Ch. 20

I took it out of backpocket. It was Twitter. Someone a.k.a. Niall, is following me. I unlocked my phone and followed back. I looked through all the tweets and found this: 

                            @Nicki_Campton is my gf. Please respect her. I hope u all will

                             support us. Pls dont hate on her, she's the best thing [person]

                             that's ever happened to me. Love you Nicki xx

This brought fresh, new tears to my eyes.

        "Nicki, why do you ke-" Then, his phone went off. Of course I retweeted it. "Oh..'

                             @NiallOfficial You're the best thing that's ever happened to me

                              too. I wouldn't care if your fans set me hate because I love you

                              too much for them to get in the way of our relationship. Love

                              ya Niall xxx

It was his turn to cry. He climbed down the tree and onto the ground. I followed, when I reached him, he   started talking to his camera/phone. The camera on his.... yea.

       "Hey everybody. I just read what Nicki tweeted. As you can see, I'm all red and puffy eyed. What she said, it.... it means a l-lot. I've n-never m-met someo-one so goregous, sweet, and smart as Nicki. She means the world to m-me. I feel like I've kn-known her m-my entire life. P-please respect her and sup-port us. If you love me enough, do this for us. Thanks, I love you all!" Then, he stopped recording entered Twitter, and tweeted it. He also went into Instargram and did the same. I seized my oppurtunity to eat his fries. I dashed over to the little picnic area, grabbed his fries, and scurried up the tree.

           "HEY! You- you just took my chips!" I brought one up to my mouth, "no," I brought it closer, "don't you dare." I brought it closer, "I'm warning you!" Then, I ate it, "THAT TEARS IT!" He ran over to my bruger. Since I'm quick, he was only able to take one bite before I took it away from it and replaced it with his fries. 

             "Don't eat my burger." I scowled. He laughed.

             "Then, don't touch my chips." I scoffed and ate my burger in silence. When we finished eating, we cleaned up our mess and traveled to the car. It was a quiet ride. We pulled into his drive way. I exited and was about to go to my house which is right next door, but Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. Our chests touching each others. He leaned in. As did I. We kissed and pulled apart.

               "I'll see ya tomorrow. I'm really tired. Plus we have school tomorrow." He hung his head and nodded.

                  "Ok love. I'll see ya later, babe." He engulfed me in a hug before I left. We watched me as I walked into the house. I could smell rice cooking. I peered into the kitchen and saw my mom putting a chicken in the oven. I was too tired to talk to her. I slumped up the stairs into my room. I grabbed this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76608228 and headed to my bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped. Once I got in, the water was already warm. Yay. The warm water soothed my aching skin. For a moment, it didn't seem like I had bruises or cuts. Till the soap reached the gashes. The pain was excuriating. I rinsed my hair and body, then exited the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my body and towel-dried my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair, then set it in a messy bun. I left my bathroom and headed to my bed. I lazily walked to my bed, plugged my phone in and set it on my nightstand. Then, I slithered into bed and got all comfy and cozy. Nothing could ruin it.