Still a family ? {T. K} ✔️

By taekookiecookie

{Completed} Kim Jungkook's once colorful life has lost its brightness since the love between him and Kim Tae... More

Author's note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Questions!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 21

4.7K 282 78
By taekookiecookie

Third person's pov

Now everyone knows that Mina has passed away and for her funeral, Taehyung, Taemin and Hye-joon went together and Jungkook went with Yoongi,

The atmosphere at Mina's funeral was heavy with grief as mourners gathered to pay their final respects. Jungkook, accompanied by Yoongi, entered the room where the service was being held. His heart weighed heavy with sorrow, memories of Mina flooding his mind.

As he scanned the room, Jungkook's gaze fell upon Taehyung, Hye-joon, and Taemin, who had arrived together. He felt a pang of sadness seeing them, but he pushed it aside.

Yoongi held Jungkook close, offering silent support as they made their way further into the room. He kept gently rubbing Jungkook's back.

The room was silent.

And before anyone could utter a word, the door suddenly swung open, and Mina's children entered the room, their grief palpable. Three sons and a daughter, their tear-streaked faces reflecting the pain.

The daughter, overcome with emotion, fell to her knees in front of Mina's picture, her cries echoing through the room. "EOMMA! EOMMA!" she sobbed, her anguish piercing the solemn silence.

Jungkook watched the scene with a heavy heart, his eyes filled with silent empathy for Mina's children.

As the daughter wept openly, Jungkook's thoughts drifted to Mina's struggles, the burdens she had carried alone. He couldn't shake the feeling of disappointment that her children hadn't been there for her when she needed them most.

Throughout the room, mourners exchanged somber glances, their hearts heavy with sorrow for Mina and her family.

As Jungkook observed Mina's children grieving, tears streaming down their faces, his heart ached with a mixture of sympathy and sorrow. The sight of their anguish stirred a torrent of thoughts and emotions within him,

"Why don't people love others when they have them?" Jungkook pondered, his gaze lingering on the grieving family before him. "Why does it often take loss and pain for us to realize the value of those we love?"

He recalled moments from his own life, his eyes became teary.

"People always cry when the damage is done," Jungkook mused, his thoughts drifting to the countless instances where apologies and regrets came too late, where words left unspoken left hearts broken. "But why does it have to be this way? Why do we wait until it's too late to show our love and appreciation?"

"What if it happens when I die?" Jungkook's mind whispered, his thoughts darkening with fear. He couldn't shake the image of his own funeral, of loved ones mourning his passing,

"What if I die today?" the thought lingered like a shadow. The fragility of life seemed all too real in that moment.

"What if I don't survive leukemia like Mina?" the question hung heavy in the air, suffocating Jungkook with its implications.

"What if I never get to say goodbye?"

"What if..." the question lingered, unspoken but ever-present in Jungkook's mind. The possibilities stretched out before him like an endless abyss, each one more terrifying than the last.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to contain his own grief.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jungkook turned to Yoongi, he clutched onto Yoongi's arm tightly, "Hyung, let's go," Jungkook whispered, his voice trembling with emotion. "I don't feel good."

Yoongi's brow furrowed with concern as he looked at Jungkook. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

"I don't know," Jungkook admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "I just want to go, hyung."

Understanding Jungkook's distress, Yoongi nodded. "Alright, let's go," he said, gently guiding Jungkook towards the exit.

But as they reached the door, Taehyung's hand reached out and grabbed onto Jungkook's. "Jungkook, please," Taehyung pleaded, his voice filled with desperation. "Let's talk for a few minutes, just hear me out."

Jungkook's heart clenched at the sound of Taehyung's voice, but he shook his head resolutely. "Tae, leave my hand," he said firmly, his tone betraying his inner turmoil. "I don't want to talk with you."

Taehyung's expression fell, his eyes filled with sorrow. "But I want to talk, Jungkook," he insisted, reaching out again.

Before Taehyung could say another word, Yoongi stepped in. He forcefully removed Taehyung's hand from Jungkook's and glared at him with a steely gaze. "Taehyung, if he says he doesn't want to talk, then go away," Yoongi warned, his voice low and menacing. "Before I break your hand."

With a heavy heart, Taehyung reluctantly withdrew his hand and took a step back. "Jungkook..." he began, but Jungkook had already retreated into the car, and Yoongi swiftly followed suit.

As they drove away from the funeral, Jungkook sank into his seat, his thoughts consumed by a turbulent mix of emotions.

Taehyung's pov......

Watching the car drive away, my heart sank like a stone in my chest. I feel utterly miserable. I stand there, frozen in place, unable to shake off the weight of what just transpired.

As I watch Jungkook and Hyung disappear into the distance, a lump forms in my throat. I want to run after them, to plead with Jungkook to give me a chance to make things right. But I know it's futile. The pain in his eyes, the way he recoiled from my touch - it's all too clear that I've hurt him deeply.

I feel like I've hit rock bottom, consumed by a sense of emptiness and despair. How did it come to this? How did I let things spiral out of control to the point where Jungkook can't even bear to look at me?

Memories flash through my mind - moments of happiness and laughter, now tainted by the bitterness of our recent strife. It's all my fault!

Ahhhhh he doesn't even want to talk to me, how can I even convince him ?

End of Taehyung's pov....

Back at home, Jungkook was in his room...

Lying on his bed, he gazed at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. Suddenly, his phone beeped, and he saw a message from Hye-joon. It was a message, asking him to meet her at a café.

Jungkook felt torn but couldn't ignore her plea. The messages kept coming, urging him to respond.Jungkook sighed heavily and finally replied, "Okay, I will come."

He put his phone down, feeling a mix of emotions swirling inside him. He knew he couldn't avoid this conversation any longer.

After a moment, Jungkook got up from his bed and headed downstairs and grabbed his car keys and started his way to the café.

" What is the important thing which she wants to talk about ?"

This question roamed around Jungkook's mind.

As Jungkook reached the cafe, he got out and went inside. He spotted Hye-joon sitting there, looking visibly distressed. Jungkook walked over and sat down opposite her.

Hye-joon's eyes lit up as she saw Jungkook, and she immediately stood up and hugged him tightly. Jungkook stiffened, not fully returning the embrace.

"What's the matter, Hye-joon? Why did you want to meet?" Jungkook asked, his voice firm and a bit cold.

Hye-joon's tears started flowing freely as she clung onto Jungkook. "Eo-pmma, I need to ask you something," she managed to say between sobs.

Jungkook gently tried to disengage from the hug. " Hye-joon, what is it?" he said, his tone urging her to speak.

With a shaky voice, Hye-joon finally blurted out, "Eomma, do you really have leukemia?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the question. He wasn't prepared for Hye-joon to ask about his health so directly. He felt a lump form in his throat, but he managed to compose himself before responding.

" Hye-joon, I.........."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

So that was all for today's chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

So what are your views on it ?

It was a bit shorter compared to other chapters because I am really busy but I wanted to update so i decided to write a short chapter.

Did you guys understood why I added Mina's character ?

Let me know your thoughts about it!

And how do you think Hye-joon got to know about Jungkook's illness ?

Borahae,
Byee.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 9.6K 43
"I'm cursed". "I know your highness, I want to be the cure of that curse". 500 years of curse.... Once a generous king turned to ruthless monster liv...
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
6.2K 327 13
[RE-UPLOADED] BTS Royalty AU Multiple ships A tale which is a whirlpool of emotions.... How the King of South Korea falls in love with a gorgeous...
161K 9.7K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...