Ch. 7

"Hello, are the new student... Niall Horan?" That's Marsha, the attendance clerk.

         "Yes I am!" He said very eagerly. I never knew anyone could be excited about school.

       "Ok, here's your schedule and a map. Miss Campton, could you be ever so kind and show Mr. Horan around? Show him his class?" She flashed me a pleading smile.

          "Sure Mrs. Campton. C'mon Mr. Horan, we have a big tour ahead of us."Marsha's my aunt, my uncle's wife, from my dad's side. So, yes, sometimes she'll take me out for lunch at In 'n out or McDonald's that's just across the street. Niall and I walk out of the officeand start the tour. There are 3 floors to our school. 2 above ground and the basement that is really big, so the school board added classrooms down there. We started at the top and worked our way down. As we are passing the office, he asks, 

           "Do you have any hidden talents?" 

           "Not really, I can play gutair, piano, I'm learning to play the drums. I'm very good at photography. Oh, and I'm also really good at writing. I also do a little of dj-ing a.k.a remixes." He looked appauled when I said all that. All of a sudden, his name is yelled from across the hall. We both turn our heads and I see two tall guys running towards us. The one with curly hair starts lecturing Niall, 

            "Hey mate! Where have you been?! We told you to stay in the office once you got here!" Geez, what's up with him? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Or not enough beauty sleep?

              "Nicki, this is Harry and Liam. Harry is the curly-haired one. The other is Liam."

              "Hi Nicki!" Harry and Liam said in unison. 

              "Hey, nice quiff Liam." It took him a while to process what I said. He looked up, 

              "OH! Haha, I didn't realize I did my hair! Thanks, nice curls!" 

              "Thanks." Harry and I said. I glared at him. 

              "Uh, Harry. I think Liam was saying that to Nicki." Chimed in Niall. 

             "I was. Geez Harry, not everything is about you!" Liam's voice started rising. 

             "On the first day of school it is!" Then, they started aruging. I couldn't handle it, so I just yelled,

            "DRAMA LLAMA!" They stopped their bickering and just stared at me, "I have never seen two guys bickering over attention and hair! In fact, I've never seen so much drama occur in just a minute!" Harry replied with,

               "Get use to it, sweetcheeks! As long as we're here, there is going to be a lot of it!"

               "UGH! So much sass for a guy!" I started walking away. About 30 seconds, I hear someone running. Niall is then next to me. 

                  " Wait till you meet Louis, if you ever do. He's the sass with ass or sass masta from Doncasta. Be careful." I just laughed. We reached an elevator to ride to the basement or third floor. We got in and I pressed the "0" button. 

                   "Why is it labeled zero?"

                   "At the time, we only had two floors. The top, two, the first, one, and the basement, zero. The numbers get smaller the more you go down. All that's down here are some electives kids wanted, but didn't have enough rooms up above, but now, we have floor zero, so most of the electives are down here. I'm the only one that goes to one of the rooms." 

                   "What room is that?" Niall looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. 

                   "You'll know once we get there." We started with the art room, then the photography room, then the music room and last, but not least the sound room. You know, for being a sound engineer. Once we were done with that, I let him know that he can go into any of the rooms and try stuff out, as long as he put everything back. He stayed in the sound room while I traveled to the music room. I have a keyboard at home, but it doesn't compare to the piano here at school. I closed the door and sat down at the piano, trying to decide what song to play. I remember my friends, Alli and Ryan, forcing me to listen to a One Direction song. It was called,I think, "They Don't Know About Us." I fell in love with it, but to me, nothing beats "As long as you love me" by my Justin Bieberm or what I like to call him, Justin Baber. * Wink wink.* I have only listened to "They Don't Know About Us" about ten times, but practiced it a bijillion times on the piano. I started playing it. Then 14 seconds exactly, {A/N I timed how long the beginning piano solo lasted, it is 14 seconds} I started singing.