Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

Por Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... Más

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Thunderstorm}

61 3 0
Por Writer_2756

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!

[Description: After a few days of non stop rain at Love Love Paradise, everyone has been doing their own thing in the beach house with the odd time going out to get food. So, when everyone but Kawaii-Chan and Zane go out, they end up stuck together in the middle of a storm and have no choice but to speak to each other.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

It's raining again.....it feels like the rain is never going to end here at Love Love Paradise which really sucks because everyone had all kinds of plans today.

I mean Aaron and Aphmau have gone to the indoor arcade, Katelyn and Travis are at Eric and Sylvanna's beach house, Lucinda went out with Teony and Ivy, Garroth and Dante are at the indoor pool.

That just leaves Zane and I at the beach house since I didn't feel like going swimming or going to hangout with Teony and Ivy while Zane has just been hiding in his and Dante's room.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled when the lights went off and the thunderstorm outside got worse, I let out a breath and looked over at the now black t.v. screen.

Slipping my shoes back on, I stood up and wandered out of the living room and over to the kitchen and then realized everything would go bad if I didn't move everything into the coolers that were here.

I didn't want to do that by myself, so I turned around and stared up at the stairs for a moment before deciding that I should just ask Zane because I have no other choice.

Before I headed in that direction, my phone went off and I pulled it out, looking down I seen a few texts from everyone telling everyone they aren't coming back until the storm lets up.

It was so bad that not even Katelyn and Travis would be able to walk back over here because it was extremely windy and you couldn't even see anything out the windows.

Setting my phone on the counter, I walked over to the stairs and ran up them trying to think of what I'd exactly say to Zane because he'd probably be annoyed the moment I knock on the door.

Walking over to his and Dante's room, I hesitated for only a moment before knocking on the door and heard him mumble come in and I opened the door, peaking in with a small smile on my face.

"Hi Zane-Kun," He glanced up at me from his book and then looked back down as I closed the door. "Kawaii-Chan was wondering if Zane-Kun could help Kawaii-Chan?" I asked.

"With?" Okay well he doesn't sound that annoyed so maybe just maybe this is going to be easier than I thought it'd be, I walked over and sat down next to him, he looked over at me and I smiled.

"With putting everything in the fridge and freezer into coolers because it'll all good bad with the power outage" I answered, he stared at me for a moment in complete silence.

I was fully prepared to annoy him until he agreed but he closed the book and set it down, maybe he's in a good mood today!

"Are you going to annoy me if I don't agree?" He asked.

"Doesn't Kawaii-Chan always annoy Zane-Kun?" I responded, he nodded his head and stood up, I jumped up and he walked past me without another word.

I followed him out and closed the door behind myself, we said nothing too each other and headed over to the stairs, I walked down them and looked outside.

I couldn't see anything and it was just horrible outside, so it's probably a good idea that Katelyn and Travis aren't even going to try and walk back just yet.

Grabbing some of the coolers, I set them on the counter and Zane just grabbed the ice out and started dumping them into there, I just wasn't sure what to talk to him about.

Zane doesn't like me and I will admit that I wasn't the nicest to him for a little bit and I've apologized to him multiple times, but maybe he just doesn't want to forgive me and I can't be angry at him for that.

I started putting everything into the coolers and Zane helped me, I stayed quiet and made sure to organize everything along the way and put the frozen food right at the bottom.

-1 Hour Later-

Closing the last cooler, I let set it down next to the other ones and looked up to see Zane doing the same thing, he looked at me and I smiled at him as I walked around the counter.

I was about to say thank you when I heard something shattering, I screamed and jumped behind him out of instinct and peaked around him to see a window had broken.

I let out a breath and glanced at Zane, he glanced at me and then looked back over at the shattered window that we have absolutely nothing to cover it with.

"Kawaii-Chan is going to call Lucinda-Sama and ask her if she has a potion" Zane nodded his head and I grabbed my phone off the counter and went to Lucinda's contact and called her.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan" She answered on the third call.

"Does Lucinda-Sama have a potion that Kawaii-Chan can use to fix a broken window? The storm broke a window and there's nothing here that can cover it up" I asked.

"Yes, it's blue and sitting next to my bed. I just made it yesterday" I thanked her and ended the call, walking over, I ran up the stairs and headed into the room we were sharing.

Finding the potion, I grabbed it and turned around heading back out, walking over I ran down the stairs and seen Zane texting someone with his back turned to me.

I walked over and tossed the potion knowing that Lucinda had made a special glass that would disappear the second it shattered so we had nothing to worry about.

A new window formed there and the shattered glass was gone, I turned around and seen Zane look over at me, I smiled at him and walked back up into the kitchen.

I picked up my phone and was about to play on it when it died and I let out a whine, the only other option now was to sit here and wait for everyone to come back or convince Zane to talk to me.

I turned around and thought about it for a moment and then did something that is very possibly going to make him hate me even more but I'm bored and want someone to talk too.

Snatching his phone from his hands, I placed it behind my back and he looked at me, annoyed by my presence instantly and I took a step back when he stepped towards me.

"Kawaii-Chan give me my phone back" He said, I shook my head and took another step back when he stepped towards me again and I made sure to keep some distance between us.

"Not until Zane-Kun has a conversation with Kawaii-Chan" I said and took a step back onto the stairs, Zane looked like he wanted to drown me in the ocean right now.

"No thanks" He stepped towards me, I took another step up the stairs and held his phone further away from him.

"Then no phone for Zane-Kun" And then I ran away, I heard him groan loudly in annoyance but I ignored it and ran upstairs, I heard Zane following me and I turned around to see him walking towards me.

I took a few steps back and then held out his phone over the little opening to the stairs, acting as if I'd actually drop his phone when in reality I wouldn't do it.

"Kawaii-Chan don't" Zane said, I held onto it with two fingers and he stopped walking towards me, I gave him the smallest smile and knew he was actually thinking about maybe having a conversation with me.

"Have a conversation with Kawaii-Chan and she'll give Zane-Kun his phone back" I said, he glared at me and I smiled knowing that I was going to win this battle.

"Fine" He finally said and I cheered happily and tossed him his phone, he caught it and didn't try walking away from me because he knew I'd just steal the book he was reading.

He walked back into his room and I followed him, I sat down on the couch and he just looked completely and utterly annoyed by it right now and I couldn't help but snicker.

"Zane-Kun does realize that one day he'll have too somehow tolerate Kawaii-Chan right?" I pointed out, he shook his head and looked over at me like I was crazy for thinking that.

"No I don't" I nodded my head.

"Yes he does" I responded.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because Kawaii-Chan is friends with Aphmau-Senpai and Aphmau-Senpai is going to make Zane-Kun talk to more people and that includes Kawaii-Chan!" I giggled at his reaction to that.

"I'd rather hangout with Garroth for a full day" I scoffed, that says something if he'd much rather hangout with Garroth for an entire day then tolerate me.

"Really?" I said and slipped the shoes off and curled up on the couch, covering my knees with the dress I was wearing just to keep a little warm.

"Yes" At least he was blunt about it and didn't try hiding his hatred for me, I crossed my arms over my chest and just smiled at him which seemed to annoy him more.

"One day Zane-Kun will like Kawaii-Chan" He looked at me like I was insane for thinking that too.

"That'll never happen" He mumbled.

"Kawaii-Chan is pretty stubborn when it comes to becoming friends with someone Zane-Kun" He looked over at me again and I moved to sit on my knees.

"Are you saying you want us to be friends?" He asked.

"Yes" He rolled his eyes.

-9 Hours Later-

I had successfully managed to get Zane to talk to me for 9 hours straight and I was getting more then just a couple words or a grunt of acknowledge from him.

"Ha! Zane-Kun can't say he hates Kawaii-Chan now" I said smugly and he rolled his eyes at me.....okay so I still can't get him to stop doing that to me but progress!

"Whatever" He mumbled, I laughed and continued eating the salad that I had made for both of us with the leftover chicken and everything in the coolers.

The storm still hadn't slowed down and was only starting to get worse and so no one had come home yet and I wasn't able to figure out if they had texted in the group chat or not.

"There has to be one thing that Zane-Kun likes about Kawaii-Chan" I said and he stared at me, I smiled at him waiting to see if there was actually something he liked about me.

"You aren't as annoying as Garroth" Okay I'll take it.

"And yet Zane-Kun said that he'd rather hangout with Garroth-Kun then Kawaii-Chan" I took a bite of some salad with a bit of chicken and I smiled smugly at him.

"Maybe I'd prefer hanging out with you over him.....just maybe" Well I'll take it too because that's a big deal, I mean Garroth annoys him a lot and his brother and he'd rather hangout with me over him possibly.

"See! Kawaii-Chan knew there is a small part of Zane-Kun that likes Kawaii-Chan!" I chirped happily, Zane rolled his eyes again and continued eating the salad.

"Don't push it Kawaii-Chan" I laughed and was about to say more when we heard footsteps and I looked over to see Aphmau and Aaron running back into the house.

"Oh my irene!" I gasped out and jumped down, I ran into the one bathroom and grabbed some towels and ran back out and handed them both the towels.

"Thanks Kawaii-Chan" Aaron said, I nodded my head and started helping Aphmau with drying her hair because she always asks me to do that sometimes so I'm used to it.

"Why did Aaron-Kun and Aphmau-Senpai run back to the house?" I asked.

"Because the restaurant we were out was very crowded and we couldn't take it anymore and decided to run" Aphmau answered, I nodded my head and twisted her hair up into a towel.

She thanked me and they went to go and get changed out of the soaked clothes they were in, I looked over at Zane and seen him shrug his shoulders and lean back against the counter.

And of course, another thing had to go wrong and the door swung open banging loudly against the wall, I screamed and jumped over towards Zane again.

Spinning around, I seen the door banging against the wall and let out a breath, Zane actually chuckled at my reaction and walked over to close the door and lock it.

"Wow you are jumpy" He commented, I shook my head at him and picked up the salad I was eating and jumped up onto the counter once again, at least there's some left over salad if Aphamu and Aaron want some.

"Kawaii-Chan wasn't expecting it!" I defended myself and Zane look at me, now amused, at least he didn't look annoyed by my presence anymore and that's something.

"I watched you jump when Garroth said hey to you" I glared at him.

"Shut up Zane-Kun" I mumbled and took another bite of my salad, Aphmau and Aaron walked back downstairs as Zane laughed at my reaction and Aphmau smiled at us.

"What's so funny?" Aphmau asked in curiosity while I slid the bowl of the leftover salad to them with two smaller bowls, they thanked me and I looked at Zane.

"Making fun of how jumpy Kawaii-Chan is for a meifwa" I glared at him again.

"Kawaii-Chan has selective hearing" Aphmau said.

"Kawaii-Chan does not!" I said loudly and she started laughing with Aaron and Zane joined in again, why is it suddenly pick on Kawaii-Chan day with them now.

"Kawaii-Chan you've managed to tell me where Laurance was and he was a thousand feet away from you. And then screamed when Garroth walked up to us and poked you" My face turned red at that.

"Shut up Aphmau-Senpai" I mumbled and continued eating but that only made them laugh even harder at me, Aphmau picked up my shoes and set them on the counter when she tripped.

"These are cute" I nodded my head and picked up one of them.

"Yeah they are, Kawaii-Chan loves them and they can be used as a weapon too" Aphmau looked at me confused until I threw one of the shoes at her and she ran away.

Aaron and Zane shook their heads and I caught the shoe when she tossed it back towards me, Aphmau glared at me and I smiled innocently at her while she grabbed some drinks from the cooler.

"You know you are evil right?" Aphmau said, sliding a water bottle over to me as she sat back down.

"Kawaii-Chan is aware" I responded and smiled at her again, she just laughed and we continued talking about random things until the storm let up almost a day later. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
3.4K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
194 2 11
Everyone knows the classic high school experience; difficult classes, homework loads heavy enough to challenge Johann Goethe, Albert Einstein, AND Le...
17.5K 497 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...