The Lost Heir |Taekook|

By myleskv

TAEKOOK. Kim Taehyung is an orphan male omega who got in an arranged marriage with a billionaire alpha CEO Je... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Story Announcement
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Story Announcement
Chapter 42
Epilogue
The Lost Heir Story Rankings

Chapter 25

9.2K 499 149
By myleskv

The scent of burning toffee suddenly floods the entire office making it hard for Jungkook to breathe. Taeseok's eyes are now bloody red. His alpha took over. He punched Jungkook in his face. The younger alpha stumbles back. "You think just because you married Taehyung when he was a nobody gave you the right to treat my son like a trash! Do you know how I found him?! Do you?! My son was in critical condition because you mercilessly abandoned him! You despicable alpha! After imprinting on him, you chose another omega! After you slept with him, you kicked him out! You poor excuse of an alpha!" Taeseok spat with fury, wanting to murder the alpha who hurt his son.

"You have no idea what alphas main priorities are, do you? They are to protect and care for our mates and pups. How can you call yourself an alpha?!" Taeseok's wolf is seething, he witnessed how Taehyung endured the pain of carrying and birthing his pup without the father who was supposed to be with them.

He again punches Jungkook on his jaw. The younger alpha doesn't fight back. He knows he deserves it, everything Taeseok said is true. "I knew you were forced to marry my son, I understood that. But you have no shame, you dare flaunt your side bitch while you're still married to my son. Forced marriage or not, that is still cheating, you pathetic excuse of an alpha! You couldn't wait till you divorced Taehyung before you shamelessly run to your bitch in Japan." Taeseok threw photos of him and Jisung together in Japan. There are also photos of him and Jisung cuddling in bed. Jungkook doesn't remember being that close to Jisung. He never slept on the same bed with Jisung. Jisung must have taken them while he was sleeping and made it look like they were cuddling.

"C-chairman, I never slept with Jisung. These photos were taken while I was sleeping." Jungkook mumbled weakly .

His words seem to enrage Taeseok's wolf more as he bares his fangs and claws. "Do you think I care when they were taken? The mere fact that you were with that whore while still married to my son is such a shameless act! Do you know where Yoongi retrieved these photos. They're in my son's email! Your bitch sent them to my son when he was in your villa with the intention to emotionally torture my son. Tsk, tsk, my son already wasted two years of his life for you. You scumbag!"

The older alpha continues as he grips Jungkook's collar. "What is your intention, huh?! Why didn't you file the divorce papers you ruthlessly asked my son to sign two years ago? Tell me, you want to make a total fool of my son. Is that it? You, enjoying your time with your bitch while still tying my son into the marriage you never give a damn about!"

"Dad, what did you say?" The three alphas turn their heads and there's Taehyung standing by the door. "Jungkook didn't file what?"

Jungkook's face pales, his hands are trembling and his knees weaken. He gulps nervously, his eyes follow the omega as he enters the room. "T-taehyung -"

Taehyung walks inside and picks up the documents on the floor. His eyes turn blue as he grabs Jungkook's neck and slams him on the wall. "I warned you, didn't I? Answer me! Do you find enjoyment watching my human suffer, huh, you sick alpha?! I despise you!" The omega's voice was booming with rage as his blue eyes bore into Jungkook's black orbs.

"T-taehyung, please forgive me. Punish me, hit me all you want, but please don't divorce me." Jungkook begged as he met the omega's blue eyes, his face is drenched with tears that continuously stream from his eyes.

The omega throws him harshly on the floor and hastily walks out of the office without looking back. Taeseok motions Yoongi to follow his cousin. Yoongi nods and runs after Taehyung.

Yoongi finds him at the corridor already in tears. The older immediately brings his cousin into a tight embrace. "Tae, don't waste your tears with that asshole. He doesn't deserve it." Yoongi cups his face and gently wipes his tears with his thumb. "Let's go home to angel, hmm. Uncle Taeseok will take care of that moron."

Taehyung nods his head and clings to Yoongi as the alpha walks him towards the elevator.

Taeseok's crimson eyes are now replaced with black ones. His alpha gave the control back to its human. Taeseok takes a file from his desk. "Let's end this once and for all, shall we? I'm giving you two choices. One, continue being married to my son with your side bitch in tow, but I will release your photos with him together with your and my son's Certificate of Marriage to the media. Let's see what will happen to Jeon's Group after they found out that the CEO is nothing but a cheater. Two, sign this divorce papers and the photos will be safe with me. And oh, remember you offered 100 million dollars to my son to sign the divorce papers two years ago, now I'm giving you 500 million dollars cheque to sign these papers." The older alpha threw the documents and pen in Jungkook's face.

And Jungkook had never felt this small and humiliated in his entire life. His wolf is whimpering and howling inside of him. This is all his fault. If he chose to stay married with Taehyung and Taeseok released his photos with Jisung their company will hit rock bottom. What will happen to the thousands of employees and their families?

Jungkook kneels in front of Taeseok. With his red rimmed eyes, he pleads to the older alpha. "P-please, chairman give me a second chance."

"A second chance, really? You're asking for a second chance, while still in relationship with your bitch. Your audacity surprises me, Jeon Jungkook. Sign the divorce papers now or watch your company go down the drain!" Taeseok glared at him.

Jungkook shakily picks up the pen and with a heavy heart signs the divorce papers. Taeseok grabs the papers from him and throws the 500 million dollars cheque in front of Jungkook.

"I'll leave now, I'm sure you know the way out." Taeseok glanced at Jungkook with pure disgust. There's no way he's letting this scumbag cheater near his grandson. The older alpha puts the divorce papers inside his bag and leaves his office.

Jungkook gathers himself and heads to the door. He wobbly walks out of the Kim's building. He leans against the wall outside. His wolf is cursing him inside. They had lost the last connection they have with their chosen mate.

Jungkook takes a deep breath. He deserves everything that's happening to him. Even if Taehyung decides to kill him, he will not stop the omega.

Jungkook defeatedly drives to his mom's rest house. He made up his mind, he will break up with Jisung. They have hurt Taehyung enough.

💎🐰🐯💎

Now we see how a father reacts when someone hurt his son. Can we blame Taeseok? Isn't he right? Forced marriage or not- Do you think it's cheating when you spend time with your lover while you are married? Do you think Jisung will agree to break up with Jungkook?✨🌙

To those who are wondering if Taekook will end up together, my sunflowers this is a Taekook book and your author will die if my babies won't end up together. But of course, there are challenges ahead especially for Jungkook. He has to work hard and make sacrifices in order to be with his little family.

Btw, Happy Birthday to my magnet... The one and only Min Yoongi. 🥰😍😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.7K 110
The Avery family were one of the few truly pureblood wizarding families left in society. They took pride in a long line of thoroughly talented witche...
1.5M 133K 45
āœ« ššØšØš¤ šŽš§šž šˆš§ š‘ššš­š”šØš«šž š†šžš§'š¬ š‹šØšÆšž š’ššš šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ āŽāŽāŽāŽāŽāŽāŽāŽāŽāŽāŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
46.1K 2.7K 23
Taehyung is the luna of his mate's pack. Said mate couldn't reject Taehyung, because he was the alpha. He wanted to reject Taehyung because he was a...
24.7K 3.5K 53
A year has passed since Charisma went ghost. Keegan has moved on and so has Nash. No one has heard a thing from Charisma at all. A new threat comes...