Niall and Nicki (Niall Fanfic...

By strxngxr

Nicki is just an average girl when Niall decides to go back to school with Harry and Liam. What?! Read what h... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Author's note
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Author's Note
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22 pt. 1
Ch. 22 pt.2
Ch. 23
Ch. 25
Author's Note
Ch. 26
Author's Note
Author's Note
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Nicki's Very descriptive outfits
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
The End? What do you think?

Ch. 24

101 2 0
By strxngxr

Niall's P.O.V

I think I fell asleep. I looked to the left and saw Nicki. I must've taken her up to Ned when she fell asleep on me, then fell asleep myself. I looked for a clock. A quarter to 3. Nicki's cousins won't be here till 4. I unwrapped my arms from around Nicki. I stumbled down the stairs and had a glass of water. I left a note on the island saying that I was going out. I snatched her keys and my phone. I could've sworn I had it in my pocket? I guess not. I opened the door, exited, and closed the door. I was thinking about going home, but mow that I'm thinking about it; I want revenge. On who? Chaz and Marco. I looked around, making sure paparazzi weren't around. Unfortunately, there was one in the bushes. I smiled and jogged to school, needing my exercise. When I got there, it was 5 minutes to 3. Perfect. Now, Chaz and Marco have sixth period together on the second floor. Biology. I honestly don't know how I know that. To continue my exercise, I jogged up the stairs. Most senior classes are on the second floor. I jogged to my locker, bored out of my mind, when a note fell out. I picked it up and read it.

Well hello Niall. If you got this on Friday [today] meet me in the gym after school.

-Anonmymous

I might as well go to the gym now. I entered the gym. I sat in the middle of the room and got onto Twitter. I jumped as soon as I heard the door open. I turned my phone off and stuffed it in my pocket, stood up, and turned around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 488 55
*COMPLETED * check the sequel YOU&ME! ///// Olivia is just back from a world tour with her best friend Niall and for the first time in 5 years, he's...
1.2K 28 15
Brittney is the new girl in town. She's an average girl with good grades. Brittney can't help but fall for the schools bad boy, Jayden Sierra. Will J...
736K 9.5K 31
[Completed and sequel completed] Claire was an average 12 year old girl with a best friend named Niall Horan. As they grow up both of them discover t...
478 39 28
When a cute Irish boy and his British best friends transfers to an American school a girl named Lili starts falling hard for Niall, but when everythi...