Our Beating Hearts [Taekoo...

By Lee_Suho

"Ok let's see, now please come and stand beside you mentors when I call your name, Choi Yeonjun to Dr. Min Yo... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 52

379 28 4
By Lee_Suho

When Jungkook entered in the room he was panting hard. His breath was shortened, small sweat breeds were forming on his forehead.

He removed his coat feeling irritated by the sudden hottness. He just dropped his coat by the door after locking it and put his phone, car keys, wallet at the bedside table.

He sat on the bed turning on the air conditioner "Shit, why it's so hot suddenly" he mumbled removing his shirt as well.

He scrunched his nose when a smell of sweat hit him "Seems like I have to take a shower" with that he stood up to go to the washroom to take a quick shower.

He went in washroom and removed his shirt and pants. He turned on the cold water knod, he's gonna take a cold shower to cool his body down.

He raised his face upwards making the water hit his face directly. His eyes were closed, lips little apart, small pants still leaving his lips, he couldn't understand what caused his body to react like this out of blue.

He lowered his face shaking his head to get rid of the extra water only to have more fall in his hairs. He flips his hairs backwards making his forehead visible, sadly there's no Taehyung to drool over, but there are some naughty people who can ;) ...aheM moving back to story..

After like fifteen him just standing there under the water to cool his body down he come out of the shower.

Picking up the trowel from the hanger he wiped the water from his body and wore his sweatpants hanged there. He decided not to wear anything on his upper body as he's still feeling hot from inside.

As he stepped out of the washroom after switching off it's light and door he shivered a little when the cold air of air conditioner hit his bare body.

"Oohh now this is some heavenly feeling" He let out a relief sigh after feeling freshed. He walked towards the bed while wipping his hairs from the towel that was hanging around his neck.

He picked up his phone and dialled a number. Putting the phone on speaker he kept it on the table again and sat on the bed continuing to wipe his hairs.

"Bunny?"

A fond smile came on his lips when he heard the nickname given by non other than his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey baby, i just called you to inform that I'm done with the meeting and currently in our room"

"So you are not coming back to the hospital?"

Jungkook could literally imagine the pout Taehyung must have on after knowing that he won't be able to see Jungkook for some more time.

"Yeah, i was just having a little headache and as I didn't have any schedule lined besides you are in good hands as well, also that it's nearly our departure time. So, i thought of coming back at room"

"You are having a headache?! Is it paining a lot? Should I come? Are you taking rest? Do you feeling any other discomfort? Have you eaten something yet? Gosh, you are so careless! Why you must work so hard all the time? See now you are having headache?!"

Jungkook just blinked and stopped what he was doing as Taehyung throws question after question at him. He looks in the direction of his phone.

"Hey, Hey calm down first" he said throwing away the towel somewhere in the room and picked his phone up to help it upto his ear, "One question at a time" he added when Taehyung was about to start again with his train of questions.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Hmm much better that before tho"

"Should I come?"

"No darling, I'll probably just sleep a little. It's just a mild headache, nothing serious for which you have to leave your work"

"But you are more important to me than this work"

Jungkook's heart filled up with warmth at the reply of his beloved.
"I know baby but it's your internship year, you should not do anything reckless as it can affect your results"

"Whatever, still I'll choose you over anything"

He just chuckled at the stubborn answer of his adorable boyfriend, now he just want to cuddle Taehyung but controlled himself saying it out loud knowing his boyfriend will leave everything just to come and cuddle him "Fine fine my tiger, but for now you don't need to leave anything, im feeling much better"

"Ok i believe you. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah I had a lunch with Mr. Wang and what about you?"

"Good, oh I had it with others as well, also do call me immediately if you feel even a little bit of your headache increasing or anything"

"Yes I will"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"..."

"...."

There was a silence for sometime both of them had a small smile playing on their lips, enjoying the silence between them. Soon the silence was broke by Taehyung.

"Hyung..."

Jungkook closed his eyes when he heard Taehyung calling him hyung, no doubt many other people calls him hyung but the way Taehyung calls him hyung it just doesn't something to Jungkook. It spread a warmth feeling in his whole being, a good warmth not the one he's currently feeling and hiding from Taehyung in order to not distract the boy from his job.

"Hmm.."

"Take care and ....I love you"

Again he just smiled fondly, chuckling a bit he nods eventhough Taehyung could not see him "I will, you too take care darling and ...I love you too"

The line again went silent as if it was all needed for them to say and hear to understand everything other was feeling. Those simple three words always gave them butterflies, a cozy feeling as if it's like the first time they are hearing or saying them, over and over again.

"I should probably hang up now, Yoonji is calling me" Taehyung mumbled im a soft voice as to not disturbed the comfortable silence between them.

"Hmm" Jungkook just hummed loveing the voice of his boyfriend entering through his ear and makes the every cell of his body vibrates with happiness.

"Again, don't forget to take medicines if needed and call me anytime you want"

"If it's upto my wants then i would never hang up or best i would never leave your side" Jungkook whispered teasingly to lighten up Taehyung's mood as he knew that his boyfriend must be feeling worried about him and won't stop till he see him with his own eyes. So for now all he can do is to distract him with his words.

"Kookie! Not the time to be cheesey"

He chuckled when Taehyung squeaked in embarassment, he must have caught him by suprise.

"If someone has an amazing boyfriend like you, who would miss the chance to be cheesy. No wait- why would someone has a boyfriend like you? You are the only one in this whole world, the one and only for me"

As expected he got a cute whine in reply, he laughed imagining the blushy cheeks and shy smile his boyfriend probably had on.

"You are too much!.... I'm on duty! ...BYE" Taehyung somehow managed to say inbetween his embarassment and cut the call.

After the call was cut Taehyung smacks his forehead "Can't even handle a compliment, damn you Kim Taehyung" he pouts, then hide his face behind his hands squealing loudly remembering Jungkook's words.

"He said I'm one and only for him eeeee" and the luck was on his side that day that nobody was in the corridor where he was having his moment.

Later he called Yoonji back only to found that Jimin had messaged in a group chat for them to come in his office for a suprise as he was the only one who didn't reply back in group chat so she decided to call him to inform that.

Taehyung was on his last round of wards, it was currently 5:30 in the evening. Half an hour more and he can go to his kookie.

He was passing the second corridor of sixth floor when he saw Jiyang, one of the interns who go appointed under another doctors team from his batch.

"Hey Jiyang" he walks to the boy to greet him, he won't say they are great friends but he can somehow consider the other boy as his hi-bye friend.

"Oh Taehyung! Hi, how are you?" The boy asked with a friendly smile.

Taehyung returns the smile "I'm good as always!" Then he noticed two medium size boxes by Jiyang's feet.

"What's with these boxes?" Taehyung asked pointing at those. Jiyang looks where Taehyung was pointing, "Oh this, well Dr. Lee, my mentor gave me the task to arrange these chemicals in his laboratory. They just got delivered so I was about to call someone to help me with them as I injured my left palm"

Jiyang said rubbing his back of neck in embarassment from his right hand as he showed Taehyung his bandaged left hand.

Taehyung frowned "Why didn't you told this to Dr. Lee? He could have let you slide for the day"

Jiyang gave him tight lip smile "Maybe? But I didn't want to disappoint him in any way so I hide it from him and end up with this" Jiyang told his classmate with a sigh.

Taehyung shakes his head "You know he won't be disappointed over something you can't control" he have meet the said boy's Mentor few times through Jungkook and to say he found the said Dr. Lee really sweet won't be a lie. All the doctors of Spring Day are really admirable. He then flicks others forehead in a playful manner, "Well it's your luck that I'm done with my shift. So now I can help you with this" with that he proceeded to pick up those boxes.

Jiyang's eyes widened "Taehyung You don't have to. My injury is not that fatal, I can pick those boxes just fine"

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully "I know you can but I want to help" Jiyang let out a defeated sigh knowing how stubborn Taehyung is, so he let the other help him.

"Ok but atleast let me hold one of the box" with that Taehyung stayed in hospital for some more time in order to help his classmate.

By the time he was done with helping Jiyan it was already 8 in the evening. He didn't noticed how the time passed this fast, it's maybe because they both gossip about their class's love birds who are now in different hospital doing their internship, posting sad quoted pictures on their social media or like made fun of their few rude teachers and shares their experience of working under most experienced doctors.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he noticed the five miss calls from Jungkook "How come I didn't heard the ring?!" He smacked his head when he remembered he muted his phone when Yeonjun was spamming him during his ward round and forgot to unmute it, "Stupid, Stupid Taehyung."

He quickly dialled older's number cursing himself for not noticing it before, now he's feeling scared 'What if Jungkook needed him?' or 'What if his headache got worsen?' so many what if's were running in his mind.

"Come on pick up, pick up!" He mumbled biting his nails while tapping his foot, impatiently.

He cursed again when Jungkook didn't pick the call. He hurriedly packed his things and left the hospital after waving and wishing good night to the receptionist noona.

_______________________________________________________________________

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

_______________________________________________________________________

Can you guys do me a favour?

In the 'Characters' I have mentioned a section of ( Reader review)

Can y'all go and give you view about this story till now so that in future if anyone wants to read this story, they can get overview of what they are about to read.

This way this can not only guide the reader but also gave me a idea of what you guys think about this story and how can I improve it more and more for you all

And lastly,

Thank you for reading this and being with me in this sweet and simple journey of OBH <3

(it's not ending anything soon if anyone wondering 💀✋, im just being emo as my exam date come closer)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 291 16
{Set In Season 4 of Wolfblood} [Please Read 《Book 1 : Delta 《Book 2 : Omega 《Book 3 : Beta Before you read this one, it will make more sense] After R...
3.5K 392 11
Tale of Prince Jungkook and his fiancé through the eyes of Jimin.
161K 3.5K 19
"i want this forever"
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...