Devil's Obsession|| Jk FF ||

By Heinreysbloom

I am the one and only person, the devil cares for. I am the devil's obsession. But the devil doesn't know tha... More

Devil's Obsession ~She~
Devil's obsession ~He~
Devil's obsession Part 1
Devil's obsession part 2
Devil's obsession part 3
Devil's obsession part 4
Devil's obsession part 5
Devil's obsession part 6
Devil's obsession part 7
Devil's obsession part 8
Devil's obsession part 9
Devil's obsession part 10
Devil's obsession part 11
Devil's obsession part 12
Devil's obsession part 13
Devil's obsession part 14
Devil's obsession part 15
Devil's obsession part 16
Devil's obsession part 17
Devil's obsession part 18
Author's note
Devil's obsession part 20
Devil's obsession (Dark past)
Devil's obsession (Dark past )
Devil's obsession (Dark Past)
Devil's obsession part 21
Devil's obsession part 22
Devil's obsession part 23
Devil's obsession part 24

Devil's obsession part 19

361 15 12
By Heinreysbloom

(Exposed)

The iron rod gritting against the floor was enough to send Luca through different stages of death. Jungkook kept the sharp tip of the iron rod on Luca's thigh and pushed it down cutting through his flesh. He screeched in pain. His voice was loud enough to make several people go deaf. Jungkook pulled back the rod in some mere seconds.

Luca grabbed his thighs and started to cry for help. He tried to get up and run from there but all in vain. Despite his several attempts, he failed to run away. He would fall after every leap he takes.

"Stop. It'll only make it worse." Jungkook spoke. His voice was as cold as ice.

Luca turned around to look at Jungkook. Jungkook stood at the same place with the iron rod in his hand. The sharp tip was pointing downwards.

"Please don't kill me..." Luca said as his gaze met with those of jungkook's. How an alive man could carry such dead expression on his face. It's was as if he's been possessed by several entities and his eyes even though were normal looking felt as if they turned completely black.

You looked at Jungkook. Although it seemed nothing knew for you to see a person get killed but the tension in the room instilled fear inside you. Jungkook's not the same, ofcourse he wouldn't be the same but that look on his face was something very sinister.

Jungkook slowly turned the sharp tip around and now it faced the ceiling. Something worse is going to happen and you knew it was going to haunt everyone including him for several days. It had to stop. An easy death would do the thing.

You remembered his childhood when some of your so called friends used to tease him by calling him slave. That's when the darkness inside Jungkook started growing. Although he tried to control but it only made the worst come out of him. The word slave had traumatized him since he was just six. You knew him more better than anyone and it was painful for you as well to hear people saying mean words to others because they are not at the same level as them. How heartless people can be..

"Jung- Jungkook please don't do this..." You said as fear captivated even your vocal chords.

"You are begging for him! You don't need to princess. Just turn around princess I don't want you to see this." Jungkook spoke with unmatched calmness in his voice.

You stood at your place still as a statue.

" Becoming disobedient princess. Do you intend on getting punished by me?" A smirk appeared on his face.

You turned around within mere seconds because neither he was in the mood to fuck around nor you wanted to be fucked up.

"Good. Now Luca what your father says about me?" Jungkook asked as he suddenly threw the rod on Luca's foot. The rod made its way through his skin to the tiled floor getting stuck inside the ground.

"Shit Jesus fucking Christ!" You whispered to yourself. If he's torturing someone this much for calling him a slave what was he going to do to you if he found out!

"It's impossible for them to track us as all the clue leading to this warehouse has been erased. Even the tyre marks are erased. Ellie and Suga had cleared all the evidence leading to us." Liza sounded like a perfectly programmed robot.

Jungkook didn't even hummed in response.

"Your life from now depends on how you behave, Luca. So just do as I say." Jungkook said maintaining his darkness.

"You'll let me live if I .." Luca hissed through the pain before completing his words.

"Yes! I will surely only if you-" Luca cuts Jungkook in between.

"I'll do anything!" He says almost shouting and pleading him to leave him alive.

"Take out the rod! Within 5 seconds take out the rod!" Jungkook said his eyes fixed on Luca.

Luca's gaze fell on the rod piercing through his feet. His hands shaking through the pain but he still managed to pull out the rod.

"I did it..I did.." He suddenly stopped. It was sure his mind was now playing tricks on him which could for sure lead to his death. He wanted to outdo the doer. Luca held the rod firmly in his hand and raised it mid way in the air ready to throw the rod at Jungkook.

Jungkook stood still in his place. He looked at Luca almost emotionless. Liza pulled out the gun that she hid behind the slit if her dress and aimed at Luca before he could even think about hurting Jungkook.

"Liza no! Let me see how well he can aim." Jungkook stopped Liza from shooting him. She dropped the gun low and but she was still cautious trying her best not to get Jungkook hurt.

(At Yun's mansion)

"Track down the location, you morons!" Yun Min-ho shouted his organs out.

"Darling,we can't find Luca if your temper remained like this!" Elina said as she tried to calm down his husband who was pacing here and there through the hallway in anger.

Yun Min-ho stopped where Elina was standing and stared at her with those ugly eyes of his. Elina was a woman with a maintained body even though she was in her late forties. Her hair was short and brown and her lips were mid in size painted with bright red lipstick. Surely she would've gotten a lot of boys when she was in her early twenties. She still married a crap load.

"Bring me my cigar! I don't want to hear your voice buzzing around my ears!" Yun Min-ho said clenching his teeth.

She ran to bring the cigar from him.

The hacker who worked for him was typing continuously in his laptop but still unable to find his son's location.

"Sir, the location is untraceable!" He said as he slowly closed the laptop. He gulped down his saliva ready to hear the blabber coming from Yun Min-ho's mouth.

"Damn useless!" He shouted as he threw the whisky glass at him lying on the little table in the middle of the hallway.

Just then his phone buzzes again. He picked up the phone quickly.

"Damn prick! Where my son is ?" He shouted

"Be glad it's not Jeon Jungkook or your son would have been dead by now because of you calling Jungkook with words that doesn't suit him. It doesn't matter for you to know who I am. I am giving you something useful now. I know your hacker, Sam, would've closed his laptop by now because he can't trace your child's location. You know we got some extremely good hackers and we are really proud of them."

"It must be Suga and Ellie, who else could dare to do -"

"No one is scared of you. Even a newbie can hack into your trash system."

"You are Liza , right! Ofcourse it would be you because no one else can dare to talk to me like this!"

"Wrong oldie, I am not. I told you it doesn't matter who I am. And you should better light up your cigar and take in a deep puff because that will close your mouth for sometime."

"You henious bitch. Who you are?"

"I'll only tell you I am not someone who works for Jungkook but someone else greater than him. You exactly know who I am talking about, don't you?

"Are you working for the Celine's? Are you Yn-"

"Don't you dare take her name from your filthy mouth! She's a goddess for us."

"This means she's alive!"

"She'll be returning soon to end you all. Be ready for that!"

*The call cuts*

"You bitch! Who you are-" Min-ho shouted but stopped as he heard the call declined.

"Yeobo, your cig-" A loud scream left Elina mouth as Minho slapped him to control his rage. He snatched the cigar from her hand, burned it and took in a long puff of it but that cigar couldn't even bring him peace.

"Celine fucking Alessia and her whole damn family! She died but left her fucking child Celine yn. I wish I wasn't that generous to left her child alive that day. If they both obeyed me then this crap wouldn't have happened." He said as he continued taking puffs of the cigar and then when he thought he had enough he threw the cigar on the floor.

Sam POV:

If I wasn't so scared of dying then I would surely spit on his mouth and tell him stop fucking screaming. Ofcourse who doesn't know about this famous case in the mafia's family. Yun Min-ho wasn't even a mafia he was just a common bartender at a famous bar where tha mafia's meeting were held back in the day. If it wasn't for Celine ma'am I wouldn't have been working for him. He used ma'am for all his advantages and then killed her from the back. If ma'am didn't loved him he wouldn't have been an inch famous in this world. His company is surely facing loss for many years. But he still consider himself the greatest. Ma'am treated me like her own son while he just consider me a mere computer person. Let it be. Everything is fine until he isn't suspicious of me. Afterall it's not like I am really working for him..

(Flashback)

(13 years ago)

There was a knock on the door. Not a calm one but a desparate one. It grew louder and louder within seconds. It felt like the person outside would break the door. It was raining heavily and the sky was looking ominous, full of negative energy. The knocking grew and grew..

"Who's outside?" Sam asked gulping down his saliva as he was scared.

"Sam, it's me.." The person outside shouted as it's voice trembled.

"Yn.." Sam quickly opened the door and saw yn standing outside. Her gown was dirty as if she escaped the party and ran through the forest to reach his house. She was partially drenched in blood which shows why she didn't take a normal route. Her clothes were torn off and there were several minor cuts on her arms, feet and face.

"Are you free?" You said as your voice broke into fragments.

"What happened yn? Why is there so much blood on your dress? You are bleeding too. What happened?" Sam said as he brought you inside and handed you a towel to dry yourself. He made you sat on the small sofa inside his house and went inside his room to bring the first aid kit.

He came out with the box and started cleaning your wounds with cotton.

"Yn, will you tell me what happened?" Sam said as he carefully cleared your wounds on your hand.

"I.." You tried to tell him but words were not coming out of your mouth.

"Yn, it's ok. Tell me." He said as his gaze met with you.

"I don't know how it happened! I shouldn't have came to you. You might get in danger. I shouldn't have came to your house." You said slightly pushing him away and tried to get up from his sofa. But Sam made you sit back again.

"Yn, I am older than you and I order you to sit and tell me what happened. It doesn't matter if am in danger." Sam said assuring you that everything is okay in his house.

"It's not a game that you will order me and I'll obey. I am in a very dangerous situation and I might even put you in one." You said, tears rolling down from your eyes.

"Yn, it's not like I am just older than you. I am your friend as well. I trust you, tell me please." Sam said as he gripped your hand softly in his hold and looked in your eyes with affection and care.

"Mom died. Dad killed mom. He killed the other families too. He lied about being innocent.At the party he ra*ed my mom's bestfriend and then killed her. He framed my mom as the killer and told that my mom has told jungkook's mother to kill her. She died too. I've put Jungkook in danger as well. He's still at the mansion and I fear they will kill him too. That rascal said my mom envied her bestfriend and she killed her because she was  forcing my dad to have sexual relationship with him and my mom couldn't handle this and she told jungkook's mother to kill her. I witnessed everything by myself but nobody believed me when I told them the truth about the ra*e. My mom has many enemies although she knew about everyone who hates her she still invited them to the party because they were once close to her. They got all together to destroy my mother. In no time they broke out a war. All my mother's relative were killed. My mom protected us till the very end of her. They wove a plan all along to kill my mother and end our reputation. Jungkook doesn't listen to me. He believes what was framed. I don't have the strength to convince him anymore. I had to believe in his belief. He hates me... Sam, I don't know what  to do.." You said as you broke down into tears.

Nobody realised that Taehyung came by to meet Sam when you were telling what had happened. You, Taehyung, Jungkook, Sam and Sam's girlfriend were best buddies since childhood.

"Yn, mom died?" Taehyung said as his knees started feeling weak and he fell down on the floor.

"I am sorry.." You cried uncontrollably as they both hugged you and cried together.

Taehyung's mom was your mother's best friend. She met his mother in her college days and since then they were good friends. Later on, his father married for the second time.

(Back to the present)

At the warehouse-

"Go on Luca, aim!" Jungkook said, his voice firm.

Luca, with shaky hand threw the rod. His hands lacked the power and the rod fell a metre away from Jungkook.

"How poor! Pick it up again but this time you are going to listen to me." Jungkook said

You tried to turn to get the view of what was happening but..

"You are impatient, princess. Now , you surely deserve the punishment." He said

You turned back again and rolled your eyes.

"I don't want to die. Tell me how we can sort this. Maybe with money, no, you are rich as well. I've a lot of girls, I'll give you some.." Luca said as he held his bleeding leg.

"Filthy. Just like your father you are also filthy. I don't want to hear what you can give me. You should do what I've told you to." Jungkook said

Luca went forward leaping and picked up the rod.

"Now what?" Luca said

"I hate this arrogant tone of yours!" Jungkook replied

"What do you mean?" He said

A devilish smile appeared on his face.

"You are dumb as well. Anyways, pass me the rod." Jungkook said as he raised his hand forward and snatched the rod from Luca's hand.

"I did as you said. You won't -" Luca gasped for air as Jungkook grabbed his neck and lifted him up until he was standing on his toes.

The rod was still in jungkook's hand. He raised Luca even higher until his feet were no longer in the ground.

Luca, even though his voice was muffled, cried for help even though there wasn't anyone who was going to help him.

Jungkook threw Luca down and he fell on the rack of boxes present in the warehouse.

Gasping for air, Luca crawled on the ground to the other side of the rack.

He thought he made it past to jungkook's eye until a pair of hands grabbed his wounded leg and dragged him in the centre of the warehouse.

"Jungkook ahh.. don't kill me. I beg you please! " Luca cried

"I haven't even started yet!" Jungkook said as he pierced Luca's hand with the rod and pulled it back out. He did the same with the other hand and the legs again and again until blood oozed through his hands and legs.

It took him some mere seconds to almost make Luca dead.

He lifted the rod to deliver a sharp shot on his head but was disturbed when his phone rang in the between..

Jungkook threw the rod down and picked up the call.

"Hyung, you just saved someone from dying!" Jungkook said as he clenched his teeth in anger.

"Something is really fucked up." Suga said through the call

Even though the phone wasn't in speaker, the silence in the warehouse was enough to hear the conversation clearly.

"And what is that?" Jungkook said calming his nerves.

"Someone cleared every clue leading to the warehouse instead of us and even hacked into my computer to remove the information about Celine's. I've checked on the written copies too but they were also missing." Suga said, his voice sounding tense.

"What are you talking about hyung! You haven't gone crazy!" Jungkook said his anger almost exploding.

"I just wish that this wasn't true and I was mistaken somehow but I even asked Ellie to go through and she has the same answer as me! I was about to.." Suga suddenly went quiet.

"About to what?" Jungkook said

"About to figure out where she is but someone had already their eyes on us or maybe I could say it was someone working for the Celine's who did this." Suga said

"Do you know who did this?" Jungkook asked

"No! And the Yun's just received a call from an untraceable number which warned them that their end is near and the voice also confirmed that Celine yn is alive." Suga replied

Jungkook declines the call.

"Celine fucking YN!" He shouted out and threw his phone on the floor.

A smirk appeared on your face..

"Yun's are my prey Jungkook. I can't let them to you. I'd surely give Sam a big treat for doing all this for me. He really owe me for this." You thought

"Now you even made an announcement that you are alive. Playing games with me huh! It wouldn't be long when I'll have your neck in my hands. Liza shift Luca's location to our basement. That bitch would have even made it here by now." Jungkook said as he walked out of the warehouse.

"Leave yn. I'll take care of him." Liza instructed you.

You went after Jungkook and left with him back to the Jeon empire.

Devil's obsession

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 638 36
yn: you are such a devil .... you took everything thing from me * crying* even my love also jk: what ... love ...hahaha darling you should love me...
16.2K 933 15
They say that satan could be beautiful.. but Jimin never in his life expected him to be this beautiful.
19.4K 477 54
When a idol become obsessed with an actress who hates him now Y/n:I hate u Jungkook I hate u...... Cuz of u I suffered many years I'll never forgive...
12.9K 407 29
Hello guys, it's my first story 😊 A mafia boss who don't believe in love what happened when he fall for innocent girl and get obsessed with her....