Dirty Beast (Preview Found On...

By EricBrazen

After being exiled from the country where he spent much of his childhood, Ronan Seamus Hemming found himself... More

Prologue: BeWare The Scream Of The Banshee
Chapter 1: With Looks That Could Kill...
Chapter 2: Sun Rise High Rise
Chapter 3: Bright Lights Bring Big Checks
Chapter 4: A Day In The Life Of A Secretive Man
Chapter 5: A Man About Town
Chapter 6: Hidden Knowledge
Chapter 7: Showdown At Moonlight
Chapter 8: Compounded Secrets And Half Truths
Chapter 9: Morning Revelations
Chapter 10: All In A Day's Work
Chapter 11: After Hours...After Hours Of Work
Chapter 12: Careless Whispers Of The Past
Chapter 13: The Inevitable Calling Of The Blood
Chapter 14: The Perks Of Wolfish Insights
Chapter 15: No TIme To Mourn
Chapter 16: In The Care Of A Beast
Chapter 17: A Home Away From Home
Chapter 18: An Unseemly Alliance
Chapter 19: A Heartbreaking Conclusion
Chapter 20: A Close Encounter Of The Feral Kind
Chapter 21: That New Morning Awkwardness
Chapter 22: An Established Correspondence
Chapter 23: An Air Of Familiarity
Chapter 24: Playing Uncle Ron
Chapter 25: Laid To Rest
Chapter 26: A Reacquaintance
Chapter 27: Something Of A Common Routine
Chapter 28: Squaring Up With A Blood Sucker
Chapter 29: The Unyielding Demands Of The Primal Mind
Chapter 30: The Terror Across The Sea
Chapter 31: Just Another Day At The Office
Chapter 32: When Teenage Angst Meets Growing Curiosity
Chapter 33: Unseemly Laws Of Attraction
Chapter 34: A Weakness For Bad Boys
Chapter 35: Dirty Deeds With A Steep Price
Chapter 36: Interview With A Blood Sucker
Chapter 37: Something About Rocks And Hard Places
Chapter 38: Something Of A Domestic Appeal
Chapter 39: The End Of The Push-Pull Thing
Chapter 40: In Miserable Company
Chapter 41: The Beast Within
Chapter 42: The Sting Of Bitter Mercy
Chapter 43: The Perks Of Being Intimate Strangers
Chapter 44: The Results Of An Inquiring Mind
Chapter 45: An Encompassing Desire
Chapter 46: All Manner Of Beastly Appetites
Chapter 47: Rain Sparked Reflection
Chapter 49: Primal Designs Of Free-Range Rutting
Chapter 50: The Complexities Of Life With A Teenage Girl
Chapter 51: The Delightful Aspect Of Serious Conversation

Chapter 48: The Mystic Of Feminine Prowess

15 2 0
By EricBrazen

Chapter 48: The Mystic Of Feminine Prowess

Apartment 73, The Lavatory, The Regalway Towers, Southport, New Jersey.....

      Hot water beat down against the tired and aching yet visibly impressive body of one Ron Hemming as he had elected to get himself cleaned up before venturing off to work. He had an afternoon photo session and knew all too well that there was a new female model who had recently joined the agency. He ignored the fact that the place lacked female staying power with Talia Summers' departure to Greece and focused on making something of a decent impression. He elected to avoid going back to Oliver's in a personal capacity, but he'd been curious as to how he'd react to his interest in the new arrival at the agency. His incidental encounter with Oliver was one of the main reasons he elected to steer clear of him in a physical sense as he had not trusted his dubious Le Ferale instincts to remain dormant when in the handsome thin man's presence.

He'd been constantly at war with them ever since he'd moonborn and it seemed that they were getting the better of him in the new country. Ron placed his hand on the tile as the water continued to cascade down his head and back. His enlarged cock began its unseemly pulsing as the warm water proceeded to slide along his exposed flesh that dangled rather comically between his impressively powerful thighs. He could feel the inevitable heat building in his loins as his inferior blood began to get the better of him.

Ron's teeth shifted becoming elongated and protruding from his mouth in true canine fashion as he hissed in reaction to the continued pulsing of his rapidly swelling appendage. He howled at the sensation as his eyes shifted into the eerie glow of orange that had often accompanied his heated blood's changes. The ailing werewolf continued to howl as he fought to control his wayward urges, as he focused his efforts on showering before exiting the lavatory and getting dressed for the afternoon.

He stepped into the enormous walk-in closet that housed his very many suits and their combinations along with his shoewear. He decided against wearing something that would take a while to undress as he was well aware of the shoot he'd been preparing for. With Talia gone, Corenz had been quite interested in finding a means of pairing Ron with a new female leading model as he'd become obsessed with "recreating the magic" of Ron's prior photoshoots with Talia.

Ron settled for denim jeans and a black muscle t-shirt with black boots as he left his bedroom and ventured out into the living room where he grabbed his car keys and headed out the front door. Savannah had been at school thankfully and he wouldn't have to worry about her for a few hours, leaving him plenty of time to get his work done and possibly stop by the lounge for a drink or two before picking her up.

He took a moment to compose himself, still feeling the effects of his boiling blood before he headed down to his car garage and hopped in his infamous sports car. He took off down the highway and toward the agency building anticipating what awaited him in terms of his new project and the supposed new female star that had joined their collective ranks. He did not doubt that Oliver would have something to say about her, and the direction the company had been taking following the recent success of the more primal ads.

There was also the fact that Richard had hand-picked this new model to join the agency and he'd been gushing over her ever since. He had a feeling she'd make a name for herself as the new Talia Summers or better and most of the others agreed. Ron himself wasn't so sure but opted to see what she was made of for himself before taking Richard's word on it. He was the premiere star of the male aspect of the agency after all, Oliver Lorenz notwithstanding.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Foremes Modeling Agency Building, Grand Street, Southport, New Jersey.....

Despite the traffic concerns when he left home, Ron arrived at the agency building in record time as everyone was barely finished setting up for the new shoot. Heather greeted him as she always did and even smiled at him as she hurried him along to see Richard Leary and his new prospect. Ron passed Oliver along the way and the handsome thin man smiled in his direction, apparently still swooning over their last intimate encounter. He had been already wearing the featured attire for the shoot and seemed to be settling into his life here at the agency with relative ease.

Ron continued down the hall until he came to his dressing room, where he'd been stunned to find Richard Leary and his new arrival awaiting his entrance. It was odd having the two of them standing in his dressing room and he felt a bit like they had invaded his territory when he closed the door behind him.

The moment Ron entered the room he was hit with a most familiar and aggression-inducing scent that had him on guard despite Richard attending the meeting of sorts with them. Ron's hazel eyes shifted to the lovely redhead woman with smooth porcelain skin and haunting emerald green eyes. She seemed to have a good deal of class, given her elegant attire and slender body frame complete with long red fingernails and the subtle sway of her hips.

Her lips were ruby red as well, but Ron had not known if it had been due to the thickness of her lipstick or the telltale crimson of blood that was often the result of one gorging themselves on the substance when given to a darker nature. The woman had been quite elegant and older than she appeared, but Ron Hemming knew a bloodsucker when he'd seen one. She stood in a slim black dress, silk in material with lengthy red high heels, and had something of a smokey aura about her.

"That will be all Richard darling," she said, revealing her thick accent of French origin.

Richard nodded obediently and exited the room unsure of what was going on, but delighted to have been there with his two most treasured stars.

The moment the door had closed Ron's face contorted in a look of disgust at the sight of the unseemly thing that had elected to invade his personal space.

"Well if it isn't another leech," he growled his body at the ready as his muscles rippled in the wake of the sudden onset of tension between them.

"Down boy." said the strange woman with something of an admiring gaze. "I have no intention of causing you lot any trouble...besides...my father wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I was...rude to his favorite guest."

"Your father?" asked Ron with an arched brow, although he still had not trusted the leech before him.

"Yes, son of Marcellus Altomare, of course, you may know of my father as Athan Bartholomew Graves," she replied. "Formerly of the Vampirian clan Accardi."

Ron seemed to focus on the Vampirian before him.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Truth be told, I was quite curious about you," she said in a rather seductive tone. "Father simply wouldn't stop going on and on about the elder son of the werewolf Altomare crashing into his new lair and showing him courtesy of all things."

Ron had recalled the events that led him to find the infamous Vampirian exile's new home away from home. Most of the ordeal had been largely complicated due to his wayward younger brother Marius not knowing his fist from his arsehole in terms of seeking information on targets.

"As I've said...what do you want?" asked Ron still not comfortable with a bloodsucker being in his dressing room or the building where he worked among mortals.

"As far as introductions go, I am Rita Hayworth-Accardi-Graves," she said her pale face seemingly coming to life as she sat on Ron's sofa. "And as I've said before I was quite curious about you...and your level of...prowess as it were....I am told you carry the blood of an immortal Les Ferale in your veins...I can see the accents of crimson in your aura and the heat that seems to stir within you."

Ron narrowed his eyes at Rita.

"Just what are you..." he began only for Rita to suddenly strip out of her black dress, exposing her shapely pale body before his eyes.

Ron found himself unable to take his eyes off the sight of the lovely pale form of the bloodsucker before him. His unruly cock throbbed as she approached him, her pale breasts plump and well-rounded as she appeared before him.

"I've never had a dog, before," she said teasing him as she slowly slashed through his black t-shirt allowing the shattered material to dangle as she eyed his well-toned abs and chest. "Especially not an extremely large dog, such as yourself."

Ron simply stood in place seemingly mesmerized as she saw her way to unbuttoning his jeans and fishing through his boxer briefs for his already rapidly hardening appendage. The moment it had been freed from the confines of his trousers, every tense muscle in Ron's body reacted and he pounced wrestling the older woman to the floor in an instant causing her to giggle in the process.

She had heard of Les Ferale being closer to animals than sentient beings when it came to their collective urges, but she had never met one so driven by them as Ron Hemming had been. She had only touched his cock with her hand and already he had her pinned on her back with her legs spread wide and they had only just met.

Ron grunted as his eyes shifted into the eerie orange hue that often accompanied his wolfish instincts when given to his boiling tainted blood. His cock swelled as it rested against the inner thigh of the Vampirian woman who had dared to venture into his part of town and invaded his space. Rita let out a gasp as she felt the none-too-subtle intrusion of having her depths plundered by the rabid dog of legend.

It was an unexpected turn of events to say the least, as Rita found herself unable to force air into her very lungs the moment Ron began his rabid thrusting into her pale body causing her to hiss and moan as a result of the filling pressure and intense pleasure that arouse from his savage treatment of her insides, which were cold unlike that of any other partner Ron had taken to bed. Her body was a living breathing thing unlike the thin bloodsuckers that stalked the unsuspecting at night, but her innermost parts were cold and slick unlike that of a mortal woman.

The Vampirian hissed and clawed at the exposed flesh of Ron's back as he thrust wildly into the depths that engulfed his aching cock the glow of his eyes and the growl that rumbled from his throat filled both their ears as his nails began to claw into the surface of the stone beneath them as he jolted the newest addition to the agency's body along the floor.

"Yes." hissed Rita loving the feeling of being handled so roughly via her beast of a new lover. "Give it to my dog....show me what you can do....oh... yes."

Ron ignored her words pumping his hips faster and faster.

The red glow of Rita's eyes had been missed by him as his orange-hued orbs were closed in the wake of the sensation and coldness that surrounded him. Over and over again his hips slammed into her pelvis at an alarming rate as he had not bothered to hold back his superior strength in the wake of the blood sucker's taunts. This wasn't a frail mortal woman after all and they seemed equally intent on adding to the experience via their mutual supernatural abilities.

Despite being a Vampirian, Rita had no interest in sucking Ron's blood as she was of the mind like many of her kind that it had been tainted due to his being a werewolf and would only lead to sickness on her part. Still, her fangs were exposed as she continued to hiss while his unruly cock drilled deeper and deeper into her lovely body.

Ron couldn't seem to control himself even if he had wished to pound the new arrival into the floor like a madman as he sought to sate his ever-building lust with the blood-sucking fiend who had taken it upon herself to enter his domain without permission from him.

The forcefulness of their mutual act had some minor consequences as Ron's dressing room had been a wreck following the use of their more spirited abilities and as a result, the mortals were panicked over the aspect of an earthquake ruining the shoot for the afternoon.

Outside of the dressing room, Oliver had been curious as to what had been going on with his on-again and off-again lover despite being preoccupied with the shoot. It was quite some time since the brute of a man had climbed into his window and shoved his enormous appendage inside him and it was even longer since they had even a civilized conversation.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Oliver slipped away from Corenz and made his way toward Ron's dressing room. The door was unlocked, but the tremors that filled the studio continued as he pushed open the door to find that Ron was busy pumping away between the slender pale thighs of the new female star of their agency.

Oliver had been so shocked by the scene that he simply closed the door behind him unsure of what to think as he noted the tremors and the howling coming from the room. The handsome thin man sighed wishing it had been him on the receiving end of such pleasures as he turned his attention back to his workstation.

Ron Hemming's lust had been such that not even the well-experienced Vampirian could keep up with him for very long as she found herself drained of her strength even though it had been vampiric and unable to keep her eyes open. Part of it was due to having been weakened due to the sun, which wouldn't kill her outright but made her essentially mortal with added Vampirian perks.

The Vampirian Rita had been out of her element when it came to the likes of Ron and she sought a means of getting him to adhere to his need for release in place of the overwhelming sensation of newfound pleasure that blinded him.

Ron growled still pumping into Rita for all he was worth as he began to feel the onset of her multiple releases coating his still sweltering cock as it plunged deeper and deeper amid the cooled depths of the bloodsucker that dared to challenge him in this manner.

As a last resort to quell the beast's lusts, Rita clenched her insides squeezing him as hard as she could stand causing the friction to get the better of him and he released burst after burst of his seed, which remained thick yellow color inside her, before howling like a mad dog and pumping his hips until the pulsing had eventually subsided.

Naked and slick with sweat, Ron rolled off Rita's body withdrawing at the last moment, and gasped for breath. His hazel eyes returned to their natural color and Rita's seemed to have done the same. Both of them lay on the floor unsure of what to make of one another following something as intense as that experience.

He had misjudged her as being a bloodsucker and she had done the same to him in the wake of adhering to his wayward urges.

"That was...." she began breathing hard.

"Unexpected." finished Ron unsure of what he had just done.

"Something like that," replied Rita still reeling from the rapid rounds of release he had contributed to.

"I'd say I've found out quite a bit about your kind," said Rita having her curiosity sated at last.

"I think I know a bit too much about yours," replied Ron looking at his still aroused cock slick via his release and Rita's combined.

Rita smiled as she lay there her breasts rising and falling with each breath as Ron rolled onto his side and began kissing her porcelain flesh. She moaned and ran her fingers through his slicker brown hair pleased by the results of the experimental encounter.

"I look forward to working with you more in the future," she said still stroking her new lover's head causing Ron to growl as he continued to lick at the flesh of her breasts and suckle her exposed nipples.

It was apparent that he could add Vampirian Harlot to his many lists of conquests when it was all said and done. Neither he nor Rita believed that this would be the last time they had shared an intense round of passionate sex, but they were well aware that it had been the first of many steamy supernatural encounters to come so long as they kept it to themselves.

Both held the understanding that their respective fathers would not approve of their newfound appreciation for their respective species.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.8K 47
"Oh, so you're part of this kidnapping posse too? I am not a possession! I have a life that I was abruptly plucked out of without my input all becaus...
917K 45.1K 68
{Currently being edited} Book One of the 'Is The New' Series. Have you ever thought for a fleeting moment how you took life for granted when you find...
334K 16.9K 20
Book 1 of The Depths Below trilogy. When Ronan was thirteen and started giving people electrical shocks whenever he touched them, he asked his mom wh...
698K 23.6K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...