๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’...

By KaterinaNemeth

Visenya Targaryen is the only woman in her lineage named after the Conqueror, but she has dark hair, which op... More

๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ 
๐Ÿ. ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘ 
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐Ÿ’. ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
๐Ÿ“. ๐ด ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐Ÿ”. ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘๐‘™๐‘’
๐Ÿ•. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐Ÿ–. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐Ÿ—. ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐ผ๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ท-๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘™
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ด๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’, ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ

431 22 23
By KaterinaNemeth

              VISENYA SENSED HOW RHAENYRA AND DAEMON weren't following her and she turned around to see them near a man selling some sweet treats, she approached in time to hear Daemon speak.

"Four coppers, street rat. In King's Landing, we pay for our pleasures," Visenya smirked as stopped beside her sister and grabbed a treat as well when she saw her sister's intention as Daemon called her out too.

Rhaenyra chucked the food at Daemon and ran, Visenya began to pace back and before running away she yelled. "Thanks for the food!"

"Hey! Stop it, you two!" The seller yelled at them and Daemon briefly grabbed him by the arm to stop him.

"Wait, I'll find them," Daemon hurried after Visenya and Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra sprinted through a narrow road between weathered buildings and she shoved past a crew of men, followed by Visenya and Daemon, in that order. Visenya slowed her pace and looked back to Daemon with a smile.

"You're so slow," she teased. Daemon snorted in response.

"Quicken your pace a little but not too much. Let Rhaenyra enjoy running away from us," Visenya proposed to which he agreed.

Rhaenyra turned a corner, going a bit slower to not crash, and bumped into an armored guard with a golden cloak that grabbed her arm.

"And who might you be running from, now?"

"Ser Hender," Rhaenyra exclaimed, recognizing the younger sibling of her sister's sworn protector.

"Princess?" Hender looked forward to seeing Visenya and Daemon turning the corner and approaching them, and he let out a low growl.

"Don't," Rhaenyra pleaded.

"You take care, boy. Next time, you might not be this lucky," Hender released her and passed Visenya and Daemon.

"Hender," Visenya greeted with a kind smile.

"Visenya," he smiled back, completely disregarding Daemon.

Daemon and Visenya glanced at Rhaenyra as she smiled widely, her smile infecting her sister.

"You two enjoyed that, did you?" The twins chuckled.

"Who knows when I'll next taste freedom?" Rhaenyra said and Visenya leaned forward to address her.

"Don't worry about that, Sister. Now that we know of those passages in our rooms, I'll be sure to drag you out with me to have some fun," Visenya smiled playfully, and the three of them laughed.

As they walked through the moonlighted alley, Visenya started to notice the unfamiliarity of the street they were now in, but it didn't take her long to figure out that they had entered one of the many brothels in the Street of Silk.

[Song recommendation: Girl With One Eye - Florence + The Machine]

An uncloaked Daemon led Visenya and Rhaenyra through the broad room, Rhaenyra being unfamiliar with the prospects of the place they were in, looked everywhere with caution but safely, as her sister was beside her with her hood down.

Daemon took Rhaenyra's cap and Visenya's cloak off, and handed them to a woman who stood to the side of the entrance, holding a candle in a small cage holder.

Rhaenyra adjusted her hair and Visenya huffed at the lack of her black cloak as they followed Daemon into a room. Daemon offered his hands out for them to take, Rhaenyra took it instantly, but Visenya did it with some hesitation.

Visenya looked all around the room with a clenching jaw as she wondered why Daemon brought them both here, and Rhaenyra's attention was put on the group of tattooed people having sex, her face tensed and she got closer to Daemon, passing by Visenya.

Some of them paused and eyed them instantly recognizing them, they passed through a curtain and into another room, and then again. They ended up in a room filled with more naked people.

"Wha is this place?" Rhaenyra asked.

"It's where people come to take what they want," Visenya frowned as she quickly looked at Daemon.

"Daemon..." Visenya warned lowly. Daemon looked down at her with a cheeky grin.

Rhaenyra was looking at two men and a woman holding the man's chest, she glanced up at Daemon and then at a woman pushing her breasts against a woman's face, and a woman peeling off a man's shirt as they kissed.

Visenya glanced around with saddened eyes, realizing the reason why Daemon brought them both here. Then she felt Daemon's breath against her forehead.

"Fucking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man," Daemon grabbed Visenya's face and kissed her deeply.

She reciprocated the kiss with less eagerness than him, gently holding onto his face and arm until Daemon detangled himself from her and leaned into Rhaenyra just in time when she gazed into Daemon's eyes.

Visenya stumbled back a little, unable to tear her eyes away from them as they searched each other's faces before they kissed. Her body became more frozen than the mountains in the North, but that didn't mean that her senses weren't alert.

Despite being two steps away from them, Visenya heard what Daemon whispered to Rhaenyra.

"A marriage is a duty... Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want," Daemon and Rhaenyra wrapped their arms around each other. "From fucking who we want..."

Visenya's breath quickened with a mix of pain and rage as she shook her head. This morning she had opened her heart out to him and spent a nice time together talking about their daughter, and now he does this.

This felt worse than a rejection. Because as much as Visenya would want to deny this, she had given Daemon half of her heart only for him to break it, and now he stomped on it as if it were nothing.

What didn't she have that Rhaenyra did? The unique blonde hair?

She couldn't change that nor she wanted to.

Throwing a hateful glance at them, Visenya walked out of the path she came from in a rush and retrieved her cloak back from the woman from before, she tied it around her shoulders put the hood on, and exited the brothel.

Visenya looked sideways and entered an alley in search of a less crowded place, and when she did, Visenya tensed her hands as she screamed, letting her burning rage out.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" Visenya threw a dagger behind her that landed close to a person's face.

"You are as fearless as they say," a woman spoke.

"Reveal yourself before I throw my other dagger at your face," Visenya threatened, her chest rising up and down from the adrenaline of her scream. The woman chuckled and stepped out of the shadows.

"Mysaria!" Visenya recognized her instantly which brought a smile to her face.

"So you do know my name. I'm flattered, Princess," Mysaria softly bowed her head.

"What is it you want, Mysaria? You caught me at my most vengeful moment," Visenya walked over to her and got the dagger out of the wall as Mysaria glanced at the small proximity the dagger could've ended her.

"I'm glad that you missed," Visenya chuckled. "What is so funny?"

"You thinking that I missed," Visenya smirked devilishly.

"I like you," Mysaria smiled. "Too bad that you are a Targaryen."

Visenya laughed and smiled genuinely this time. "Daemon brought you trouble too, did he not?"

"He did, but he also freed me from the fear of being sold as property to several men."

"If this is your way to make me forgive him for all the shit he does, then don't," Visenya clarified, forcing herself to be calm.

"No, it's not. It's me helping out another woman. Come take a walk with me," Mysaria waved her over.

Visenya tilted her head to the side before walking beside Mysaria. They walked around the Street of Silk as they shared each other's stories, and to say that Visenya liked the woman was an understatement, she admired Mysaria and her strength.

Then the two ended up at the whorehouse that Mysaria owns to sit down and share a drink, which Visenya had insisted to invite her to.

"You know the place is mine, right?" Mysaria smiled amusedly.

"I do, and I don't care. It's the act of inviting a friend for a drink," Visenya smiled back and they clinked their glasses together.

The morning after, Otto went to the King's chambers to tell him about a tip that he had received from a messenger sent by the White Worm. Viserys approached Otto in his morning robes.

"What is it?"

"I apologize for the early hour, Your Grace. I have... discomforting news. I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes," Otto said under his breath.

"The Sea Snake," Viserys groaned and Otto stood stiffly.

"I'm afraid it concerns the Princess, my King," Viserys' eyes narrowed.

"Which one?"

"Rhaenyra."

Meanwhile, as Otto told Viserys about how Rhaenyra was seen in a whorehouse with Daemon and therefore, questioned the state of her maidenhood. Morning light washed over Daemon's face coming from a window across from the blankets he laid on, in a stone chamber.

[Song recommendation: I See Red - Everybody Loves an Outlaw]

He stirred and slowly opened his eyes to find Mysaria there, pouring herself a drink.

"Am I your prisoner?" Daemon asked half asleep.

"As I was once yours?" Daemon chuckled a little as Mysaria strode to his side.

"I'm your protector, lucky for you," Mysaria crouched down and left the cup for him to take, saving him from the blinding sun. "This will cut the fog."

Daemon grabbed it and dropped the much-necessary drink. "I don't need protection from a common whore."

"I am not so common," Mysaria stood up.

"A not-so-common whore then," he mumbles loud enough for her to hear.

"I've left that life behind. I learned that skin-trade could only take me so far in this life, for hard lessons are not welcomed but suffered. Like yours now," Mysaria gave him a firm look with a dark smirk. 

She went up the steps as Daemon weakly called for her to come back, but what he didn't expect was the surprise waiting for him. At the same moment that Mysaria disappeared from his sight, a very well-known pair of violet eyes came in.

"Visenya? What are you doing here?" Daemon's eyes widened.

"What am I doing here you say..." Visenya raised her chin a bit. "Hmmm... What did you wish to achieve by taking me and my sister to a pleasurehouse, huh? A threesome?"

"Visenya–" Daemon tried to get up.

"NO! 'Visenya', no!" She mocked in annoyance.

Daemon stayed still as Visenya took off the blanket covering him and slowly pulled off his pants a little. His breath hitched in his throat and his eyes fluttered as Visenya started to massage his private area.

"You wanted to be like a Conqueror, were you not? Bask in the glory of taming two dragons at once," Visenya smirked with an evil glint in her eyes that he didn't see.

"Visenya..." Daemon moaned and gripped the sheets before Visenya lowered herself on him.

She moved up and down at a slow pace before quickly increasing it. Visenya was controlling her heavy breathing as she felt waves of pleasure begin to course through her body, and when she felt Daemon's hands start to grip her hips she chucked them away to move faster.

Daemon panted louder and bucked up his hips with hers, Visenya bit her lower lip with a huff and briefly placed her hands on the wall in front of her for support.

"You think you can just have me and my sister and that I'd welcome the idea?" Visenya breathed more heavily. "I'm done being played with. Life is too short to be fooling around, Daemon."

Daemon opened his eyes to see the annoyed expression on Visenya's face, he was too deep into the pleasure to acknowledge it.

"I'm a mother, and I'd like to wed a man of my choosing. Someone who only loves me for me and only me, and would love Alyssa as his own. Be the first option for once..." Visenya moved quicker, feeling their climax closer

Daemon moaned and kept eye contact with her, his eyes full of lust and desire when he felt Visenya squeezing him to the point where pain met with pleasure. He tried to grab her covered breasts but Visenya slapped away his hands.

Then, Visenya stopped and squeezed more tightly, Daemon's eyes grew twice in size and he groaned as he felt himself being crushed, his face red with struggle.

"But you've proven to not be that man," Visenya removed herself from him before he could climax.

Daemon's eyes grew twice in size with desperation as he saw her quickly adjust her gown so it fully covered her legs. "Visenya. Visenya, please!" He begged with urgency.

"Goodbye, Daemon," Visenya said emotionlessly as she left without looking back.

Visenya was now out of the room with Mysaria, who had seen and heard it all, she smirked at Visenya with admiration and a new-found respect for her. The women gave each other a brief nod before going their separate ways, Visenya put her hood on to stealthily move back inside the Red Keep during daylight.

Not too long after, Visenya had successfully entered her bed chambers, using the same hidden passages, without being seen. She dragged a shelf toward the stone door to block it, hid her cloak, and threw herself onto her bed, spread like a starfish when her door opened.

Visenya raised her head to see Alicent striding in, the Hightower queen had an irritated expression.

"By all means, Alicent, come in!" Visenya said sarcastically and laid her head back down.

"Where have you been, Visenya? No one has seen you during the morning," Alicent used an accusing tone as she paced back and forth. Visenya raised her head again.

"Not that it is any of your business, but I had gone out with Shrykos and Grey Ghost to train by myself! The comfort of silence teaches a lot!" She spoke as matter-of-factly, effectively lying. Alicent nodded, feeling more relieved.

"May I sit down?" Alicent asked with a calmer tone and Visenya motioned to the chair as a positive sign. She sat down and joined her hands on her lap. "Something's happened with Rhaenyra."

Knowing fully well what Alicent was about to tell her, Visenya covered her face with her hands and groaned loudly, surprising Alicent.

"I'm not up to deal with Rhaenyra's troubles right now. In fact! I think it's time I delegate 'that honor' back to your husband," Visenya did a thumbs up and sarcastically smiled.

"Did something happen between you two again?" Alicent asked with genuine concern.

"A new siblings' quarrel. I'm sure you must have many with Gwayne," Visenya lay on her side, her hand supporting her head as she looked at Alicent.

"Sometimes... But I must speak to you about Rhaenyra, I need to talk to someone who will listen to me as Alicent and not the Queen," Alicent silently pleaded with glassy eyes. Visenya hummed and nodded as she smiled at her in consolation.

"I can do that for you."

So for the next half hour, Alicent told Visenya what happened with Rhaenyra, even though she already knew. Visenya listened closely because she could see the desperation in Alicent, and in a sense she understood the need for a genuine conversation where no politics were involved.

"You know that it involves me too, right? I'm inside the 'queer customs' stereotype," Alicent's face paled a little.

"Visenya, I didn't mean it like–"

"No, no. I know how you meant it, but since you practice the Faith of the Seven, it doesn't mean everyone else has to. Have you ever heard me try to make someone convert to the religion of the Old Gods?" Visenya spoke with a small hint of annoyance and sarcasm simultaneously.

"No..." Alicent looked down in shame.

"Exactly. So, please, Alicent! Think before you speak, because I'm sure that in a few years, you will have to eat your words," Visenya lay her head back down and sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" Alicent was confused.

"My father, yours, and the council will force Aegon and Helaena to wed at some point," Visenya explained nonchalantly.

"What! No! They– They said that?" Alicent stuttered.

"No, but they will. It's only a matter of time before they do. Your father had already proposed mine to betroth me to your brother," Alicent's mouth hung open. "But since I've been fighting in some battles, Father's allowed me to choose who I wed if I wished to do so."

"That's good, right?" Alicent smiled thinly. She was jealous of Visenya for having that opportunity.

Visenya blinked slightly faster as her sight was set on the ceiling. She wanted to marry someone who would love her for her, not for what she could give but because she dreads solitude. 

She longed for a truly genuine love connection.

"It is. I just need to find someone that doesn't make me want to feed them to my dragons," Visenya smiled and looked at Alicent.

"That's a... interesting condition?" Alicent's confused demeanor made Visenya erupt into laughter, which eventually made Alicent join as well.

Later, they talked about Helaena because Visenya asked, Alicent expressed the struggles she was experiencing with three Targaryen children to take care of.

"Oh... Maybe I shouldn't have said it," Alicent groaned lightly. "When I had Aegon, I gave birth to another boy..." She explained a bit uncomfortably.

"Twins... How come I didn't know?" Visenya fiddled with her rings.

"The babe was very sick and has stayed under the care of the maesters for all this time. It is now when he has recovered and is quite bigger..." Alicent rambled.

"What's his name?" Visenya swallowed with an uncomfortableness she couldn't quite place the cause of. Alicent smiled thinly.

"Aenys."  

"Aenys..." 

After Alicent left, Visenya had asked Harwin to come in to tell him everything that had happened the previous night, what Daemon's intentions had ignited in her, and how used it made her feel. It was probably a stupid idea but Visenya knew that Harwin would never judge her, and she was right.

Harwin tried to contain his rage to not upset the Princess once he heard it all, he had offered to kill Daemon for her but she said no, because Daemon didn't deserve his time.

"I will be right back. Just a moment."

Harwin exited Visenya's chambers quickly and walked with a strong and determined step.

Visenya was too tired to deal with more people for the day, so she didn't ask where he went and took a warm bath instead.

He rushed downstairs and ran across the halls just in time to catch his knights dragging a platinum-haired man outside.

"Hold!" Harwin ordered, making the knights stop. "I must speak with the Prince," Daemon raised his head tiredly and laughed to himself before the knights dropped abruptly, Daemon rubbed his arm after hitting the ground.

Harwin wasted no time in grabbing Daemon by his shirt and pulled him towards himself, he punched him straight in the jaw, and he got closer to him again— breathing right on his face.

"You dare hurt the Princess like that ever again, and you will experience why I am called 'Breakbones'," Harwin seethed and dropped him.

Harwin entered back into the Red Keep losing the tension in his body. He did not understand how someone could take Visenya for granted that easily and not see how lucky it is when she loves you. 

That night, both Visenya and Rhaenyra had been requested by their father. Rhaenyra was escorted by Criston and another guard, while Visenya was accompanied by Harwin.

They arrived at the same time and paused before entering, Rhaenyra shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she looked downward while Visenya was eerily calm. The girls' sworn knights looked at their Princess before they opened the door for them to walk inside.

Visenya's attention was instantly set on a small burning brazier beside the model of Old Valyria, on top of the burning flames Viserys' dagger was on.

Rhaenyra walked alongside her sister and looked in her direction, then she glanced at the guards outside, the King's guards shut the doors. Before Visenya could reach for the dagger, Viserys made himself present— startling Rhaenyra.

"That dagger once belonged to Aegon the Conqueror," Viserys stepped to them. "It was Aenar's before that. And before that... 'Tis difficult to know."

Visenya had been paying close attention to him and silently asked if she could pick it up, Viserys nodded. Visenya reached both hands out, one to grip the hilt and the other to hold the glowing orange blade, appreciating every single detail.

Viserys' face had a mild hint of amazement as he saw how the fire came in contact with Visenya's skin but no damage was caused, Rhaenyra wasn't quick enough to notice.

"Before Aegon's death, the last of the Valyrian pyromancers hid his song in the steel."

Visenya began to examine it closely with Rhaenyra. "From my blood..."

"...come the Prince That Was Promised..." Rhaenyra continued and her sister finished.

"...and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire."

They both looked up to Viserys, his face serious. "The responsibility I have handed to you both, the burden of this knowledge... it is larger than the throne, the king. It is larger than you, and your desires," his gaze remained on Rhaenyra at the end.

At that moment, Visenya gasped inaudibly to the others, as she was pulled into a vision.

Visenya could see many people holding weapons on a large land full of white snow, five dragons around a broken building, and she could see three figures coming out of that building. The man and the woman in the middle had platinum hair and the other was dark.

Yet, she couldn't see their faces...

"The Mother of Dragons will arise... and they will bring back the glory..."

Visenya was pulled out of the vision and she shivered, it was the same raspy whispering voice that had alerted her of her mother's death. She rubbed her face in exasperation as she was able to catch onto the last of the conversation her father and Rhaenyra were having.

"And what will you do about the vulture who perches upon your throne?" Visenya blinked repeatedly, trying to catch up on their conversation.

"What vulture?"

"Your Hand," Visenya answered for Rhaenyra, who nodded in agreement.

"Otto Hightower has served two kings loyally and faithfully," Viserys explained, bothered at the accusations.

"He has put his kin on the throne and he wants Aegon to be named heir. And he won't stop at nothing to see it done," Visenya retorted.

"Including spying on me to bring about my ruin. You speak of The Conqueror's vision and the need for strength and unity across the realm. But how can that be accomplished with your most trusted adviser so self-interested?" Rhaenyra continued exaltedly.

Visenya turned around and sat on a chair nearby as they argued, she placed her elbow on the armrest and supported her head with her hand as she sighed. 

She was playing with the blade, twirling it and passing it from one hand to the other until they finished.

When she was about to exit, Viserys wanted to ask her something, but she had a massive headache and said that she would go straight to sleep.

She didn't have the energy to talk to anyone else today except for wishing Harwin a good night.

[unedited]

Episode 4 is finally finished! I wanted to wrap it up instead of doing even more chapters and I will rearrange this one better as I have not proofread it.

As a clarification:

Visenya is done with Daemon for good.

Visenya will maintain her friendship with Mysaria.

When Daemon was dragged over to Viserys, he asked for Visenya's hand instead of Rhaenyra's.

Visenya is not there when Rhaenyra "takes" the moontea. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.1K 8
BOOK 2 OF THE 'PAWN TO QUEEN' SERIES After a fulfilling life in which Queen Daenyra 'the conqueror' Targaryen won the Game of Thrones, the gods decid...
134K 4.6K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
30.9K 1.6K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. ๐Ÿ‰ "I cannot...