When Bad Boys Fall II

By Kaykay_is_vogue

When Bad Boys Fall II is a spin-off to the first book of this series. ••• Lucas and Jackie finally had their... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thiry-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty

Sixty-One

664 32 4
By Kaykay_is_vogue

Jackie's POV

I barely slept a wink last night when my head was full of Lucas and my relationship with him. I felt like my high school self when I met Lucas. Butterflies in my belly and heart fluttering. Stupid absentminded smile throughout the night and head empty, just Lucas. I needed to control myself or it was the hormones making me act the way I was being. I was certain it was my pregnancy hormones. I wanted his touch on my body, ever since he left. Something about getting him to fuck me, to make me come undone from his touch burned inside me.

I sighed from frustration when I started to throb from the images of a shirtless Lucas, standing before me with his muscular upper body displayed for me to look at with him in gray sweatpants that would be low on his hips, those hips that I found sexy, especially when his V-line was showing.

"Damn it," I said under my breath and slowly got out of bed, dispelling the images of Lucas. "Get a hang of your damn self."

Someone knocked on my door, startling me. I stared at it with narrowed eyes, wondering who that was. If it was room service, they would have called and I never told anyone which room I was in, so I had no one visiting.

"Who is it?" I asked at the top of my voice.

"Room service!"

I craned my head sideways in confusion. Room service? What were they doing outside my room? I don't think I ordered anything. With those words in my head, I rose from the bed and groaned at the weight dropping on my hips. I put my hands on my hips and rubbed then waddled to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it.

The first thing I noticed was his food cart then the single red rose sitting beside a water pitcher on the cart. I looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hamilton."

"Huh?" What did he just say?

"Uh...Sorry for disturbing you if you were resting. Some food was ordered by your partner, and he asked us to bring it to your room. Can I come in?"

I was speechless at the information and only moved aside for him to walk in with the cart. I stared out the door, putting the information together. I rolled my eyes at the person behind this. It was Lucas, definitely Lucas and I wanted to smack him in the back of his head.

"What did he order?" I closed the door and made my way to the coffee table where the man was putting the food on.

"Scrambled eggs with toast, chocolate milk, salad, and some sweet pastries... Oh and a rose flower."

How Lucas knew I wanted something sweet made me curious as it kept me up all night. Even the nightstand was littered with chocolate wrappers from the night snacks I had through the night. This act of his made me feel that flutter in my chest as I eyed the food on the table.

"Here, Mrs. Hamilton." The man stood in front of me and handed me the rose flower and a brown note.

I hesitantly took the note first before taking the rose flower. I looked at it closely and noticed it was not plastic but an actual rose flower. I smiled at it and turned my attention to the note.

"I'll take my leave now. If you need anything, kindly call for us," the man said and bowed then left the room with his cart.

"What are you up to, Lucas?" I unfolded the note and saw his writing on it.

Good morning, love.

I wanted to wake you up with breakfast, so you won't stress yourself with it. You may probably roll your eyes at what I did but that's fine because it's typical of you.

I hope your day starts well. Stay safe and healthy.

XOXO.

I couldn't help but laugh softly. He was so corny and so stupid. It made tears suddenly pinch my eyes. I hated this stupid motherfucker, now my hormones were acting up because I missed him and the way he used to make me swoon.

"Stupid Lucas," I said with tears in my eyes and brought the rose to my chest.

| | |

For the rest of the day, I stayed in my room to go through my business portfolio. I needed to add some things and touch up some stuff that stood out weirdly. I have been in for two hours and when my stomach rumbled as a sign of hunger, I stopped and picked up my purse and phone— It was time to eat. Even though I had eaten snacks while I was working.

I walked to the door and opened it and almost fell back at the idiot standing outside my room with a half-eaten cotton candy and a goofy smile.

"Jared?" I was surprised to see him here. "What are you... How... Bro, what the fuck, you scared me!"

"Oh, you swear now," he said out of nowhere. Classic Jared and his attention span.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a deadpan tone.

He waved. "I'm here to pick you up. We are going to eat. I'm hungry for some spicy food and I wanted you to tag along. Now, come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room then shut the door. He smiled down at me and pointed at the pink cotton candy suggestively.

"No thank you. You've got your saliva all over it."

"Oh, come on. It's just spit You swap spit with Lucas all the time and—"

I smacked him in the arm with my purse, cutting him off. He pouted and I glared up at him.

"You haven't answered my question, idiot," I said, and he shrugged.

"Let's get to the restaurant down the street first then I'll tell you. Come on, Mrs. Hamilton."

I stared at him as he started to walk away, humming.

"Why does everyone call me that?"

"You'll know in the future."

I rolled my eyes.

| | |

"So, the reason why I am here is because of Lucas. He's about to have a startup company any time from now and I am the head of the legal department. I've been in Rochester for long now. We have been busy these past few months and ugh... I regret studying law because all I want to do is sit on my couch and watch TV." He sighed dramatically, making me laugh.

"I can see things are pretty serious," I said, and he nodded then sipped his soup.

"Hmm. The company already has a solid foundation and I wish you could join us. You could be the hot boss' wife," Jared said and flipped his imaginary long hair.

"You never change, do you?" I gave him a pointed look and he only blinked at me.

It got quiet between us, despite the noisy background and I had a feeling why it was so.

"Heard you two broke up," he said and kissed his teeth. "I was a diehard fan of you two."

"Well, your boss is responsible."

"And he is a total idiot for leaving you like that. You have no idea how me; Axel and Ruth want to beat some sense into him. Like, who the fuck breaks up with his pregnant girlfriend?"

I sighed as I remembered all he told me. Why he broke up with me to protect me and more. It made me understand him, but I was still disappointed in him for hurting me like that.

"I know his family is full of maniacs, but he could have at least tried to tell you the truth and you two would have acted as if the breakup was real. I mean, he is an idiot. You break up with someone to protect them from your crazy uncle, then you go ahead to send money to her from your own bank account. That is literally a loophole for that demon of a man to spot if he decides to spy on Lucas and then hurt you... Tch, this is why we want to beat that bastard."

I chuckled at the stressed look on his face.

"You are funny when you act smart," I said, and he frowned at me.

"Oh, this was not my thinking. This was Ruth's. And I am not dumb," he retorted, and I poked my tongue out at him.

"So, how is he?"

"Who?"

Dumb Jared was back again.

"Oh, you mean Lucas." he shrugged. "He tries not to show it, but he has a lot going through his mind from fighting for his right over Hamilton Inc, trying to keep you and his kid safe, trying to face his uncle every single day when all he wants is to end it all by putting a bullet through his skull and starting a company from scratch. Sometimes, I hear him crying in his room. Sometimes, he does things absentminded. One time, he didn't sleep for two days and almost lost his mind. It was hilarious."

When Jared chuckled, it was not a happy one. His eyes were dull, and expression was blank. Looking at him, I could see the stress through his eyes. They were young and were working this hard. It made me wonder how much they were going through.

"Hey, Jare Bear. Don't give me that dull look," I said, and his eyes brightened.

"It's been so long since I heard that name... So, I heard you got a new man."

Classic Jared.

"What rumors spreads amongst you guys?"

"That you're pretty but OMG, you are so much prettier in person."

A chirpy, soft voice made me freeze. That did not sound like it came from Jared when I looked at him. He was even looking to the side. I shifted my gaze to the side and my throat tightened.

It was her! The girl named Maddie and the one I thought Lucas was dating.

"Hi, I'm Maddie!" She said, waving happily.

Why was she here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
3.8M 122K 55
Highest ranking achieved in Romance: #25 GENRE: Romance, Erotica, Drama, Crime, Thriller BOOK DESCRIPTION: College student Emily Maxwell's life took...
57.2K 1K 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...
10.1K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...