Ch. 31

Nicki's P.O.V

Actually, I heard voices. So, I got up and Chris walked in, saying that he had a nightmare. I told him that I'd get him a glass of milk. We bumped into Niall and I told him that Chris is a midnight muncher and headed into the kitchen. I sat Chris on the counter and turned the lights on. I rummaged through the cabinets for a cup and the milk. I warmed it up and handed it to Chris. Niall and I waited for Chris to tell us what happened. He just sat there, holding the cup. He's a really serious two year old. I know, weird right? 

   "I was sitting on the grass, when a man came up to me. He said something about a war. I climbed up a tree and saw a lot of blood coming out of people. Then, a man with very sharp teeth sat next to me and started eating my arm. He kept eating me and I was screaming, but no one came. Then, I was in his tummy and I saw a tall, skinny man. He was white but didn't have a face and in a suit. Then, arms came out of his back and went around my neck. Everything went black and I woke up." What the heck! What kid of kid dreams of cannibalism and Slenderman? 

   "Go to auntie and tell her what you just told me. Drink you milk first, okay?" He nodded and drank that milk like there's no tomorrow. Then, he ran up the stairs. I looked at Niall in disbelief. 

    "Who exposes their children to war, cannibalism, and Slenderman to a two year old?!" Niall asked. I just shrugged. I exited the kitchen and into the living. I layed down on the couch and fell asleep.

I know these chapters are short, but I'll try to finish the story today. I know, the end is nearing. Oh well, this story isnt that great. But thanks for sticking around!