Love under Hatred

By rexashi

"I was too naive for this cruel world when they snatched all the colours of my life and all I have now is jus... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Dedication
1.Me and him???
2.wait.butterflies???
3. Not my type...
4.Control
5. First Love...
6. Nightmares again.
7. Where is she?
8.Are you jealous?
9. One kiss is all it takes
10. Rude bitch!
11. Why so involved?....
12. Calm down baby
IMPORTANT
13. Weren't you calling my name?
14. Come make me
15. Ahhh... Anu...
16. I'll play the twisted games of pain.
18. Living Hell
19. You got it wrong baby girl.
20. Family time

17. Trip to Spain

108 11 3
By rexashi

Last night was rollercoaster ride for me and today I'm going to blast a bomb for sure.

I left my penthouse at 6am in the morning because I wanted to come home for the preparations.

I came back home while daksh went to shafali's. Just as I entered the house I got surprised by the presence of my cute angel kavu.

She came running my way and I took her in my arms and lifted her up in the air in joy while my baby giggled so cutely which added more to my happiness seeing her.

I chirped out in happiness "mera Chhota Chhota bachha tu kab aaya? Aur tu itne jaldi uth gya kyu baba?." While making a amusing face and my baby just laughed at that.

(My small small baby when did you came? And why did you woke up so early?)

She tried answering in her cute voice "Mau.... Main na kal aayi mumma ke shaat aur aur I missed you shoo muchh.. tum kyu nahi aayi thi kal hufff I'm gussa gussa on you." While making a very cutie pie pout aweee my baby I love her so much!!!!!

( I came yesterday with mom and and I missed you so much... Why did you not come home yesterday hufff  I'm angry angry at you.)

She folded her hands over her chest and looked aside from me showing her fake anger while huffing at me.

Her little figure wasn't even equal to my waist size so I kneeled down infront of her while grabbing her chin softly and making her look at me.

I said "umm... So ab main jo yeh chocolate layi thi woh daksh mama ko deni padegi na kyuki tum toh gussa ho mere se." And I took our the chocolate from my pocket because I carry atleast one with me whenever I come home.

I looked at the chocolate and then at kavu bachha. She looked at me in pleading eyes but I ignored her gaze and took the chocolate near my mouth while she shouted at me.

She shouted "Gandi gandi Mau!!! Main tumse baat hi nahi krungi mujhe chocolate nahi di toh." And snatched the chocolate from my hands herself while I was busy laughing at her drama while my mom and dad joined me from behind.

Mau - short form for masi (by niece/nephew to their aunt)

( Bad bad mau!!! I won't talk to you If you don't give me that chocolate)

Seeing dad I went towards him and took his blessings while doing same with my mom.

Kavu ran towards dad and he lifted her up in his arms while she showed me her tongue teasingly.

I went towards kitchen following my mom. And there we had breakfast almost ready.

I asked mom "Mummy shrusti kaha hai? Woh abhi bhi so Rahi hai kya huhh kumbhakaran ki bhatiji." While mom pinched my ear so harshly.

(Mom where's shrushti? Is she still sleeping huhh kumbhakaran's  [god of sleeping] niece.)

But it had no effect on me still I did some drama "ahhh... ahhh..Mummy, mata ji, param pujaniya maate baksh do mujhe." While she released my ear but gave me death glares.

She replied "Badi behen hai woh Teri aur uski toh waise bhi shaadi ho chuki hai. Tu hi hai joh Salman Khan ki bhatiji hogi." While I made a pout and looked at the sarcasm! I tell you the Indian mom's for real!!!

(She's your big sister and she is married already either way. You are the one who must be niece of Salman Khan.)

I can't ever continue this argument of my wedding so I just huffed at her and went outside of the kitchen but not before taking 2 slices bread and bottle of jam in my hand.

I settled on the dining table in leaving room and took out the butter knife to apply jam on bread and made one.

So I rose up from my seat and went towards the grandfather and grandchild duo playing.

I slowly reached them and said a little loud earning the attention of both "So ab aayega plane jhoop krke mera bachha muh kholo. Bolo aaahhh....!" While kavu opened her mouth and I feed her the bread while she started munching on it making a happy face.

(So now the plane will come baby open your mouth. Say aaahhh...)

She ate both of the bread and signalled me towards her tummy while saying "see. My tummy is full. Ab bas ho Gaya Mera."

( Now here I'm done already )

I saw shrushti coming downstairs from the corner of my eye so I said to my dad "Papa dekho humari pyari kavu itni chhoti hote hue bhi subah jaldi uth jati hai. Unlike someone right?." And he nodded at me so I signalled him to continue with my eyes.

(Dad see our lovely kavu wakes up in early morning even when she's so young.)

He voiced "Baat toh sahi hai. Kavu bachha apni mumma ko bhi uthaya kar usko bhi aadat lag jayegi Teri wajah se atleast." Looking at kavya who was still in his arms.

( You are right. Kavu baby you should wake up your mom with you so she could also get a habit because of you.)

While shrushti came downstairs and walked to us annoyance quite evident of her face.

She said looking at me "Main toh uth bhi jau jaldi subah par yeh aapki laadli kavu hi nahi sone deti mujhe raat ko." While glaring at my kavu and she showed her tongue teasing her.

( I would also wake up early morning but your dear kavu doesn't let me sleep at night)

Mom called us for breakfast so we all went to the dining table quitely because no one can dare to disobey our lord majesty.

We settled in our respective seats while chatting about this and that on breakfast.

I had to meet shweta for asking about the preparations of Spain trip as I straight went to her house after having breakfast.

I rang the bell of her house but she did not reply 1 time, 2 time, 3 times but still no answer???

I got a little suspicious so I was about to knock out the door but before I could do that the door burst open and I strongly collided with someone because I used so much force.

I straight landed on the ground while my ass started hurting so I cursed at the person I collided with.

I opened my eyes to look at Siddharth lying on the ground as well and he hissed in pain while I browed at him but he did not look at me so I abruptly stood up from my place.

I offered him my hand but he still did not notice me so I voiced up a little "Jiju ab help kar rahi hu uth bhi jao. Kitni der Jamin pe gire hue rahoge? mujhe pata hai shewi ke pyar mein toh already gire hue ho uska matlab yeh nahi ke aap kahi bhi gir jao." While crimson hue painted on his cheeks and he looked up at me as I just smirked.

( Brother in law just stand up already I'm helping you. How much more of time you'll be fallen on the floor? I know you had fell in love with shewi already but that doesn't mean you'll fall anywhere.)

And shweta came running in hurry while listening to the loud thud got created when we both fell on the floor.

I tried to take his hand but he was still Blushing. Goodness! I nudged my shoulder with Shweta.

I said looking at him "Uhh huhh ab tu hi utha tere pati ko. Yeh toh Sharmate hi rahega Aaj ke din pura lagta hai." While she playfully hit on my shoulder but with a little more force. And I rubbed on my shoulder as if it hurted me.

( Uhh huhh now only you make your husband stand up. Looks like he will only be Blushing the whole day now.)

She took his hand and pulled him up while he stood up like he did not just fell with that force but was seating on the floor.

I went towards their sofa and settled myself down on it comfortably.

I asked both of them to come and join me while I turned on the tv. Both of them sat on the opposite couch from me.

I looked at Siddharth's hand which was holding shewi steadily in her place from behind and smirked at him but I don't have much time to waste today.

So I straight came to the point and explained them everything about the trip from the hotel room to the journey of coming back home.

They seem to get everything well while nodding at my each and every word. But I don't think they are even that much interested in the plan because I'm damn sure they'll get lost in their own once we reach there.

I looked at shewi while giving her death glare and said "I've made so much effort in the planning so you guys better behave there." And galred at the both who nodded their head at me like obedient kids.

After talking for some more time about random topics which was mostly the date scenes of the couple I thought to make a quick visit in my company.

I called Rishabh and he picked up almost immediately.

I said "Arrange a emergency meeting with CEO of Khanna industries in a hour." While checking the time on my watch.

He replied "Think it's done already ma'am." And I cut the call soon after.

I got settled down in my car and played my music playlist in the car while drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

I started driving my car to my office while music was bursting out in the car and I was humming to the lyrics while enjoying the drive myself.

.

.

.

.
Did you liked the chapter sweet cakes?

Tell me your thoughts on it.......

One comment on the chapter doesn't harm so you can atleast do that much for your author right?

Thank you<3
By rexashi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 561 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...
1.2K 52 22
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
4.5K 193 8
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
2.1K 137 21
"You really thought you could escape from me? No, baby, no one ever has, and no one ever will. It was never about love; it was just about getting you...