Teachers Tapestry

Oleh lovingfemmes

It's Collette's first day of senior year and she already can't wait for it to be over. She's a good student w... Lebih Banyak

Character visuals
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-sevenοΏΌ
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Epilogue
Bonus | Our little life

Forty-six

8.5K 220 39
Oleh lovingfemmes

Valentina's POV

Collette and I have been curled up on the couch all day long. Watching The Rookie.

Yesterday, I went to dinner at her house and I was nervous but I don't let anyone know I'm nervous. No matter the case.

It went over better than I expected to be honest. Colton is a good guy. From the way he greeted me at their front door to the time we both left. I'm good at reading people and all but I couldn't even place an ounce of annoyance or obligation towards the night.

And Kinsley is exactly like Stella's twins, she talks a lot like Emilia but also takes a bit of time to get used to new people like Natalia. Her family is sweet.

Collette is laying on the other end of the couch with her feet propped up on me. The house heating is on and we're both lounging around, still in our pyjamas.

"Are you even watching?" She asked from across the couch.

"I'd be lying if I said I was." I shrugged still looking at her.

"Why? It's really good."

"Because I'd rather look at you instead." I said and she immediately blushed.

"Stop." She said with a small smile.

My hands rested on her ankles tracing lightly upwards and downwards with my fingertips.

She really is precious. She's got brown eyes that I've noticed shine brighter when she's next to a fire than they do in the sun. And when she smiles and it reaches all the way to her ears, she has dimples. She's really cute when she gets angry, her ears go red and her head remains in a permanent tilt until she's not anymore. When she's happy she walks on her toes every couple steeps instead of a flat foot. And she's impatient, for the things that she should be waiting for.

There's a list of things I could name that make me so attracted to her but I'm sure my hands would be broken, from writing, if I ever found a reason to stop.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly.

"Mhm, I am. I'm just thinking."

"Go on, tell me what about." I turned giving her my full attention.

"Nothing just, I'm really happy yesterday went over well. I was nervous, so incredibly nervous. But it ended up being all okay. And I'm really happy." She said sitting up reaching her legs more over me.

"It did which is good. And I could tell you were nervous my love, but it ended being all okay." I reassured her.

"Yeah." She lay back down and her knees and calves were over me.

I tried to pay attention to her favourite show but I couldn't. Her hair rested on a lions main and she looked better in my clothes than I did.

I ran my hand over her legs just in a soothing manner while she watched the show.

She lifted off the couch and straddle me. I was surprised. I placed my hands on her so she didn't fall or anything.

"You're like the greatest person I've ever met." She smiled softly and her arms flew around me.

"You too baby." I placed a small kiss to her lips.

What I intended to be a small kiss ended up being a very passionate string out kiss.

Her hands slipped into my hair and that along sent me into a frenzy. She scratched at my scalp softly and I tugged her closer as our tongues explored each other's mouth for the millionth time.

She pulled back slightly "Touch me Val." She said softly.

I didn't even hesitate to hold my arm firmer around my waist and then moved a free arm down.

I placed my lips to her next and kissed her neck softly. I moved her panties aside and placed two fingers on her clit. She was already wet.

"Wet already?" I whispered against her skin.

"I can't help it." She said as her arms flung around my neck gripping me better.

I kissed her neck again and drew circles on her clit. Moving slowly yet applying pressure.

"Faster Val." She moaned softly against my skin.

I kissed her neck softly and moved faster. Her moans were soft and her breathing was heavy. I held her close and her hands gripped my shoulders, I knew she was close.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna come." She moaned a little louder still gripping onto me.

"Good girl, come for me." I held her close and moved faster.

Her orgasm washed over her and I slowed my pace. And helped her ride it out.

I peppered small kisses to her neck as she regained her breathing pattern.

"I'll move in a minute, I just need a moment." She said softly as she buried her head into my neck.

"You don't need to move baby. I've got you. Just take a minute." I kissed her softly.

"Okay." She chuckled softly as she sat in my lap.

We stayed like that for a moment before Collette inevitably had to go home. And I had to get ready to go over to Stella's.

I got ready and drove off to Stella's house so I could leave Artemis with Leo and see my best friend.

I wasn't wearing anything special because it's still a children's dance recital.

"You look happier lately. It's been a bit since I saw you like this." Stella said as she grabbing two teddies for her twins.

"I've been having good company." I shrugged.

"Or are you finally getting fucked right?" She raised an eyebrow and I challenged it.

"I'm not disclosing my sex life to you." I said.

"So you're getting fucked right. Got it." She snickered.

"We are not having this conversation." I said motions between us.

"Alright. Alright. But honestly, you've been happier. Even Lottie said it the other day. It's been nice." She said as we walked out her door.

"I don't know, she just makes me really happy i guess. I like her company." I shrugged as we jumped into my car.

"You guess?" She lifted an eyebrow at me.

"No okay, I don't guess. I could name ten things that make me like her." I said calmly feeling a smile grow on my face.

"Okay, so go. Name them, we have a twenty minutes drive, and it takes you only three to talk about her. Number one?" She said placing one finger up.

"We're not having this conversation." I chuckled out to her.

"Okay, I could tell you how Lottie and I might have another baby, or I can talk about us. I remember when I first met Lottie, I was falling for her before even I realised. The minute I saw—"

"Saw her in a hospital bed you knew it'd be hard to deny it anymore. Yeah I know, we all know." I said repeating her every day words.

"I can't help that she's my favourite subject. Now, number one?" She asked again.

"Her eyes. They're an intoxicating brown. It's weird."

"Yeah well it's how it all begins."

The whole way to the dance school I couldn't shut up about talking about her.

To be honest if Stella was anyone else, I wouldn't have said a thing. I would've just thought about her.

I of course didn't "guess" that she makes me happy. She truly does. Even being with Zara, she never made me this happy. It's like when I wake up next to Collette, I can't help but just bask in her presence for a while.

It's a different feeling. Something I've never experienced before. She's warm and has the most wholesome presence. She afraid of little things and talks about the things she's interested in for hours. I love listening to her.

"Val!" Rainnie said to me with as Stella and I walked in.

"Hi Rainnie." I walked in. There was so many people here.

How many kids dance here?

Rainnie and I have been friends for a long time. Since the beginning of high school.

I didn't like her at all back then, not one bit. She was a cheerleader and looked hollow on the inside, like she had one brain cell moving from wall to wall, trying to stay alive. But she was persistent in becoming my friend, so here we are, 11 years later and we're friends.

We sat down to watch the first set of children dance, the three year olds. Stella's twins were little bumblebees and they cute.

I've never seen Lottie and Stella be so proud in the whole time I've known them.

After them was the upper class, the five, six and seven year olds. They were plants.

I saw Riley and Jordan's daughter, Nala, as a flower. She was cute.

She was the reason we all came. Rainnie dragged us into it.

But also Kinsley was there, which I was hoping meant that my girlfriend was here.

My stomach had little butterflies. I couldn't exactly help the fact that I was excited to at least believe she was here. But I don't let that slip.

Jesus, Stella, Rainnie and Vivian would be on my ass for forever if they knew.

All the shows came to end after two hours, all the kids came out running to their parents in full excitement.

I stood with Stella and everyone else as we waited, my eyes lightly traced everyone's head trying to see if I could spot my girlfriend.

"Mommy! I was a bumblebee." Natalia said to Stella jumping into her arms.

"Me too." They both exclaimed and laughed full of excitement with their parents.

My eyes finally landed on the person I was looking for. She looked too busy listening to Kinsley ramble on.

Suddenly something ran over me. If Collette was here, then the chances of someone else from school would be here too, are high.

I had to hold back from walking over there and surprising her.

I instead stayed with everyone else as we all listen to the kids talk about how fun it all was.

After a while we all left. As soon as I got into my car, I texted Collette.

Me
Hi my love.

Collette
Val!! I miss you!

Me
Baby, we saw each other less than six hours ago.

Collette
I still miss you. Oh and how was the dance recital?? Oddly, Kinsley had one too. I took so many photos of her!! She was a little flower.

Me
We're at the same dance recital baby.

Me
Nat and Emy were bumblebees and Nala was flower.

Collette
You're here??? Are you still here??

Me
I am. But I'm going home now

Collette
No!! Wait. I'm coming out.

Me
Darling have you forgotten chances of someone else being here from school?

Collette
No but no one is here. I'm already walking out anyway.

I laughed at her message as I looked up and saw her basically skipping towards my car through the call.

"Hi darling." I sent her a smile as he jumped in.

"I missed you so much." She said leaning looking over at me.

"Six hours ago, my love." I held a smile before placing a kiss to her lips.

"Six hours too long." She pulled back and I drove us away before we pushed out work any further.

I picked Artemis up quickly and drove both of us back to my house. The minute we were home, Collette and I were in pyjamas and curled up in bed, talking and just enjoying each other's presence for the rest of the night.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
63.1K 2.4K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
611K 12K 59
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
1M 29.1K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...