Märchen Meines Lebens (FGO ×...

Od Gilthur

Due to a Rayshift malfunction in Chaldea, Hans was transported to a different reality where Alaya was beyond... Více

Ch1: Ledusberg
Ch2: Satisfaction?
Ch3: Blue haired child
Ch4: A disrespectful adult
Ch5: Humanity
Ch6: Mage and Cooking
Ch7: Lily Roverpy
Ch8: Spirited away
Ch9: The History Professor
Ch10: Enigma
Ch11: A shade of ice
Ch12: Permafrost's duty and honor
Ch13: Banter
Ch14: Peace at last
Ch15: Prospect Professor
Ch16: The Prestigious Academy
Ch17: Rude treatment
Ch18: Questions and Answers
Ch19: Lodging
Ch20: The Guide
Ch21: Magic Mirror
Ch22: Birthday
Ch23: Professors
Ch24: Meeting
Ch25: Disney
Ch26: A Visit in a Dream
Ch27: Profiles
Ch28: Housewarden meeting
Ch29: The Special Student
Ch30: Entrance Ceremony
Ch31: Yuu
Ch32: Grim & Arktis
Ch33: Dignity? What's that?
Ch34: Everyone, Meet Andersen
Ch35: Sorting the Professor
Ch36: The very shameful incident
Ch37: Renovation & Arrangement
Ch38: Surprise Visits
Ch39: Lonely Child
Ch40: The Problem
Ch41: Teacher Assistant
Ch42: Introductory Lesson
Ch43: A strange change in behavior
Ch44: In need of Services
Ch45: Burning
Ch46: Conflict
Ch47: Familiar
Ch48: Colleagues
Ch49: The Wrong Fable Interpretation
Ch50: Chaos cause by Misunderstandings
Ch51: Blot
Ch52: Literature Elective (2nd Years)
Ch54: A saddled task

Ch53: Little Match Girl

706 50 25
Od Gilthur

AN:

I like the new event on Twist JP. New City just got dropped. City of Beauty... And as always Why are the Vil Cards always slaying?

It was so peak and beautiful. He has the same pose as the evil queen in that one scene in snow white.

Anyway, other than that I started playing a new gacha game.....

It's LIMBUS COMPANY...

And I can't stop playing... The story is so good and I have fallen into another fandom. Project Moon Lore is amazing.

The voice acting... They are so good. And I like the fact that you only have 12 characters that you would use... The gacha are other skins of those 12 sinners.

Also, I like the fact that our main character isn't a self-insert and their character. Even said character currently has amnesia.

I think I wouldn't care how much I would grind and farm for materials and I don't care that it would get more and more difficult because of the story... Fuck, I love the story and voice acting.

Even the story has already messed me up several times.

Deep into the Rabbit Hole, here I go.

Arc 4: The Path to Thorny Roses

Chapter 3: Little Match Girl

"Wha?! "

"??! "

When the participating second-year students found themselves in an unfamiliar environment, they had a variety of sentiments.

"This is..."

One of the Pomefiore second-year students, like the others, exclaimed in amazement.

"Did we get teleported?"

A Savanaclaw pupil mumbled and scratched his head. Riddle scowled as he reached forward to touch the fallen snowdrops.

"I was not cold, and I could not grasp it."

Azul and the other students look to Andersen for an answer. The latter responded to the question from behind their eyes.

"I have brought forth my story into reality. Nevertheless, we are still in the classroom, and all of this is a mere illusion. In the next class, everyone would pass me a 2500+ word essay about this story that you have chosen."

Some students nodded, while others looked around in astonishment. Azul wiped his spectacles clean and placed them back on his face.

"I have never seen such magic before, Professor."

Azul commented to Andersen while seeing the story develop in front of him. Ruggie, who was looking around, inquired nonchalantly.

"Since this is a story, who's the protagonist?"

Jade, who was looking at the false people in the distance, guessed.

"Since the title of the story is Little Match Girl, it was the little girl who was holding a basket of matches with bare feet."

Immediately, all of the students' eyes were drawn to the small child. They all grimaced when she saw she walked around with bare feet. She was not wearing cold-weather shoes. There was nothing on her head to cover the top of her head and hair. She merely wore an old, worn-out patched-up dress with an old apron over it. There are several matches on each side of the apron pocket.

One of the Pomefiore fellow students who is studying the small child, says this casually.

"Is this a rags-to-riches story? I can see where this is going. An orphan girl selling matches on the cold street would be found by a rich man or woman to be adopted into their family."

A Savanaclaw student responded.

"There was probably some magic involved."

Andersen's face formed a grim smirk, unseen by the students watching the unfortunate little child.

To keep warm, the small girl continued to walk and huddle. Riddle glared at those who neglected the small child and went about their own business.

They were unconcerned about the little girl's condition.

[Must sell... Matches... ]

The kids were taken aback when they suddenly heard the voice of the little girl in their heads. Andersen was quick to notify them.

"Don't worry. It's just the monologue of the little girl. And don't be surprised when there are brief glimpses of a change of scenery."

[... I'm.... cold...Matches... Sell matches. ]

The small girl's weak, tremulous voice made Kalim feel as though his heart was being ripped. He couldn't avoid thinking of his siblings. As he moved to approach the young girl, he was taken aback to see that she was unaffected by his hands reaching out and passing to her.  The passersby were indifferent to the little girl's situation.

"...I..."

Distressed, Kalim mumbled. His current expression and behavior astonished the other students. After all, Kalim Al-Asim, the warden of Scarabia House, had a perpetually joyful grin on his face.

With a sigh, Jamil moved to pull Kalim back toward the gathering.

"What are you doing, Kalim? The professor has told us that all of the things we are seeing are not real."

Instead of responding, Kalim just gave the young girl a helpless look in his eyes. His attitude soon became more distressed when they learned why the girl was walking around in her bare feet.

The young child had slippers on her feet before she went out on New Year's Eve to sell matches. But one of them is gone, while the other was taken by a homeless child.

The young child was not allowed to go back until she had made money by selling the matches.

[ My father would beat me around. If I don't have any earnings... ]

She stared at one of the houses with an open window after having that notion. The aroma of roast goose emanated from that place. She glanced at that house, hunger and need filling her eyes.

Unaware of her unseen audience, the young girl's feelings about her father elicited a range of instinctive responses.

"What??!!"

"That can't be..."

"What kind of father would beat up their child?!"

Wide awake now, fighting his daze, Silver thought of the little girl's father, his fist squeezing with rage.

The majority of the pupils, Ruggie and Riddle included, are furious. Conversely, Kalim's suffering increased.

The young girl soon ran out of endurance. The young girl, scanning her surroundings, noticed a nook formed by two houses. In terms of advancement, the other house is superior. She walked into the corner, crouched in close, and holding the basket of matches in her hand.

The young girl was shaking from the cold, and holding her hands together was not making them any warmer. She cast a glance over at the basket when it dawned on her.

[ Oh, I could warm myself with the matches! ]

When they heard her, a few students expressed relief. Ruggie, nevertheless, shook his head.

"No...It would not work. "

The young girl went to light a match shortly after that. When they noticed the small girl grinning broadly and soaking up the warmth of the matches, a few students' concerns were soothed.

Jade and Azul's countenance was a ghostly blankness when the girl's mind projected an image of a stove.

The young girl rubbed another match on the wall when the first one burned out. A snow-white tablecloth covered a room, and the wall transformed into a veil. There was a roast goose packed with apples and dried plums on a china service.

"Why are we seeing these various things when the match is lit up? Did she activate her unique magic at such a young age?"

A student from Savanaclaw inquired.

He was filled with a trembling tone; neither Andersen nor any of the pupils was able to respond to his query. Naturally, he was not a moron. Those words that he said...That was not what he had in his mind.

He hoped that what he was saying was true and that the gloomy scenario his imagination had dreamed up for him was not the one that existed.

When the little girl struck another match, the appearance of a massive, lighted tree was created. The match extinguished once more as she reached out to the tree.

The stars that were arranged in the night sky took the place of the appearance of a tree. A star descended from the heavens.

[ My grandmother usually says that when a star falls, someone has passed away. ]

Many of the pupils shuddered at the concept. A sense of panic and hopelessness seized the hearts of some youngsters.

[ Please! This can't be happening... ]

The young child was taken aback when her grandmother showed up after lighting another match.

[Grandma! ]

"NO!!"

A few of the students shouted. Ruggie and Silver were among them.

The young child was receiving a smile from the grandmother.

[ Take me with you, please! As soon as the matches burned out, you would disappear! Like the delectable goose, the Christmas tree, and the toasty stove, they are disappearing! ]

The young girl touched the wall with an entire bundle of matches. The light from the matches is blindingly bright. The young child was shocked to see her grandmother become so tall and beautiful. Appearing young once again, the little girl gasped in awe and wonder.

[ Grandma? ]

The grandmother smiled at the young child and extended her hands. It was brimming with compassion and warmth.

With a joyful tear welling up in her eyes, the young girl hurried over to her grandmother.

[ Grandma! ]

Before long, the cheerful image of the grandma and the young child gave way to the scene of the impending dawn. People crowded into a certain corner that was between two homes.

"She wanted to warm herself."

As they observed the deceased young girl, who had a contented smile on her face, someone said.

The story came to an end after the scene. The pupils discovered that they were once again in their classroom.

Many students were crying uncontrollably. Ruggie is one of the students in that group. Silver's and Riddle's eyes are welling with tears.

Jade and Azul looked at Professor Andersen with troubled expressions on their faces. Floyd, however, is wearing a grumpy frown.

"I don't like the story."

He grinned menacingly at the professor and mumbled something. Because of this story, he wasn't in the mood to spend the rest of his day playing around and squeezing people.

Jamil, meanwhile, hasn't had time to consider and respond to the story. He had not reacted since earlier when he had turned all of his attention to Kalim.

The heir to Al-Asim remained silent. Unlike the others, he is not shedding tears. All he had on his face was a blank expression, a daze. Kalim inhaled deeply after a while, and a smile spread across his face.

"I have never seen a story like that before."

Kalim looked back at Professor Andersen and grinned again.

"Professor Andersen, your story is amazing!"

Before long, Kalim made an effort to speak with Professor Andersen. unwilling or obligingly being unaware of the fact that the students had been observing him.

They had never seen someone with such a hideous, manufactured smile on their face. The students are not expecting to see it from the Scarabia House warden, of all people.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7K 95 22
so this is like a place for bakutodo shippers if you like bakutodo (bakugo×todoroki) then feel free to join the bakutodoclub
19.3K 415 25
A Teen Wolf fanfic where Liam has a twin sister who acts as a second mom to him and is his anchor when it comes to losing his temper. She is the you...
13.7K 443 35
Bada and Audrey were once best friends who drifted apart because Audrey chose to pursue her dreams alone and left Bada behind. A show invited them wi...
71.7K 2.6K 21
"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? Wɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ" . . . . . . . . "𝓲𝓽...