Childhood Crush: A Jailey AU

Por Vivi_the_music_freak

Hailey's always liked boys with blonde hair, but there's one she can't shake her mind out of... Jake. Even th... MΓ‘s

Ice Cream
Awkward Drive
New Friend
Twister
Awake
Morning
Science Class
PE
Outside
Hurt
Bullying
BOYS NIGHT BABEY
The New Music Freaks
Club room
Plans
Confession
The First Real Practice
Childhood Crush
Bonus chapter (short)
ITS MILLY TIME!! (bonus chapter)
Not a Chapter!!!
NOT A CHAPTER

Confession (but it ends well this time)

127 6 17
Por Vivi_the_music_freak

Hailey's pov:

"J-Jake?" I said, stumbling over my words. I couldn't believe of all people JAKE was at the door! I was expecting my pizza...

"H-hi Hailey.." he replied.

"What do you want?" I asked, a little too harsh then I had meant to.

"Sorry," Jake mumbled, his half smile disappearing.

"No, I'm sorry!" I thought. "I didn't mean...to be mean!"

"I just... can we...talk?" He stuttered as he looked me in the eye. I sighed before reluctantly agreeing, opening the door wider for Jake to come inside. We slowly walked into my living room, and took a seat on the soft couch.

"So, Hailey..." Jake started, turning to face me. "I know your mad and I'm sorry-"

"No, I'm not mad... I'm just...embarrassed I guess" I corrected him.

"Well...I need to tell you something...related to that..." Jake mumbled.

"Oh no... you hate me don't you..." I said out loud.

"Hailey, I just wanted to say that I-" Jake raised his voice.

"Need me to stay away from you? I get it... I would too!" I started to spiral.

"Why can't I just shut up?" I thought.

I kept denying the fact that Jake might be confessing to me, I just couldn't seem to get a grip on reality. Maybe me being rejected was really taking a toll on me... suddenly, Jake shook me and yelled,

"HAILEY!"

I immediately stopped talking.

Jake's eyes softened and he looked sorry about yelling at me.

"I'm sorry Hailey I just-" Jake apologized

"You what? Please just tell me!" I interrupted him. Jake's empathy turned to anger as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Will you shut up and let me talk?" He snapped.

I was surprised, but in my state of mental instability, I stupidly decided to snap back,

"Why don't you make me?"

That was DUMB...really dumb.

"Oh yeah?" Jake smirked. "Maybe I will"

"Huh?" I gasped. but before I could say anything else, Jake grabbed my chin and lifted my face up to his level. He stared at me for a few seconds before cupping my cheek and gently placed his lips on mine. He was... kissing me...

What.

Was.

Happening.

DHCHIHGNXHfskysfhxhgxystycfjgfDTYOdutiDUTDutiDTUIDYIFkXjwkieGMFSRDGJCJM!NHIGVHEAEICMKNOJRHKVVHVkhvhkfIYFIUvkjfueutiuviYFTUFUivifUvu

I was so in shock that I didn't even think to kiss my crush back. It felt like I was in heaven. Jake was kissing me.

"J-jake...?" I stuttered when he pulled away. I swear I could feel my face turn red as a tomato. When my vision unblured, what I saw made me blush even more.

Jake had a goofy smile plastered his face, covered with a thick pink blush. He stared at me, speechless. But he soon turned even more red and looked very, very regretful about what he did.

"I...I....IM SO SORRY!" Jake pleaded with his face still red, in fact, even MORE red. I was certain he was in need of medical attention by the sheer amount of embarrassment oh his cute face. "I S-SHOULD'NT HAVE DONE THAT!!"

I just sat there, as he was fiercely apologizing to me. I wanted to say that I liked him. I wanted to repay the kiss. I wanted to hug his adorable self and squeeze him till his gorgeous face popped out. But, alas, I just couldn't do it.

"Jake..." I finally said. " you....like me?"

"Yeah... I-I always have. I just never knew." He mumbled, still flustered. " Hailey, I like you! from the moment I saw your face at that mall I've been thinking of you ever since! And when I found out you were my neighbor, I got nervous! I decided to focus my crush on Daisy instead! And I...got lost in my delusion for Daisy..."

"Jake... I... I like you too" I replied, smiling.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really. I think you're pretty cute peach man!" I replied, hugging him.

"I think you're pretty cute as well princess!" He smiled, hugging me back.

As we hugged, I felt warm in his arms. Jake, the most handsome, charming guy, who's probably had several girlfriends before, liked me.

DING!

I pulled out of the hug and looked at my door, embarrassed.

"Oh that's my pizza..." I muttered, flushed. But Jake just stared at me and said,

"Don't worry! We could share if you want?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Oh sure! I ordered just plain cheese pizza. Is that ok?" I smiled back.

"Yeah! I love cheese!" Jake squealed, obviously hungry.

After bringing up and eating the pizza, me and Jake sat in silence. We both knew what was coming. We had kissed, we said we like each other, that means...we should date... right? I mean, I wasn't complaining though. I loved the thought of Jake being my boyfriend.

"Hey Hailey," Jake finally asked, finishing his last slice of pizza.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Will you... be my...girlfriend?" He stuttered.

"W-what?" I asked, shocked he'd want to date me. "Jake... of course!" 

"Thanks princess." He smiled softly, kissing me on the cheek.

I fell back on the wall, full from all the pizza. And since Jake sat down next to me, I unconsciously let my head fall onto his shoulder. Just before I drifted off to sleep, I felt his soft, peach hair fall on my head. Blushing I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

When I woke up, I was tucked into bed with a note on my bed stand. It read,

"Good morning princess! 

It's me, Jake! Your boyfriend? I hope you still remember me!

I just wanted to tell you that Zander texted you that he's going to be having a sleep over at Luke's house tonight. And don't worry I didn't look at your texts...😉

Ok that's all. Bye my beautiful blueberry! <3" 

I blushed, as I rolled out of bed, got dressed and scurried downstairs to be greeted by the smell of freshly cooked bacon.

 "Good morning Hailey!" Shannon called.

"Mmmm! Is that bacon I smell?" I playfully asked.

"Yup!" Shannon replied.

"Thanks!" I said, sitting down to eat my breakfast. It was a Saturday, and I had plans. I was going to meet up with the music club and tell them that me and Jake are dating! I still can't believe Jake liked me! Shannon had seemed to notice my happy face because after a while, she said,

"Hey Hailey? What's got up you in such a good mood?"

"Uh-nothing! I'm just...happy today!" I stuttered. Now was NOT the time to tell her...

"It must that boyfriend of yours...Jake?" She asked, before I could open my mouth to answer.

"W-what?" I screeched, choking on my bacon before swallowing. "H-how did y-you know?"

"I didn't!" Shannon laughed, as I blushed even more. "But now I do <3" She just smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, you got me. Please don't tell dad! I want to tell him myself..." I pleaded.

"Of course honey." She replied.

When I finished my breakfast, I rushed upstairs to initiate my plan. As sat on my bed, I pulled my phone out. It was an iPhone 13 and had a silver case with a blueberry sticker on the middle that Zander had given to me.

A few days before, it was essential in our club to have stickers that resemble us on our phones. I had a blueberry, Jake had a peach, Sean headphones, Milly a devil, Zander a grape, and for Luke, some peanut butter.

THE SQUAD FAM

Hailey🫐: hey do you think we could all meet up at the park for a picnic today?

Milly🎸: yeah shure! 👍 

Hailey🫐: ...

Hailey🫐: seriously milly? 😭 SHURE?

Milly🎸: IGNORE MY SPELLING MISTAKES.

Luke🥜: no 🤭

Milly🎸: yes😉

Luke🥜: no🤨

Zander🍇: guys please not this again.

Milly🎸: yes👹

Jake🍑: THIS AGAIN?

Sean🎧: guys I'm trying to sleep :(

Luke🥜: ok honey buns! 🥰💗

Milly🎸: SIMPPPPPPP

Jake🍑: come on he's not THAT much of a simp...

Milly🎸: says YOU.

Jake🍑: touché 

Hailey🫐: GUYS. Are we going to that picnic or not.

Milly🎸: I'll go if Luke drives me 😏

Sean🎧: hey why not me?

Milly🎸:  I'm not rieding with a BOOMER like you /j

Hailey🫐: I'll go with you Sean!

Jake🍑: me too!

Sean🎧: sure!

Milly🎸: greyt now I'm stuck with the pda people

Jake🍑: that's it

Jake🍑:  MILLY. HOW DID YOU PASS 5th GRADE. HOW CAN YOU NOT SPELL GREAT.

Milly🎸: oh I didn't pass 5th grade 😏 I'm an ALIEN from another dimention

Zander🍇: well you English sucks then milly. Also its dimension.

Milly🎸: IGNORING THAT... I'll be at the park in 30 mins 👏 byeeeeeeeeeeee

Milly🎸: y'all better be their or I'm eating some bark

Jake🍑: well guess you'll be eating a lot of bark today😘

Sean🎧: see you there!

Luke🥜: bye 😁

END OF CHAT

As we all said good bye my plan had been put into action. I had told Jake  about our announcement to the club so all I had to do was gather everybody together and...tell them...

I then felt a chill down my spine. 

"Oh right... how will they react?" I wondered. I suddenly felt a rush of nerves. "What if they don't except us?"

Shaking the feelings away, I frantically rushed through my closet to find some fall clothes for a picnic.

I found a white blouse with a heart in the middle just like my favorite t-shirt, some jean shorts, black leggings, and a maroon-ish colored jacket that I had used last fall, and was starting to use now. 

For my accessories, I got 3 different star clips, did my hair in a high ponytail this time, and put on my favorite earrings.

As I looked in the mirror, I couldn't help but worry again... 

"what would they think of me? They think Jake likes Daisy, and Zander would...no, WILL freak when he hears we're dating..." I kept thinking.

Once I heard my door bell ring, I rushed into Sean's car, wanting to get the left side as that was my favorite. But, of course, Jake was peaceful sitting on MY side...I didn't mind though. He looked drop dead gorgeous as always.

"Hello princess!" Jake smirked, catching me off guard. I almost choked on air, as we all do, but managed to somehow not.

"Hello to you too, dork!" I rolled my eyes playfully, slightly blushing at the nickname.

Me and Jake's talked through out the whole car ride. So before we knew it, we were already at the park. This park... looked familiar...

That's when I realized. This was the park I met Jake in! How could I forget! I felt a rush of blood to my heart just thinking about when I first met Jake. Well, at least in junior year...

I sighed walking with Jake and Sean towards the picnic  table we spotted Milly, Luke, and Zander, sitting at.

Hi!!! Yes after 17 CHAPTERS our ship has finally sail!! About time 🙄 honestly I'd Jailey doesn't happen in season two I'm sueing rosy 😀 ok, hope you enjoyed this chapter 😘

Bye!! <3

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

9.2K 261 39
Drew has always been in love with Jake, but Drew was oblivious to his own feelings. He couldnt Express happiness or sadness very well. But as time go...
6.4K 200 14
[This story takes place before episode 9!!!] [The characters belong to RosyClozy, while the pictures I'm using for the cover were made by βœ°πŒπšπ©π’π€...
7.9K 155 24
A jailey fanfic based on a few weeks after the competition and it's the summer holidays! (There will be warnings at the start of each chapter so if y...