Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

By The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... More

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)
P A R T ~ I I
Dedication
Character Sketch
1.
2. (part 2)

49.

3.1K 175 141
By The_Silent_Whisperer

Author's narrative

"You ready?" Lorenzo asked the girls in front of him, eyeing them suspiciously.

A sinister smirk crept up on their lips, their expressions and intentions mirroring each other's.

"Sure," Jiya replies.

"Can I ask you all something?" Lorenzo asks again. One of the girls, Reya, hummed in response.

"Why do you all want revenge on Rahas? Did he do something to you all?" He couldn't contain his curiosity, ever since Abhimanyu introduced these girls to him.

Vedangi chuckled at him, "You don't need to know that Lory-Pory."

Lorenzo cringed at the nickname, giving her a side eye.

Bhawan couldn't help but chuckle at his expression; he looked constipated at that point.

"Come on girls!" Jiya clapped her hands. "Let's get to work," her words emitted a dangerous intensity.

"I'm gonna sue these girls for mental harrassment," Lorenzo mutters under his breath, following them inside the room.

Rahas was tied on a metal chair, unconscious. A bucket of chilly water was thrown onto him and he woke up with a gasp.

"Who are you guys?" He sneered, looking around the room.

A tight slap landed on his cheek as his face whipped back. "How come you forget us, darling?" Reya clicked her tongue mockingly.

Bhawan snickered at his confused and paranoid expression, "I expected that, honestly. Little shit harassed too many to remember."

And then it clicked him, their faces feeling familiar in his vague memory.

"What do you want?" His expressions changed drastically, as he glared at the girls before him.

Vedangi smiled at him, tracing his features with her sharp nails, "What do you think?" She gripped his jaw and squeezed his chin.

"Alright," Lorenzo interjects. "If you all want revenge, then do it faster. No need to have a chat," he rolled his eyes.

Jiya smiles sweetly at him, before digging her heels on his foot. Lorenzo's face contorted into one of pain as he winced.

"Do not interrupt," she shooed him away.

Muttering a string of profanities under his breath, Lorenzo glared at the girls and went away.

"Now," Reya clapped her hands. "Let's really not wait anymore."

With a swift move, she punched him straight on his face, leaving his nose bleeding. "You bitch!" Rahas screams at her. "Uh-huh, a badass bitch," Vedangi chuckles, looking at her nails.

"Let's get his makeup done," Bhawan says as she picks up a knife. Jiya says, "Leave his face for me."

Inching closer, Bhawan slashed his thumb slowly, before cutting it off. Rahas screams in pain, making the girls laugh.

"Vedangi, do you wanna have a go?" Reya questions, wiping the blood of her face. By now, the fingers which were once attached to the wailing boy were all lying on the floor listlessly.

"Sure," Vedangi smirks at the bloody figure. "Get me that," she says. A bottle containing a substance was presented before her and without any hesitation, she emptied it on Rahas' legs.

Fluoroantimonic acid.

Burns like the devil's sin.

One of the strongest acids present out there.

Rahas screams loudly when he felt the burning sensation on his legs, crying out in immense pain, "Please! I'm sorry!" Vedangi smiles maniacally at him, "Why? I thought you loved throwing acids on girls."

Jiya picks up a pair of scissors and slashes his cheek. The boy was almost unconcious at that point. Blood continued gushing down the several cuts she made after; his face was ruined completely.

"I thought you'd have cried looking at the scene," Bhawan asks Lorenzo, a little confused.

Lorenzo scoffed smugly, "Little girl, I'm a grown man and I work with Abhimanyu. Do you think this can scare me? You guys are taking your revenge, you're not professionals. But I am."

Jiya looks back and gave him a look, "What do you take to shut the fuck up and get the hell lost? Don't you have shame oldie? Boasting in front of a girl younger than you? You're boasting about a thing which is considered illegal."

Lorenzo grumbled under his breath and went away from the room. Reya chuckles at him and shakes her head.

"How's it going girls?" A voice interrupted them, and they looked at the door.

Abhimanyu stood there in a crisp black suit, his eyes dark and his features calm. The girls turned to look at him as he started walking towards them, his shoes tapping against the floor.

He scanned the boy in front of him, impressed by the way he looked. "Good job," he spoke. "As we made the deal, you've had your fun. Now, he's mine," he said expressionlessly.

The girls nodded simultaneously. He then looked at them, "I see you've successfully made Lorenzo mad." The girls grinned sheepishly at his comment.

"It's a wonder," he pursed his lips. "Alright, you all could leave or choose to stay, I don't mind. Just don't disturb or interrupt me," he spoke, placing a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it.

After a few minutes, Abhimanyu had finished his cigarette and picked up a knife from the table. He went towards the guy who was woken up forcibly.

Without any warning, he inserted the knife into his eyeball and swiftly gauged his eyes out, along with the nerves. Blood gushed down his eyes as Rahas tried to muffle his sobs. He was already half dead.

"That's for looking at her," he clicked his tongue.

The girls looked at the scene with disgusted expressions; the scene looked gruesome.

Abhimanyu then proceeds to cut his entire arm off, "That's for touching her." He then slashed his lips, "That's for forcibly kissing her." In a swift action, he cut off his tongue, "This, is for speaking about her."

The expressions of the girls in the room turned ugly as they saw Abhimanyu's actions. But for sure, they didn't feel bad for Rahas.

"Out," Abhimanyu gritted, and the room was emptied in a moment. Now, it was only him and his captive.

"You think from somewhere else don't you," Abhimanyu mocked, looking at the guy.

"Let's get rid of that," he continues. And exactly at that moment, he castrated Rahas.

When he finally walked out of the room, it was all bloody and in a mess. Not even a sound could be heard. That was a lesson learned once again.

No one touches his sister.

Half an hour later, Abhimanyu was back to his penthouse. He looked around and decided to stay for some time. It's been a long time since he had visited this place, not that he liked it, but he has spent a few years here and sometimes, he wanted solitude.

His phone rang and he looked at it to see that his father was calling him.

"Are you coming back today?" Adhiraj asks as soon as he picks up the call.

Abhimanyu glanced at his watch, "Yeah, I'll be there later."

He could hear faint voices in the background and a soft 'love you'.

"Tell me one thing," Adhiraj hummed.

"Does she really say 'I love you' to you all the time?" Adhiraj, who was working on his laptop stopped as an amused smile appeared on his lips.

"Of course!" He says in a boasting tone.

Abhimanyu scoffs, "Alright, don't be cheeky."

Adhiraj raised his eyebrows in amusement. He then mouthed Amayra, who was sitting beside him and poking Armaan's shoulder and giggling, an 'I love you Myra' which causes her to chirp the response back with a loud 'Love you too papa!'.

"Heard that?" Adhiraj asks smugly.

Abhimanyu scowled internally, "Whatever!" He disconnected the call and threw his phone on the couch. He rolled his eyes at his father's cheekiness and decided to work a little.

Finally, he decides to go back to the mansion.

As soon as he enters, he was greeted by silence. No one was there to be seen for they had already retired to their respective rooms.

He walked towards his wing and stopped before his door. His green eyes looked at it for a moment before he turns towards the opposite direction to see Amayra's door. Deciding to not disturb her sleep, he entered his room, only to pause as he saw a figure huddling inside his blanket.

"Amayra?" He calls, removing his tie.

Amayra peeked from behind the covers and smiles sheepishly, "Bhai, you're back?" Abhimanyu hummed.

"What are you doing here?"

Amayra purses her lips at this question, "I don't want to sleep alone today."

Abhimanyu's eyes softened at her confession.

She was scared, but she didn't want to admit it.

"Alright, but you usually go to Dad's room?" He asks her.

Amayra fidgeted her fingers before speaking hesitantly, "I didn't want to disturb both of them. That doesn't mean that I want to disturb you either! But yeah, I'm sorry."

Abhimanyu waves it off, "You can stay, I don't mind. And stop overthinking, it's dangerous," Abhimanyu reprimanded her and went to the washroom.

When he came back all showered, he settled beside Amayra. She immediately snuggled to his side and Abhimanyu was a bit surprised. Nonetheless, he wrapped her in his arms. Amayra's head was squished to his chest whereas her small frame was enveloped by Abhimanyu's giant one.

They slept almost immediately and didn't wake up until a long time.

However, at the middle of the night, when Abhimanyu was coming out of the washroom after doing his business, he saw Amayra's figure trembling while mumbling incoherently.

He rushed towards her side and tried to shake her, but she started cowered away from his touch.

"No! Don't do it!" Her screams pierced his heart.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes in despair. He forgot about it. Everyday, he made sure to give her the pills as the doctor recommended, but today, in haste, he forgot about it.

"Amayra, wake up," he shook her.

"Amayra?"

"Wake up, baby."

"For devil's sake wake up!"

Not knowing what to do, he threw a glass of water on her face that made her wake up, gasping. Discarding the glass in his hand, he took Amayra in his arms and gently soothed her by running a hand down her back. Amayra was crying silently on his chest, still shaken up by the nightmare.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here, I'm here. You're safe," he cooed softly, pressing a few kisses on her forehead.

"I-I am?"

His heart squeezed at that, "Yes you are, little one."

Amayra mumbled something against his chest which he couldn't quite decipher but he silently patted her back and soothed her in a assuring voice.

"I'm scared Bhai, can we not sleep?" Amayra mutters tiredly. Abhimanyu sighed internally but replied, "No, you should go back to sleep now. I'm here, nothing will happen okay?"

She needed rest.

He lulled her back to sleep, coddling her in his arms protectively. This time, Amayra slept peacefully, whereas Abhimanyu was wide awake, lost in his thoughts with her in his arms.

A thirteen year old Abhimanyu has just returned from his school. He entered the mansion with his usual blank face and directly stormed inside his room. His eyes fell on the papers kept on his desk, which was full of designs he had scribbled.

Jewellry designs.

His great grandfather was a famous diamond merchant and jewellery designer and that was how his family has been carrying their business from generations. Although, no one in his family really is interested in the jewellery business anymore, but he had a knack for jewellery designing.

He picked the papers on his desk and teared them into pieces, his eyes reddening.

He couldn't do it anymore, he was tired.

A few minutes later, his entire room has been trashed by him, whereas he was sitting on the floor with a razor in his hands.

The bullying in his school has been messing up with his mind. Today was supposed to be a good day, it was his birthday. But it wasn't.

He slowly held the blade on his left wrist and looked at it with lifeless eyes. He pressed it a little and it stung as a few drops of blood flowed down. Before he could strike the blade for the final time, a hand snatched his blade away from him and embraced him.

"What are you doing Abhimanyu?!" The man said.

It was Veer's paternal grandfather, Viraj Rajput.

Abhimanyu just looked ahead with any emotion. Viraj tried numerous times to get him to speak, but he stayed mum.

He sighed at his useless attempts, "I don't know why you did that Abhimanyu, but I promise I'll solve it. But, I need to tell you something. Your mother was taken to the hospital."

Abhimanyu was unfazed. He knew that another brother would be born today.

"Congrats Abhi, you became a big brother again. Your sister is waiting for you," Abhimanyu snapped his gaze towards him, his expression painful.

"A sister?" He mumbled.

"Yes, my boy, your baby sister," Viraj smiles softly at him.

Half an hour later, both of them were at the hospital to see the new little family member. Abhimanyu was lost in his own thoughts while he entered the room which contained his sister.

Everyone was rejoicing about the news, whereas the little baby was asleep in her mother's arms. She hasn't woken up once, while everyone, including her parents, were desperate for her to open her eyes.

"Here, Abhi, take her," Zaira spoke lovingly and passed him the baby.

Abhimanyu took her in his experienced hands, which had carried several of his little brothers and cousins, and looked at the small baby in his arms. His eyes racked over her small nose, baby lips and chubby cheeks. At the exact moment, the baby girl's eyes fluttered open, which caused Arhaan, who was behind him, to gasp adorably.

Abhimanyu's eyes softened as she looked up at him and gave him a toothless smile and made a small baby noise.

"Her eyes are green!" Arhaan exclaimed with surprise which caused everyone to look at the joyful baby who was smiling widely at her eldest brother.

Adhiraj frowned a little because he wanted her to look like him, but in all honesty, he didn't mind it. He was happy, his baby girl was adorable.

The little baby clutched Abhimanyu's finger in her small hands whereas Abhimanyu's heart melted at the action. It felt like he was looking at himself, as if a mirror was placed in front of him.

"What should we name her?" Came a distant voice from somewhere.

"Amayra," Adhiraj replied with love shining in his eyes.

Adhiraj which means King.

Amayra, in Arabic, means princess.

His little princess.

"Miraya," Abhimanyu whispered softly at the little girl who was still beaming at him.

Miraya, in Arabic, means Mirror.

His mirror.

His Meera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.6K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
1.1M 84.6K 64
Υα†Ξα€αŽ»αŽͺΝᏆαŽͺ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...
120K 12.5K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...