The Lost Heir |Taekook|

By myleskv

TAEKOOK. Kim Taehyung is an orphan male omega who got in an arranged marriage with a billionaire alpha CEO Je... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Story Announcement
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Story Announcement
Chapter 42
Epilogue
The Lost Heir Story Rankings
Special Chapter: Happy Birthday, Alpha

Chapter 36

11.7K 579 39
By myleskv

💠 Flashback: A week ago

Yura was in her room, thinking of how she could convince Jungho to give his 20 percent shares in the Jeon's Group to Yeri. When that happens, they will have 50 percent of the company shares while Jungkook will only have 40 percent. The other 10 percent is owned by investors who she can easily manipulate to side with her. She will have full control of the company. Yeri may not be able to be the CEO as of present, but he can ask his brother to come to Seoul and take over as the CEO of Jeon's Group.

She had a wicked grin on her face. This is what she had been aiming for when she lured the drunken Jungho to sleep with her and later on, claimed that she was pregnant with his child. She wants to own the Jeon's Group and now that Jungkook is busy playing house with his little family, she will use it to her advantage and snatch the Jeon's Group from him.

Yura called his brother Kwan who is in Paris. "Hello Kwan, fly back to Seoul immediately. I'm going to make you the CEO of the Jeon's Group. Don't worry about Jungkook, he doesn't care about the company anymore. He's busy with his bitch and brat. I'm going to convince Jungho to give his shares to Yeri, so I will have more shares than Jungkook. When that happens, I will make sure Jungkook won't be able to take back the CEO position."

Yeri heard everything while she was passing her mom's room. "So she will use me again as a pawn to her evil scheme. Are we going to let her, my wolf? Before you completely leave me, I should give you a farewell present, right?" She laughed and skipped into her room.

After calling his brother, Yura went to Jungho's office. She entered the room and found Jungho reading some documents on his desk. The alpha raised his head. His eyebrows knit upon seeing Yura in his office.

"What are you doing here, Yura? I'm busy, I can't entertain you right now. I'm too old for this CEO job. Jungkook should have been the one doing this, but instead he left the company to me." Jungho rubbed his forehead.

Yura moved closer to him and massaged his shoulders. "That's why I'm here. You're supposed to be enjoying life at your age. You should be traveling around the world with me, but instead you're stuck in this company that your son abandoned without thinking twice. What if Jungkook decides to marry Taehyung again and becomes the CEO of the Kim's Group? What will happen to Jeon's Group if you get sick, who will manage the company? The company your family built with their blood, sweat, and tears will turn into ashes. There's also a possibility that Jungkook will sell your company because he already has the Kim's Group."

Jungho contemplated Yura's words. Yes, he is worried about the future of the company now that there's a possibility that Jungkook might take over Kim's Group. "What do you suggest, Yura?"

"Give your shares to Yeri, so Jungkook won't be able to decide against Jeon's Group, because Yeri will have more shares than him." Yura coaxed him.

"But Yeri is too young and she hasn't graduated yet." Jungho shakes his head in disapproval.

"I'm not saying she's going to replace you as CEO right away. She will graduate in two years, in the meantime we can appoint my brother as temporary CEO, then we can relax and travel." Yura tried to persuade him with her sweet-talk.

"I'll think about it." Jungho finally answered.

Yura hid a smirk. It won't be long, she will have Jeon's Group. "Thank you, Jungho. Let's go to lunch now. Your health is important."

Jungho told grandpa Jeon about his talk with Yura. Grandpa Jeon was enraged and screamed at Jungho. He can't believe that Jungho is thinking of giving his shares to Yeri and making Jungkook powerless over the company. After Jungho left grandpa Jeon's room, the old man called Eunwoo to immediately go to Jungkook and tell him about his father's absurd plan.

💠 Present Day

"Boss, you have to talk to your father and stop him. If he gave his shares to Yeri, Yura will have more shares than you. You will never get back your CEO position in the company." Eunwoo is close to crying now. He knows how Jungkook worked day and night to get the company to its current standing in the business world. All his hard work will benefit the cunning witch Yura.

Jungkook stares into space. He realizes now how he and his father are the same. He was manipulated by Jisung and his father by Yura. He bitterly chuckles. His grandpa is right, he and his father are idiots. He just got lucky that he learned the truth about Jisung before it's too late.

Taehyung is fidgeting on his seat. He's anxious and worried about Jungkook's reaction, but he has to know Yura's secrets. "Uh...Jungkook, can we privately talk in our room?"

And amidst the big problem he's facing now, the alpha is grinning like he won in life. Why? Because hearing Taehyung say 'our room' is making him giggle like a lovesick teenager. Does that mean he can permanently sleep beside Taehyung every night? Wow! He must have saved a country in his past life to be this lucky.

Eunwoo is staring at him, wondering why his boss is grinning like a fool, when he himself is panicking over the Jeon's Group future.

Taehyung almost smacked Jungkook to wake him up from his daydreaming. "Jungkook, I said, can we go to our room? I have something to tell you." He whispered in his ear. That seems to wake up Jungkook out of his trance. He nods at Taehyung.

The omega turns his head to the beta secretary. "Eunwoo, please excuse us. Let's talk later. Please wait for us here."

Eunwoo gives him a nod and stays in the living room. The maid serves him a glass of juice and a slice of chocolate cake. Eunwoo drinks the juice while waiting for his boss and Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook walk inside omega's room. "Uhm, Jungkook -" Taehyung started but he was cut off by the alpha.

Taehyung gasps because Jungkook kneels in front of him with tear-filled eyes. "Before you say anything. Let me apologize to you again. I hurt you so much in the past. I know you said you forgave me already, but I will spend the rest of my life regretting what I did to you and making amends for my mistakes. Talking about Yura made me realize that she's the root of all our problems. My family was ruined because of her. My mom died because of her. And If my mom didn't die, I wouldn't be indebted to Jisung for comforting me. I wouldn't agree to be in a relationship with him out of gratitude. I would have been a good husband to you. I'm not justifying my past actions. What I'm trying to say is that Yura must be stopped."

"Jungkook, please stand up and let's sit on the couch. I have very important things to tell you and show you." Taehyung helps him get up and they sit on the couch.

"What is it? What do you want to tell me." Jungkook inquired while staring at the omega.

"Have you ever wondered why Yeri doesn't have a scent?"

"Huh?! No I haven't, Yura said that Yeri has a genetic disorder that makes her scentless." Jungkook said with a quizzical look on his face. Why is Taehyung suddenly interested in Yeri's scent?

"She is lying. Yura is lying, because Yeri has no genetic disorder. The reason she's scentless is because she has been regularly injected with wolf-inhibiting drugs to mute her scent." Taehyung revealed.

Jungkook frowned in confusion. "Why would Yura do that? That's illegal and those drugs can kill Yeri's wolf."

Taehyung stands up and opens his safe. He takes out some documents and sits again beside Jungkook.

"Because of this. This is the reason why Yura is giving Yeri those harmful drugs." He hands him the DNA result of Jungho and Yeri.

Jungkook scans the papers and he growls in rage. How can Yura deceived them and destroy their family? Yeri is not his sister! Yura is giving her those drugs to hide the truth from his father that Yeri is not his daughter. His eyes flash red and his scent bitters. "I will kill Yura! I will kill that cursed woman!" Jungkook quickly gets up and about to leave, but Taehyung grabs his arms.

"Jungkook, don't get your hands dirty because of her. Think of me and Tae-ju, don't act recklessly." Taehyung hugs him while releasing a calming scent. "There's one thing more, I want you to listen to this." Taehyung takes out his phone and plays the recording of Yura and Jungho's conversation before Jeon Mina kills herself. The one Yura edited and sent to Jungkook's mom.

Jungkook is shocked as he listens to the recording. He can't believe his dad was planning to divorce his mom, the reason she took her own life. Both Yura and his dad are the cause of his mother's death. He won't forgive them. He needs to confront his dad and his bitch. Jungkook grits his teeth. His eyes are burning with rage.

"I-i have to go and confront my dad. H-he-" Jungkook breaks down. He wails in agony while Taehyung hugs him and gently rubs his back. He can see that Jungkook is deeply hurt by these revelations about his father. The alpha looks so vulnerable right now. He's quivering in Taehyung's arms as he cries his heart out.

"Calm down first, I'll go with you. We will see your dad together." Taehyung softly speaks, not letting go of the alpha. This time, he will be on Jungkook's side as he faces his father and Yura. It's time to put an end to Yura's evil-doings.

💎🐰🐯💎

Jungkook learned the truth about Yura's secrets. He's about to confront his dad. What do you think Yura will do when Jungkook and Jungho corner her?✨🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 52
Bubbly Taehyung and stubborn Jungkook are neighbors during quarantine, not knowing that their status as strangers would turn into something more when...
14.9M 682K 81
"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, the Korean Royalty? A...
1.8M 74.3K 33
Kim Taehyung an art student and model who loves to crossdress and has a soft spot for kids met Jeon Jungkook, the busy CEO who has a son named Jeon J...
294K 8.3K 29
Zawgyi ~ Unicode jk Top ,tae botton Yoongi Top ,Jimin bottom ရိုင်းဆန်းသောအသုံးနုန်းများပါမည်ဖြစ်တာကြောင့်အကြ်ုက်ရင်မဖတ်ပါနဲ့။ စိတ်ကူရင်တစ်ခုဖြစ်ပြီ...