𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐟𝐞đĨ𝐭 𝐑𝐨đŦ𝐞đŦ

By daisywrtss

𝐓𝐨 đžđ¯đžđĢ𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐤đŦ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐜đĢ𝐮đŦ𝐡 𝐚đĢ𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 đĻ𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 īŋŊ... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨đĢ'đŦ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞đĢđŦ, 𝐓đĢ𝐨𝐩𝐞đŦ & 𝐃𝐞𝐝đĸ𝐜𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐁đĨ𝐮đĢ𝐛
𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝟐. 𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 đ‹đ¨đ¯đž
𝟑. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭đŦ 𝐇đĸđĻ
𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀đĢ𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐞đĢ𝐤
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈đŦ 𝐇𝐮đĢ𝐭
𝟔. 𝐒𝐨đĢđĢ𝐲
𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐨đĻđĸđŦ𝐞
𝟖. 𝐅đĢđĸ𝐞𝐧𝐝đŦ 𝐆𝐨𝐚đĨ
𝟗. 𝐁đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐜đĸđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐. đƒđžđ¯đžđĨ𝐨𝐩đĻ𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟑. 𝐃đĢ𝐞𝐚đĻ
𝟏𝟒. 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐅𝐚đĻđĸđĨ𝐲
𝟏𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩đĨ𝐨đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔. 𝐆đĸ𝐟𝐭
𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐞 𝐓𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐭
𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚đŦ𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮đĸ𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤đŦ
𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐛đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚đĢ𝐞
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟔. đ„đšđ¯đžđŦ𝐝đĢ𝐨𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐞𝐩𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧đŦ
𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚đĸ𝐧
𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚đĨđĸđŦ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚đĨđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨đĢ 𝐇𝐞đĢ
𝟑𝟒. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚đĨ𝐤𝐞đĢ
𝐈đĻ𝐩𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟔. 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟕. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭đŦ
𝟑𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞đĻ
𝟑𝟗. 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 𝐊đĸđŦđŦ
𝟒𝟎. 𝐕đĸđŦđĸ𝐭đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞đĻ𝐩đĨ𝐞

𝟑𝟎. 𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧

560 47 6
By daisywrtss

Sohana

It was 5 in the evening and my heart was slowly losing it's calm. Only 2 hours are left. Omfg!

Nitya and Alisha told me that they will fit a camera on the park to record the moment. They are more excited than me. Like seriously!

I was lost in my thoughts but when I looked at the clock. My eyes widened as I saw the time.

5:30 pm.

Maine itna kya soch liya?

I got up from my bed and rushed towards the washroom. After getting fresh, I came out and wore my outfit which I have bought for today. Applying a little makeup on my face, I wore my sandals. I took my small purse which was attached with a chain so that I can put it on my shoulder. By the time I got ready, it was already 6:15 p.m.

I took my car keys and walked out of my house. My heartbeats were racing wildly. This feeling was as same as when my teacher announced the results.

I reached the park by 6:45.

I looked at the decoration and I know my eyes would be definitely shining.

Because of the lights.

No no! I am excited but a little bit nervous also. In my whole life, I had made many friends. Had talked to many people. Roasted many people. Beaten many people. And many more.

But proposing your crush is something else. And that to be when you know everything about your crush and still have the confidence to go infront of him and propose him.

Say I love you to him.

I looked at the time and my heart pounded against my chest. It was already 6:55 pm. He must be coming.

God, save me please!

The closer the time was coming the more loudly my heart was beating.

There was not a single figure in this park to divert my mind. I was looking around but a sound reached my ears.

The screeching of car's wheel.

He is here.

He has reached.

Omfg!

I took out my pocket mirror and checked my look for once. I fixed my hair and wiped the sweat beads from my forehead.

After sometime, I heard some footsteps. I quickly took my rose bouquet which I have bought on my way to the park.

"Sohana?" His voice calmed my racing heartbeats.

I closed my eyes and chanted 'All is well' in my mind.

I turned back and looked at him. He was wearing a black suit and black formal shoes. His hair was neatly combed.

He was looking fuckable.

Oops, not now Sohana.

"Sohana?" I looked at him and smiled.

"What happened? Why did you called me here? And why this decoration?" He asked with a frown on his face.

"Try to guess!" I told him and grinned.

"Ummm, is it your birthday today?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Nope!" I exclaimed.

"Then?" He enquired.

"It's something more special than that." I whispered.

Ruhaan

"It's something more special." She whispered to me and my brows furrowed.

She came towards me and held my arm.

"Let's go and sit there." She said and we walked towards the table. She pulled the chair out for me and I smiled at him.

"Take a seat, Mr. Raichand." She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and settled on my seat.

"Take your seat too." I told her and she nodded and went towards her chair.

She too settled on her seat and looked at me with a smile.

She was looking so much beautiful today. Her eyes were shining brightly and there was a glow on her face. A wide smile has covered her face. The pink bodycon dress was looking so good on her.

She was looking hot.

No, nopes! She is my doctor. And moreover, I love my Avni.

I looked around the park and a smile tugged in my lips.

The place was decorated with fairy lights. Flowers were covering the trees and bushes. The cold breeze touched our faces and felt tickled by it. There was a lamp on the table. Rose petals were spread on it. The table was large and candles were also placed on it. Today, the full moon was present.

"The moon is looking so beautiful." Her words made me look at her.

"Yes my moon is looking extremely beautiful." These words came out from my mouth. I don't know why when I see her I lost my senses. My heart says something but I say something. But today those words came out from my mouth.

I don't want to admit, but yes

She is the moon to my life.

If she was not here, then I wouldn't be able to find my old self back.

She is a blessing to my life.

Thank you for everything, Sohana.

"Did you say something?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Umm, will you tell me why you called me here?" I asked her. Looking at the decoration, only one thing came to my mind. A Date. But why would she call me to a date?

There's nothing between us.

Yeah, right.

"Umm, actually...You have this." She didn't completed her sentence and moved into another. Why?

She opened the wine bottle and filled two glasses. She passed me one glass and took the another glass in her hands.

I took a sip of the red wine and looked at her.

She was looking a little bit anxious. I got worried by her expression and couldn't stop myself more from asking her

"What happened Sohana? Is everything okay? You can share it with me. I can help you if I will be able to." I told her and placing my hand on hers to assure her.

She lowered her head and after sometime she moved her gaze up and looked at me.

"You know you are so much caring." She said, her eyes twinkling when she said those lines.

I just smiled at her not knowing how to respond to her words.

"You are not like other men, Ruhaan. You are a man who cares for others. Maybe you show that you don't care about anyone. You hate people but deep down I know that you are really a kind person. You always say that I am kind but I would say no one is more kind hearted in my eyes than you. I have saw the softness in your eyes when you talk with mother and sister. It shows that how much of a gentleman you are. Yah, you hurt me sometimes but I know you don't do it intentionally." My brows knitted by her words.

She noticed my expression and smiled a little.

"Ah, what I am saying!" She said and giggled.

Idk why but today she was talking in a different way. She never compliments. But now she is saying many good things to me?

I squeezed my eyes a little and looked at her.

"Kis baat ke liye makhan maar rahi hai aap?" I asked her and her mouth hung open by my word.
(For what reason are you buttering me?)

"Shut up! Why will I butter you?" She said and rolled her eyes. Soon, her expression changed and she became serious.

"You know, I can't follow those scenes which are played in serials and movies." She said and I again got confused.

"I don't want to drag this more, Ruhaan. Let's come to the point." Her voice became more serious which made me a little bit serious too.

"Kaise shuru karun pata nahi bass itna pata hai ki aap ke liye main pagal hoti jaa rahi hu. I still remember the day when I saw you for the first time not in the hospital but in the school. You were there in the basketball court playing basketball with your other teammates. Woh din jab maine aapko pehli baar dekha tha, Ruhaan. Aur pata nahi mere mann main ek ajeeb sa ehesaas hua. Mujhe pata chala ki pehli nazar main hi mujhe aap pasand aane lage. Maine bahut koshish ki aapko bhulane ki. Yeh nayi bhavna ko bhulane ki. Lekin nahi ho paya mujhse. Maine baar baar aapko dekha kabhi school ke corridor main. Kabhi canteen main. Aur kabhi khelte wakt. Aur jab bhi dekhti thi dil dhadakne lagta tha. Aisa lagta tha ki agar aap mere paas aakar mujhe do shabd bhi kehlenge to main behos ho jaungi. Lekin meri kismat itni acchi nahi thi aap ne kabhi mujhe nazar palat ke dekha hi nahi. Dinn guzarte gaye aur aap mere pasand se pyaar bante gaye. Maine bahut socha ki aapko mera pyaar izhaar kar dun lekin mujhse nahi ho paya. Aur uske baad aap school se chale gaye. Aur main aapke yaadon main reh gayi. Maine soch liya tha ki aap ko main aur kabhi nahi dekh paungi. Aur kabhi nahi mil paungi aap se. Par mere Kanha ne kuch aur hi soch kar rakha tha. Aap aaye mere paas. Aap mil gaye mujhe. Pure 10 saal baad. Aankhe bhar aayi thi meri aapko dekh kar. Rone lag gayi thi main. Aansu ruk hi nahi rahe the. Aisa lag raha tha ki maine koi heera paa liya ho. Waise aap koi heere se kam nahi hai mere liye. Par jab mujhe pata chala ki aap hi mere marij hain mujhe bahut dukh hua. Jab maine aapko andar se tute hue haalat main dekha tab main bhi andar se tutne lagi thi. Sab kuch kiya maine aapke liye. Aapko theek karne ke liye aur ab aap dheere dheere pehle jaise vartav kar rahe hain. Aur jab aap ko khush dekh kar mujhe khushi mili. Jab aapki gam ko dekh kar mujhe dukh hua tab mujhe pata chala. Pyaar karti hun aapse. Bahut jyada. Beintehaa. Sabse jyada pyaar karti hu. Jaan ban gaye hain aap meri. Aapko agar thodi si chot bhi lag jaati hai na praan chali jaati hai meri. Mohabbat hai aapse mujhe Ruhaan. Prem karti hun aapse. I love you Ruhaan."

(I don't know how to start, I just know that I'm going crazy. The day when I saw you for the first time, Ruhaan. I felt a strange feeling in my heart. I found out that I started liking you at first sight. I tried so much to forget you. To forget this new feeling. But I couldn't. I saw you many times. Sometimes in the school corridor, or sometimes in the school canteen and sometimes while you were playing. And whenever I saw you my heart would start beating. I felt like if you would come to me and say a few words then I would get unconscious. But my luck wasn't that good. You never saw me turning back. Days passed by and you became my love. I thought many times to express my love to you but I couldn't. And at last you left the school. I started to live with your memories. I have made my mind that I won't be able to see you again. To meet you again. But my Kanha had some other plannings. You came to me. I got you after whole 10 years. My eyes were filled in tears after I saw you. I ended up crying. My tears were not stopping at all. It felt like I have founded a diamond. Although, you are not less than a diamond for me. But when I got to know that you are my patient, I got upset. When I saw you breaking from inside, I felt like I was also breaking. I did everything for you. To recover you and now you are behaving like your old self. And when I feel happy by seeing you happy, when I feel sad by seeing you upset. I got to know. I am in love with you. So much. Unconditionally. I love you the most. You have became my life. If you get a small wound also I feel like dying. I am falling for you. I am so in love with you. I love you, Ruhaan)

I went numb listening to her words. She loves me?

Sohana loves me?

Do I love her?

I think ye....

No! I love my Avni.

I looked at her. Tears were flowing from her eyes. She was smiling slightly.

I don't want to hurt her. I am not sure about this. I don't know if I lo....love her or not.

I care for her. It hurts me when she cries. I became happy when she is happy. She is reason for my changed behaviour. For the happiness, I am feeling. For the happiness which my family is feeling.

But will I be able to protect her? I still remember my Avni's words.

"Ruhaan, I love you. Promise me that, you will always protect me."

My Avni requested me to protect her as she was an orphan. She has suffered a lot from her childhood. She was scared of this cruel world that's why I promised her to protect her from everyone and everything.

But, I wasn't able to save her. Even, I am the reason of her death. She died because of me. She wasn't able to complete her wishes because of me.

Her wish to marry me and grow old with me.

"Ruhaan?" Sohana's voice made the way to my ears and I looked at her.

"What are you thinking?" She asked me and I shook my head.

She held my hand and looked at me.

"I love you Ruhaan." My heart skipped a beat listening to her words. My heartbeats were racing wildly and suddenly everything around me went dark. Only she was visible to me.

Her eyes were hoping an answer from me.

But I wasn't able to decide anything. She loves me. But do I love her? Will I be able to protect her?

Never.

2 years ago, you failed to protect someone close to your heart, Ruhaan Raichand.

And now don't put Sohana's life in danger.

You will never be able to protect her.

Idk but I felt tears in my eyes thinking about all these. I chuckled slightly and looked at her.

"I am sorry, Sohana. I don't feel the same."

🧿

Don't blame me cuz I love to break her heart. 🙂🌝

Dw few more chps are left to make our SohAan official. 😭💗
And now you will be able to see the grovelling Ruhaan 🌝

Next chp is kinda emotional. I haven't started to write it yet but Ik it's going to be emo.

Do vote, comment and share my book. 💗

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers
@daisywrtss

Love you all!!! 💗✨🧿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 50.3K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.3K 135 14
Ishita's Pov I fell in love with my brothers best friend Advik's Pov I thought I liked her as my best friends sister but guess it was something mo...
15.2K 1.4K 14
[WEEKLY UPDATES] PLOT PURELY BASED ON THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. Tara Mahajan is a vision of beauty wrapped in innocence. Her charm is not just skin d...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅đĢ𝐨đĻ 𝐄𝐧𝐞đĻđĸ𝐞đŦ 𝐭𝐨 đ‹đ¨đ¯đžđĢđŦ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...