Ch. 8

"People say we shouldn't be together. Too young to know about forever, but I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talking about..." I kept singing, pouring my emotions out. All my anger, sadness, everything I was feeling, went away. It was just me, myself, and the piano. It felt llike the world was fading away. It was my alone time. The sound of cars, the students footsteps from above, slowly fading away. Apparently, the door didn't close all the way because as I was about to finish the song, when someone else finishes it for me. I opened my eyes and saw Niall on the other side of the piano. I stopped abruptly, closed the piano, and snatched my bag off the floor. As I was almost to the door, Niall grabbed my arm. He stood in front of me. I turned my head to the floor, unable to look him in the eyes. My shoes became a sudden interest. 

                    "Did you memorize that? Was that you singing?" 

                    "What would happen if I said 'yes?'"

                    "I'm not going to say anything till you answer my question." He lifted my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes. I cannot fall under his spell. I closed my eyes and whispered,

                      "Yes..." I kept them close. I, then, felt something brush across my lips. I open my eyes and see a pair of blue eyes staring down at me. He looks down, then back at my eyes. His lips got closer to mine and mine getting closer to his. Then, he crashes his lips into mine. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps hims arms around my waist. It was so passionate. I couldn't believe that he was kissing me. So sudden! I only met him an hour ago and I feel like I've know him my whole life. We pull apart after about two minutes.

                       "I guess that answers my question." We both giggle, then I hear the bell ring.

                       "Crap! I gotta go. My first period is on the top floor. Bye." I try to pull out of his grasp, but he keeps me there. He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ears,

                        "See you after second period." He smiles and let's me go. I quickly kiss his cheek, and wave at him out the door.