Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Kova and Lennox}

75 3 4
By Writer_2756

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!! 

[Description: When Kova and Lennox Ashida catch wind of Kawaii-Chan and Zane's engagement and how well her Cafe and Bakery is going, they want back in her life just to brag about it. But Kawaii-Chan isn't so willing to let that happen and neither is Zane.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

My ear twitched at the sound of the door opening and I turned around, walking out of the kitchen confused as to who would be here at 10 in the morning.

Zane's away on a business trip with his dad who decided to join him, that way Garte could also go and see his brother Garret aswell and Zianna stayed back wanting to work a bit more.

Zane's been gone for 2 weeks now and he isn't supposed to be back until next week much to my protest, however he did agree to take a few days off to hangout with me and that was enough for me.

Walking around the corner, I stopped when I seen Zane standing there with Snowflake meowing at him for her cat tree near the door and I smiled when I realized he was actually home earlier.

"Zane!" I squealed and jumped towards him happily, he laughed at my reaction and I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck with a huge smile on my face.

"Hi Nana" His arms wrapped around me and I squeezed him tighter, I hated when he would go away for weeks like that and I couldn't go because I have the Maid Cafe's and bakery to run with Aphmau.

"You're home early! Wait a minute....why are you home early? You never come home early" I pointed out and pulled back to look at him, but I didn't move away from him.

"I can always go back" I wrapped my arms tightly around him and shook my head, he laughed at my reaction and I looked up at him with a glare on my face for that.

"Very funny" I mumbled and pressed my lips against his and kissed him, he kissed me back and we pulled away a minute later and he walked further into the house.

I was about to walk away from the door when I heard someone knock on it, I turned back around and pulled open the door, my stomach turned uneasily and my hands started shaking.

"Zane!" I called out, my voice shaky as I stared at them and they looked completely calm and okay like they are used to showing up here, let alone ever been here before.

"Nana what's wron–what are you doing here?" Zane's concerned changed to anger the second he seen them and I just stared at them, while Zane stood next to me.

"We're here to see our daughter of course!" Mom said and they tried walking in, Zane placed his hand on the door frame, in front of me and stopping them from walking in.

They looked surprised by this and took a step back, they started laughing and looked at me but I still didn't say anything to them and just stood there waiting until I could close the door in their faces.

"Nana darling, why is your fiancé treati–"

"Because he doesn't like people who are rude to his fiancé and slap her for accidentally dropping a plate or insult her to make themselves feel better about their miserable and pathetic lives" I responded.

"Oh that's old news, you are getting married to a Ro–" Zane stepped in front of me when they tried to walk back in again and mom reached for my hand to see the ring.

"Did we invite you in?" He asked.

"No" Dad answered confused and I smiled knowing what was about to happen and took a step back, I'm just going to let Zane take over from here because it's easier than trying to speak to them.

"Then you said take that as a sign you aren't welcome and leave. Bye" Zane didn't wait for a response and closed the door in their face and locked it aswell just in case.

Zane turned around to look at me and I stared at him for a moment, I could tell he was trying to figure out if I was going to be upset or not and I just started laughing.

I couldn't control it and covered my mouth to contain the giggles, but that did nothing to stop them and I walked away still unable to control the giggles.

"Are you laughing because you can't believe them? Or because you are trying not to cry?" Zane asked cautiously, I sat down on the couch and he walked over sitting down on the coffee table in front of me.

"They show up and act like tehy never did anything! Acting like we were close as ever and I wanted them around me, I mean who acts like that way!" I giggled out loudly.

"What if they show up again?" Zane asked.

"I call Abel and tell him they are trespassing on our property" I responded and stood up, still giggling as I made my way back into the kitchen to make some coffee for myself and Zane.

"What do you think they want?" Zane asked, I shrugged my shoulders and started thinking about what could possibly bring them back here acting this way.

I haven't spoken to them since that awful weekend with them when they met the Ro'Meave's for the very first time and told them I wouldn't be speaking to them until they can respect me.

They mentioned my engagement....I made sure no one would tell them.

"They found out about our engagement," I turned around to face Zane who looked up at me. "They must've looked us up or something and figured out more. They must've figured out about our engagement and then somehow figured out about how you took over the Ro'Meave Cooperation and that I have successful Maid Cafe's and a bakery" I set the coffee down in front of Zane.

"So they are coming back to try and play family with you again so they can brag about their daughter having successful Maid Cafe's and a bakery along with being engaged to the CEO of the Ro'Meave Cooperation" He said.

"Yep" He shook his head and muttered something about them being idiots and I agreed with him and made my way into the living room with my coffee and sat down with Zane.

-3 Hours Later-

Walking through the door of the Maid Cafe, I jumped when I was met with a very worried and nervous looking Aphmau with Lilith in her arms, I smiled at her a little confused why she basically booked it towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, that's what's wrong" She pointed to the opposite end of the Maid Cafe and I looked over to see my parents sitting in a booth in the corner whispering amongst themselves.

Mom noticed me first and she stood up, my dad followed and they both smiled at me as the door opened again and I looked back at Zane who noticed them instantly and glared at them right away.

"Okay that's it, I'm done" I said and walked towards them, I heard Aphmau and Zane whispering too each other and then heard footsteps and knew that Zane was following me.

They smiled at me and when mom tried hugging me, I side stepped her and she stumbled forward clearly not expecting it and embarrassed by me avoiding hugging her.

"What do you two wants?" I snapped out lowly, there were a few people in the Cafe and I didn't want too draw attention to us right now so I sat down at the booth with them and they smiled...until Zane also sat down and they looked a little nervous.

"We want to congratulate our daughter on her engagement and figure out why she nev–"

"Because I don't want you guys in my life anymore. Not after how you've treated me for the last thirty years" I snapped out at them, still keeping my voice quiet.

"Oh that's all in the past and we never did anything to you" Mom said, I scoffed at her and dad cleared his throat like he used too whenever I was about to disagree with mom.

"Nana, we are your parents and are simply trying to protect you and take care of you to the bes–"

"You mean control and manipulate her into doing whatever you wanted her to do? Including forcing her to major in Business instead of Cooking like she wanted" I smiled at how wide their eyes went when Zane spoke up.

"We only did what was best for you and wanted you to succeed in lif–"

"So, when you two forced me to compete in a dance competition with a fever that should've put me in the hospital and hit me when I got second place, you were just trying to help me succeed?" I asked.

"We never did that to you, you are simply imagine some things. You've always had quite the imagination" Are they seriously trying to gaslight me into believing that nothing happened.

"Are you two done with the gaslighting?" Zane asked, see this is one of the many reasons that I love Zane because he doesn't put up with anything at all.

"What are you talking about?" Dad asked.

"I'm talking about you trying to gaslight into my fiancé believing that everything you did her was just her imagination. Because the scar on her hand from you isn't her imagination" I nodded my head.

I'm going to let Zane take over here, not because I can't do it but because Zane is a lot more blunt than I am and it's more fun to watch.

"This is our daughter, this is none of your busi–"

"It became my business the moment she told me everything and I became her fiancé" I smiled, grabbing Zane's hand and just looked at my parents dumbstuck look on their faces.

"Nana are you going to let your fiancé speak to us like that?" Mom asked.

"Yep" Zane chuckled at my response and my parents mouths opened and closed like fish out of water for a few moments, they were trying to figure out what to say to us next.

"You are going to need your father to wa–"

"Abel is going to walk me down the aisle" I responded, dad looked a little hurt but I didn't care and wanted him to hurt a bit knowing that he doesn't get that honour....just like he didn't with Talulla and Micka.

"Your future children are going to need their gra–"

"And they will, my parents are going to be in their lives" Zane cut them off, they were trying to find something they can do to use against us and nothing is working for them.

"We're your pare–"

"Abel and Emmaline were more of a parent to me then you two ever were. And so were Eric and Sylvanna who were kind enough to take care of me when my parents couldn't be bothered to make sure I had any food when I was little" I snapped out.

"So, that's it? You aren't ever going to let your future children see their grandparents?" Mom was about to start crying fake tears but they weren't going to work on me.

"Nope" Zane and I said at the same time, their mouths fell open again in shock and I waited to see if they had anything else they'd like to say to us before I ban them from every Maid Cafe and bakery I own.

"But we don't get to see any of our ot–"

"That's what happens when you are horrible parents and your grandchildren realize they don't want horrible people in their life. Now if you are done, get out of my Cafe and if you ever step foot into any of the Maid Cafe's or the bakery I own, I will have you kicked out. If you ever step foot on my property again, I'll call Abel and I'm sure he'll be happy to arrest you both for trespassing" Mom and dad didn't move.

"You heard her, get out" Zane snapped and they stood up quickly without another word and walked out of the cafe, I shook my head and looked over at Zane.

"I hate being an Ashida because of them" I mumbled as I slid out of the booth and stood up, smoothing my dress over while grabbing Zane's hand and waving to Aphmau who smiled at us.

"Soon enough you'll be a Ro'Meave" I smiled at that thought, not only would I have no more ties but Kia and Malyk who are ready to cut them off the second they move out when they are done school.

But also because I'd be a Ro'Meave and I'd be married to Zane soon enough and I find it funny that he used to say he'd never like me and now he's marrying me.

"Thank irene for that. Hey you said you'd never like me and look at us now" I pointed out, to change the topic and he smiled at me opening the door.

"And now I'm marrying you" I nodded my head and smiled smugly at him as we walked out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 497 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
18.5K 279 23
A full collection of Zane~Chan one shots! [✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧] {Contents} Zane~Chan No smut Fluff Boy x Girl Side ships ---- ⚠ I own none of...
194 2 11
Everyone knows the classic high school experience; difficult classes, homework loads heavy enough to challenge Johann Goethe, Albert Einstein, AND Le...
11.3K 134 31
I have always wanted to make this book and now I finally can so I hope you enjoy and also this is a Zane X kawaii~chan fanfic from aphmau.