zane tense next to me and Lucien walked over and sat down in front of us.

"Can I talk to her alone?" Lucien said, rudely to Zane and I felt Zane look at me a moment later, I looked over at him and seen he hadn't made indication he was going to leave yet.

"Do you want me to leave Kawaii-Chan?" He asked, I bit back the smile at how he was asking me.

"Of course she'd wa–"

"No. Kawaii-Chan doesn't want Zane-Kun to leave" I said, cutting off Lucien in the process and looked over to see his eyes widen in shock and look annoyed by that.

"Then the answer is no" Zane said, how Zane can go from hating me constantly to being the sweetest person ever to me, I'll never know but right now I'm extremely grateful for Zane.

"I just wanted to see if you'd maybe be willing to go on a date with me? Maybe we could even rekindle our relationship and move on from that little incident" I scoffed.

"Does Lucien mean the 'little' incident of Lucien-Sama and Mara-Kun sneaking around with each other for almost three months before Kawaii-Chan and Kenji-Sama found out?" I asked.

"Look that meant nothi–"

"Clearly it did if you were willing to cheat on your girlfriend" Zane commented and I let out a quiet giggle, covering my mouth to contain them.

"This has nothing to do with you, so wh–"

"Don't speak to Zane-Kun like that. He's just telling the truth" I commented and Lucien stared at me, his eyes widening as he looked between us two for a moment.

"Are you two dating?" He asked, my face turned red and Zane coughed uncomfortably, there's no way Zane would ever date someone like me....why am I saying someone like me?

"No, Zane-Kun is just making a point and Kawaii-Chan doesn't like that Lucien-Sama was being rude to him" I said blunty and Lucien just stared at me in shock.

"Come on, Kawaii-Chan we can get pas–where are you going?" I stood up and Zane followed, I wiped off my dress and walked away from Lucien without another word.

"Anywhere that Lucien-Sama isn't" I responded and walked away with Zane, heading down the driveway but we didn't make it very far before Lucien jumped in front of us.

He grabbed my wrist and I ripped it away from him and took a step back, he looked dumbstruck by the fact that I had actually done that considering I'd never do that before.

"Come on Kawaii-Chan, just one more chance and I don't even talk to Mara anymore" I laughed, crossing my arms over my chest and titled my head slightly.

"Maybe that has something to do with Lucien-Sama and Mara-Kun's marriage didn't workout very well" I pointed out, he gulped realizing that I knew about their marriage while Zane laughed.

"You should probably leave before you show off how pathetic you truly are to everyone else" Zane said, I bit back a laugh and watched Lucien's face turn red from anger and embarrassment.

But he chose to stomp off instead of saying anything else, I waited until I knew he wasn't going to be able to hear me and burst out into laughter right then and there.

I covered my mouth and looked over at Zane, Zane just looked at me not really giving me a reaction to what he did but I couldn't stop laughing at that.

"Zane-Kun, you're the best!" I said happily and stepped forward to wrap my arms around his neck, he didn't push me away but he didn't exactly hug me back either.

I pulled back a moment later and smiled at him and looked over to see Aphmau giggling evily and skipping up to us with Aaron trailing behind her just shaking his head.

"Katelyn tackled Lucien into the pool of water Lucinda created for that moment" I started laughing even harder and had to hold my stomach from how badly it was hurting from laughing so hard.

Kneeling down on the ground and I took in a few deep breathes to calm myself down and looked up at a giggling Aphmau and seen Katelyn walking by all proudly.

That just made me completely lose it and I fell back unable to control anything anymore and Aphmau joined in on the laughter while Zane and Aaron just stared at us like we were insane. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 497 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
10K 253 33
Hey guys! Night here, this book is all about garmau one shot. I wrote and compose the one shots and I hope you will like my story. But I'm slow in up...
28.1K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...