Ch. 22 pt. 1

I crossed my way to the refrigerator. I pulled out some eggs, bread, and bacon out. As I was getting the pans out, Niall said, 

             "So, what's the plan, Stan? For today?" He scared me and I dropped one of the pans. The pan landed on my foot. This was not my week is it? I glared at Niall, who was leaning against the door frame, but came toward me. "I'm sorry, did I scare you? I didn't mean to. Gosh Nicki, I'm so sorry." 

             "Don't be. You weren't the one that dropped the pan." I picked it up and place it on the counter. I looked at my foor and a big bruise was developing. I stood on my injuried right foot, adding pressure. Why wasn't I wearing shoes? I might've gone to school barefooted. It didn't hurt adding pressure, so I continued making breakfast. Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder, watching me cook. He nuzzled his face into my neck.

             "I'm sorry." He mumbled. Then, he started planting little kisses on my neck. "Please forgive me."  He started tugging the necklace with his teeth. 

              "Niall. It wasn't even your fault." He started sobbing. Pretend of course. "Oh alright. I forgive you. Geez, you're so dramatic." He kissed my cheek,

              "Thank  you! So, when's breakfast ready?" I was still working on the bacon.

              "In about.... 10 minutes? Give or take a few." He groaned. "Well, make yourself useful and put some bread in the toaster over there." I pointed to the toaster. He grabbed the loaf of bread and started putting the bread in. Once it was full, he pushed down the lever and walked over to the island and sat down on the stool. He grabbed an apple and started munching on it. After the bacon was done, I place it on a plate and started the eggs. As soon as the munching stopped, the bread popped out of the toaster. I heard Niall get up and walked over to the toaster. I heard some cabinets open, then the clatter of dishes. Like they fell. I looked over and he was looking at me.

               "Don't worry, nothing broke."  He said, knowing I thought that he broke some dishes. Which he didn't. Thank goodness! My mom would have freaked! He set the plates down and pulled the bread out. He place the bread on the plates and strutted, yes strutted, to the refrigerator, pulled out the grape jam.