Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Packing}

54 3 0
By Writer_2756

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!!!

[Description: This is how I imagine it going down just before everyone leaves for Starlight Wonderland. Kawaii-Chan finds out and goes to Zane to convince him to bring her along.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Tying my boots up, I heard Garroth saying goodbye to someone from his house and stood up, fixing my pant legs over my boots and walked towards my window.

Pushing the curtain aside, I seen a woman walking away and I realized she looked a lot like Aaron in some ways and I realized she must be Aaron's older sister Melissa.

She must've felt someone looking at her and looked up, I smiled and waved to her seeing her smile and wave back before getting into a nice looking car and driving off.

Letting go of the curtains, I turned around and walked over to my vanity, picking up my light pink lipgloss and added the finishing touches to my makeup look.

Hearing my phone going off, I set my lipgloss down and walked over to my bed seeing my phone light up with a text from Garroth so I picked it up and opened our messages.

GarGar; Do you have a little travel bag I can use for shampoo and conditioner?

Why does Garroth need a travel bag?

Kawaii-Chan; I'll bring it over to you

GarGar; Youre the best!

Shoving my phone into my pocket, I walked over to my closet and pulled it open, sitting down on my knees I started digging through the few bags I had pushed towards the back.

Finding a white travel bag for exactly that, I stood back up closing the closet doors and walked out of my bedroom, I was already dressed for the day but that means I have to go outside and it's really hot outside right now.

Walking across the hallway, I ran down the stairs and seen Travis lingering around in the living room, he smiled when he seen me and I stopped looking at him confused.

"Are you forcing Katelyn to hangout with you?" I asked, I looked over to see Katelyn walking out of the kitchen with 2 smoothies in her hands and she nodded her head.

"Yes he is" Travis shot her a look and I smiled nodding ym head.

"Where are you off too?" Travis asked changing the subject only because it means if he didn't, Katelyn and I would be bothering him for forcing her to hangout with him.

"Garroth asked me if I had a bag from shampoo and conditioner and I did" I explained and picked my keys out of the bowl and walked towards the door.

"Hey you aren't talking in third person or adding anything to people's name anymore" Travis said.....he's right.

"Why not?" Katelyn asked, I shrugged my shoulders and looked over at them as I pulled the door open being hit with a wave of heat that had me almost choosing to tell Garroth I actually don't have one just to stay inside.

"I guess I just grew out of it. I'll be back soon! Try not to kill Travis while I'm gone" I said, I heard Katelyn laugh while Travis told me to shut up as I shut the door behind myself.

Walking down the stairs, I started jogging towards Garroth, Laurance, and Zane's house because it's really hot outside and I don't want to be out here any longer than I have to be.

I noticed Aphmau outside and this time she was walking the dogs, I smiled at her and waved to her, she waved back to me as I reached the sidewalk on the other side.

Walking up the driveway, I noticed that Laurance wasn't home so I figured he must be visiting his parents and his baby brother Caleb with Cadenza or something like that.

Running up the few steps, I tried the door and it was open so I walked inside and shut the door behind myself and looked around hearing movement around upstairs.

"Garroth!" I called into the house.

"I'm in my room!" He shouted back, I walked over to the stairs and ran up to them looking around and noiticng that Garroth's bedroom door was open and Zane's was cracked open.

Looking over, I walked over to Garroth's room and seen that he was packing for something, he noticed me and smiled at me as I held out the bag to him.

"Why do you need a travel bag?" I asked, walking further into his room and noticing a pile of clothes that wasn't exactly folded properly to go into the suitcase on his bed.

"Oh Zane and I are going on vacation, and I can't leave without my shampoo and conditioner" He answered, I nodded my head and started folding some of the clothes.

"You need to learn how to fold cloth–what are you doing?" Garroth narrowed his eyes at me, holding my jaw softly and leaning closer to me, I leaned back from him.

"Why are you talking normally? Are you really Kawaii-Chan?" He said suspiciously.

"Okay well I'm going to go" I said and walked away from him, I closed his bedroom door and shook my head and stopped when I seen Zane's door is still open.

So instead of leaving, I walked over to Zane's room and knocked on the door lightly, I heard Zane come in and I peaked into the room and smiled at him.

"Where are you and Garroth going?" I asked, Zane stopped and looked at me.

"Just a vacation" He said, I nodded my head and walked into his room, closing the door behind myself so Mr.Suspicious wouldn't start questioning more things.

"A vacation to where?" I asked and stopped near the edge of his bed and sat down, he was trying to hide it from me and I knew that meant something was going on.

"A vacation to a place people vacation at. Y'know kind of like what our friends and us did at Love Love Paradise" I threw a t-shirt he had folded at him and shot him a look, he chuckled and threw it back at me so I caught it and just folded it back up.

"I know what a vacation is Zane" I commented..

"Did you? I had no idea" I scoffed and slapped his hand and that only made him laugh and soon I was laughing with him while looking around noticing that he was packing for a longer vacation.

"Where are you really going Zane?" I asked, he stared at me.

"Why are you speaking normally?" He asked.

"Because I am. Where are you going?"

"Tell me why you're speaking normally and I'll tell you where we're going" He said, I stared at him and I knew that neither of us were going to back down on this.

That's what happens when you are friends with someone who is just as stubborn as you and neither of you want to back down so I decided today I'd back down.

"Fine but if you don't tell me where you are going, I swear to irene I will burn every dessert I make you for the rest of my life" I said, he stared back at me.

"I'll tell you" He said, I smiled and sat up straighter.

"I probably just grew out of speaking in third person and adding names to the end of it. I used to do that because I was scared people wouldn't like me otherwise" I explained.

"And you aren't scared anymore?" Zane asked as he started putting clothes in the suitcase, I decided that I was going to help him so I started folding some of the t-shirts he hadn't yet folded.

"Not really. But also I know that I can trust everyone I'm friends with so I don't have to worry about them not liking me. Especially because now you also consider me a friend and can never take it back" I said.

"I still regret that choice" I rolled my eyes knowing that he was joking about that because when Zane jokes about something, he has a teasing tone in his voice that I could recognize no problem now.

"Where are you going?" I asked, Zane stopped and stared at me for a moment before sighing and knowing that I wouldn't let it go, he made sure the door was closed and turned back around to face me.

"Starlight Wonderland" He said, I looked at him confused.

"Starlight Wonderland? As in the Starlight Wonderland that Aphmau has wanted to go too since the day she found out about it?" He nodded his head and walked towards me.

"Yes. Aaron is going to be there and he's going to reunite with Aphmau there. But his family also invited those who were at the Lodge with him when everything happened plus Eric and Sylvanna" He explained, I jumped up.

"Wait Aaron's all better now? He's recovered completely?" I asked, Zane nodded his head and walked back over to continue packing his suitcase because I assume he's leaving soon.

"Yes. He has a few more physical therapy appointments but he's better now" I smiled, relieved to hear that.

Then I stopped realizing that I wouldn't be there to see them again after almost a year together and I started thinking about everything before smiling and stepping towards Zane.

"Zane" I said with an innocent tone, he stopped and looked up at me and then started shaking his head as he realized where I was going with this and backed away from me.

"No way. Not happening, there isn't a ticket for you" He said, I jumped in front of his closet door and smiled at him.

"Then you can sneak me onto the island" I said.

"Not happening" I frowned and he kneeled down to start pulling out some swim shorts, I closed the drawer with my foot and he sighed looking up at me.

"Zane, come on please! I have to see them together again. It's been a year!" I whined.

"I am not sneaking you onto the island" He said and turned around, I huffed and thought about it for a moment before walking over to him and pointed my finger in his face.

"I'll tell everyone Aaron is the ultima werewolf if you don't bring me along" He stared down at me and I stared back at him trying to keep a straight face.

I'd never actually do that.

"You wouldn't" He said, I smiled.

"I would so. Sneak me onto the island and let me see them again and I won't tell anyone Aaron's secret. Or don't and I tell everyone I know that he's the ultima werewolf" I threatened.

"You're evil Kawaii-Chan Ashida. I hope you are aware of that" I nodded my head.

"I'm aware. So what's it going to be Zane Ro'Meave?" I asked and placed my hands on my hips as I waited for him to answer me, he glared at me and then sighed.

"Fine, I'll sneak you onto the island" I squealed excitedly and jumped forward, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, I smiled knowing that I was going to Starlight Wonderland and I get to see Aphmau and Aaron together again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed out and pulled away from the hug, he was shaking his head at me but I couldn't stop smiling about it.

"If you get caught, I'm going to kill you" He said.

"I won't. We just need to find a way to get me a ticket before anyone figures out that I'm there without one" I said, Zane just stared at me for a moment and then went back to packing.

"You are such a pain" I laughed and sat down next to the suitcase looking up at him.

"Yeah but that's okay! You still tolerate me enough to deal with it" He stared at me again and then stayed silent as he grabbed some long sleeves and dropped them in my lap.

"Can you fold these for me?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"I guess....I mean you are bringing me with you now" I said and started folding the clothes for him while he continued packing everything.

This is going to be so much fun! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 2 11
Everyone knows the classic high school experience; difficult classes, homework loads heavy enough to challenge Johann Goethe, Albert Einstein, AND Le...
92.5K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
243K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...