๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ง...

By Aksakiscripts

โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌโž. Sahil Mirza... More

Author's note
Aesthetics
Characters
Prologue
Dedication
1. First meeting
2. Alone with him
3. The Waterfall
4. The Stalker??
5. The Party
6. Jealousy and Confession
7. Midnight thoughts
8. The Date
9. The unexpected visit
10. The serious talk
11. Frustrated Haniya
12. The shocker
13. Sahil confronted Haniya
14. A day from the future~
15. Janvi and Abeer's trap
16. Lies!
17. Misunderstandings~
18. May I?
19. I need you Mr. Raina
20. Engagement?
21. So intoxicating~
22. Unveiling the hidden emotions
23. Goodbye...
24. Truth (P.T-1)
25. Truth (P.T-2)
26. I'm in love with Janvi
27. Broken pieces
28. I love you Abeer
29. Reality or Dream?
30. Confusion...
What really happened?
31. Marriage proposal?
32. Sahil's plan
34. Say yes!
35. โAbeer ki settingโž
36. Love trap
37. The ball
38. The Wedding season
39. A night to survive
40. Mrs. & Mr. Sahil Mirza

33. โLet's get marriedโž

2.1K 251 9
By Aksakiscripts

Hello, peeppsss!!

Here's a new chapter, but before you start reading.

Please, vote on each chapter you read from my book. That's all I ask from you guys.

Also, please check the announcements I make from time to time. There might an important info for you peeps.

Enjoy~

__________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm really sorry for coming late", Sahil apologized as he entered the living hall along with his grandmother and Armaan. Aryaan and Ahaan followed them.

"Aha! Everybody is here now. Aiza go and tell Shagufta to set the table for lunch", Aiza nodded as all the other ladies stood up to greet Ishika.

Sahil stood beside his mother and Armaan stood behind Sara as his chest touched her back. Sara flinched while gasping when she felt his hand on her hip. She quietly slapped his hand away, making a distance between them.

"Haniya kaha hain? Nazar nahi aa rahi hain", Ishika asked looking around.

(Where's Haniya? I can't see her here)

"She's in the room with Ashar. Sara go and see where is she", Misha said.

Sara looked at her husband as she moved towards the room, swaying her hips. Armaan smirked looking at her. Sahil shook his head disgustingly as he smacked Armaan's head making him wince in pain.

"Sharam kar, bade saath mein hain", Sahil whispered.

(Be ashamed, the elders are also with us)

Armaan just rolled his eyes at Sahil.

Sara giggled entering the room.

"Shhhh! He's sleeping", Haniya whispered as she caressed Ashar's head, planting a kiss on it.

"Yeah yeah", Sara whispered back.

"Why were you laughing by the way?", Sara giggled again at Haniya's question.

"Uhm- nothing", She said. Haniya rolled her eyes at her.

"Anyways, aapke hone waale pati aa gaye hain, aur Amma ji aapko yaad farma rahi hain", Haniya's cheeks turned red when she mentioned Sahil's name.

(Anyways, your future husband has arrived, and Amma ji is missing you)

"Oho! Now don't be shy", Sara said holding Haniya's hand.

"Come let's go", She said and they both stood up.

All you've to do is ignore him until he's gone, that's it- She thought

"You can do it Hani!", She reminded herself as they left the room.

"Hani, come! Amma ji was looking for you", Misha called up, Sahil's head jerked up from his phone screen to look at her but his mother blocked his view.

Haniya smiled as she greeted Ishika.

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi hain aap", Ishika said kissing her head.

(You're looking so pretty)

When Sahil heard his grandmother's compliment, he curiously moved aside to take a look at her but he was again interrupted.

"Don't worry Sahil, you'll be spared some time to talk to her", Ahaan said keeping his hand on Sahil's shoulder as Armaan burst into laughter along with Ahaan.

Before Sahil could say something.

"Come on boys, let's have lunch first", Aryaan said. Three of them nodded.

Sahil watched everybody moving to the dining hall one by one as he waited for Haniya. Haniya was at the end of the crowd with Sara and Aiza moving towards the kitchen. He tried to peak through Sara and Aiza as Haniya walked between them but all he could see was her hand moving in the air as she talked. She could feel his heavy stare at her but she tried her best to ignore his stare. Her mind betrayed her, heat radiated from her cheeks as they turned red.

"Agar aapki naa kaam koshishein khatam ho gayi ho toh chale ab", Armaan whispered to Sahil.

(If your failed efforts have ended then shall we go now?)

Sahil turned to look at him.

"It feels like everybody is blocking me from looking at her intentionally", He sighed.

"It happens", Armaan gave him a sympathetic look while patting his back.

Sahil sighed heavily following everyone to the dining hall. Haniya went into the kitchen with Aiza and Sara.

"Poor Sahil! Why did you ask us to cover you?", Sara asked.

"I just don't him to see me", Haniya sighed.

"Ohhh!", Aiza said before bursting into laughter.

"Come let's go", Haniya took the basket of chapatis (bread) and moved out.

As soon as she entered the dining hall, Sara and Aiza took their seats. Haniya looked at everyone passing her sweetest smile ever, except him. Sahil looked at her and he couldn't take his eyes off her. The way she smiled, the way she moved around the room, the way her cheeks turned rosy upon hearing the compliments, everything captivated him. For him, she looked like a goddess. He eagerly waited for her to look at him once, just once. But instead, she perfectly ignored him. He knows that she can feel his stare on her, he knows what's going on in her mind, and he knows how fast her heart is beating right now.

I will also see how long you ignore me like this- He thought.

He smirked not taking his eyes off her as she moved around the room serving chapatis to everyone. He patiently waited for his turn as he noticed her every movement. The slight shiver in her fingers, the small beads of sweat on her forehead, her gulping in every second to make her dry throat wet. He noticed everything.

"Amma ji, chapati", Haniya said putting a chapati on her plate as she served it to everyone individually.

"Hani, Sahil ki plate dekhiye bilkul khaali hain. Usne kuch liya hi nahi abhi tak, usko chapati dijiye", Misha said looking at Sahil's plate.

(Hani, see Sahil's plate is completely empty. He hasn't taken anything yet, give him chapati)

Haniya's lips thinned as she nervously looked at her mother forcing a smile on her face.

"Aap meri fikr na karey Aunty, mera peth toh bhar hi jayega", He said without his eyes off her as his smirk didn't bulge.

(Don't worry about me Aunty, my stomach will be full)

Misha chuckled at him as she shook her head.

"Hani, you just serve him", Misha said.

What are you afraid of Hani? Just ignore him- She thought.

Haniya fixed her posture.

"Sure Mama", She said.

Haniya elegantly turned in his direction with a smile on her face as she moved towards him without looking at him but he kept on staring at her with a smirk. As she stood beside him, her heart picked up its pace as she gulped. She took a chapati bending down towards his plate, placing the chapati on it. Before she could even straighten up, he secretly rubbed his elbow on her thigh making her body stiff, a jolt of electricity coursing through her veins. Caught off guard, she froze as her face turned a darker shade of red, her eyes widening in shock as she struggled to comprehend the implications of his actions.

Sahil fake coughed to cover up his laughter looking at her face.

"Thank you", He said before finally taking his eyes off her, and looking forward at his plate.

What in the world just happened?!- She thought.

She came back to his senses hearing his small "Thank you". Before anybody else could see her like this, she immediately straightened up, going into the kitchen with a fast step, without even turning around, glancing at him.

"Hani, won't you join us for lunch?", She halted her steps when she heard Naina's voice.

"O-Of course, I will Aunty", She slowly turned around with a forced smile.

She looked around for an empty chair and unfortunately, there was only one empty space and that was in front of him. She slowly made her way to the chair, Sahil looked at her trying to control his chuckle. As she settled down, she quickly started stuffing her plate with food so that she eat fast and run away from this awkward situation.

"Ek baar Sahil ki taraf dekh toh lo, nahi toh ab woh khud tumahara mu apni taraf ghuma lega", Sara whispered in her ear as she was avoiding her best to look at him.

(Look at Sahil once, otherwise, he will turn your face towards him on his own)

Sahil waited as she took a glimpse of his face with a fake smile then suddenly looked down at her plate. The lunch continued with the family chattering and having fun while she avoided him and him teasing her.

HANIYA'S POV

My face was started to hurt now due to constant smiling. At this point, I completely forgot what was my resting face. Everybody has shifted in the living hall from the dining hall again with continuous chattering. I just wanted to go and have some rest, I've embarrassed myself enough today. I still can't face him, It's just reminding me of the texts I sent him and I'm sure he must be laughing at that time. I was looking at everyone but him. I got a feeling that If he keeps staring at me any longer, there will be a hole in my face.

*PING*

Sahil: How long are you not gonna look at me?

As long as I can. I read his text and shut my phone without replying to his text or looking at him.

*PING*

Sahil: Fine! Don't do it. But let me clear it for you, in the end, you'll be left alone with me and then I'll see what you'll do.

HA! Alone my foot! I pretended like I saw nothing.

*PING*

Sahil: Also, Red color suits you. Plus it's my favorite.

Red? Can't he see I'm wearing blue- My eyes widened at the realization as I whooped.

"Hani! Are you okay?", Aiza rubbed my back as I coughed hard. I nodded.

How in the world he knows the color of my- Never mind. I'm sure he must be smirking. I stopped coughing as I felt myself calming down, but I'm sure my face is still red.

"Misha, ab humne toh aapas baatein karli aur ek dusre ki family ko jaante bhi hain. Mein chahti hu ki Sahil aur Haniya ko bhi ek dusre se baat karleni chahiye", Amma ji said.

(Misha, now we have talked to each other and know each other's family. I want Sahil and Hania should also talk to each other)

"Ji ji bilkul Amma ji", What?! NO! Mama always says yes to everything.

(Of course Amma ji)

"Hani, go and show Sahil your back yard", I don't want to Mama. I smiled.

"Sure", I stood up with him.

"Come", I said finally looking at him. He smiled in victory.

"After you", He gestured for me to move first.

There was a comfortable silence between us as I walked towards the back yead with him following me. I could feel his heavy stare on my back. I felt the gust of wind in my face as I opened the door walking forward so that he could enter. It's a bit cloudy today. I felt my hair floating in the air due to the strong wind.

"Uhm-", I heard him clearing his throat behind me. Seems like I've no option left now.

"I told you......you'll be left alone with me at the end", He chuckled.

I sighed moving towards the bench. In a swift motion, he grabbed my arm turning me around as he wrapped his arms around my waist like a ribbon pulling me close. My eyes widened, and I gasped looking at him as he stared back at me, his dark heavy eyes boring into my soul. I felt shivers running through my body. My hand automatically went to hold his shoulder while the other held his bicep for support.

"Now, where are you running off to?", He asked.

All I could do was shake my head, I wanted to say something but it felt like my words were stuck in my throat.

"W-What are you d-doing, Sahil?", I cursed myself for stuttering. He titled his head.

"Say it again", He said.

"W-What?", I was confused at this point. What is even happening?

"My name, say it again", It felt more like a demand. I gulped.

"Sahil", He closed his eyes as his smirk widened. I stared at him in amusement, It seemed like he was enjoying it. Suddenly he opened his eyes leaning in.

"You know it's so pleasurable to hear my name dancing on your tongue", His husky voice whispered in my ear. His hot breath hit my neck.

He pulled back looking at me again as I felt my face heating up. Suddenly, the morning thought came running back to my mind. By the look, he was giving me right now. I knew that he knew I wanted to say something.

"Sahil I-", I tried to express my thoughts.

"What is it?", He asked.

"Everything is happening too fast. We don't know each other, how are we gonna spend our whole life?", I finally said it. He chuckled.

"We're not getting married tomorrow, we both have plenty of time to know each other. We'll go on dates, and find out about each other's interests", I knew he would say that.

"And what if even after that we find that we're not suitable for each other?", I know I'm not making sense at this point.

"Believe me, I know you're the only one for me. There's no one else more suitable than you", I smiled at his comment.

"I don't want us to be a timepass Sahil", He nodded.

"Let's get married then"

__________________________________________________________

Hello, peeeppss!

Here's chapter 33.

Ik I'm late.

"DO ANJAANE AJNABI~CHALE BANDHNE BANDHAN~HAYE RE DIL MEIN HAI YEH ULJHAN~

MIL KAR KYA BOLE~".

Mene kaha tha na yeh waale gaane ke lyrics ready rakhna tum log, ab spam karo lyrics comments me😤

let me remind you again, please announcements dekh liya karo, there could be something important.

I hope you like it!

And if you did then please give it a star and drop your thoughts about it in the comment section.

Please do follow, vote, and comment!

Your one follow, one vote and one comment can make someone's day!

Also, you can follow me on Instagram for spoilers and edits. You can check the link from my bio and I'll drop my username below.

liliyaixe

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 17.5K 35
โ€ขArvi Aroraโ€ข The princess of Arora's and one of the famous kid belonging to the 'Hexad'. The most calm, composed, cheerful and badass sassy queen you...
1.8M 78.5K 67
ส™แดแดแด‹ สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœษชษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ (สœษชษดแด…ษช+แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ) ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ...
83.4K 3K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
38.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...