The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

After School Special 4x10

194 6 1
By natasha-mikaelson

It's been over a month since the death of Carol Lockwood. Today there is a memorial in school in her honor. I decided to skip it considering she was killed by Klaus, my ex. Instead I decided to spend the day with Damon, Jeremy and Matt.

I am watch as Matt helps Jeremy train while Damon is once again listening to voicemail from my sister. "It's kind of sad that by now you must know that message by heart." He doesn't respond at my comment just sends me a glare. "Her feelings might be real, I mean you didn't told her to sand sappy messages, that's all her." I tell him.

"Instead of focusing on my relationship why don't you focus on your brother."

"More like non-existent relationship. I mean if you grow some balls there could be a relationship. But instead you listened to your brother who is btw driven by jealousy and sent my sister away."

"Why don't we focus instead on the fact that today is Carol Lockwood's memorial, you know the one that was killed by your boyfriend."

"Ex." I correct him. "If you drop the Carol thing I'll drop the Elena thing. Deal?"

"Deal."

We walk towards Jeremy and Matt. "All right, go ahead. Make a move." Jer taunts Matt as they fight.

"I drove up here to be your wingman, not kick your ass." Matt said, but he did try to fight him and Jeremy grabbed him flipping him over. "Okay I get it, I get it. You're a badass." Matt says from his spot on the floor.

"Did you see that?" Jeremy calls out.

"You couldn't miss it. It was in slow motion." Damon mocks.

I hit Damon's arm and say. "Don't be mean."

"Then teach me something useful. We've been here for days, and so far, all you've done is bark orders." Jer says.

"Okay." Damon says and grabs one of the stakes that are on the table and throws it to Jeremy. "Take a seat at the bench, quarterback. Kid wants a shot at the title."

"Jeremy, you're not ready for this." I try to reason with my brother but he just brushes me off.

Jeremy runs towards Damon. Damon superspeeds and grabs Jeremy by the arm and grabs his neck. "Now, all I have to do is apply a little pressure on your jaw." Damon says just as  pizza delivery truck drives up. "Really? Again?" Damon complains. Jeremy taps Damon's arm to let him go.

"Double pepperoni, three days in a row. You guys eat anything else?" The delivery girl asks.

"Why? Are you offering?" Damon asks appearing behind her.

"Ignore him." I tell the girl as she whirls as Damon gives her a lot of extra money.

"That's something extra to cut off the pizza pipeline for a couple of days. No matter how much they beg, don't come back." Damon tells the girl.

"Sorry, guys." The girls tells Jer and Matt and leaves.

"What? You're going to starve us now?" Jeremy complained.

"If that's what it takes to make you into a hunter. Now, run around the lake... twice." Damon ordered holding the pizza, "Keep him company." Damon looked at Matt.

"I don't have to listen to you." Matt says.

"You do if you want to eat." Matt takes off running.

"You didn't have to be so mean to them." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Want some pizza?" He offers and I just repeat his previous action and roll my eyes.

________________________________________

Jeremy is putting wooden bullets into a gun. He hands the gun to Damon. Damon removes the bullets. "Good. Now, do it like your life depends on it, 'cause it does." Damon demands.

"Don't act like you care about my life. You care about the hunter's mark and curing Elena so she's not sired to your ass." Jeremy argues.

"Both require you to be alive. Which is why I updated our relationship status to 'it's complicated.' Have either of you talked to her at all? Elena?" Damon asks.

"Maybe. Why?" Jer asks.

"Running out of voicemails to listen to?" I mock him.

"I'm sorry. Did I interrupt play time?" A familiar voice asks, the one I didn't hear in over a month, it was Klaus's voice. I haven't talked to him since we broke up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy questions.

I see Klaus glancing at me before answering. "I'm simply appreciating the sights and smells of nature, neither of which presently include rotting vampire flesh, so I'm a bit concerned. How many vampires has he killed?"

"If we throw Jeremy out into the real world right now, he's chum." Damon says.

"Yeah, see, that's not a number. Twelve. That's a number. That's how many of my hybrids I slaughtered with my sword. Three. That's how many days it took to quell the urge to kill your brother after he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap. One. That's the number of purposes you serve. You are here to grow Jeremy's mark, so I'll ask again... How many vampires has he killed since he's been here?" Klaus walks right up to Damon, Jeremy moves next to me and out of his way.

"Zero." Damon answers. Klaus smirks.

"That's a pity. I'm going to need that cure sooner rather than later. Hybrid shortage and all. How can I help?" Klaus says and  Damon picks up the gun.

"You know, now that you mention it...Jeremy, watch and learn." He shoots Klaus with wooden bullets. Klaus leans against a tree, grunting from pain, and looking angrily at Damon. "That's for Carol Lockwood." Damon and Jer walk inside the house, while I go towards Klaus who was still groaning with the wood stuck in his chest.

"Let me help." I tell him and start removing wooden bullets. After finishing removing the bullets I start to leave without saying anymore words to Klaus, but before I can leave he grabs my arm stopping me. "What do you want?"

"To talk." He answers.

"About what Klaus?" I ask and for a second I see hurt by the fact that I called him Klaus, but he quickly hides it.

"Is there really no hope?"

"For what?"

"For us."

I sigh before answering. "Honestly Nik,  I don't know. I knew Carol for most of my life, I just need time. I can't say it's over but I also can't say it isn't. The point  is that I need time to think to know what I want, I know it's not fair but please just give me some time."

"All right, take the time you need."

"Thank you. I'm gonna go to the bathroom to wash my hands from your blood." I leave.

After washing my hands from the blood, I check my phone and see that I got more messages from Rebekah asking me to come to her little get together in high school. I go outside where I see Klaus and approach him. "I'm going back to Mystic Falls, Caroline's been texting me the entire day asking me to come and she won't stop until I come." I tell him and that wasn't a complete lie she did text me multiple times to come to memorial. "Anyway, could you please tell the others that I left?"

"Of course."

"Thank you and bye."

"Goodbye little siphoner."

__________________________________________

After some time of driving I finally arrive to Mystic high. I enter the school and go towards the library where Bekah told me she will be. While I go towards the library I text Jenna that I'm back in Mystic Falls and that I will be seeing later at home. She moved back into the house from her apartment after Jeremy left for the lake house and thankfully Bekah let me leave all my grimoires and all of the other witchy stuff at her house considering I can't keep them in Jenna's apartment anymore. They used to be in our house but when Jenna moved out I left them at her apartment not wanting to leave them in our house considering anyone can come in and leave as they like. When I arrive at the library I put my phone back in my jeans pocket and take in a scene before me. Caroline, Stefan and Elena sat at the table while Rebekah stood next to them. Stefan looked sad, Elena looked guilty, Caroline kind of awkward and Rebekah had a victorious smirk on her face. "Bex, what happened?" I ask making my presence known and they turn towards me.

"What do you mean?" Bekah asks faking innocence.

"Well Care seems kind of awkward, Stefan is sad like all the bunnies and squirrels in the world had died, Elena looks guilty and you looked extremely satisfied with a smirk on your face." I explain.

"Oh, that. Well Elena admitted to sleeping with Damon not because of the sire bond but because she's in love with him, right in front of Stefan."

"Finally." I exclaim.  At my exclamation I get different reactions. Care looks a bit betrayed, I think, Elena confused, Stefan even more hurt and sad than he was, if that's even even possible and Bekah looks amused. "Sorry, it's just I spent the day with Damon who's been sulking about Elena. He's afraid that Lena's feelings aren't real and has listen to that voicemail she left him about a thousandth times, I mean I told him that Elena's feelings are real but he doesn't listen. I mean I told him he shouldn't have sent her away, that the only reason Stefan told him to do that is because he is totally jealous and-" I stop talking when I see Caroline and Elena giving me a look begging me to shut up. "And I'm totally not helping so I'm just gonna shut up." As I say that Bekah starts to laugh. "So Bex why did you invite me to this get together?" I ask hoping to get her to stop laughing. 

"Well I wanted to find out more informations about the cure and you are my friend so I was hoping you would help." Bex answers.

"Sure."

"So you are not going to help us? She kidnapped us and compelled us." Elena says in disbelief and Care nods her head agreeing with my sister.

I turn to Bex and ask. "Will you let them go when you get what you want and promise not to kill them? "

"I promise I won't kill them and will let them go after I get what I want." Bex says

I turn to Lena and Care. "See she won't kill you and will later let you go." I tell them.

"Now Ana I suggest you sit down I have to make a phone call." Bekah says and I listen to her sitting down. "Caroline give me your phone." Bex compels Caroline and she gives Rebekah her phone. Bex dials a number and after a few seconds she says. "I heard, and you're keeping all that rage bottled up inside. Caroline's worried sick about you." I look at her confused and soon she says the name of the person she is talking to revealing who is on the other end of the line. "Hello, Tyler. I heard my brother made a real mess of your life. Believe me, I can relate. You have my condolences. In fact, why don't you come down to the high school so you can accept them in person?" There is a few more seconds of silence before Bekah says. "Because I have your girlfriend. Maybe you have a better shot saving her than you did your mother. Bye now!" She quickly hangs up.

"So your plan is to bring Tyler here? Why?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later." After that Bekah starts antagonizing Stefan, Caroline and Elena for about half an hour, but thankfully Kol comes into the library stopping her. "Sister...Look at this! You're even worse than Klaus." He says as he walk in. "Good to see you darling." He tells me.

"You to." I tell him.

"Kol, finally. Did you bring what I asked for?" Bekah says. Kol shoves Shane into the libaray."You must be Shane." Bekah says.

_______________________________________

I go with Rebekah as we follow after Kol who dragged Shane into a custodial closet.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson...two members of the Original vampire family. This is such a trip. And of course Anastasia Blackthorn, Gilbert adopted, a Blackthorn siphoner and the last of your family." Shane says and I guess if he did a little more research he would know I'm not actually the last Blackthorn, I mean I'm the last person that was born with that last name but there are always my father's older sisters Evelyn's children. I mean they have their fathers last name and are part of his coven but they are still Blackthorns through there mum.

"Where's the cure?" Rebekah compels him.

"Compulsion won't work. It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet." Shane says and I look at him surprised.

"Right. Well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way." Bekah says. Kol smiles. "Beat him until he tells you where to find it." Bex tells Kol, then turns to me. "Ana, could-" I cut her off.

"I'll stay here to make sure he doesn't kill him." I say and Rebekah walks out of the room, leaving Kol, Shane and me alone.

________________________________________

With my back pressed against the wall I watch as Kol tries to get answers out of Kol and I am making sure he doesn't kill him.

"WHERE IS THE CURE?!" Kol yells as he shoves Shane's head into a sink filled with water, holding him there for several seconds. Kol yanks Shane's head back up, and Shane gasps for air.] I walk over to them and stand next to Kol.

"Where is the cure?" I ask calmly. Shane is breathing heavily and doesn't reply. Rebekah walks in. Smirking, Kol shoves Shane under again. Kol yanks Shane up, and Shane is gasping for air.

"You're human. Why do you want it anyway?" Bekah asks.

"That's the beauty of this. You can have it. I just want Silas." Shane says and the second Silas is mentioned Kol looks worried. I remember Sheila mentioning Silas but I didn't really pay a lot of attention to what she was saying. I only remember something about him cheating, on a Bennett or with a Bennett, I can't remember and that he is super dangerous.

Kol holds Shane up by his shirt. "No. What do you know about Silas?" Kol asks looking a bit scared by the sole mention of Silas.

"He's the world's first immortal being, who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure...and I want to free him." Shane tells us.

"No!" Kol shoves Shane under the water again. I don't try to stop Kol not wanting to get hurt and also because if what Shane said is true than we shouldn't freeing Silas. He doesn't sound like the nicest guy. Kol brings Shane back up for air and lets go of him.

"He's of no use dead." Rebekah tells him.

"Did you not just hear what he said? Silas will kill us all, sister." Kol tells her.

"Silas does not exist. He is a-a fairy tale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables."

"But what if he is real." I say.

"Silas is very real. I know where he's buried, and soon I will have the spell that wakes him." Shane says and Kol looks even mote worried.

"Wait a second, you're lying. You can't get to him." Kol says.

"Without his tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those massacres are a pain to engineer."

"You're the one who got the council blown up." I realize.

"It was a noble sacrifice...and temporary, because once I raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead. He will bring back every last soul who died on his behalf."  Kol picks up a thin metal pipe and drives it through Shane's stomach.

"No!" Rebekah yells.

________________________________________

Shane is lying lifeless on the ground. "You should be thanking me." Kol says.

"You killed my only chance at finding the cure." Rebekah says angrily.

"Silas on the loose would be hell on Earth. Frankly, sister, I don't think you could handle it." Kol pulls out the white oak stake.

"How did you get that?" I ask him.

"Way too easily." He answers. Kol walks out of the closet, leaving an angry Rebekah to follow him out. Kol walk away and I grab Rebekah's hand stopping her. 

"I'm gonna try talking to him. But Bekah, what if he's right and Silas is real?" I say.

"He's not he's just a fairy tail."

"But if he is, from what Shane said Silas is extremely dangerous. Getting the cure, I don't think it's worth it." I tell her. "Just think about it." I say and leave to find Kol. Thankfully I catch up to him just as he starts to get into his car. "Kol, wait!" I call out and he stops. "Sorry, but these shoes are not meant for running." I tell him. "Look I believe you."

He looks surprised. "You do?"

"Yes, if what Shane said and what I remember Sheila telling me is true than finding the cure is not worth freeing Silas for."

"You are right it's not. Now please go home we'll talk tomorrow."

"Fine." I reluctantly say. "But please don't do anything rash."

"I won't."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
15.2K 308 20
"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘." - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’ˆ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’†...
4K 160 30
After a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amelia Thatcher is kidnapped by vampires Rose and Trevor. When the...
70.7K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...