The Gilbert siphoner

Af natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... Mere

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

A View to a Kill 4x12

220 11 0
Af natasha-mikaelson

In the end Kol did something reckless and impulsive. When Rebekah tried to dagger him, Kol threaten to kill her with white oak stake. After I heard that I tried calling him and he did pick up the phone this time. He told me he wasn't actually going to kill his sister, he just wanted to scare her. Also, he said he will compel Damon to stop trying to kill my brother today or tomorrow.

In the morning I got text from Stefan informing me that Damon is locked up, that wouldn't be such a problem if his guard dog wasn't Klaus. I decided to come there and babysit Nik who is babysitting Damon knowing if I don't one of them will end up dead. And by one of them I mean Damon will end up dead, considering those to can't be to long alone in a room without trying to kill one another.

When I arrive at the Salvatore house I go straight downstairs where cellars are located. I see Klaus standing in the doorway of the open cell with Stefan standing behind him. Damon had just woken up.

"You coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely un-murderous, and I'm pretty sure that it's safe to set me free." Damon croaks as Stefan throws a vial of blood towards him. "Oh man, really? You practically bled me dry. At least spring for a bag or something. I'm thirsty." Stefan sets a water bottle between the bars of the door and doesn't say anything. "Not exactly what I had in mind." Damon gets up, groaning, and walks over to grab the water bottle.

"Hello, mate." Klaus greets him. I go and stand next to him.

"What the hell are two doing here?" Damon asks us.

"Babysitting." We say at the same time.

Damon looks confused so I explain. "I am babysitting Nik, who is babysitting you."

"What he can't do it alone?" Damon asks.

"He can, but Stefan thought it would be best if I was here to make sure neither of you ends up dead."

"Do you have so little faith in me, little siphoner?" Nik asks.

"Yes."

"Ouch."

"If it makes you feel any better I don't have faith in either of you." I tell him.

"Give him a vial of blood every couple of hours, so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength back, or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again." Stefan says before Nik can say anything back.

"Silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot?" Damon asks then turns to Klaus and me. "He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena."

"You sure about that? 'Cause I saw him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning, which would suggest to me that he's moved on." Klaus taunts smugly, with a grin on his face. At this my jaw dropped as Damon gave his brother a shocked, but not surprised look.

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped out a page of my revenge-sex handbook." Damon comments with a smirk on his face.

"Well, why don't you two enjoy your little, uh, villain bonding time, with Ana making sure you both stay alive by the end of the day ? I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah." Stefan says as he leaves.

I turn to Klaus. "Who are you trying to dagger?" I ask and he doesn't say anything. "Nik, who are you trying to dagger?" I repeat my question.

"Just for a little while." Klaus says. "He won't be missed much. Just until we find the cure."

"You're trying to dagger Kol." I realize.

"He's gone crazy."

"There is no arguing with you or convincing you not to dagger him, is there?" I ask knowing that arguing with him on this would simply be wasting my breath.

"No." He says.

_____________________________________

"You know, none of this would be an issue if you'd have just done your job properly. I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy." Nik says to Damon as he walk around the basement, while Damon lays down on the bed in the cellar tossing an object up in the air, while I'm sitting on the chair I brought from upstairs while reading some random book I found in the library.

"No, you weren't. Are you kidding? You got there day two. Do you know how hard it is to get these Xbox brains to focus?" Damon says offended.

"And then when I turned a room full of barflies into vampires for him to slaughter, you let Kol kill them."

"Your brother problem, not mine, buddy." Damon says with a smug grin on his face.

"Are you two done yet? Your arguing makes me want to rip my ears out." I tell them.

"Not quite yet, little siphoner." Nik says and turn to Damon, "And whose bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm?"

"He's my bother Klaus. It's bad enough he's now a hunter thanks to you two, but don't involve him in your arguing." I tell them.

"Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep, now, could we?" Damon asks.

"Ah, yes, for the love of Elena." Nik taunts. "How is it that she manages to overlook every horrific thing you've ever done? Is it willful ignorance, or perhaps something more pathological?"

"Some people are just more capable of forgiveness than others. Bet you score about a negative 500 in that realm." Damon comments.

"Come on. There must be a secret. It can't just be the sire bond." Nik says and I try my hardest to ignore them. "What is it? Compulsion? Manipulation?" Damon doesn't reply. "What is it you say to her?" Damon catches what he's throwing and sits up.

"I think this has something to do with a certain brunette siphoner over there." Damon says as he points at me. "I think you murdered Carol Lockwood, and I think you're worried that Ana's never going to forgive you." Damon says just as I make eye contact with Nik but quickly look away.

"You've done worse." Nik shrugs.

"Debatable. See, I don't mind being the bad guy, because somebody has to fill that role and get things done. You do bad things for no reason. You do them to be a dick." Damon sneers.

"Debatable." Nik argues and Damon shrugs.

"If you're gonna be bad, be bad with a purpose. Otherwise, you're just not worth forgiving." Damon says and lies back down and sighs. He goes back to throwing the object in the air.

Nik looks at me and I quickly stand up and grab the book I was previously trying to read. "This book is kind of boring, I'm gonna go find something else to read." I say making up an excuse to leave.

I go to the library and just as I'm about to return the book at it's place I got a text on my phone. I put the book on a nearby table and pull out my phone to check the text, I see that it's from Jenna asking me to pick her up from school where she works as a school psychologist, considering her car is still at the mechanic. I put my phone on the table where the book was and take the book to return it to the shelf before going down to the basement to inform Nik and Damon that I'm leaving. After telling them where I'm going I got into my car and drove to high school.

When I arrive at school I saw Jenna waiting for me at the parking. She gets in the car. "Hey."

"Hey, thank you for picking me up." Jenna says.

"Your welcome. And just so you know Damon said that you are probably the only vampire who goes with a car instead of vamp speeding home."

"Doesn't he drive a car?" Jenna asks confused.

"I said the same thing but apparently it's different." I say and she nods. "Speaking of Damon, let me just call to make sure both of them are still alive." I go to take my phone out but that's when I notice that it's not there, I look a round and realize that I forgot my phone.

Jenna must of noticed me looking for something because she asks. "Is everything alright, what are you looking for?"

"My phone." I answer. "I must of left it at the boarding house. Anyways can we make a quick stop at the boarding house? I'll grab my phone, and we can check on them in person."

"Sure."

_______________________________________

Half an hour later we arrived at the boarding house, we would of arrived sooner but I needed to make quick detour to gas station before going to boarding house. We go first to the library and I took my phone. I make my way to the basement while Jenna waits for me in the library. When I got downstairs I see that neither Nik or Damon are there.

Panic started rising inside of me. I sprinted up the stairs and ran to the library where Jenna was. She turns to me and asks. "What's wrong?"

"Klaus and Damon... they're gone. Not in the cellar. Something's wrong." I say as I try to catch my breath.

Before Jenna even has a chance to respond Damon walks into the library. I ask. "Where's Klaus? What happened?"

"Klaus left in a hurry, mention something about a plan, I don't know. And listen, I don't have an urge to kill Jeremy anymore."

"What plan?" Jenna asks and Damon just shrugs.

I think for a few moments and realize that they must have succeed in daggering Kol. "they must have daggered Kol." I say. "I'm gonna call Stefan to find out what's going on." I tell them and dial Stefan's number. he doesn't pick up so I call Elena and she does pick up. "Hey Lena, what happened?"

There is a silence for a few seconds before she asks. "Where are you?"

"At the boarding house with Jenna and Damon." I answer.

"I'm coming back soon with Bonnie and Jeremy. I'll explain everything when we see each other." She says and I must be going crazy because I could swear I heard nervousness and bit of guilt in her voice.

"Okay see you." I tell her and end the call. I turn to Jenna and Damon and tell them. "Elena is arriving soon with Jeremy and Bonnie, she says she will explain everything when she gets here.

____________________________

Fifteen minutes later everyone except Stefan were in the living room of the boarding house. "Okay, now that we are all here - well except Stefan, Elena can you now explain everything." I say.

With a sigh Elena started explaining everything. Kol was dead, not daggered as I thought but really dead. Killed by my brother with a white oak stake so he could finish the hunter mark by killing every vampire in his bloodline. And on top of that, Bonnie trapped Nik inside our living room.

I didn't say anything for a few moments as I processed informations, then I turn to Jeremy with tears in my eyes. "You killed Kol. Why?"

"We didn't have a choice. He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm." Elena tries to defend their actions. Ad that's when I think over what Elena said, Kol was killed inside our house. How did he get inside the house?

"There is always a choice." I tell her. She goes to say something but I start talking again. "But there is one thing I don't understand. Kol was killed indie the house. I didn't invite him in, so that only leaves Jeremy considering both you and Jenna are vampires. Jeremy is not stupid to invite Kol inside the house, unless you two planed to kill him this entire time."

"I'm sorry, I know he was your friend." Jeremy says and anger starts rising inside of me.

"Yes, he was my friend and you killed him. You sat a trap for him and then murdered him. Actually this wasn't even a murder this was a mass genocide! You killed hundreds or thousands of vampires that did nothing to you!" I turn to Elena. "I'm guessing this was your idea. But did you for a second stop to think about all the innocent vampires you would be killing just because you don't like being a vampire. Those vampires had families, friends, people cared about them, maybe some of them didn't want to be vampires but they excepted it. And what does Elena Gilbert do when she doesn't want to be a vampire she performs a mass genocide for a stupid cure." I tell her. "You know I am ashamed to be both of yours sister!" And with that I storm out of the boarding house.

3rd POV:

After Ana stormed out of the house there was a silence and the other two Gilbert siblings turn to Jenna. "Are you gonna say anything?" Jeremy asks the Sommers woman.

"What do you want me to say? That she is right?" Jenna asks.

"So, you're taking her side?" Elena asks.

"There is no sides. She is right, you tow performed a genocide without thinking about consequences. Kol was Ana's friend, your sister's friend and you killed him. Those vampires had families, friends. Kol had family. Elena what would you do if it was Jeremy or Ana?" Jenna says and leaves to check on Ana.

She finds the siphoner girl leaning against her car, lost in thoughts so she doesn't notice her. "Hey." Jenna says.

Ana's POV:

"Hey." A voice says to me and I turn and see Jenna approaching me.

"Hey." I greet her.

"How are you doing?"

"He was my friend." I manage to say as I start crying and Jenna pulls me in for a hug. After a few minutes I pull away and wipe my tears from my face. "We should go and check on Bekah." Jenna nods.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Could you?"

When we arrive to Rebekah's house, we go straight towards her room. We find her sitting on her bed, when she hears us she looks at us and I see that her eyes were red from crying.

"Bekah." I whisper, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I'm so sorry about Kol."

"I can't believe he is gone." Bekah's voice is raw. "Why did they do this?"

"Because they're blinded by their righteousness. They don't see the consequences of their actions."

"Nik is stuck in our living room. Bonnie trapped him there." I inform her.

"Are you going to get him out?"

"I can't leave him there."

"You're an amazing person, I would just leave him to rot." Bekah says and we all chuckle.

"But seriously, are you okay?" Jenna asks.

"No, but I'll manage." Bekah says then looks at me. "You should go check on Nik, I'll be fine." She tells me. "You should also know that I gave Silas's headstone to Stefan. I didn't forgive any of them for Kol's death but they are my only chance of finding the cure." She explains to us. "Speaking of cure Ana, I was hoping that you could come with us. I am going to need help not to rip Elena's heart out. And Jenna you could come with us or if you don't want to stay here. I'm guessing you don't want to live in a house where Nik is trapped in the living room."

"I'm gonna stay here."

"And I will come with you to find the cure. Thou I'm not talking to either Elena or Jeremy." I tell Elena.

"Deal." Bex says.

"We should probably go and pack if I'm gonna go with you and Jenna is staying here." I say and we start to leave.

"Bye," Jenna says.

"Bye Ana, Jenna."

________________________________________

We arrive at the house and walk inside. Jenna says something to me and goes upstairs but I don't hear her considering all I can focus on is Kol's dead body in the kitchen.

"Avert your eyes, love. It's not a pretty sight." I hear Nik says and I turn towards him.

"I can't believe he's really gone."

"Neither can I."

"You should know I really didn't know about Elena and Jeremy's plan, if I had-"

"Ana." Nik says trying to stop me from talking but I continue.

"-I would have stopped them. Kol was my friend and-"

"Anastasia!" Nik yells and that stops me from talking. "I know you didn't. He was your friend and you were probably the only person that believed him about his little fairy tale character." I roll my eyes at the 'fairy tale' part.

"Silas is not a fairy tale, he is very real for you information."

"Of course he is." Nik says in a tone that makes me roll my eyes again.

I go in the kitchen and and find a sheet to cover Kol's body with. "I just couldn't look at his body. Now let me get you out." I walk over to the barrier and place my hands to siphon it. The second I start I quickly pull my hands away.

"What's wrong?" Nik asks.

"It's just this magic. It makes me sick, it's disgusting." I tell him. "I'll try again."

"Don't." Nik says. "I'll be out in a few days, I'll survive."

"Okay." I tell him. "Do you need anything? I am going with Rebekah to find the cure. I'm making sure she doesn't kill Elena. And Jenna will be at Rebekah's house, so there will be nobody. I'll get you blood bags. There are some in Jenna's mini fridge."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I tell him. "I'll call if I have signal there."

I go upstairs and pack my things. After packing my things I go to Jenna's room. "Are you packed?" I nod.

"I just came to get some blood bags for Nik."

"You have some there. " She says as she points at the mini fridge. "Take as many as you need, give me your things. I'll wait by the car." Jenna says and she leaves. I was gonna grab some blood bags, but decided to instead bring him a few bottles with blood Jenna has. I grab a few bottles and after giving them to Nik, I meet with Jenna outside and we go to Bekah's house.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

107K 3.1K 46
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
78.9K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...
43.5K 869 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
3K 140 13
Note: If you haven't read my first book, I highly suggest you do that as this story is a sequel and will probably make no sense without knowing the b...